Jibble Reviews

About Jibble

The 100% free time tracking software, used by thousands around the world including Tesla, Pizza Hut, Hyundai, the UK'S National Health Service, and Skanska. It's free for unlimited users. Instant facial recognition and GPS...

4.7
4.7

Browse Jibble Reviews

Fabio
Fabio

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

Really better than our last tool

Jibble is way better than the last tool that we used to track time, it is fast, easy and simple.

Pros

Jibble is simple to use and it is really quick to login and add the daily hours. Also it is easy to manage timesheet and review/fix some wrong appointment.

Cons

I'm not sure if we can set alerts to not forgot to add hours. If it is possible, I can't find.

Filipe

Reviewed on 8/5/2024

Nothing much to add

It is good, not to complain about it. I think this kind of tool should to be exactly it. You basically do not remembers it =)

Pros

It is very straightforward to time clock your time.

Cons

The mobile app that does not have the clockin feature yet.

Jacqueline
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/3/2022

Take Caution when entering billing info

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

Pros

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jacqueline,
First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

Replied 8/4/2022

Top Jibble Alternatives

phoenix
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 7/2/2024

fab for all business

over all I have a very positive experience with this company and I will continue to use it, I have recommended this company to other businesses I work with. I also like the way you can customise it so it cuts down on any miscommunication over start and finish times

Pros

I like the fact that has a free option so that small businesses like mine can get professional help for less. also the support is always there and that is another reason why I will stay will Jibble, the ease of use is a massive plus

Cons

i did have one niggle with it as if you are working past midnight then you had to check that day to get the full working hours but that has now been rectified

Mauricio

Reviewed on 26/3/2024

Great tool to track your payroll

Incredible experience that helped me on carrying a time tracking of my shifts

Pros

The simplicity that it has to manage the whole system as well

Cons

Honestly, I did not found anything wrong or bad related to the product

PETER
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/4/2024

Jibble the Best

Great Performance, easy to use for all team members.

Pros

Easy to use, cheaper than alternative options.

Cons

Screenshots only work on Desktop app, not on web browser

Joaquin
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 13/5/2024

Excellent performance

Pros

The customer-friendly interface and the easiness of use.

Cons

Sometimes it could have bugs when trying to clock out or going to lunch break.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 29/4/2024

Great product with a few minor needs

Jibble is a user-friendly extension that facilitates easy hour tracking.

Pros

Time tracking, location sharing, project costing,

Cons

Product needs 1. time off approvals, 2. biweekly reports templates to schedule for review of payroll processing 3. I would like the reports to be synced with Gusto.

Eli
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 5/4/2024

Amazing features for free!

Overall, it serves the function well at a very reasonable price. I like it.

Pros

I must say I am impressed with the features and usability with this software. My team didn't believe it when I said it was free.

Cons

I would say it's a bit confusing to get started, and I wish there was easier onboarding.

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

Recommended time tracking app

The application has always done what I needed it to do which is why I've remained using Jibble for 5 years

Pros

I like the low pricing and the online support

Cons

I have no issues with Jibble what so ever

QuickBooks Online
João

Reviewed on 27/3/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Replied 1/4/2020
Kamel

Reviewed on 31/8/2023

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

Pros

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

Cons

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Shilles Steven
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/5/2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Reasons for Choosing Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

- Jibble Team

Replied 23/5/2020
Patricia
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 9/4/2022

Jibble with ease

Jibble allows my crew to clock in remotely, which has allowed me to move them out of the office and take my entire department remote. Thank you Jibble.

Pros

Jibble has made it easy for my team to clock in and out and for me to easily manage their time. It was easy to set up and has been easy to use.

Cons

At the moment, Jibble offers the options I need.

Response from Jibble

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always glad to hear you enjoy using Jibble!

Replied 18/4/2022
Carolina

Reviewed on 14/1/2024

Amazing Vaule

Great and Fit for purpose, basic but does what needed

Pros

The fact that it is user-friendly and great value for money!

Cons

The fact that the free version, it doesn't allow much custom management

Jennifer Love
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 5/1/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Pros

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Cons

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Reviewed on 14/8/2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Response from Jibble

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Replied 22/8/2018
Mónica

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

monday.com

Accessibility and price

Response from Jibble

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

-Jibble Team

Replied 25/7/2019
Nicky
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 11/8/2020

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pros

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Cons

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Response from Jibble

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

- Jibble Team

Replied 19/8/2020
Sergio

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Harvest and Asana

Price and simplicity

Response from Jibble

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Replied 5/8/2019
Fatima
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 16/8/2019

Jibble experience

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

- Jibble Team

Replied 20/8/2019
Abigail
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 31/5/2023

Excellent free time clock software

Fantastic! As mentioned above, it provides all the functionality that our small business needs at an unbeatable FREE cost.

Pros

For a small organization, the fact that Jibble offers a truly FREE option for time clock software is outstanding. Compared to our previous time software, Jibble offers more functionality and is very user-friendly for implementation. Overall, we are very happy to have found this free software for employee time tracking.

Cons

Staff mentioned that the green "clock in" button was not very intuitive or clear when they first started using the platform. Perhaps review User Experience and usability for the "Clock In" button to make it more obvious.

Dale
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

Pros

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

Cons

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Time Tracker, ClockIt and TimeStation

Response from Jibble

Hi Dale,

We appreciate the feedback.

If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT.

- Jibble Team

Replied 26/1/2021
Prarthana

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Replied 14/12/2017
Barbara
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 26/1/2022

tracking Site projects

Off-site project work has been streamlined, keeping track of hours on projects are super easy now.

Pros

Jibble makes keeping track of employees when they work off-site very easy. With GPS location I was able to set the area that they can clock, thus ensuring correct times, as worked on the projects. This has always been a concern in our company.

Cons

It did not have all the settings I required as a user in South Africa, I would have liked a bit more functionality and ability to change settings as per our country and labour laws. Like space to calculate Twilight Allowance and Standby Allowances.