About Everhour

Everhour is a cloud-based time tracking and project management solution for teams and small to midsize businesses across various industries such as marketing and advertising, nonprofits, consultancies, and more. Track the time...

4.7

Browse Everhour Reviews

Martin

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Good software for time tracking

Pros

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Cons

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Jira, My Hours and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Replied 11/10/2019
Kory

Reviewed on 21/2/2020

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Pros

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

Cons

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Tick

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Response from Weavora

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Replied 19/5/2020
Ivan

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Easy to use but huge problem with Asana

I always trust you time tracking, after this latest discover, I'm check back every hour counted till now.
Sorry to say my experience isn't good.

Pros

it's easy to use, this is the main things that convince us to move to this time tracking system for Asana

Cons

I discover after 2 years that your sw don't track under second layer ok sub task for performance issue with Asana API. I did lot of wrong analysis...

Harvest and Wrike

easy to use...

Response from Weavora

Hi Ivan,

This is bad to hear that we might have let you down! We are going to take another approach to improve the total calculation.

Replied 20/11/2019

Top Everhour Alternatives

HAnk
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

IT Tech opinion

good

Pros

Ease of install of software and configuration

Cons

There is no desktop app integration for Asana

Response from Weavora

Thanks, unfortunately, the Asana app technology makes it impossible to develop support of it.

Replied 14/12/2022
Tomas

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

FInding how much work is being done on each project and categories. Easier to plan sprints.

Pros

The integration with Asana, ease of use and reporting.

Cons

Is slow, and responding slow in Asana. It would be great if it could pick up values from custom fields in Asana, as we often estimate and log in Asana as well.

Harvest

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

I saw how it implemented into Asana and liked it.

Response from Weavora

Hi Thomas, thank you for your review!

Replied 10/6/2022
Alan

Reviewed on 19/8/2022

Good product

Overall is a good product that have their pros and cons

Pros

It is very user-friendly and the interface looks good. Easy to use for the employees

Cons

The mobile app is what I liked the least because it is just for iPhone and not everyone on the company have iPhone, so when they are working outside the office they are not being able to keep track of the time spent on a project. Even with people with iPhone they are not able to search by project

TrackingTime, ClickUp, Clockify and Toggl Track

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

It was the most user-friendly and quickly to understand and teach the employees. Also because I liked the interface

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the feedback, Alan!

Replied 13/9/2022
Lori

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

Tracking hours with Asana Integration

Pros

Very easy to use and make changes without having to go back to Asana. It gives me options.

Cons

There are no cons. It tracks my time whether entered in Everhour or Asana.

Hannah

Reviewed on 3/1/2023

Everhour thoughts after 1-2 months

Pros

Integration with ClickUp makes it really easy to be specific on what tasks i'm delegating time to

Cons

Every ClickUp task was archived for me upon signing up for Everhour

Mercedes

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Best tool for time tracking + Asana

Pros

It’s easy to use, quick visual where time is spent and the asana integration is flawless.

Cons

I don’t have anything at this time that I like the least about it.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Replied 14/12/2022
Ellen
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 2/1/2023

The best time tracker

This is the best app for me. Thank you!

Pros

I like everything about it! Because it tracks work time.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is good about this. No cons.

Dmitriy

Probably best time tracker

Pros

Good integration with Asana and Chrome extension. Detailed reports. Just nice UI.

Cons

Set of menus is a little bit confusing. First time loading sometimes takes too long.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, for the review Dmitriy! We did so much to make the loading fast, is it really too slow?

Replied 18/11/2019
Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Pros

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Cons

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Timely, Harvest and Toggl Track

Response from Weavora

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Replied 22/10/2019
Loren
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Pros

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Cons

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Replied 2/11/2021
Matthew

Reviewed on 11/4/2017

Everhour Rocks!

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
[email protected]

Pros

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

Cons

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Response from Weavora

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Replied 11/4/2017
Mike

Reviewed on 28/4/2017

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Pros

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

Cons

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Response from Weavora

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

Replied 29/4/2017

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

Love it with the ClickUp integration!

We solved not knowing how much time we were spending on each project, and which clients were profitable or unprofitable. I've used it to determine our cost to provide services and further optimize pricing for our digital agency's services.

Pros

I love that I can dial down to exactly how much time we spend on each project, client and task.

It allows me to create money or time budgets for each client per month, which is how I set it up. We need to keep our staff time to a monthly limit to ensure we're not losing money.

I've been able to create time benchmarks using Everhour, which is a beautiful thing.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It integrates seamlessly with Asana and now Clickup.

Harvest

Asana integration.

Response from Weavora

Hey David, thank you so much for your detailed feedback! It inspires us to do our best for you! =)

Replied 23/12/2019

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

Integrates with other task management software

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

Pros

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

Cons

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Response from Weavora

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Replied 5/2/2019
Karl

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.

Ability to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.

Pros

Ability to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow.

Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.

Cons

I have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head.

PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

Response from Weavora

Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!

Replied 20/7/2018

Everhour Summary

Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

Pros

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Cons

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Response from Weavora

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Replied 22/10/2019
Olena

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

Pros

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

Cons

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Response from Weavora

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

Replied 11/10/2019

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

So glad we found this

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

Pros

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

Cons

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Response from Weavora

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Replied 23/12/2019
Roman

Good tool for money

Pros

Trello integration, easy to use, chrome plugin

Cons

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember

Response from Weavora

Hi Roman, great to hear you like our product!

Replied 18/11/2019
Silver

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Integration

Time tracking

Pros

Everhour have good integration with Asana

Cons

When service is down or not working
Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)

Response from Weavora

Hi Silver, sorry for any inconvenience when our browser extension can't be updated!

Replied 20/11/2019
Ivan

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

It's the most powerful time tracking software ever

Well, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.

Pros

Actually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.

Cons

We would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

Response from Weavora

Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!

Replied 15/11/2017
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

A solid product for time tracking needs

Everhour is used primarily for project profitability analysis and time logging and tracking.

It may eventually also be used for invoicing for time spent, but we primarily have fixed cost projects.

Pros

* Integration with JIRA / Other ticket tracking systems
* Ability to start and stop timers
* Track team time

Cons

There are some bits of functionality which would be nice to have.

* Round up time logged each time to x mts. e.g. to 15 minutes. Useful for support items etc.
* Missing integrations with other software like Sage
* Jump from 1 user to 5 for pricing.

Response from Weavora

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

Replied 28/11/2019