Less Annoying CRM Reviews

4.8

4.8

About Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management solution built for small businesses. It offers cloud-based deployment, various configuration options and a dashboard that provides an overview of contact information,...

Browse Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Kelly
Kelly
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Simple and pleasant

Less Annoying CRM was recommended to me years ago when I was trying to get the company I was working for to start using a CRM. After playing around with the free trial I recognized what a fantastic tool it was! The ability to link tasks and appointments to contacts and customize pipelines revitalized my workflow. Logging interactions with clients and contacts in the CRM meant no more emailing back and forth with our small team, the information was there if anyone wanted it.

Pros

- The ability to link contacts to appointments and tasks made it easy to navigate to the information I needed.
- The dashboard gives a clear (and customizable) overview of what's on the horizon
- It was simple to set up and understand, very intuitive!
- It was easy to import contacts from MailChimp.
- It was easy, and so helpful, to link it to my Google calendar.
- Being able to log emails to the contacts via bcc made it easy to gather all relevant information in one place.

Cons

- I received some exported data from Less Annoying CRM and it was all jumbled into thin columns. This could have been some default setting from the sender though.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

It was less expensive and easier to understand and use.Zoho was way too robust for the little company's needs, Less Annoying suited us perfectly.
Kevin
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/3/2023

They are truly Less Annoying in every way!

They are amazing and I can't recommend them enough. I feel like we tried so many options prior to Less Annoying and they were exactly what we needed.

Pros

Whatever ways you've found CRM's to be annoying, they are not. Very responsive, helpful and friendly customer service. Unlimited customization of the database to fit our use. And with all the flexibility we have also leveraged the customization to help us with the project management side of our needs.

Cons

You can't bulk update contacts, so have to occasionally go through a merge contacts that get duplicated.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Too expensive, too complicated and too limited. Having to pay per feature you need gets ridiculous.

Rick
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 5/4/2017

Barely can get it to work on the road

Been using for 4 years. Always hated it. Site is unresponsive when I need it, mostly after sales appointments. It stays in buffer zone and will not pull up when needed. This has been happening for 4 years now. Site also takes to long to navigate from one screen to another, and goes into buffering zone when trying to do that. Site is slow remotely even in areas of 4G and 5 bars on my device. I am currently looking for a faster and easier to navigate site.

Pros

Not much.

Cons

Navigation, slow site.

Top Less Annoying CRM Alternatives

Dee

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Nothing on the market compares

Absolutely fantastic. They managed our migration with ease - I didn't even have to get my hands dirty. It's an absolute bargain, but don't let the price make you think this isn't amazing quality. If you have a business based on selling appointments for services, this is the absolute best CRM on the market. I love that I can colour code appointments and that has been built into our processes, so anyone can look at the diary and at a glance see what's been booked, what's been offered, who is delivering what. I love that when there is a customer service need, if the first person you were talking to is on leave, then someone else reads it and follows up - you don't have to start all over again explaining, and that is a shockingly rare thing, even with massive businesses like bank. I recommend this to everyone I come across because it is so flexible and so affordable.

Pros

When we had a catastrophic failure with our previous CRM, we could not find anything in a comparable price range that would serve our needs. We need a cost effective, reasonably flexible diary that's a easy on the eye, and accurate logging of records. Someone recommended LACRM and it was 1/3rd of what we had been paying previously. Not only did the team manage the migration of our crucial client history info, but also the customer service is personal, accurate and timely. I could not believe this was a fraction of what we'd previously been paying for awful service.

Cons

Initially I thought it was a shame we can't send and receive emails from within the CRM itself, but the email logging works really well to be honest because I have multiple email addresses and domains in order to manage multiple projects. So the relevant correspondence can be filed accurately. I guess I'd like to be able to offer my team the option to log in and look at the diary without being able to have access to everything. Maybe you can - I haven't asked to be fair. One tiny thing is that I would like recurring appointments to display slightly differently in a customer record, but it's really a small thing.

Jon

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Pros

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

Cons

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

Reviewed on 29/3/2023

The Best Small Business CRM - So Easy To Use!

I have tried many CRMs and they are often overally complex for small businesses who need fundamental features. The other CRMs tend to cater to larger and enterprise companies that have very special needs. These CRMs really need a programer to set them up. LACRM was easy for me to setup myself. I was using it in minutes after subscribing.

Pros

The task features and pipeline features are really great. The LACRM makes staying organized and prioritizing critical tasks easy and effective.

Cons

I wish it connected in a more direct way with my emails. I use Office 365 Outlook and connecting them is not ideal, but it can be done.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Price, ease of use, easy to setup, and funtionality.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Exactly as the name promises

Very positive in all respects once we get to understand that we're having to accept some compromises in return for affordability and user friendliness.

Pros

It is easy, simple, and just plain works. Sure the feature set is limited, but the price is very very affordable and what it does is easy to understand, use, and benefit from.

