About Nimble

Nimble offers browser widget and mobile-based sales force automation and social CRM solution for small and midsize businesses. The solution automatically populates customer profiles and interaction histories from contact lists,...

4.2

Browse Nimble Reviews

1,818 of 1,818 reviews
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 2/3/2020

Simple & Effecient

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Pros

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Cons

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Outlook is not designed to handle thousands of contacts and you need too many plug in to make the thing work like a CRM. It's not made for that.

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Simpler to use and Insightly did not have a tagging system nor a proper email system incorporated in the software.
Dhiraj

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

my personal experience on nimble

Increased efficiency in lead capture and organizationImproved targeting and segmentation of leads for more effective outreachIntegration with other tools and platforms for streamlined communication and follow-upCustomizable features for better alignment with specific business needsUser-friendly interface that makes it easy for sales teams to access and manage leads

Pros

Some of the features that users may find beneficial in Nimble include its ability to easily capture and organize leads, its integration with other tools and platforms, and its ability to segment leads for targeted outreach efforts. Additionally, the software's user-friendly interface and customizable features may be appealing to users as well.

Cons

Additional customization options for lead organization and segmentation would be beneficial. Additionally, some users may find the integration process with other tools and platforms to be difficult. However, this can depend on the specific tools and processes that a user is looking to integrate. It's always better to check with Nimble support team and see if they have any solution for your specific needs.

Adric
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 10/12/2022

Undecided

Pros

The ease of use and the storing of contacts

Cons

I don’t really have a dislike I only used it a few times

Top Nimble Alternatives

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Great product all around!

Great! Easy to setup, kind of a set it and forget it system. When you need to manage it it is easy to navigate and use. Very few issues at all, HPE is great about finding potential issues before they become and actual issue.

Pros

Almost everything! Speed, reliability, ease of upgrading, and support!

Cons

Some of the software front end is a bit hard to read. The ability to use it is easy and okay but some of the information is presented to you in a way which isn't the easiest to understand (still way better than other products though)

Qaisar

Reviewed on 21/1/2023

Good software

Its a very good software to use.-

Pros

A superior method for dealing with your business, contacts, ventures and group. Reasonable and strong CRM. TeamWave is the best CRM, Undertaking The board and HRMS programming for private company. Deals The board. Mixes And Programming interface. Contact The board.

Cons

Email limits might be irritating however at that point that makes it a business as choices are accessible if you could buy into premium valued bundles

Lucas
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Too many bells not enough whistles

Overall it’s a great idea a great product but I think they can get a little more on top of the technical aspects of it and that’s about it. I’m on the go, I need things done fast, with less of my time stuck on emails that are worthless and daunting

Pros

I live how everything, and I do mean every thing, is there. One stop shop to all of you’re things right off the back. You can easily keep track of sales, your agenda, your contacts, your emails, I mean the sky is the limit.

Cons

If you have any issues it seems to take forever for them to try and figure out what the problem is. Going back and forth on email with a clueless person each time was draining. When you’re counting on things to go right with business and your main functionality is broken you feel maimed. Helpless. I didn’t like that lost feeling.

Response from Nimble

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the ability to keep track of sales with our multichannel pipeline feature as well as keeping up to date with all your contacts and emails through our Stay In Touch feature.

We are sorry for the experience you had, we typically resolve even the most difficult of issues as quickly as we can, as we understand our customers use Nimble on a daily basis to run their business.

If you¿d ever like to reach out again, don¿t hesitate to contact [email protected]

-Shani | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Replied 7/3/2019
Amitum Joseph
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

easy contact management tool

I use the tool for contact management and email marketing

Pros

Nimble is easy to use in contact management and social media management, user interface is so easy and simple to integrate with social media platforms

Cons

It is expensive and does not load data quickly, besides that, it is so good and worthy to use, i recommend it

kumar

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Product Analysis

Pros

Handling the data and storage balance is simple processing

Cons

Managing of data is good but complex to understand the segment

Amanda
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 14/1/2023

Easy sales

Pros

Love how easy it was to use the sales tools.

Cons

I didn't really have time to see if I didn't like anything. Will update----

Tonya

Reviewed on 23/1/2023

Must have

Pros

We are using Nimble at our workplace just for few months but we found it very helpful and easy to use. You can access webinars which guides you through everything and gives you confidence as a user.

Cons

There is nothing much to dislike, if I have to I would like to see some discount for loyal customers

Greg

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Pros

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Replied 13/6/2018
Brad

Reviewed on 24/1/2019

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Replied 1/2/2019
Brad

Reviewed on 22/9/2017

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Response from Nimble

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Replied 19/6/2018
Tamas

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall.

I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager.

You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job.

What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.

And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care.

There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect.

What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.

Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1.

