Connecteam Reviews

About Connecteam

Connecteam was designed and built as a true all-in-one solution. Easily engage and manage non-desk employees with a true all-in-one mobile app. Connecteam offers a powerful, mobile-first platform that helps improve communication,...

4.7
4.7
4.9

Browse Connecteam Reviews

Anders
Anders
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 6/2/2023

Fantastic time clock software with a ton of extra features

We have saved time for the administration. We have gotten more clarity over our spend hours. Employees have gotten a better information and news overview. Employees have gotten a greater insight and clarity of hours. I could go on with all the extra benefits we have found using this software.

Pros

It is hard to summarize. The software covers so many different platform uses. We primarily use it for time clock features but we get so many extra possibilities presented: - tracking of incident reports- Easy communication platform for important news, updates etc. - HR tracking of skills and courses- Travel expenses- Task management- Etc-

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find the correct way to setup a feature or function because there is a settings tab under each function.

Time Tracker and Planday

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

It was easier to use and cheaper.

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

It has better prices and have a lot more work features.

Response from Connecteam

Andres! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's great to know you are happy with Connecteam and find it efficient for your business!

Connecteam is an all-in-one platform. It means that it suppose to replace multiple tools businesses need to manage their team and have them all under one roof.

What makes Connecteam different than other software, is the capability to build the app exactly to your needs, meaning activating and paying only for the things you actually need. That way, you're not being overwhelmed and not paying for stuff you don't need at the moment or at all!

Because of that approach, each product in the platform has its own set of UI, capabilities, and settings options. And, of course, you have the main settings menu for all general options :)

Hoped that helped clarify why things are built the way they are :)

Thanks again for your review!

Replied 8/2/2023

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Schoolhouse IT Review

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the app. We have been able to transfer several of our processes to the app.

Pros

The ease of using the time clock has been extremely helpful. We have been transitioning from using Google Sheets for time tracking and paper records for expense reports. The Forms option for digital record keeping has made the expense reports very easy and exceptionally convenient.

Cons

Automatic break transitions from Paid to unpaid after a time threshold would be great.I have run into issues with the built in camera feature in Forms.Having a way to break out vacation time and Holiday time together into different categories of PTO would be nice.Having a log of changes made to the timesheets for visibility and accountability would be extremely helpful.Setting dates to automatically give paid Holidays would be very convenient.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review!
We would be happy to address some of the things you've mentioned here: (1) In PTO, you can create policy types (i.e. categories) and under each of them you can create as many policies as you need with different names, rules, and assignees. (2) Under each timesheet, there are blue and orange dots that automatically explain what changes or edits have been made in that timesheet, by who, and when. If you refer to a general audit page for all edits in the timesheets, that's a great idea we'll pass forward to the product team. (3) Setting automated dates for holidays is on our roadmap already :)

As for the automated transition of breaks and an issue with the camera in Forms - did you contact us regarding these two? If not, please reach out to me personally at [email protected] so we can connect and help.

Thank you!

Replied 17/5/2023
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

Pros

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

Cons

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Replied 14/12/2022

Top Connecteam Alternatives

Faith
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 26/4/2023

The UPS Store

Excellent, the support team is always available and can assist me with what I need.I would highly recommend this to any other companies, hence why we agreed to film the advertisement.

Pros

Accessibility and interface are excellent.This app makes admin side of keeping track of staff hours the easiest I've seen.It is particularly helpful when it comes to employees that work in multiple places/

Cons

Getting staff used to a new clock in system will always be difficult. Some features I think can be improved on (i.e. accepting multiple shifts at a time in job scheduler, easier schedule making in app)

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Faith :)

We truly appreciate your willingness to help us spread the word about how Connecteam helps businesses with a majority of employees that do not sit in front of a desk, to better communicate and operate their day-to-day :)

As for improving the ability for users to accept multiple shifts at once, and making a better scheduling experience for admins in the mobile app - we completely agree and already have plans for those areas.

Thanks again for everything :)

Replied 13/6/2023
Natalie
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 21/4/2023

Pleased with the product

My team was hesitant to use Connecteam but it was so easy to learn! I love that I have access to it on my phone & computer - it really keeps me organized and I can easily stay on top of everything that is going on. Before, things would pile up quickly and communication wasn't as efficient as it is now. Any problem I encounter is QUICKLY addressed by customer service representatives!