Cons

More sophistication would be great, but I get it. Most of us don't use all the features in other CRM systems, and the add-on costs and complications are appalling. Less Annoying is a great compromise and we're very happy.

Larry
Larry
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

I was seeking a true CRM program that would help me maintain contact with colleagues, clients and future ones.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

I've not been disappointed with my selection of Less Annoying CRM as my CRM system. It's team was extremely helpful in setting-up the system for someone (i) Who didn't want to spend a lot of time inaugurating it nor (ii) Had the techie chops to accomplish it effectively. When I have had questions regarding the site its team members have answered promptly accompanied with a real sense of concern. LACRM as a system is also intuitive. As such, I highly recommend Less Annoying CRM for anyone engaging in a similar quest.
Derek

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Easy to use for a novice.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, simple , effective and has totally organized my small business.

Cons

No negative experiences .I cannot complain as the tech team set everything up as I wanted.And I have not needed them since then.Simples

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Cheaper , easy to use and first class support from a human at no extra cost.
Alberto
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

Less Annoying CRM helps me stay on top of my client interactions and manage my calendar...

Pros

I love the simple and intuitive interface, and the customizable features make it easy to use for my small business.

Cons

I wish there were more advanced reporting and analytics options to track my sales performance more effectively.

Karen
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Super easy to set up and use

As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

Pros

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Salesforce Sales Cloud, CiviCRM and Salsa CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Primarily ease of use/set-up, but also price.
Skye

Reviewed on 18/8/2020

Simple, effective CRM

I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

Pros

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

Cons

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Agile messed up some of my data and was not at all user-friendly. It was very cumbersome to record notes on my contacts. But the biggest reason was the messing up my data - I now am missing phone numbers for people I used to have phone numbers for or the numbers are now associated with a different client. Extremely frustrating!

Agile CRM

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying is so much easier to use and much less expensive.
Claire
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 28/9/2020

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

Pros

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

Cons

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

Our sister company had been using LACRM for about 2-3 years, and pointed us to it when the home-grown system was taking up a lot of IT's time to maintain.

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

SalesForce is just too complicated. Many unneeded bells and whistle to sift through to get a simple job done. We had tried it previously and could barely get past the upload of our data, never mind managing it. It needed a full-time IT monitor, and we wanted our people to be able to manage their own data input and maintain it. LACRM FITS THIS PARADIGM PERFECTLY.
Erick
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 24/9/2019

Very easy to use

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

Pros

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

Cons

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Reasons for Choosing Less Annoying CRM

To have a better follow up system in place...and make more sales

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Less Annoying CRM

Because...well...it is less annoying... ;-)
Amber
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Agency Heartbeat

LACRM keeps me organized. They have upgraded and redesigned and such, yet I've never lost a contact -- everything is still there all the way back to my very first contacts. I have never experienced a "down" time -- it's always available.

Though I've tried other software, LACRM has earned my trust and "trust" is everything!!

I am confident in their knowledge which allows me to be confident in mine.

Pros

LACRM is a part of my daily life; I use it multiple times hourly throughout my entire work week. I've been with them since 2013 and every note I've ever entered about my clients throughout the years is still right there at my fingertips: Birthdays, anniversaries, all past cruises, their personal information, preferred packages and upgrades, everything! LACRM makes it easy to ensure my clients feel special and well-looked after. With their program providing everything I need, I look real good in my client's eyes. Many times cruise guests are surprised to find I have hundreds of clients on board -- they exclaim, "I thought I was your only customer". It's easy to give them that, "only customer" feeling when everything is right in front of you at LACRM.

There are many features I use to benefit my clients but, top of my favroites list is something for myself -- I enjoy their superb customer service. Anytime I didn't know how to do something or didn't understand it, they would quickly come to my rescue (even outside of their regular office hours!) and explain on my level to get me up and running again. They also follow-up with me to make sure it still works well for me.
They definitely go the extra mile with a friendliness that doesn't feel or sound forced. They are ... just right!!

Cons

There is nothing about the software itself. However, I do not like that I have not taken full advantage of everything they have to offer.

Originally when there was no phone integration (to my knowledge), I went elsewhere for phones and, especially, recorded lines (recordings have saved my bacon numerous times). When I learned of companies providing integration to LACRM or that have integration potential, I was already so entrenched in the first company I started with until I didn't make time to investigate any of the others.

So, although there is nothing I like least about the software, there are things I could improve about my way of doing business. Being too busy to read/learn and make full use of all features is a shame.

Avery
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Air Traffic Control for Your Business. It's the DASHBOARD for sure

There are many but LACRM is a MUST for any business. I don't understand people who push back when I suggest they implement it. I have something happen now THREE times with different clients, and here is where LACRM has an opportunity to be creative in their marketing. Video is needed for potential employees of companies who DO NOT WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their activities. I get pushback often from people who are offended that they have to enter data other than contact, into the platform. In other words, they don't want to be held accountable or document their activities. Garbage in equals garbage out.

