About inFlow Inventory

Looking for an inventory and order management system for your small or medium-sized business? inFlow is used in over 90 countries around the world for manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, ecommerce, and more. It's also simple...

Browse inFlow Inventory Reviews

Steven
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Does what we need it to..

Pros

We switched from the desktop version of inflow.

We use MacOS/IOS as a company and were growing concerned that we would have to switch platforms completely to allow our team "cloud" access to our inventory and invoicing.

The new interface makes the transition very simply and gives us the full functionality we need on our operating systems.

Cons

We would like to see the continued development of the web app

Bas

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

the one that does it all

Now that we have it working and implemented, it is so much more fun to work with. there is an overview for al you can think of...... all reports you want, but also clear and up to date data

Pros

The programm covers almost everything in 1 program.
from buying, receiving, selling through the web-site build in or external, to delivering and invoicing.
There are a lot of other programs, but only a few with all these functionalyties in 1 programm

Cons

in the beginning we had problems, by picking the goods they forgot to also ship the goods.... in my inventory reports the goods only left after i shipped the orders.
I would love it if there would be a link in the programm to a tutorial page.... if you have questions or doubts...that you can look it up easely.
I think there are to low limits on orders per month and users...the programm will be expensive for us! ( we are not selling, the orders are to deliver what the doctors are in need of..... so no revenue will come out)

Maxwell
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 27/2/2019

First day of product

Overall, don't color me impressed. It has a pretty interface and great functionality in theory. However the design elements are no better than that of an average student at a community college. It crashes and the server stability will leave you waiting to perform inventory.

Pros

In theory this works great. Limited to growth with a company with no API support. Which is unfortunate that they chose this route considering their pricing is on tier with medium size businesses in mind.

Cons

If the servers are down so frequently, the app will automatically opt for you to uninstall if it wasn't able to grab update information. You will also not be able to actively get to your inventory. If users are paying for a cloud service... you might want to get some server stability first. Yes... it's all secure, however this is risk management that should be addressed prior to charging for a product. My investors would have my head if I attempted to charge for such a beast.

Top inFlow Inventory Alternatives

harry

Reviewed on 28/4/2022

Great Program For Startup to Well Established Companies

They were great to work with when we put the program to use. Beats many of the "higher" end companies out there with their product features and simple to use.

Pros

InFlow has been one of the easiest inventory programs to work with. Not only is it easy to use, it is always updating with features from skus management, multiple locations inventory control, ordering and third party features and intergration.

Cons

We were an early adopter of InFlow before they had all the bugs worked out and we paid for a full program years ago but since then that program is no longer available for free, we really liked the afforable aspect back when we purchased it as a total package. Not necessarily a con but more or less just times changing and technology changing and us being early on, not ready to pay for another upgrade so to speak.

Toby
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 24/8/2022

Great Product for the Investment

Using InFlow, we have integrated work orders, inventory, and purchasing into one "place". Great options for reporting and usage. Overall, a simple, easy-to-use inventory management program, should satisfy most small business needs.

Pros

The ease of use and customer service make this product what it is. This software literally does everything we need.

Cons

I really have no "Cons". Maybe a little more user-defined templates, but I have made it work just fine for our use.

Danish Azmat
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/1/2022

A Tool of Efficient Inventory Management.

It is an effective inventory management system that covers inflows, tracking, sales & reporting
That is what a business needs to get overall inventory insights for better decision making & customer service. It is indeed a value for money.

Pros

It is not very expensive & simple to use which helps you organize your inventory systematically.
Customer service is also very helpful & responsive. The interface runs smoothly without hanging & meets its functionality without hassle.

Cons

The system is great for a small business run but some flexibility in customization options really help to overcome limitations & make it more compact & robust.

Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

It is easy to operate & its ability in inventory management is great.
Kashif
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Inventory Management Power House

Its a satisfactory experience overall.

Pros

Well its an amalgamation of all the correct features.

Cons

I would love to get the pictures in the invoices as well.
There can be a further reduction in price to get more customers.

Brittany

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

Inflow is a great option for small business owners!

I've been using it for 6 plus years now. no issues with it. I think its great.

Pros

The software is easy to install, easy to use. All the features needed to keep track of inventory going out and shipments coming in. Love the option of sending invoicing as well

Cons

It is a bit on the expensive side if you are using the cloud option.

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

Inflow Makes doing business Seamless

We run a very simple, in/out business. Inflow facilitates our business activities extremely well.

Pros

The integration was seamless and the ability to customize client stores is amazing!

Cons

There are some features that would be great to have but are only available in the larger packages. As a fledgling, small business we would not be able afford those features at this time. #Goals

Nigel
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 23/8/2022

small business user

Pros

ease of use and the invoicing helps keep control of our customers payments

Cons

the search feature would be better if it cleared after use as it keeps the last query in the box

Reviewed on 11/8/2018

Very accurate and easy to use.

This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

One of the better offline packages I've tried, cloud based offering is coming along nicely

Support for this software is very good, I never have a problem getting a response, and there is a user based forum that also has a lot of information.

Pros

I liked that it was affordable, did not require that you pay a monthly subscription (for the offline version) and that it was more intuitive than most I've tried. The new integrated barcode feature of the cloud product brings this to the level of $10,000 systems I have used in the past.

Cons

The biggest con with both versions of this software is the inability to handle multiple warehouses properly. If an item you have is in multiple locations, it treats those locations as different bins on the same shelf, so it will not tell you that you need to order more for warehouse "A" of there is enough in warehouse "B,C,D" to meet the min/max criteria. This requires you to use different part numbers for the same thing in each warehouse, which is doable but annoying when it comes to transferring between warehouses and labelling.

Seann
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

The best inventory control software around!

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Pros

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

Cons

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integrations with Amazon for inFlow Cloud, but we don't support eBay and Walmart at this time. We'll pass that feedback on to our product team!

Replied 9/1/2020
NATHAN

Reviewed on 20/10/2018

Inflow Enhanced inventory Management For Free!

I love this platform because of its robust set of functions, I do suggest using someone with experience to set up the software if hosting on premise. The cloud version is much easier but also not free.

Pros

Inflow desktop is free and incredibly robust packed with features to accommodate all business types. With the ability to customize naming conventions (functions) this inventory and finance platform is beyond adequate for every kind of business. This platform can be expanded with paid modules to add functions such as barcode scanning and automatic updates to inventory.

A paid cloud option is available with enhanced support and functions

Cons

The free version has very limited support and the setup is very complicated if you do not have experience in the platform.
No clear path to API integrations
Some functions are not available in free mode you must buy the enhanced modules

Charel

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

roughly 3 years experience using inFlow

Quality is tops - innovative.
Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably because accounting is not my field of expertise.
Found some limitations to the program e.g. limited usable space inside the remarks box of SQ to keep SQ a one pager.
Customer support superb: always helpful, friendly and gets the job done.
Currently I do not use all the features of the program hence program bit expensive for my needs - however i am excited with the scope the program offers!

Pros

A one time purchase, no recurring expenses unless additional support is required.

Cons

Slight limitations here and there based on personal needs, but I found ways to overcome those

Kennita

Reviewed on 7/8/2016

Great program but could use some added feature to help make business run more efficient.

So far I have no complaints. Except for one. Wish it has easy axcess to a tablet or mobile device for example. So when you away from the computer and want to do like a quick inventory count or something. Even look up something up for a customer to see if we have it in stock/more detail info without running back to a desktop everytime. You can just axcess right from the handheld device to make any changes right there as your in the stock room doing some work. Instead of have to print out like a count sheet every time and then go back and make adjustments. Which takes more time and waste paper in the long run. Even if it's just app to the program so can least make adjustments on frieght or look up info for a customer from a a tablet/mobile device.

Pros

Easy to use and not hard to learn out to navigate your way around.

Cons

Can only axcess yo it to the desktop or lab top computer you have it installed to.

Melissa

Reviewed on 14/3/2019

Easy way to do Inventory

Have been an inFlow customer for many years and will continue to be for many more.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, pricing plans for every budget. Customer support is quick to respond and really helpful. Has a lot of features and their development team is always looking to add more.

Cons

They really need a built in feature for lot/batch number tracking. There are several work around solutions (that do actually work) but it would be nice to have this be a standard feature.

Lee

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

This is a great program for a business that does not need a full-blown ERP system

InFlow has a support team that responds with phone callbacks pretty quickly. We use a more complicated ERP for another secion of the business, but did not have the option for Spanish with that ERP system. For an entry level ERP, this is a good value for the money. I can recommend it.

Pros

It is very intuitive, and easy to use. The interface is relatively clean, and pleasing.

Cons

We are using the Spanish language feature (which was a primary reason for deciding to use InFlow) for one location, and the English for another. That works out pretty well, but InFlow has apparently decided to not focus on rounding out the Spanish part of it. There are a few places where, instead of Spanish, there is an English word. It is still definitely usable as it is, but it would be great for inflow to put another 25 hours into is to make the Spanish part COMPLETELY Spanish. Regardless, I can say that that should not stop you from using it. The English version of it is absolutely perfect, so if you don't anticipate using other than the English functionality, you will never know it. Even if you do use the Spanish version, you will still be able to operate just fine.

Mike
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

Touge Tuning - Review

Pros

- The ability to track the progress of orders.
- Being able to see, on the order itself, if the item for the order is already on order, needs to be ordered, etc.

Cons

Doesn't work as seamlessly with Quickbooks as we would like.

Carrie

Reviewed on 1/12/2020

I am in love

I have had nothing but great experiences with using inflow as well as using the live chat on inflow. I highly recommend it. The price is excellent for the capabilities it contains.

Pros

I love the simplicity of this program. I have over 1000 items in my warehouse we distribute to 32 stores. It makes the entire purchasing and invoicing system extremely easy for myself and my customers. The inflow showroom is amazing. The customers can actually see what they are purchasing.

Cons

I feel like the bar coding system is a little too complicated for my needs.

Grozdanka
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Review one

Very good.

Pros

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

Cons

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Shiva

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is...

Inventory Mastery

Pros

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

Shane

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes.

Too many to name at this point.

Pros

We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access.
We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions.

We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Cons

Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow.

If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround.

Keep up the good work.

Audrey
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

inFlow Saves the day!

This product is the BEST!

Pros

This product have a lot features that you might need and almost all of it have a shortcut keys that may help to easily memorize to navigate it Overall experience using this product is awesome!

Cons

This product might more great if it can provide summary of your yearly expenses , But I love this product and I'm still waiting for updates.

Lyndon

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Such a GREAT PRODUCT!

AWESOME Creation!

Pros

I love there customer service , they have a lot of patience and they will teach you step by step to solve your concerns.

Cons

This product answers all the features that I need in one product, So I don't have any bad comments using it.