About Treat

Treat is a cloud-based e-prescribing solution designed to help businesses in the healthcare industry track, manage and securely send electronic prescriptions. The centralized platform enables medical professionals to quickly...

All Treat Reviews Apply filters

Browse Treat Reviews

Briana T. Briana T.

Bravado Treat/Ayva

Overall, now that our state requires all providers to use some form of electronic prescription service, we highly recommend Bravado Treat. The cost is substantially less than using our dental software system and it is much easier to create and use customized prescriptions which has reduced the time it takes our providers to create and send a prescription for a patient.

Pros

The Bravado Treat prescription software is easy to implement and use. It is great that we can create customized prescriptions to cut down on time.

Cons

The only negative about Bravado Treat is that it was difficult to port our existing patients into the software; however, customer support was extremely helpful throughout the process.

Reasons for Choosing Treat

The cost to maintain our prescription software with Softdent was going to be 3 times as much as the monthly subscription to Bravado Treat.

Carestream Dental

Reasons for Switching to Treat

The price, the ability to securely import patients and prescription customization options.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Briana, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat and our support team was able to assist you. We're working on improvements to the patient import process that you might find helpful. If you ever need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Calvin W. Calvin W.

Reviewed on 20/5/2020

modern UI and responsive customer support

We needed a standalone eRx system as we have ambitions to implement or piece together our own EHR system; Treat seemed like the best option available for our needs

Pros

I enjoy the modern and user-friendly interface. Whenever I do come across any issues, customer support has always been prompt and very helpful. I had started using it while it was free and have continued to use it with a paying subscription because it is reliable and I can easily copy/paste the information I need to document (unlike a phone app).

Cons

Parts of the platform are still being built out, so for instance I can't easily look up my prescribing history for a given patient without looking through code (which is fortunately decipherable, but would prefer it displayed in plain English)

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Calvin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the interface with Treat and our support team has been able to assist you. We've also improved the prescribing history feature within Treat which should make it easier for you to view. If you decide to develop your own EMR, Treat has an API which makes it easy to integrate e-prescribing capabilities. Additionally, you can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Anjali V. Anjali V.

Bravado review

Positive . Very modern , easy to use interface . I would recommend to others

Pros

It’s very user friendly , has a nice modern interface . The duo authentication is very efficient at getting controlled substances e - prescribed .

Cons

I don’t like the fact that you cannot edit previous medication orders . And every time you add a new prescription , it makes you go through multiple alerts where you have to discontinue the previous medication even if it’s the same medication you are currently prescribing

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Anjali, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of Treat and e-prescribing controlled substances. We'd be happy to assist you with editing orders and managing alertsyou can contact Bravado Health Support any time for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Top Treat Alternatives

Allscripts Professional EHR

Practice Fusion

Carestream Dental

Craig P. Craig P.

Implementation and daily use

The implementation of the electronic prescriptions has been an easy transition, in large part due to the ease of this product.

Pros

The ease of use. I began using this produce the same day we completed our license purchase.

Cons

Sending prescription of compounded medications is difficult. Mary's Magic Mouth wash is an example.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Craig, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat. Our support team would be happy to assist you with sending compound medications. If you ever need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Jamie Y. Jamie Y.

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Easy to Use

Pros

Easy to use software and interface. I liked that we could buy the e-prescribing software without an integrated patient database software. Dental offices use their own patient management software and is different than the ones used by medical offices. Most e-prescribing software does not take this into account.

Cons

It is easy to use so no suggested improvements

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Jamie, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad your dental practice is enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat. If you ever need assistance, you can contact Bravado Health Support any time: 1-866-727-4789 or [email protected]

Vasili R. Vasili R.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Very unprofessional sales team

Overall we do not recommend this business, waste of time

Pros

Did not have a chance to find out any positive moments because the sales team always missed our calls and emails.

Cons

Very unprofessional sales team. During the call, they never remembered who they are talking to. Always referred to another business. They were presenting different pricing models to our team and it was different numbers all the time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] requested documents from us and never replied to our calls or emails.

Response from Bravado Health

Dear Vasili, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience with our sales team didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon example.

Please feel free reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We'd be happy to work with you if you're still interested in an e-prescribing solution.

Replied 9/2/2021
Samuel L. Samuel L.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

6 month review

Overall great experience for a small business

Pros

So easy to set up
Customer service is excellent
Can prescribe scheduled medicines electronically

Cons

They use some color coding that isn't obvious
If there is an error in sending Rx it can get complicated but happens 1% off time

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Samuel, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat and our support team was able to assist you. We're working on improvements to error display and resending prescriptions that you might find helpful. If you ever need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Thomas G. Thomas G.

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

i'm requesting a few upgrades

a few e-prescriptions were written, appeared sent, the pharmacies say they never received e-script from me. I couldn't figure out why

Pros

intuitive, mostly. works well on my apple/mac computer. Accessible from anywhere in U.S.