I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Pros

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons

only 1 pipeline

Response from Nimble

Hi Tamas,

Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :)

Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg

While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Cheers,

Replied 16/12/2016
Jeff

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

A must for any small business owner

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros

Ease of use.
Teams can easily adopt and use.
Works with Gmail and Chrome
Can create other rules within Zapier
Great interface

Cons

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist!

Replied 15/12/2016

Reviewed on 11/8/2018

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

Pros

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Cons

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Krystal
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections

Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

Pros

Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

Cons

It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

Capsule

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

Nimble wotks within my G suite mail.

Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Easy of use and integrations
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!

A better feel for my customer's activities.

Pros

The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Cons

In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

Replied 19/6/2018
Uttam

Reviewed on 12/9/2017

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

1. Easy to upload lead CSV's
2. Easy to integrate with social media channels
3. Fast in terms of response time
4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic
5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people
6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads
7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications
8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool
9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM
10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

Pros

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Cons

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Mike
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 10/8/2018

Don't 'hard sell', just be nice

Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Pros

Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell).
From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Cons

Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

Response from Nimble

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests.

Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Replied 15/8/2018
Fidelis

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Nimble 2021 review

My overall experience is great. The cost is good compared to other software. I can easily add anyone as my contact from social media platforms via a browser extension.

Pros

Nimble is a professional CRM software, great at integration with social media. On the dashboard, it has great features such as Deals, Events, Tasks, pipeline, Email Tracking, and stage funnel. The new contact features help me to have one-page information about my activities with my contacts including our chat history and social media channels. I can easily track my contacts and know when they open my sent emails.
Nimble is convenient; I can use it on my phone or on my laptop. It's a fantastic CRM manager that gives us great tools to help us do our jobs better every day, such as automating our work schedules with a calendar, contact management, and the visualization of correspondence history and email in conjunction with different social networks so we can review them. It's easy to use, integrates with social media, and facilitates relationships.

Cons

I'd like to see a more relaxed and adjusted GUI to streamline different features, one of which is the ability to easily see priority contacts without having to open the entire database. Having the most up-to-date or important knowledge would be ideal; it would be a more intuitive method for our work, and we would save a significant amount of time.

Chad

Reviewed on 12/9/2017

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros

The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice.

What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength.

The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year.

Social intelligence.

Cons

Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Rachel

Reviewed on 28/9/2015

Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool

Pros

I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database.

If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Cons

My company uses Mailchimp as an email marketing tool, and we use Nimble to back up all of those contacts and lists. Nimble technically can upload new contacts directly to Mailchimp. However, it only uploads the email address, sometimes the name. I wish there were a more robust sync option or webhook development to enable real-time or schedule syncs, with option to upload all fields, as well as Groups.

Also, to upload a spreadsheet of contacts- you have to very carefully format your CSV list to exactly match Nimble's fields. If you don't, it just won't upload, and you won't know it. Look on Nimble's website for a free upload template (spreadsheet) to use- that will make your job easier

Lastly, sometimes I find that I end up with duplicated tags (which I use as database "groups"). You have to manually merge those contacts to the original list and then delete the duplicated group. If you don't stay on top of this and inform all users to be careful when typing in a tag for a contact, this can easily happen.

Frederique
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 13/4/2018

Nimble makes CRM easy!

lots of benefits: One central customer database, always updated with sales tracking.
I forgot to mention that the APP and the Business Card Scanning feature are super helpful while in tradeshows or at events!

Pros

Intuitive platform/ great social media and marketing integrations/ quick extractions and Filtering through tags/ great integration to Microsoft Outlook / Affordable platform for small to medium size businesses

Cons

Very limited reporting features / Duplicate feature & merger is not very powerful/ difficult to upload excel list, need to do a lot of cleanup in the fields first

Response from Nimble

Hi Frederique,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing several of our features including the business card scanner, social media and marketing integrations, contact management, etc.

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding our reportings and duplicate feature to our Product team. In regards to uploading your Excel spreadsheet to Nimble, the process should be very easy. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to share some tips on how to do this. We also have a great support article to walk you through the steps:https://bit.ly/2BPpcEj

Best Regards,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

Replied 24/4/2018
Jerry
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 18/9/2017

Nimble is a high-value resource that eliminates the need for cold calling.

Nimble dramatically cuts the time it takes to conduct lead generation as well as managing the touchpoints I need for lead nurturing. The Today Page presents Engagement Opportunities when I'm just too busy to figure out who I should connect with today.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I discover a lead and in a few moments I've added them to Nimble and launch a prospecting process. Helps me stay connected with existing clients to build better relationships.

Cons

I would love to see some training to take advantage of the advanced features. I when I type in a new first and last name, I'd like to see the software start a new contact and insert the names in the form.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser to locate information about leads and add them to your Nimble data base.

Our Customer success team is always happy to assist Nimble users in becoming acquainted with all of the great features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Replied 6/6/2018