Pros

Every feature we use has streamlined and organized my team for the better. The customer service is excellent and the ease of using the app & website is so simple! I really appreciate the videos on each feature - I much prefer learning it on my own and then sharing the videos with my team to help them become more efficient as well.

Cons

I wish there could be a combo package. While I primarily use Connecteam for "Operations" it would be nice to have some more than the free options in HR.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

This was cheaper and gave us more options. I also like that I didn't need to "build" it - the structure was already there and all I needed to do was adjust it to our needs.

monday.com

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! We're happy to hear you're able to get more with Connecteam, all from the same place :)

Our Hubs are already extremely low-priced compared to other solutions in this class, but if you'd like a discount, we can talk :) Please contact me personally at [email protected] so I can assist you as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

Replied 28/4/2023
Jason

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Best HR software that i've come across and by the looks of things they are just getting...

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from the design to the usability to the support articles and videos to the customer service. This is a great platform and a great team and i'm looking forward to growing with it in our small organisation.

Pros

The simplicity and scope of the software. It packs so much in while keeping it relatively easy to use and administer. I'm really impressed.

Cons

I think the pricing model could be a little more flexible for 11 - 30 level organisations but offering a free version for firms under 11 employees helps a lot with that.

The editors can be a bit cumbersome (the Text editor windows in many cases are small compared to available screen real estate).

There is no auto-save so if you have connectivity issues, or have fat fingers when using your mouse... bye-bye work. These are by no means deal breakers though, just things to be aware of and I'm sure they will address these in the long term.

The automation cannot be routed between different segments for different activities (e.g. employee signs this, then send to admin assistant to review, then send to the manager to sign. Again though these are by no means deal breakers and I'm certain these features will be added in the future.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the review Jason!
Our product keeps on improving thanks to our amazing customer feedback!

You can certainly create an automated procedure with our forms using our status and notes feature !

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] as we will be glad to assist!

Replied 9/10/2022
Audrey

Reviewed on 2/9/2022

Connecteam offers user friendly and efficient ways to manage a business.

Connecteam is an efficient app that has helped me build training databases and easy reference materials for team members. It is also an effective way to communicate with and assess team needs throughout the work week.

Pros

Connecteam is efficient and affordable. Team communication and training materials are easily accessed, and created without a large learning curve. Customer service is very responsive, and works tirelessly to fix software issues that arise.

Cons

The scheduling and calendar piece of the app used to be difficult to coordinate with google calendar, however, I have not re-tried this after new features have come out. I wish more administrative capabilities were available via mobile device access.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Audrey!

We know that the Google Calendar sync can be improved and it's already on our roadmap to make it better :)

As for more mobile capabilities for admins - we're adding more and more with each app update on a bi-weekly basis. If you have any specific capabilities you'd like to see on your mobile app as an admin, please email our product team at [email protected] so we can prioritize it :)

Thank you so much!

Replied 13/9/2022
Richard
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 8/8/2022

Connecteam is the winner.

It has been a massive time saver, if you don't make any entry mistakes! Our staff love using it, we get very little down time too.
To be honest, the only issues we do get is on IPhones that need to update their OS. If the employee doesn't do it very soon after notification it can cause Connecteam to stop working properly. Even after removing and downloading again. Learning curve for the phone owner i'd say!

Pros

Excellent one time entry scheduling. Scheduling up to 12 months in one go! With either: weekly, daily, 4 weekly. 3 weekly, monthly or quarterly schedules. GPS location clock in and out. Very little usage of data on employee devices!
Easy export to Excel for payroll management. Break down of all jobs worked on, plus rounded up time spent on say, "travelling between jobs". Makes it so much easier to manage our payroll when we use detailed itemized payment categories (Basic pay, travel time, commercial rate, mileage, holiday etc...).

Cons

It would be good when inserting a PDF or picture in Updates, you can also enter some text to go with it.

Jobber and Planday

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Didn't offer the scheduling variations, and from memory GPS wasn't available?