Pros

LACRM is powerful and easy to navigate. It's flexible too. One can use it for simple contact management, and that's fine, but when all the different modules are set up, this platform is the heartbeat of a business. The platform can easily be misunderstood, and I would imagine most users don't understand the full impact it can make in their activities. The "system" allows you to anticipate what's coming or not based on the activity entered.

Cons

Integration with a current system all depends if a company has its current system documented and understood by all. I provide consulting for companies interested in LACRM (that's one of my businesses). The LACRM part of implementation is seamless. I do have a few other issues. Mail handling is a problem, and I am not pleased with the responses from the team. I've used other CRMs that have the mail built into the platform and that makes for a more confident capture of needed data.

Karl
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 10/4/2018

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Pros

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Cons

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Sue
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 19/9/2023

Why I chose Less Annoying CRM

I have all my contacts & their individual information in one easily accessible place.I can create groups for the purposes of email drops. It integrates well with Mailchimp.This has saved me a considerable amount of time not only in terms of creating newsletters and target email drops but also in accessing specific information quickly.I can also access purchase histories & and track quotations and work in progress.It has features that the business will 'grow' into.Overall I have found it a pleasure to use.LACRM does exactly what it says on the box!

Pros

I was originally sceptical about how useful any CRM would be to our business, but that may have been because we were in the middle of huge changes and another change involving more technology felt like a step too far. I really liked the fact that when I trialled it, it was very user friendly.I learn best by actually doing something. I did look at the training videos but dropped in and out of them as I needed to - this was extremely easy to do and best of all the videos were not patronising and did not assume a level of knowledge but explained everything in a straight forward way. That encouraged me to start making trial entires and then deleting them just to see how everything worked The more that I experimented the more I enjoyed LACRM and could see its benefits. I also found the backup support to be excellent. Obviously there can be a time delay as I am in the UK, but the support that I received was given timeously (taking time zones into account) and in a straight forward and easy to understand manner.

Cons

I am being honest when I say that to date I have not found anything that I do not like.However, I am aware that I am not currently using LACRM to its full potential and indeed may never do so, so perhaps that has to be taken into consideration.

Pat

Reviewed on 14/7/2023

The crm that works for us and our budget

It works.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service. Ease of implementation and continuous updates.

Cons

No iOS integration, meaning tasks and mail must be rearranged.

Zoho CRM and Pipeline CRM

Needed to move forward

Highrise

Wanted something straightforward
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

The CRM your staff will actually use!

Every time I've had a question or concern, lACRM has responded immediately to my needs.
I always ask them when they are going to change from "Less Annoying CRM" to "Never Annoying CRM"?

Pros

None of LACRM's features get in the way of using the system. It's not burdened with fluff - features in search of a benefit.

Cons

I'm transitioning from a tablet to my iPhone and miss the easy navigation available on the larger screen. I'm getting used to the Navigation/Page menu and suspect I'll soon forget the pain of change.

Elijah

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

Pros

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork.
The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs.
If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

Cons

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months.
Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Marylynn

Reviewed on 29/3/2023

Easiest Program You Will Ever Use

I just set up a SECOND LACRM account to be dedicated to a Special Project and not associated with our regular operation. It is a very affordable and efficient way to handle a special project. the learning curve is s short for new users, my Team was up to speed on day ONE.

Pros

It is so customizable. It is also very, very dynamic. The tutorials are great and the Customer Service is unbelievable. It is like having your own private LACRM helper next to you at your desk. I have been a user for about 4 years and I thought in the beginning that they could not possibly keep up the lebvel of Customr support...but it only gets better!

Cons

I really, really wish there was a pre-export filter for things like 'do not mail' and do not email' that could e assigned to contacts at set-up or after. I created a work-around to filter after export, though.

Malcolm
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 31/8/2020

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Pros

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Cons

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Xero

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Cheryl
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Very easy to use CRM System

I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

Pros

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

Cons

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.

Bob

Reviewed on 17/6/2021

Lives up to its name

I spent a lot of time/energy researching CRM's. People laughed when I said LACRM was the one we should use, now they love it for its ease of use, simplicity and power. The backup/customer support is fantastic. Even here in New Zealand, they get back to me very quickly and always come up with great solutions.

Pros

We love the ease of use, the short period of time it takes new users to get up to speed and the simplicity of the software. The ease of filtering the contacts with multiple factors is great. Being able to export groups of contacts to Excel quickly is very much appreciated.

Cons

The ability to update mass contacts at one time would be great. It would be good to be able to download a group of contacts into Excel, make mass changes to fields, and then upload. Also, the auto-link to Mailchimp is dangerous, because it is 2-way. If you have contacts with the same email address (not allowed in Mailchimp), it will consolidate or drop off any contacts with duplicate emails. Beware...