LiveAgent Reviews

About LiveAgent

LiveAgent is an online Help Desk solution for e-commerce businesses at the small and midsize levels. The platform offers live chat application, ticket management, online self-service portals, and change and license management,...

Browse LiveAgent Reviews

1,588 of 1,588 reviews
Emma
Emma

Reviewed on 11/8/2023

Excellent Customer Service for the Price

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. Thanks to its structure and features, we were able to reduce a massive message backlog to a much more manageable one.

Pros

LiveAgent's strongest feature is undoubtedly the promptness of their technical support. The fact that it may be altered to suit individual needs is another plus. The ease with which our client may get in touch with us is the third best feature. Not only can I use LiveAgent in my own tongue of Spanish, but it also supports a wide variety of other languages, and everything, including emails and templates, can be changed to display in either my native tongue or the language of my consumers. I can locate anything I need with a quick peek at the dashboard.

Cons

If I had to choose a nitpick, it would be that I wish there was more color on the interface; on the other hand, why would you want to clutter up such a simple layout with flashy graphics? LiveAgent delivers just as advertised by devoting maximum real estate to its features.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there,

It's great to hear that our customizability has been effective for your operations. It's our mission to provide a platform that can be tailored to suit unique business needs. On your point about our simple interface layout, we believe in function over flash to ensure a seamless user experience.

We're glad that the transition to using LiveAgent has been beneficial in managing your message backlog. Also, isn't it amazing how variety in language options can open doors to diverse customer bases?

Thanks for your kind words about our prompt technical support. We strive to keep this up!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 14/8/2023
Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 27/7/2023

An efficient customer service dashboard for running many companies

Our previous chat platform had a terrible help system that made using our app a pain. Countless options and features, such as monitoring social media interaction, website widgets, phone/video call modules, a dedicated customer portal, and much more.

Pros

In general, we've had a great time using LiveAgent. With this platform's comprehensive feature set and integration with our other systems, we can provide significantly more efficient customer support than ever before. We have observed an increase in customer satisfaction since implementing LiveAgent, and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a user-friendly and comprehensive chat solution.

Cons

There are no drawbacks, as far as I can tell, and it serves me well. The have to manually set up SSL for a custom domain is my sole gripe.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Grace,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with its features and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team is here for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues, including assisting with the SSL!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 31/7/2023
Ben

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

Significant Value for the price

Pros

Price, Excellent customer support, large amount of features and functionality

Cons

While I love the complete control of all the automated systems being programmable, it could use some additional default built in options. Comparing LiveAgent to competitors like ZenDesk is like comparing Linux to Apple. LiveAgent gives you complete control - but you have to set up everything. The other software out there doesn't let you customize, but everything works for you. An in between 'windows' option that allows control for those who want it but is smoother to set up for those who don't want the extra work would be optimal. That said, programs that do it for you tend to cost a lot more, which would defeat LA's primary value, the low cost.

RingEX, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Able to bring in information, sales channels, and customers from what was previously multiple products into one centralized system

Price, functionality, control

Response from QualityUnit

Dear Ben, thank you for your honest feedback! We really appreciate it! :) The reason why LiveAgent was developed in a way that you have to set the majority of things up is so that it would work for each client exactly how they need. Usually, businesses differ from one to another and that is why we wanted to give everybody a chance to adjust it to their business and needs. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Replied 4/3/2020

Top LiveAgent Alternatives

Giacomo
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 2/4/2024

LiveAgent: A Reliable Solution for Personalizing Customer Experiences

Pros

I like the efficient features of LiveAgent.
LiveAgent has been a reliable tool for personalizing customer experiences.

Cons

LiveAgent has been so effective and flawless to use.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Giacomo, Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to see you're having a smooth experience with LiveAgent. Your feedback on personalizing customer experiences is valuable to us. If you ever need anything or have more thoughts to share, don't hesitate to reach out.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 8/4/2024
Stely
Stely

Reviewed on 8/8/2023

Excellent value for the money

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

Pros

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

Cons

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Stely,

We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries.

It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business.

Thanks for recommending us!

-LiveAgent Team

Replied 11/8/2023
Jana
Jana

Reviewed on 2/8/2023

Elevated Quality of Service for Customers

I think firms medium and large in size would benefit from using LiveAgent because of how intuitive it is.

Pros

LiveAgent is an indispensable tool for me to maintain tight relationships with my customers and my team. It's the finest platform for handling customer support requests since it's reasonably priced, has a straightforward user interface, and includes all the necessary tools.My interactions with clients have been simpler and more efficient as a result. aids our support staff in serving our clients more quickly and effectively.

Cons

My team is functioning smoothly. Everything looks okay up until this point.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jana :) Appreciating your warm feedback, especially about how we've been instrumental in streamlining your interactions with your customers. Customer relationships are indeed crucial, and it's great to see LiveAgent adding value in that area. Glad to read that your team's operation is running without a hitch in our platform.

Just to let you know, we are persistently working on enhancing our features to accommodate the growing needs of large-scale businesses like yours in the computer software industry. We can handle all those emails and teams you mentioned, we've got you covered!

Once again thanks for choosing LiveAgent.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 4/8/2023
Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 28/7/2023

The easiest to use customer service software

It helps me organize the movies so that I can give my users a good experience. With this wonderful method, I am able to eliminate the need for assistance and significantly reduce the amount of time I spend responding to support tickets.

Pros

Having pre-written answers available has been a huge time-saver. The option to make my own fields for recording certain bits of client data is also quite useful. My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help. It has helped me get back to support tickets much sooner.

Cons

The UI is not always clear to me. It took some time for me to adjust to it. There are no other major problems. It took me a while to get everything set up, so there is a small learning curve.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your experience with LiveAgent, particularly noting the pre-written answers' efficiency. Time-saving features are our thing! :)

It's great to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in the computer software industry and fitting well into your infrastructure. We're happy to be part of your team's journey in giving your users a solid experience.

Remember, we're always here to help you organize those customer queries, like a well-curated movie collection. Thanks for your time and review!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 9/10/2023
Luke

Reviewed on 18/8/2023

Easy-to-use and all-in-one help desk and live-chat support platform. Elevate customer...

I like how perfect this help desk tool is and easy to use plus it has perfect security which meets our standards. Great user experience.

Pros

LiveAgent is a full-featured and easy-to-use to use customer support platform and offers very robust and scalable features and one of its powerful and reliable features is the live-chat which is very great in helping us to resolve the customers issues on real-time and also the fact I can manage the contact forms. I also appreciate the automation feature which is time saving and makes our business processes much easier. I also like UI which is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through so it's make it easy for the first time users.

Cons

Nothing. LiveAgent will be remain to best help desk and live-chat support platform. I love how dedicated and supportive the customer support team has always been. The set-up and configuration was smooth and easy.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Luke,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system's features and the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 22/8/2023
Sai

Reviewed on 12/8/2023

Full-featured, All-in-one and powerful live-chat support platform.

My user experience is definitely great. I really like how this tool handles multiple business communication, including email, live chat, and social media on one single place. This allows us to provide excellent customer support service.

Pros

LiveAgent has been one of the most crucial and powerful tools we've been been using to boost our customers relationship and our ROI oflate. I really love how this tool is very user-friendly and easy-to-use generally for any one with or without any tech-savvy experience. The support is one of the most standout and highly effective thing with LiveAgent because they're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. Using LiveAgent we've been able to increase our productivity and relationship with our customers and hence we've been able to meet most of their needs on time through the help of our support team.Through real-time live chat we've been able to attend to our customers queries on time and resolve a lot of problems on time rather than opening tickets which would take time. For this tool is a game changer and improve productivity of the service agents has been also added advantage.

Cons

The only thing I should LiveAgent should consider is adding more integration options. Nevertheless everything else is great and moving on well.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey Sai,

Thanks for your thorough review. It's great you find LiveAgent crucial in boosting customer relationships and ROI. Our aim remains to be user-friendly and provide responsive, round-the-clock support. We're all about productivity enhancements and real-time problem resolutions to keep those customer relationships strong! Your note about more integration options is heard and appreciated.

Switching to us from Freshdesk because of our cost-effectiveness and features truly validates our work. Making sure you have a great user experience while handling multiple business communications in one place is what we strive for.

Many thanks once again,

Replied 15/8/2023
Danielle
Danielle
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 10/8/2023

World's leading customer service team

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. We were able to reduce a massive message backlog thanks to the system's design and features.

Pros

I found it particularly useful that I could make notes and combine entries. In addition, the solution integrated seamlessly with our internal administration platform, allowing us instantaneous access to any client's bookings or profiles. As an added bonus, you may check to see whether anybody else has opened the ticket you're now working on.

Cons

The option to recall an e-mail immediately after sending it was the feature I most missed while switching from Gmail. Could have avoided some embarrassment if only...

