Freshsales Reviews

About Freshsales

Freshsales is a salesforce automation solution that enables businesses of all sizes to streamline lead management, client interaction, marketing insights, customer relationship management and other operations. The platform...

Browse Freshsales Reviews

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Devyani
Devyani
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/3/2022

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

Pros

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager.

I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

Cons

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules.

Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Zoho Mail and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

tawk.to
Adam
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Missing things rivals do well

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Pros

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Cons

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Top Freshsales Alternatives

Gina

Reviewed on 24/2/2024

Great CRM for Start Ups

Pros

It was very easy to implement. We setup email sequences quickly and starting automating sales tasks in just a few minutes.

Cons

The only issue I have had is I like to export our contacts and conduct my own reporting in Excel. It’s difficult to export contacts and you are limited to the amount of times you can export a day and you don’t have the ability to filter who is exported.

Melvin

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

Pros

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

Cons

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday.com

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
Maciej

Reviewed on 12/2/2020

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Becky
Becky

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Great customer relationship management system

Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

Pros

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

Cons

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Goran
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/8/2022

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Pros

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Cons

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Jayanth
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 8/8/2023

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

Pros

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

Cons

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We got a better price, overall product pitch & the Freshsales team accommodated our custom requirements
Kharn

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

Pros

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards.

Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously.

I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

Cons

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Tanmayu
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 21/11/2022

Freshsales

The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

Pros

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

Cons

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

The option of managing deals and pipeline was not available on leadsquared. The interface is very old, and the platform is very slow and laggy.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We liked the interface and the deal and pipeline management dashboard of Freshsales more than that of Zoho.
Nicholas
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Pros

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Cons

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Karan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Pros

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.
Aatish
Aatish
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 15/1/2019

Just the push your sales team needs!

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pros

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Cons

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Elisa
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 8/3/2019

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Pros

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Cons

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Luis Miguel
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 29/6/2023

Great fit for SMBs looking for their first professional CRM

This a cloud-based CRM that includes many features and very useful thinking to turn this solution into a key element of the sales team

Pros

Freshsales is a great tool to start a good CRM effort, it has a lot of useful features that make it a good fit for those starting a professional sales team

Cons

The main thing doesn't work for us on this was the problem integrating with our ERP and we ended to move to a CRM already integrated with our ERP

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Sell
Robert
Robert
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Excellent CRM for beginners

Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pros

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice.

Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time.

Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for.

The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Cons

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/2/2019

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Cons

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Priya
Priya

Reviewed on 4/8/2022

Feels like a breath of fresh air

I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

Pros

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Cons

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

Nicolas
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 11/8/2023

Easy CRM for everyone - from small to large business

Fantastic product

Pros

I made first experience with SAGE CRM and Salesforce before I started with Freshsales. Implementation was very easy. I use it every day to follow up on sales leads and I send out a newsletter every month. But the best thing about Freshales is the support by Chat. You get immediate responses and help so that can get the job done. In most other CRM solutions there is either no support or it takes forever to respond.

Cons

nothing really, Sometimes I miss functionality that is only available at higher costs by purchasing more expensive plans

Sunil

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

All in one best CRM suite

Freshsales helped us to automate our outbound sales activity and generate extensive reporting

Pros

1) Ease of implementation and setup
2) Customer support
3) Very optimized CRM
4) Clean UI and UX

Cons

Need more sales enablement options for outbound sales activities. i.e
1) Send cold emails specific to prospects' time zone
2) Ability to send emails per our scheduled time than 30 mins buffer available in Freshsales CRM

Outplay and HubSpot CRM

Pricing and easy setup
Alvaro

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

Best CRM! Easy to use

Its the best solution that we can use. We have all our operations integrated in Freshworks ecosystems.

Pros

I like a lot, becausa you can implement, deploy and use the software in few days. The interface its very confortable and its too easy to use. All the types of users can use it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. We hace all cover with freshsales.

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Its really ease to use and deploy.
Shreyansh
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 8/3/2022

Not the best CRM

We are trying to solve the issue of lead management but till date it has been proven to be creating more issues like the subscription renewal issue for Indian users. It has loads of features, most of which are not required.

Pros

The reports feature is above par, it helps in getting an insightful look of the data and thus, helps in proper analysis of the data. The UI looks neat.

Cons

UI is neat but very complex which ruins the user experience. It is also very slow and takes load of time to load. It has many irrelevant features which further degrades the UX.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM