About Booker

Booker by MINDBODY is a cloud-based booking solution that provides businesses in cosmetics and wellness industry such as spas and salons, tools, which help them to manage their booking routines, payments, customer interactions...

3.9
3.9
4.1
4.1

Browse Booker Reviews

Tanisha

Reviewed on 29/10/2022

Perfect for businesses

Pros

It is user friendly, very detailed and easy to use, accessibility 24 hours, and very much inexpensive. I would recommend that you give it a try today.

Cons

Creating packages and reports could be alot less hassling.. work needed as it relates to credit card processes.

Jasmine

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

Booker is great for a beauty service provider who is starting out

I was happy with system. It helped keep my business organized

Pros

I was happy using Booker for my business for the first few years. It had online booking, kept track of clients individual notes and offered package services that clients could buy

Cons

It wasn’t as advanced as other booking systems but was worth the monthly price

Katherine
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

drives me to tears on the regular

It's hard to argue that it's not nice to have an all-in-one, web-based software that truly does do everything. The problem is that everything it does, it does poorly. It's impossible to teach to new staff, the bugs are frustrating, and the server downtime is unacceptable.

Pros

Booker is truly all-in-one, it manages employee schedules, hours, bookings, online bookings, services, products, retail management, and point-of-sale.

Cons

Booker is full of the most confusing bugs (which are never fixed eg. finding the next available appointment auto-fills the last viewed client, you can't add products to $0 services booked online), the servers go down regularly, the mobile app is terrible, the integration with our payment processor is shoddy, is extremely difficult to learn, has a lack of functionalities that are just bizarre (eg. impossible to mark doctor services as non-tippable, adding notes to client tickets, changing the names of service subcategories). Customer service is responsive, but unable to help in any concrete way. I use this software for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week and I despise it utterly.

Top Booker Alternatives

Sydney
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 30/7/2019

Very efficient for our salon

Great and we will continue to use it for our salon

Pros

Everything is easily accessible, can have multiple accounts for managers and staff

Cons

Sometimes the system glitches or CC/cash amounts aren’t matching up with the POS system at the end of the work day.

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/6/2023

Enhance Your Salon's Success with Booker's Integrated Business Management Platform

Although I did not actively work in salon management during my internship at the university in pharmaceutical product development and research, I did get the chance to learn more about Booker's features and functionality. Booker was a useful tool for improving our scheduling procedures and keeping client information as a member of a small team in charge of planning events and appointments. Smooth transactions and inventory management were made possible by the software's user-friendly interface and integrated point-of-sale system. Despite the fact that my knowledge of Booker was limited, it gave me a peek of what it might do as a whole salon management system.

Pros

A wide range of features provided by Booker simplify salon and spa operations. Its user-friendly interface makes staff organization, client administration, and appointment scheduling easier. The software's integrated point-of-sale system allows for easy inventory management and transaction processing. Automated email campaigns and loyalty programs are only two of the marketing techniques that Booker uses to draw in new customers and keep the ones it already has. The reporting and analytics tools enable data-driven decision-making and offer insightful information about business performance. Booker gives salon professionals and owners the tools they need to streamline their business operations and improve client satisfaction with the help of its configurable features and mobile app.

Cons

One drawback of Booker is its somewhat expensive cost, which could be problematic for independent or smaller salon businesses with tight funds. Some users could first have a steep learning curve that makes it difficult to become skilled in using all the capabilities. Although Booker provides a wide range of functions, some specialized or niche salon businesses could need more modification or integration with specialized software. There have been sporadic reports of technical issues or system slowdowns, which could affect how effectively salon operations run and how the user experience is.

Janet
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 22/4/2019

Get booked!

After using for over a year, I have grown accustomed to this software and probably will stay with it in the foreseeable future!

Pros

After using several booking software, this has been my go-to and preferred booking method for my cosmetic business. Sales tracking and inventory management are easy to monitor. The included POS system is easy to use as well and has been convenient!

Cons

Calendar compatibility is a con, however, I enjoy manually tracking within the software.

Maggie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

Excessive down time and Booker does not listen to customers

Lack of responsiveness to customer inquiries and valid concerns with downtime and non-functioning software. Most recently their denial of my subscription cancellation. They do not send a renewal notice or offer a reasonable cancellation window. These are very antiquated, predatory subscription practices.