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Danielle,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and that it has been beneficial to your everyday customer care. We will be glad to add your name to the list of people who would like to see the email revert feature so our developers can take a look at it. Have a wonderful day!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 18/8/2023

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Live Agent has helped us to level up our customer service.

Overall LiveAgent has been a godsend compared to our previous provider, the automation alone makes it worth its weight in gold, there was a cost saving for us to switch to LiveAgent but more importantly we have saved on time and resources.

Pros

This software has enabled my team to work more efficiently, the automation available with the software has allowed us to track the sorts of queries we are recieiving and the volume of those queries, all of which can be reported back to our clients. The automation has allowed us to automatically respond to people with specific queries based on keywords which means that our overall volume of work has decreased.

Cons

It would be great if their was downloadable graphs and charts, and generally easier reporting.

HubSpot CRM

Cost and functionality

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

It was easier to use than software we trialled, it offered more features and was more cost effective, more importantly I could see that it was scalable.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello,

we are glad that your overall volume of work has decreased thanks to LiveAgent.

We are happy that you are on board with us. It's great to be part of such a great crew!

Have a good days :)

Replied 5/2/2020
Barney
Barney
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 17/3/2020

Great Features & Great Speed

LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Pros

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Cons

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Replied 25/3/2020
Francisco
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

Pros

The positive points are many but the main ones are
- Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation)
- Easy to manage
- Supports multiple languages
- Quite configurable
- Complete options for technical support
- We have managed to integrate some other services
- Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc
- The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Cons

Some negative points or points that need improvement:
- Some customization options are missing
- The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved
- We've never managed to use live chat
- When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there
- The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old
- A web widget is missing (not wordpress)
- The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent

The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Francisco,
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Replied 23/3/2020
Dave
Dave
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 13/3/2022

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Pros

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Cons

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

SherpaDesk and Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

TeamViewer Remote

Price and features

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :)

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 15/3/2022
Sumit

Reviewed on 10/1/2023

Highly Satisfied with LiveAgent Service

LiveAgent is an essential tool for any business that needs to provide quick and efficient customer support. The user interface is easy to use and the reporting features are comprehensive. The customer service team is always very responsive and helpful.

Pros

LiveAgent is an exceptional customer service tool that has completely changed the way we interact with our customers. The support team is incredibly helpful and always available to answer any questions we have. The dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly, and the reporting features are top-notch.

Cons

LiveAgent can be slow to respond to certain requests and the cost of the service can be high for smaller businesses.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Sumit! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled that our platform has been a game-changer in how you interact with your customers and that our support team has been helpful to you. We understand that pricing can be a concern for smaller businesses. That's why we've recently introduced annual plans with pricing tiers suitable for businesses of all sizes. We believe this will help make LiveAgent more accessible to everyone.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a satisfied user of LiveAgent. We'll continue working hard to provide you with the best possible customer service experience!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 25/4/2023
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 26/7/2023

The ideal combination of low cost and high quality.

We utilize it to staff our own in-house help desk with professionals. We may have fruitful internal conversations using the ticketing system as well. Detailed questions about projects, prices, and customer service may be received. If you value open, high-quality communication with your customers, this ticketing system is your best bet. Problems with workflow and departmental communication can also be fixed. Its simplicity and potential are the program's strongest points.

Pros

I enjoy working with LiveAgent because of how nice and quick it is to generate labels and assign them to agents. In addition, the free version is excellent and competitive with premium services. Another benefit that helps me and my customer get work done quickly and efficiently is how well it integrates with other domains. I also appreciate it since I can maintain constant communication with my vendors and check in on the development of my projects.

Cons

No major issues here, however I would like to see more platform interfaces introduced anyway. If you could also update more frequently, that would be great. This is really important if we are to finish the program successfully.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system so stay tuned for many great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 27/7/2023
Jesper
Jesper
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Incredible value for money

Amazing onboarding and buying experience. We almost haven't needed support since, as everything works and the UI is easy to use.

Pros

Compared to other suppliers with data centres within EU, Live Agent came out as the definitively best option. The price was substantially lower than any other provider.

Cons

Bells and whistles are missing. All the basics are there, but I could use more flexibility in auto replies and automation. But nothing critical.The only area where we need improvement is in ticket satisfaction evaluation.

Dixa and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent

Need a provider where data was stored in EU only (GDPR / Schrems II issues). Zendesk's price to do this made us re-evaluate providers as it was unreasonably high.

Zendesk Suite

Price was 5x lower for same/ comparable product

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jasper! Thank you for the awesome review! It's great to hear that you had a smooth onboarding experience with LiveAgent and that you've been able to use the platform without much need for support. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we look to improve the platform. If you have any further feedback or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for the review!

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 5/1/2023
Emily
Emily

Reviewed on 26/7/2023

Livegent is a reliable and reputable ticketing platform

Quick and efficient Live Agent has proven to be the most effective chat option for our website, thanks to its versatile feature set and lightning-fast performance. Live Agent's industry-leading widget load speed was a major factor in our decision to switch chat providers and adopt their service.

Pros

Since we handle multiple societies, we needed a multi-client ticketing solution like Live Agent. I haven't looked at any competing products recently, but I was satisfied with the price and features when we first signed up. Since I am already familiar with the program, I see no reason to switch.

Cons

It accomplishes what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary frills or distractions, and the user interface might stand to be a little more aesthetically pleasing. The mobile app, however, should enable greater functionality.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to improve the system, including reworking the mobile apps, so stay tuned for more great updates coming your way!
-LiveAgent team

Replied 27/7/2023
aka
aka

Reviewed on 21/6/2020

Customer support is no more a headache

This a thing one must really go for. Live Agent can prove to be helpful for almost all business small to big.

Pros

I love the way this whole software was built to help companies get a single solution to manage all the things to keep their clients happy. Such a nice tool and ease of use even for beginners. Customer care departments can handle a lot of work single-handedly using LiveAgent.

Cons

There a ton of good things to mention but among all the goodies there is one thing that might need improvement. This little improvement mist is done in the customization ability of the knowledge base and the chat widget. There are certain things that need CSS knowledge to amend.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are thrilled to have you with us and even more thrilled to hear that you are happy with LiveAgent! I am also glad to hear that handling your customer support does not give you a headache anymore, that's exactly why LiveAgent was created! Regarding the customization of the Knowlege base and the chat widget, there are various templates and customization settings but if that's not enough and somebody would want to have it designed in a way that would match their website completely, there is still a possibility of using the custom CSS. You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Replied 7/7/2020
Roberlandy
Roberlandy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 2/4/2020

Easy tool to keep track of information

We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work.

This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way.

We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks.

In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools.

And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Cons

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well.

We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Replied 3/4/2020
Shelby
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 10/4/2020

Great Product and Great Customer Service

I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Pros

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Cons

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

Response from QualityUnit

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Replied 13/4/2020
Robert
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 28/2/2023

Customer care solution at the peak. LiveAgent is the surest help desk software.

The overall experience that LiveAgent has given us has been very satisfying and worthy. It has delivered to us more than we could ask for when it comes to customer support. Its has proved to be a vital Help Desk tool for customer care and support services making it easy for us to connect to customers and solve their issues quickly.

Pros

I really like the customer support available in LiveAgent, The support team is always 24/7 hours available to assist you and answer any questions you have. It is a flexible and robust tool that allows you to integrate it with your communication products Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Instagram among many others making it convenient for your customers to reach out to you and for you to connect to them easily. The live chat function has excellent chat features which makes it very useful and always prove to be helpful as it makes it fast and easy for you to interact with your customers. It is easy to use for both you as the user and for your customers. It allows you to deliver personalized customer support services to your customers allowing you to reach out to all your customers at personal level depending on their specific needs. It gives you an option to include self-support function in your customer portal to by including knowledge-base articles for your customers.

Cons

I like all the features made available at LiveAgent. They all work incredibly and am all satisfied with each and every single of them . There is nothing that i like least about it.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Robert! Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that our help desk tool has exceeded your expectations and made it easier for you to connect with customers. We're committed to have a great customer service product and we are glad that we've been able to deliver on that promise for you.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 9/3/2023
Lydiah
Lydiah

Reviewed on 12/4/2023

Mgala muue na haki yake umpe! I therefore give LiveAgent it's due

My experience with LiveAgent has been an outstanding one. Before knowing it existed, I was having constant troubles of keeping track of my clientele given that am an insurance sales person. But with LiveAgent the narrative is changed, I can keep record and group my clients depending on the products the want and also attend easily to them incase of queries on their policies for those already on bond therefore saving my time and energy and ensuring a flawless interaction between my business and customers

