Freshsales Reviews

About Freshsales

Freshsales is a salesforce automation solution that enables businesses of all sizes to streamline lead management, client interaction, marketing insights, customer relationship management and other operations. The platform...

Browse Freshsales Reviews

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Devyani
Devyani
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 28/3/2022

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

Pros

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager.

I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

Cons

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules.

Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Zoho Mail and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

tawk.to
Mahesh
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 7/1/2023

Buggy product and horrible customer service

I wouldnt recommend it to anyone and regret paying for the product

Pros

Not much. The product is OK but the support is just mind-numbing

Cons

We had basic issues with everything we were trying to use. We were using the free version of hubspot and moved to freshsales hoping it would be better. It is not even comparable to the free version we were using. I have been running around from pillar to post within their organisation but they just dont care. Here is what simply doesnt work.1. Bugs: We bought the paid version of the product and we encountered serious bugs with everything we were trying to use it for. 1. Email integration didnt work 2. Webforms dont work (still ongoing) 3. Calling application (exotel) integration didnt work. 4. Importing contactswas more complex than hubspot.2. Customer support: I understand there may be issues sometimes and the basic expectation is that when there are issues, we can get help from support. Their support is the worst. For every small issue, they push a calendly link in your face and want you to schedule. And for every issue, the calendar is blocked out days out. They just say sorry thats when you will get help. They offer some free onboarding hours but the person just has a script and is unable to solve any of the issues. Even they will put you on to their support which is unresponsive. We are being tossed around with out 7-8 people who always start from scratch.3. Unprofessional: Their customer success is not just incompetent, they are highly unprofessional. I asked them for a feedback form multiple times so that our issues get recorded but they just dodge it

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

We were using the free version of hubspot which was pretty good but their paid version was ore expensive than Freshsales

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It was cheaper than hubspot

Top Freshsales Alternatives

Bo
Bo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Easy Automation

Created marketing campaigns to predict sales, created scenarios to see the different results, created templates from scratch with the team to see what else we can do for more.

Pros

The design and the usage of salesforce automation feature makes Freshsales the best as it has the simplest but most effective features that enables you to create, customize, modify, and monitor sales activities. Creating several marketing campaigns in a short time is also another best feature of Freshsales, the team can work on them and generate reports to high management and even it can give you a prediction of a campaign over a time line. Integration with other products on another hand is also very usable as we used it with other software which worked fine.

Cons

The version updates could be a headache for larger companies, migration could take a few months, customer support after sales should be much faster.

Humberto
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 17/3/2021

If you need support, look elsewhere

In short, great app, downright awful support

Pros

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Cons

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Salesforce Platform and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.
Gregor
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Pros

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Cons

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions.
Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.
Maciej

Reviewed on 12/2/2020

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Melvin

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

Pros

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

Cons

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
Goran
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/8/2022

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Pros

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Cons

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Aaron

Reviewed on 23/8/2023

Freshsales- Sales and Lead Management built as a functional tool

Overall it's a functional tool for setting your sales automations and lead Management

Pros

The search and filter features are well built for extensive database querying. Also option to create custom sales pipelines are well built.

Cons

The reports and analytics feature should be developed further

Tanmayu
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 21/11/2022

Freshsales

The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

Pros

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

Cons

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

The option of managing deals and pipeline was not available on leadsquared. The interface is very old, and the platform is very slow and laggy.

LeadSquared

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We liked the interface and the deal and pipeline management dashboard of Freshsales more than that of Zoho.
Nicholas
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Pros

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Cons

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Karan
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/3/2021

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Pros

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.
Aatish
Aatish
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 15/1/2019

Just the push your sales team needs!

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pros

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Cons

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Elisa
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Theresa

Reviewed on 27/9/2017

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pros

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Cons

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Luis Miguel
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 29/6/2023

Great fit for SMBs looking for their first professional CRM

This a cloud-based CRM that includes many features and very useful thinking to turn this solution into a key element of the sales team

Pros

Freshsales is a great tool to start a good CRM effort, it has a lot of useful features that make it a good fit for those starting a professional sales team

Cons

The main thing doesn't work for us on this was the problem integrating with our ERP and we ended to move to a CRM already integrated with our ERP

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Sell
Matthew
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

Freshsales CRM Review

Pros

Freshsales has lots of good features, and the price is reasonable compared to others in the market. The customer service and support desk is stellar; they are always available to chat and assist within minutes.

Cons

The product is difficult to navigate and at times feels unintuitive. Sometimes, it feels as if they're relying on excellent customer service to make up for a less usable app. However, they are always growing and sending out updates, so I know they're working on this. If you're willing to learn the interface and deal with some of its quirks, then you'll be rewarded with creative features and excellent customer service. If you want a simple, easy to navigate and use CRM, I would look elsewhere.

Leslie

Reviewed on 9/9/2022

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Pros

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Cons

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Size and cost for our team at the time
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/5/2018

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pros

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Cons

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

NITHIN
NITHIN

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pros

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales.

One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally.

They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Cons

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Alvaro

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

Best CRM! Easy to use

Its the best solution that we can use. We have all our operations integrated in Freshworks ecosystems.

Pros

I like a lot, becausa you can implement, deploy and use the software in few days. The interface its very confortable and its too easy to use. All the types of users can use it.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. We hace all cover with freshsales.

Vtiger CRM, Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Its really ease to use and deploy.
Shreyansh
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 8/3/2022

Not the best CRM

We are trying to solve the issue of lead management but till date it has been proven to be creating more issues like the subscription renewal issue for Indian users. It has loads of features, most of which are not required.

Pros

The reports feature is above par, it helps in getting an insightful look of the data and thus, helps in proper analysis of the data. The UI looks neat.

Cons

UI is neat but very complex which ruins the user experience. It is also very slow and takes load of time to load. It has many irrelevant features which further degrades the UX.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Due to the price
Tania
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Freshsales Review

Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from Freshsales were far to complicated and overpriced. Freshsales stood out from the rest due to it's ease of use and instant online support. Since using Freshales there has been a dramatic change in the business for the better. Things are more organised and files never go missing like before with the paper files. Communication is far better between colleagues as we can all see each others updates and dashboards. We can now all help each other out, as all of our cases for different clients can all be viewed together. Freshsales is definitely something I cannot live without now it has been introduced.

Pros

The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look.
I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Cons

The only issue I have which is very minor, is that when uploading files to cases it can only be done one by one and you cannot load files in bulk. It would also be great to have a drag and drop feature for files.