Pros

Booker originally seemed to have a robust suite of functionality including marketing.

Cons

Booker has such excessive downtime that has cost my small business revenue (inability to book clients!) and poor client experience trying to book online. Because of this, I am switching to another platform and Booker will not let me cancel my subscription. Talk about antiquated, predatory subscription practices!

Julie
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Too many maintenance days per month

I would give it a 5/10 or less for the reasons above, but also it is constantly shutting down for maintenance. The amount of times I would go and book in a Patient, to have the site shut down, made it very difficult to reply only on booker.

Pros

I like that Booker has a very clean look, and it is quite easy to block time and schedule in Patients/clients. You can leave check-in or check-out alerts for an individual. I also like that when you go to book an appointment, if the client has been in previously, their name will pop up.

Cons

If I did wish to book multiple recurrent appointments with a Patient, I couldn't do that with a click of a button, I would have to go to each date and book it separately. If an employee has two rooms they are using for the day, you have to have it on seperate columns... i.e. bill 1 and bill 2, which can get complicated for reporting. There is no charting option with the software.

Capri

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Booking appointments with a few clicks!

Easy to use, easy to book, easy to look at past and future bookings!

Pros

Excellent for booking appointments for guests. Easy to pull up upcoming and past bookings with names and dates.

Cons

This is a wonderful program that hasn't failed us yet. We have our employees using this program with no issues at all.

Angel
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

Best booking app for Nail Tech

Pros

I love how easy it is to allow people to set up online booking without my intervention.

Cons

The reminders are great, when they work. Sometimes I don't always get notifications about an appointment.

Ella

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Frustrated user of six years

I’ve been using this software for six years the features seem promising but the reality of them are not easy to use and implement or take too long for customer service. It is not customizable for a large scale salon and that is not what bothers me the most, it’s when you call Support and they have no solutions except we don’t do that. And I mean repeatedly that is what I get from their Support team.

Pros

All the features they supposedly offer.

Cons

No customer support, terrible training, and my staff does not feel like it’s easy to use. It takes forever to track and check people out. The reports are confusing and make no sense and their payroll is not customizable so I still have to outsource and pay more. They seem to be prompt when they’re selling you something to add cost to your service but not when you need help. And their support has no solutions or work around options.

Vagaro, Meevo, Phorest and SalonBiz

Reasons for Choosing Booker

Because I wanted something that offered better online booking and worked in LiveTime and had an app it was six or seven years ago so at the time Salon Iris did not have this

DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Booker

I’m considering other products now. At the time Booker was $65 a month and now I pay $350 a month and instead of adding complementary features at that price they’re consistently trying to sell me new features and up my monthly cost.
Jill
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Booker is a scam!!!!!

Nothing that I needed support with and is standard expectations were attended to nor problems resolved.

Pros

running payroll reports there is pretty much nothing else.

Cons

It is impossible to get it set up appropriately, after 4 months of phone calls, I still never got the appropriate credit cards to run internally. I was able to set up an acct with their third party processing but could never actually link that to closing appointments. It was a full time job to communicate with customer service and after 4 months this was never rectified.
Their rates doubled from when I signed on and are now even with mindbody yet the service and function is not as good. I am open seasonally and so when I signed on I very clearly asked if I would not be charged for the months I am closed and was very clearly told that I would not be charged. When I went to put my account on vacation mode I was told this is not an option.

Response from Mindbody

Hi Jill-

Thank you for sharing your experience with us - we are sorry to hear that our software and service did not meet your expectations.

We wish your business the best, and hope that you were able to find a business management solution that fits your needs as a seasonal business.

Replied 4/11/2019
Anna
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 10/4/2017

Booker? ARE YOU KIDDING?

This company is a joke. They may have tried to put together a Salon software, which has some good qualities and bad, but, the company has ruined their name and a host of other businesses because of their lack of understanding how their software has a direct effect and how they manage their software on a day to day basis. They are completely horrific! We continually try to deal with the issues, (Booker being slow, or totally down on a regular basis), and we have heard every unimaginable excuse, but the only people that are having a very costly, negative impact, are the businesses that purchased this worthless product. We came to Booker primarily through the recommendation of Spa Magazine. They touted Booker as being the Best Software Company in the market and they still continue to do so. We took their recommendation strongly and pursued Booker. We were courted with full Attention and Promises when we first met. We were promised complete support and excellent service, which was also written by American Spa. We signed on with Booker and slowly problems continued to arise. We worked through them but as time progressed, it became a regular ongoing occurrence. We were told that Booker was growing too fast and that the problems would be resolved; this couldn't be further from the truth. Things progressively got worse! We have issues getting through to Booker and the slowness and down times are becoming commonplace. Our business has suffered and lost customer satisfaction and comfort in quick appointments. Our good will has been damaged and through all of this, we have tried to be tolerant and understanding. Last week the experience in our company, using Booker software, became intolerable. The software was barely running or slow, and on our busiest day, it completely shut down. We were so dependent on Booker that we had to turn away our business. We cannot continue to do business this way! We would love to know if other companies are dealing with this issue and what they are doing to keep their business from this harm. While we wait on hold and continue trying to get through to the owner of Booker, we are searching for a software that can service our needs with minimal issues. Please let us know

Response from Mindbody

Dear Anna,

We take our role in your business very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

The Booker Team

Replied 4/5/2017
Denise

Reviewed on 19/8/2017

Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice.

The ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.

Pros

I love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!

Cons

I have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

Response from Mindbody

Denise -
Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact [email protected].

We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock!

- The Booker Team

Replied 29/8/2017
Allison

Reviewed on 22/4/2017

WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

I have had Booker since May, 2015. At first, minor glitches were sparse. An interruption in our day, but we were able to keep going. Recently, the interruptions have been more of an occurrence and lasting longer. I run a company and this is absolutely absurd. I can not do business if my main computer booking program is down. We constantly have pop ups on "We are working on it", "We are currently seeing slowness". On two separate occasions, their entire website was DOWN. Like, they forgot to pay and it was taken down. Ummmm... that is your business. How can that happen? And being a faithful client for two years, you think that you would give us a heads up if you are taking it down DURING PEEK HOURS. Today, on a Saturday of all days (Saturdays are BUSY for salons) we have the good ol' standby of "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred". This has lasted about two hours now. So, I can not ring people out, I can't check them in, I can't see our schedules.... I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS. Anytime you call customer service, it'll ring twice and go to a busy tone, OR they prompt you to leave a message after one minute for NO ONE to call you back. THEY ARE NEVER AVAILABLE. Customer service???? Give me a BREAK! They have the worst customer service ever. Oh, and my sales rep, the nicest guy ever. Who told me I could call him anytime... well.... he won't return my calls, or my emails. OR ANYTHING. I'll get a generic email from The CEO of the company that all of their clients have been BCC'd on about their recent issues and what they are doing to fix it. Meanwhile putting the blame on anyone or anything else other than themselves. I'm so beyond frustrated with this company, their lack of accountability, their "customer service", their whole being. They have lost me SO MUCH MONEY. The great customer service I am able to give my clients, leaves me looking stupid when I don't know they have an appointment, or when I'm struggling to ring them out on a 1980s credit card machine. We look pathetic. People don't want to come back to us and also, I'm left giving free services or discounts for the inconvenience to try and keep my clients happy. I will be taking my business elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, Booker owes me $ for the past 5 months of terrible service (we will give them a break on the other 19 months). They also owe me probably $ in LOST WAGES.

Pros

Right now, nothing. I'm so beyond frustrated. NOBODY IS N EVER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Cons

IT NEVER WORKS AT ALL!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEVER THERE TO HELP! DO NOT USE!!

Response from Mindbody

Dear Allison,
The downtime issues in April '17 were upsetting for all of us. We know that Booker is the backbone of your business and we take this very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback.

The Booker Team

Replied 4/5/2017
Pamela

Reviewed on 17/9/2019

Could not do without it

The pro's definitely outweigh whatever problems or frustrations I have with Booker, so I'm overall a happy customer and will continue working with them. I honestly could not do without this software and look forward to them making more improvements to make it an even better products.

Pros

I appreciate that my clients can book online and purchase gift certificates when I'm too busy to answer the phone. It's also super easy checking out clients, but best of all is that I'm able to manage our calendar for both therapists and clients, and reschedule with ease. I love that I am also able to track client history and their progress. As we get busier and our client base grows, it can become more challenging to manage paper files and this has helped us cut down on paperwork, thank goodness!