Pros

LiveAgent is a game changer for my team an I. It has recommendable features and capabilities which ensures the relationship between customers and the business remain a strong bond forever. Some of the features I have found quite breathtaking include; the ticketing system which ensures that all customers inquiries are attended to from a single interface. Multiple agents attending to one problem can be a thing given that all these customer inquiries stream from a single interface but LiveAgent this is curbed fully since it automatically detect in cases of any collision. Another thing is that it tracks and rate each interaction with the customer and gives some ratings which can be used to track how well our customers inquiries have been answered and needs met. Referring later Incase the workload of our customer assistants escalate is a thing that we really considered and with no doubt it is handles by audit logs in LiveAgent. Clients and customers will often want more information on products, necessitating the sending of more reading materials on the same and with this you can make use of attachment and copy and paste capabilities. Also it act more as a CRM tool where contacts of companies and customers are well generated ,stored and manages in LiveAgent. Also on the same contacts can be grouped according to their needs . All these functionalities qualifies LiveAgent as the CRM tool of the present and the future. Save your business and keep track of customers and their needs.

Cons

To be honest I have loved every inch of LiveAgent and have found nothing that is opposite of what I expected. Instead it always amaze and exceed my expectations.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with LiveAgent! We're over the moon knowing that our platform has been so beneficial for you and your team. If you ever need any help or have suggestions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Cheers to continuing success together! 🎉

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 13/4/2023
Liam

Reviewed on 6/7/2023

LiveAgent enhances customer service in any context

We are making a concerted effort to engage external communication across various divisions; this has provided invaluable training for fostering constant support. With the support of LiveAgent, we are able to provide superior chat service around the clock and provide quicker responses to customers' inquiries. LiveAgent is a platform for two-way contact between businesses and their customers via chat, email, and push alerts. This has the potential to improve customer service, strengthen relationships with customers, and boost revenue for businesses. It's helped me deliver excellent support to customers despite having only basic group messaging capabilities. Using it has helped me immensely.

Pros

LiveAgent allows me to provide my customers with instant, personalized support via chat, all from one streamlined platform. Restoring active conversation in each and every encounter with customers has been crucial. The software's support team is well-known for their ability to optimize any setting. With LiveAgent, clients can instantly connect with a support agent to ask inquiries, sort out problems, and get answers. LiveAgent's ability to provide timely and pertinent responses has the potential to boost customer happiness and enrich the entire service experience. More satisfied customers are more likely to return and spread the good word.

Cons

The excessive prices have caused a financial strain on several organizations, which is something I strongly dislike.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there, Liam! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad to hear our platform is shaping your customer relationships in a positive way.

As for our pricing. We've rolled out annual plans lately which cater to all types of businesses with flexible pricing tiers. This should ease any financial stress.

Also, big thanks for your 10/10 recommendation. Take care and continue enjoying LiveAgent! :)

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 10/7/2023
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 12/8/2023

LiveAgent allows the user to submit report requests

I use LiveAgent on several jobs that are managed. We work with people within each of these companies. LiveAgent gives us access to all of the emails while designating how people have access to them, depending on the company we work for. LiveAgent is perfect for anyone who has multiple people and needs support tickets to move between different departments and individuals. The ability to associate outside information makes it very easy to quickly calculate the quality of each customer and how to better serve them with greater efficiency.

Pros

Support features make it possible for users to submit enhancement requests and choose the ones that matter most to them. In addition, it gives us the opportunity to have a discussion with the user as we implement and review a feature. The conversation can be publicly accessible by searching our knowledge bank. The conversation service works well and generates many excellent compliments from our users at the end of the conversation. Of the ninety-eight percent of those who chat with us, management will know how our customer service is doing.

Cons

The mobile version has some flaws, but when it is up and running, at least it allows you to read and respond to emails. Examples of errors include not being able to move the ticket to another sector. Also, the feasibility of incorporating an administrator log in would be helpful in the mobile version. A couple of times, when solving a ticket, the website will not show the entire list of remaining posts. In spite of the fact that, when moving, tickets come up, so it's not a big difficulty, however I would like to observe if it is sanitized.

Response from QualityUnit

Hey there! Sounds like you've been making great use of the support features. We agree, engaging discussions while implementing and reviewing features can be super beneficial.

We've noted your feedback about the mobile version. We're continuously working on tweaks and improvements to make it more seamless.

It's always a good sign when our tool is making ticket management between different departments and individuals easier. That's the kind of efficiency we aim for.

Thanks for your valuable insights.

- LiveAgent Team

Replied 15/8/2023