Cons

I'm requesting drop down menus for different office locations, different states and different phone numbers. DEA numbers, I'd like to see added: for instance: CA DEA BG 0606814 / XG 06006814 for prescribing waiver buprenorphine type medications. for medications, example: I write for Adderall XR in the morning and Adderall instant release in the afternoon, the software shows an error, and no option of: "medication is appropriately prescribed for this patient"

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Thomas, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience and accessibility of e-prescribing with Treat. We are working on a feature for users with multiple facilities in different states that you might find helpful. We've taken note of your requests, and would greatly appreciate if you could submit them in our Support Community so other users can upvote your requests: https://support.bravadohealth.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/360000344974-Feature-Requests. If you ever notice a prescription failure or need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Joey L. Joey L.

Reviewed on 1/4/2021

Makes my prescribing easier

I needed an electronic prescribing platform, and this fit the bill. It is not too expensive compared to the alternatives.

Pros

I like the "renew prescriptions" feature. I don't have to search the medical record to know what my patient is taking. I also like the ease and security of prescribing schedule II meds electronically. I like that it is free-stranding or that it can be integrated with an existing EHR. I like that updated features are added.

Cons

It took a little time to learn to use. It is a little cumbersome to do an audit of a patient's past Rxs. On rare occasions, when I believe I sent in an Rx, it is not filled, and I am not notified until the patient runs out of medication.

David R. David R.

Reviewed on 24/8/2020

E-scribe Review

Actually very excited about the possibilities now to hopefully integrate. The company is receptive to feedback and offer regular updates improving the software. It's not perfect; but best bang for your buck!

Pros

Extremely cost efficient. For a small practice getting up and servicing the community, it was a pleasant surprise how much value is in what you're getting. And they update regularly with new features and options. Communicating with them is very helpful too.

Cons

My doctors were able to get through the strict ID Proofing process and begin e-prescribing in less than 20 minutes. Some had a hard time getting through the ID proofing for EPCS. Those that couldn't be verified had to go through a "Manual Review".

Response from Bravado Health

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying e-prescribing with Treat.

Jon M. Jon M.

Reviewed on 24/8/2020

Finally - modern, streamlined, easy to set up and use medical software

It's exactly what I wanted, which unfortunately seems rare these days. I wanted something that was modern, intuitive and well priced. I've been using it for months now and I feel like it was a good decision to give it a try, so I thought I'd share.

Pros

It's simple and really doesn't require training. I was able to set myself up and start using it without talking to anyone. They have a support line you can call, but I haven't used it yet. For the low price, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to get renewals, PDMP and an easy 2-factor authentication process.

Cons

They have a Treat API program, so it sounds like I could integrate this with my EHR, however, I'm fine at the moment using it as a standalone.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Jon, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying e-prescribing with Treat.

Nancy R. Nancy R.

Reviewed on 18/2/2021

Great from the start

Kay Hanks got me started and was so responsive and kind. It sold me immediately and I've been happy with this product ever since

Pros

I've been using your E Rx system for awhile now and I just want to tell you I love it. I was so appreciative of all your timely answers as I got started and the system is now a snap.

Cons

I haven't struggled with this product at all

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Nancy, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of Treat and our team has been able to assist you. You can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Replied 23/2/2021
Jennifer S. Jennifer S.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Easy platform

Great, user friendly, easy to grasp within first use.

Pros

So easy to use and I like that once a patient is in my database, it's easy to reference back for refills or other prescriptions. Also convenient to have the closest pharmacies pull up within distance of their address- whether local or if someone is traveling; saves a lot of time hunting for what's near them. Very user friendly on the tablet but also find use just as easy on my phone and prefer this to the EHR at work.

Cons

Sometimes a little tedious doing the sig for a prescription, but not enough to be bothered by it

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat on a tablet. We've made some improvements to the sig feature that you might enjoy. If you need assistance with custom sigs, feel free to contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Steven W. Steven W.

Live customer support

Pros

Setting up electronic prescribing is always difficult - live customer phone support is not common for this type of software, but made it possible.

Cons

No real problems.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Steven, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat and our support team was able to assist you. If you ever need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Kalato H. Kalato H.

Happy

Pros

The software is accessible from any computer.

Cons

I could use some training videos. I taught myself but software is definitely explanatory

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Kalato, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the accessibility of Treat. We post knowledge-base articles and release notes for Treat at https://support.bravadohealth.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000558554-Treat. Additionally, you can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Katrina P. Katrina P.

Referral

Overall, This experience has been progressively simpler and meets the need.

Pros

I have been working with another PMHNP who needed assistance with ePrescribing. I referred Ayva Bravado to him.