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Primarily the way the schedule job planner works. Connecteam is the best for ease of use and simplicity. Planday and Jobber were far too expensive, and we use our own downloaded PC based payroll software (12Pay) that works the best for us. So we don't need an all dancing all singing app for all.

Response from Connecteam

Richard, thank you SO MUCH for this detailed review! We highly appreciate the time you've spent writing this review :)

As for attaching a file to an Update - the way Updates work, allows you to add text and files as you see fit. There's no need to add a caption as you can simply write down whatever you like anywhere in the update. So you can actually create it as "text-image-text-PDF-text-video", and so on :) On the other hand, when attaching an image or a video in the Chat, you do have the option to add a caption as it doesn't have the Update structure :)

As for iOS - All devices, including iPhones, shouldn't have any issues, especially when using a supported iOS and using the latest version of Connecteam, which is being updated mostly automatically on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

If you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us over the live chat from your admin dashboard or app :) You can also email us at [email protected]

Thanks again :)

Replied 14/8/2022
Robert

Reviewed on 8/8/2022

I am damn fussy and this is the closest thing to perfect I have found

Terrific Software. Only spoke to support once, they responded within a few hours (and bear in mind we are the other side of the globe form them) so very happy.
We were purchased a high tier of the product but not the top tier, about a month ago they stopped billing us as they announced it was to be free for under ten employees. However, this software is a great contributor to why we won't be under them employees for much longer.

Pros

Our entire business is based around scheduling, we send workers out into the field and their tasks and shift times are liable to change with no warning. I sit at the desktop app in the middle of all the action and my team use their mobile phones to update me constantly.
Lots of software does that, such as Deputy etc, but I liked the ease of scheduling. One you adapt the language (for us "job" = client and "user" = team member so it's pretty easy) It's excellent at long range repeated scheduling, and then altering the schedule on an hurly basis as things unfold.

Cons

There's a little bit on going in and out of the Job Scheduling and Time Clock areas, would love to be able to see both simultaneous of link them e.g. click on a past shift in Scheduling and go straight into any shift change requests for it that exist, but other than that, not much!

Deputy and BrightHR

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Deputy involves a lot of cut and pasting to repeat shifts. Got right up my nose. I have heard that has been addressed since.

Deputy

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

we had an opportunity to move to BrightHR but I assessed the scheduling as being quite inferior to Connecteam, which is the same reason we moved on from Deputy

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Robert!

We appreciate your support and feedback and already forwarded it to our Product teams :)

Thanks again!

Replied 21/8/2022

Reviewed on 22/8/2021

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Deputy, Factorial and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Response from Connecteam

Sarah, you're amazing :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience.

At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :)

It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company.

Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Replied 31/8/2021
Sierra

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

All of the tools I need in one place

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra!

You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Replied 30/12/2020
Zubair

Reviewed on 31/3/2023

Great all in one software!

I have enjoyed using and implementing Connecteam into our business.

Pros

The idea that one software may be enough for many employers. It has the capacity to run a small or large business. It has many features most people would not have realized they needed such as forms, a directory option, rewards, chat, and documents section.

Cons

The task manager would be even better if it had the option to change statuses like "to do" "pending" "in progress" "follow up" "complete" etc. Also another feature I would like added is a folder and list section within the task management portion. Everything else about Connecteam is amazing!

Microsoft To Do, Homebase, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Better integration and options. I use ClickUp for the task management service at this time but Connecteam for scheduling, chat, payroll, timesheets, communication, keeping track and organized.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review and constructive feedback!

We'll forward this information to our product team so they can take a closer look at your suggestions for the Task Manager :)

Thanks again!

Replied 4/4/2023
Rufus
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

Fantastic Product

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product.

The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila!

The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

QuickBooks Time and Silvertrac Software

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Overall, the cost was the major issue, and the flexibility to communicate with teams. Tried an actual demo without a salesman, and then made a decision to go with them.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Replied 7/6/2019
Dean
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 3/8/2020

Best price worthy software we used!

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Replied 17/8/2020
Tayfun
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 29/3/2023

Best all in one employee app.

Pros

connecteam has got everything you need to manage employees which working outside the office. you can get every information you choose from you employees so its like you did the job by your own.