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve with Booker and there have been times when I've been unsure of how to do something, and have had to contact their support team. One of the glitches that annoys me, is that when I add a new staff member, it adds or populates their name in the calendar even before their official start date! It can be confusing. The same happens when I terminate a staff member or switch them to 'inactive' - then their name and client appointmentss that day, all disappear from view. This is probably one of the more frustrating things for me. I also wish I could do a bit of my own customization like removing things from a drop down table that do not able to me.

Valerie
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

False marketing

Frustrating

Pros

I needed A cloud based software. I was on a desktop

Cons

Demo is great but the live version is full of glitches resulting in inaccurate reports, incorrect pay stubs for employees, incorrect year end financials for the business. Wrong service and product history for clients that can never be corrected. Financial transactions that regularly crash.

Phorest

Reasons for Choosing Booker

I need cloud based software

Reasons for Switching to Booker

Price

Reviewed on 2/8/2018

Poor Customer Service

Pros

It did give you a tracking method for services & products sold. It generated a monthly sales tax report

Cons

Booker charged us a "marketing" fee for months on end. Apparently the marketing product was not what we were sold - that is the ability to generate marketing campaigns to a specific demographics. Instead, it was an "automatic discount" offered to patients that motivated them to wait for follow up services so that they got them for a deeply discounted fee. Booker took credit for selling these services due to their discount program. In the end all they did was to sell price not quality. Quality should be what spa services are all about! If price is the final objection then it should be in the hands of the provider to decide what discount is appropriate. In order to sell more than one unit of Botox, we had to pick from an assortment of quantities of Botox to equal todays purchase. The software is not user friendly and the predefined reports are weak at best. It was not a management tool! Worse it did a horrible job of taking the place of our former hosted spa services software. When it came time to leave, they stole our data, gave us a few excel files and redacted them after a few months. I would neither recommend the product nor would I EVER purchase from this vendor again.

Tom
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 25/11/2016

Gregory O - Superb Customer Service Experience

I want to sincerely thank Booker for the excellent service provided by Gregory O, during several recent requests we made; He has gone above and beyond, even supplying me with a level of data and assistance I was previously told would not be possible to get. He did it in an extremely expeditious and efficient manner and again affirms our confidence that Booker is the leading platform in our industry. Thanks again for providing such a great business tool and we look forward to using booker for many years to come.

Pros

The "all in one nature" of the platform but also the ability to have an online store that links to our actual inventory and pricing levels in real time. The confirmation email for appointments are a great asset to in terms of revenue loss prevention and saves time for our staff, not to mention our clients love the convenience. The pre-authorization of credit cards is a great function again for loss prevention.

Cons

1, There have been times recently were the downtime or stability (slowness) of the platform has not been acceptable.
2, The ip lock function only works with v4 ip addresses (most ISP's are now using v6's rendering the function useless unless you pay extra for static IP's.

Response from Mindbody

Tom - thank you for the great review and feedback on how we can improve Booker. I'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thanks! - Jason

Replied 28/11/2016
Thelma

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Do NOT get Booker

I'm a receptionist at a spa and booker has been off and on for the last week. We've had booker for almost two years and it's been a mess. When it's working it's fine but that's only 20% of the time. Our clients honestly just pitty us when we say our computers are down because it happens at least one a week if not more. Messages will pop up at the top of the screen saying booker is investigating the slowness but then nothing comes from that. Due to this appointments don't show up on the schedule because when the system is going in and out it's unclear if the appointment is actually booked.
Inventory is also difficult with this software. We tried to use Booker once and it threw the numbers off so badly it took two months to correct it. Easy to say we will NOT make that mistake again.
They claim to have a live chat for support but now you have to create a whole new account to be able to chat. And when you try to create that new account it doesn't take you through all the steps so you never actually get to use the live chat.
I could go on for hours with complaints honestly. Bottom line, don't waist your time.
We are currently looking for another system to use.

Pros

None.

Cons

The entire system.

Response from Mindbody

Thelma -
Sincere apologies for the issues you've experienced using Booker. We'll reach out or contact us at [email protected] to discuss further.