Cons

Allergies are not necessary. Sometimes saving and recording it is challenging.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Katrina, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of Treat and thank you for the referral! We'd be happy to assist you with adding patients quicklyyou can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Replied 3/3/2021
David J. David J.

MD solo practice

Have gotten controlled substance verification set up.

Pros

Good option for prescribing intermittently.

Cons

Cannot easily edit the favorites list. M

Response from Bravado Health

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of Treat and found it easy to set up. This KB article on managing favorites may help: https://support.bravadohealth.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022888774. Also, you can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Joe A. Joe A.

A work in progress

Pros

It fulfills my needs for ePrescribing without using electronic medical records

Cons

No documentation or notification about upgrades which at times hinders speed and accuracy of use. Not fluid to use. Have to jump from one side of the page to another.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Joe, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you enjoy standalone e-prescribing with Treat. We've made some improvements to the interface you may find helpful. We also post KB articles and release notes for Treat at https://support.bravadohealth.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000558554-Treat. Additionally, you can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Michael H. Michael H.

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

Just what I needed

Once I got through ID Proofing, which only has to happen once thankfully, things worked just as I had hoped they would.

Pros

This is pure ePrescribing, nothing more nothing less. Does exactly what I need without all the fuss.

Cons

ID Proofing was difficult, but it almost always is.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Michael, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying e-prescribing with Treat.

Ariele B. Ariele B.

Treat

Overall a reasonable service for e-prescribing. Setting it up was easy and I have no concerns with daily use. There are no dealbreaker glitches but it's not a luxury service. It safely gets my prescriptions to the pharmacies, so I have no serious complaints.

Pros

Treat is generally easy to use, has controlled Rx capability for an upcharge, interfaces well with pharmacies.

Cons

I can't adjust a dose without writing a new prescription. The multiple alerts for cross-reactions are super annoying. Maybe my fault for not setting it up, but I wish it had seamless interface with the PMP.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Ariele, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat. We're working on improvements to adjusting prescription orders and alert display that you might find helpful. Treat also interfaces with most state PMP programs. If you need assistance with the PMP feature, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Elliot G. Elliot G.

Excellent e-prescribing

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use. Never had any glitches.

Cons

I do find it difficult to see the prescribing history for a patient

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Elliot, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you enjoy the simplicity and reliability of e-prescribing with Treat. We've also improved the prescribing history feature within Treat. You can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

John B. John B.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 28/2/2019

Great, user-friendly product

Pros

Easy to set up and use without any training. Very easy to set up patients, select pharmacies, and complete a prescription.

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything about the product works the way I need it to.

Response from Bravado Health

Hi John, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying e-prescribing with Treat.

Replied 12/2/2021
Elizabeth B. Elizabeth B.

Reviewed on 20/2/2021

Great and loving ease of importing data (saves time and headache!)

Pros

I really like and appreciate the ability to import patient info, this helps greatly with ease of switching platforms and growing a business. In addition, the ease of the two-step authentication. I had a kink (based on not doing as suggested and reading the instructions before starting) with initiating the two-step authentication, but called the help line and had my kink fixed in less than 2 minutes from call time.

Cons

Like with any new app or platform, it took me a few uses to get comfortable and move faster through the process but nothing like the learning curve with other platforms I've used both in- and outpatient. Would love an integration with an EMR. Previously used XXXXXXXXX, which was never as fast or easy as promised and advertised, but looked for another system when switched jobs. Liked everything I read about Treat, only limitation is if need/want EMR. Hasn't been a problem but is a wish!

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of importing patients and two-factor authentication with Treat. We're also glad to hear our support team was able to assist you. We offer an option to integrate treat with an EMR through our Treat API product. You can contact [email protected] for additional information. Additionally, you can always contact Bravado Health Support for assistance: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Replied 23/2/2021
Nicholas D. Nicholas D.

Love This Software!

Pros

Makes prescription writing easy as pie, highly recommend to anyone working in the medical field!

Cons

No cons, way cheaper than other alternatives.

Eaglesoft

Reasons for Switching to Treat

Cost

Response from Bravado Health

Hi Nicholas, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of e-prescribing with Treat. If you ever need assistance, you can always contact Bravado Health Support: 1-561-805-5935 or [email protected]

Reviewed on 12/2/2019

2 months in and loving it!

Great! Very happy!

Pros

Ease of use and customer service responsiveness. The team has been great to get back to us with any questions. The team was great to work with and the interface has been so easy to dive right into from the first day. We were able to hit the ground running and the IT team was very responsive whenever we had questions.

Cons

The favorites had to be set for each employee's login.

Response from Bravado Health

Thank you for taking the time to leave a constructive review of Treat. We've added a feature where you can now share favorites among users of the same Treat account. We hope you continue enjoying e-prescribing with Treat.

Replied 9/2/2021