Cons

nothing. its great. we used it over 4 years.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Tayfun! We're happy you've been with us for so long, through the ups and the downs, and grown your business with Connecteam :)

Thank you for your warm feedback and recommendation!

Replied 30/3/2023
Angela

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Glad to have found this.

I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

Pros

It has a wide variety of features that have allowed us to move our payroll and HR to a virtual platform. Clocking in and out and tracking employee hours and location is a great feature.

Cons

It is not completely intuitive in all the areas of use, there are SO many helpful features, its hard to keep track at first. Nevertheless support is incredible and you can learn quickly if you reach out.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Angela!

We're happy to hear Connecteam helps you and your team be more productive and get more done :)

Yes, some features are more advanced than others, but all features and capabilities have supported videos and articles to make things simpler.

We're also happy that you have found our support team to be helpful and responsive!

Thanks again for taking out the time to review our product and services!

Replied 28/12/2021
Austin
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 29/8/2021

Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well

Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

Pros

Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

Cons

Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin!

We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

Replied 8/9/2021
Meghan

Reviewed on 26/5/2019

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Replied 27/5/2019
JoAnna
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 29/8/2022

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

Response from Connecteam

JoAnna, you're making us smile :)

It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together.

We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers.

We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Replied 12/9/2022
Sara
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 2/10/2023

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Pros

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

Response from Connecteam

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :)

The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :)

As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :)

Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Replied 3/10/2023
Karen

Reviewed on 22/3/2022

Explore the features they are gems

I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

Response from Connecteam

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much!

It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows.

As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :)

Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Replied 24/3/2022
Samuel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 9/3/2023

great product, even better customer support

Pros

speed of softwaretemplatescustomer supportnew featuresopen communication from team

Cons

costgoogle calendar automatic API update

Papershift

overview and clarity

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending Connecetam :)

Replied 22/3/2023
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 8/8/2022

Connecteam Saved my business!

Connecteam so far has been a complete game changer for my small business. Over the last ten years I have struggled a bit with organizational structure, amongst other things. As most small business owners will tell you, you are not just the owner operator, you are also the production manager, the human resources department, the accountant, IT, marketing, and R&D. Of course this can become overwhelming, and at times a little chaotic. Connecteam brings all of these individual departments under one beautifully user friendly and structured roof! I was so suprised at how quickly I learned my way around the software, no doubt in part due to the Connecteam staff always available to help in a moments notice. From there it completely streamlined my business. I save so much time now basically running my entire business from one piece of software. I really am truly grateful to Connecteam for this. All I can say really is thank you so much, you've been a lifesaver!!

Pros

The services that help my business most are creating my work schedule, the ability to create and add fillable forms to shifts, and keeping track of hours and locations of my employees!

Cons

I have zero complaints. If I HAD to give one suggestion for improvement, I would say that it would be great to have some creative control and editing power over the look of a completed form.

Response from Connecteam

Micahel, you gave us the chills!

Your story is our vision. Your business owner experience and how you tell it are inspiring.

We're so happy Connecteam helps take some of that weight off your shoulders :)

Thank you for the lovely review, we love it!

Replied 10/8/2022
Elaine
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Connecteam six months in

Overall, the experience has been amazing. It has been a long journey, and we are still looking at rolling out some features to our teams. It has been challenging but anytime we have had an issue, the team on live chat has been outstanding and never failed to find a solution for us.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic customer support in the live chat function. They never fail to find me a solution and explain it with pictures and videos (specifically set for my organisation). An amazing resource, available around the clock.
The videos and articles in the help section are also very useful.
Great layout in the kiosk.
Ability to integrate time clock, courses, time off and job scheduling made our transition from paper to digital so easy.

Cons

With three buildings, and various teams within those buildings all on different hours and shift patterns, it has been difficult to find a way to make policies work for us. We have managed this but it has been challenging.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

We're happy to hear you were able to overcome the challenges you've faced, but would love to hear more about it if you need our assistance or tips :) You can contact me directly at [email protected] at any time.

Thanks again for taking the time to recommend Connecteam!

Replied 15/11/2023
Josh
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 23/4/2020

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

Replied 26/4/2020