We'd like to help you use the software to meet your needs, and are sorry about the issues you've experienced.

- The Booker Team

Replied 11/4/2017
Amanda

Reviewed on 26/8/2016

So far - so good!

I've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Mobile application
- Partnership with Frederick
- Easy to book online
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy access to customer service (with real people!)

Cons

There are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).

Reviewed on 3/8/2017

Great Technology for Salons that want to scale and grow

Pros

Online Booking.
Flexibility with using Rooms vs. Employees.
Reporting.
Ability to manage all aspects of clients and employee data.

Cons

There's a lack of Sales Funnel Integration with Frederick i.e. There is so much data that is in Booker/Frederick, that should allow us to create customized sales funnels in order to remarket and market to our existing clients.

Frederick is limited into the emails sent, and there should be more control/flexiblity given to the owner.

Currently, i'm using Clickfunnels and other email software to close that loop to create email sales funnels as well as other sales funnels from paid traffic sources.

Digital Marketing is the future of all businesses and a crucial component of that is Sales funnels from organic traffic and paid traffic from FB ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads to enter into Sales Funnels. The power to remarket and retarget those clients from Booker/Frederick Data can really scale each business and should be in the hands of the business owner/marketer.

We have been doing that manually using Clickfunnels and Other Email Software providers.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 3/8/2017

Loads of Features that others lack

Pretty much everything

Pros

I love the loyalty points for my clients to be able to earn, I love being able to precharge and charge for no-shows as well as charge premiums for certain days of the week. And all of this happens while I focus on doing hair. I do not have to sit around and do anything but set it up. They give you a training call and help you with the features and setup. I learned it quickly but if I have a question I can simply call and speak with someone promptly.
I did have it once before and cancelled because of the price, then I came back because I found they were going to integrate with the clover mini as I already had one but it still hasn't worked out for that. I'm really waiting for that feature. Its just all around inclusive just somewhat costly.

Cons

Wish add-ons were visible to clients and can be set individually to desired service. Also client facing terminal is needed. Hate having to manual input charges outside of the system. I have to have 2 different merchant processors because of the issue with the clover. App works horribly for taking appointments over the phone. Deposits cannot be charged so I have to go into the browser version from my tablet.

Jaime

Reviewed on 24/1/2017

Booker for a Massage practice

So overall I enjoy Booker and customer support however everything needs its tweaks. I do not like that you have to use their merchant provider and can't negotiate fees much, also lately people are able to book online with a credit card that we later on find out is declined..usually when they're a no show and our hands are tied. Customer service used to be great, now it's good and I don't always end with a resolution. Sometimes setting up codes for discounts is confusing and certain reports. On the positive side it works great for scheduling especially once you know the little tweaks in the system and it's great that it sends out emails for confirmation and reminders to the staff and guests. However, lately my staff isn't getting all notifications. This can be very problematic, I'm rebooking clients for free and not receiving payments on no shows due to the system only lately. If this were fixed I'd go back to loving the product.

Pros

Reminders and organization of multiple therapists

Cons

Issues with notifications, payments and codes

Response from Mindbody

Thank you for your feedback Jamie. We'd love to chat with you about the issues you're describing so we can improve your experience using Booker. We'll reach out and please contact [email protected] if you need anything.

Thank you for using Booker!
- The Booker Team

Replied 31/1/2017
Mariana

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

SLOW TO FIX KNOWN ISSUES, Search for Another Option!

This software sends a message to the merchant that the customer's card was approved and then immediately sends a message to void that transaction. Which is Leaving the customer with multiple approvals ( Money withdrawn from their bank ) and having to pay again for the services when they arrive in our salon. I have given them over 9 months to resolve this issue and to NO AVAIL! Luckily my own customer service skills have saved me from having angry customers write bad reviews!

When I opened my second location, I decided to use another software and same merchant. I have NO PROBLEMS at all with that location.

They point the finger at the merchant because they don't have the capability to know how to fix their own software.

Besides that huge issue, our software will just crash randomly leaving us no access to customer information.

Pros

Online Booking integration easy with website ( but that's common for all softwares now )

Cons

Overall Unstable software
Support doesn't RESOLVE anything
Crashes and completely shuts down for hours at random times ( leaving no access to any customer information )