Melio Reviews

4.2

4.2

About Melio

Melio is an accounts payable solution that helps small businesses manage online payments via bank transfers and debit or credit cards. Key features include payment scheduling, automated data synchronization, reporting, invoicing,...

4.1

Browse Melio Reviews

merroudj
merroudj
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

fast and easy payment processing

At this point in the Melio Payments review, I can honestly say that it's worthwhile to try, particularly given that it's free. For freelancers, accountants, and small enterprises, it's a fantastic financial solution. The latter group may automate their bills or payments and handle all of their customers from a single platform.

Pros

A very tidy, straightforward, but effective tool for paying bills and invoices, Payment processing, is quite simple compared to its rivals; it is substantially more productive. This product's flawless integration with our accounting software is why we chose it. Additionally, it eliminates the inconvenience of printing and sending paper checks. Recipient changes of the payment method selected are seamless

Cons

Improved phone customer service is something I would like to see no other recommendations now. Vendors are added with their Melio links, and those vendors currently in QuickBooks should automatically connect. Now, when you do that, a new vendor is formed and is not connected to the one that presently exists in QuickBooks. Wishlist: It would be nice if there were an option to send international wire transfers in different currencies. If it is wholly linked with Wave Invoicing, it would be fantastic and allow a free connected workflow.

Jamie

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Melio is the best and works seamlessly with QBO

There were a few kinks at first but most of them have been worked out, the customer service is great. I have enjoyed working with them to fix issues or work out bugs. The ease of the app and ability of the integration with QBO is unprecedented and has seriously saved me hundreds of hours for each client that I handle bookkeeping for. I love how quick and easy it is, and it's all in one platform, incoming, outgoing and history. I love everything about Melio.

Pros

The fact that it is free for ACH and has the integration with QBO. It has become my go to for my clients and bill paying and payment processing. I can track all of there A/R and A/P and submit payments or receive payments with a click of a button, makes it so easy and simple. I recommend to my clients and I use it myself almost daily. I love how it gives you options, you pay the fee or your customer does, they make the call on how they want to be paid via check or ACH. It just makes sense.

Cons

The fact that the ACH option still takes sometimes 3, 5 or even 7 days to receive does put a strain on cash flow for some clients. The processing of checks also seems to take a really long time, sometimes I will get a bill in and go immediately to setup payment and it states the received date would still be after the due date which makes it frustrating at times. I appreciate the 2 checks a month for free before charging and realize it can't all be free, but it was nice when it was free. I also wish they had more business to person options, not just B2B. This would be super valuable for Non-profits to save on processing fees as well as some MLM businesses.

Response from Melio

Hi Jaime, thank you for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use.

Replied 29/11/2022
Kathleen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

Easy to use but not easy to fix.

I am a Virtual Assistant. I help small businesses and entrepreneurs with the administrative pieces of their business such as accounts payable, bookkeeping, organization, etc. I'm always on the lookout for technology that can make my clients' lives easier. Quickbooks, for instance, does that. Melio purports to do that, and a year ago I would have been singing their praises.

I am not singing their praises this year. Nor am I recommending them to any of my clientele. The administrative church of the past two months created from issues Melio caused has cost one of my client's time, effort, and money. We now have a project that is critically in danger because of Melio's failure to communicate in a timely fashion. I get it, everyone's busy, but a company that prides itself on payment processing needs quicker response times and customer service agents who are better empowered to handle client's complaints.

24-48 hours is not good enough for a payment processor. 5 days even less so.

I will not be recommending Melio to any of my clients going forward. You're better off getting Bill Pay through your financial institution and having your bank handle everything. Or, better yet, the old-fashioned, check or credit card method. Melio has proven they are unreliable.

Pros

The ease of use is incomparable. I will give Melio that at least. You can select multiple bills at a time and halve your effort when it's time to pay off invoices.

Cons

The unreliability. And this is on two different fronts. I use Melio as a contracted Virtual Assistant/consultant with clients. My client uses Melio for ease of payment. However, the last two months have been a nightmare to deal with because of actions Melio took without communication or resolution.

1. Single-Use Card Option: This shouldn't even be an option, in my opinion for anyone. There is too great a risk of fraud. Anyone with access to a company's email can change their payment receipt to a different form, such as single-use card without anyone being the wiser. I've had this happen twice now, and it's put a serious strain on vendor relations and made us look like zeros instead of heroes. Worst of all, support does nothing but say it's the "payer's responsibility" to check information. That's true enough and I agree wholeheartedly, but the idea that anyone with a company's email address can just change informaiton at will is, frankly, a little concerning.

2. ACH payments get denied without any reason cited and then you can't get a response out of support except to say to contact the "Compliance" team or "Bill Payments Operation."

I've now had three instances of payments being stopped--critical payments I'd add. The first took two weeks to fix. First, it was stopped by the "Compliance" team. I did my due diligence and contacted said team for resolution. I contacted the Bill Pay Operations team as well for resolution. You know how long it took to get ANYONE to responde? FIVE DAYS. Five days on a $20k payment. When I did get a resolution it was to say that the payment had gone through--no one even bothered to check with us to see if we still needed the payment to go through.

We'd already cut a manual check for the amount and hand-delivered it to thee vendor. When Melio unilaterally pushed the payment thorugh, we had to rush to get the check voided, then notify the rest of our accounting team, the vendor, and the bank what was going on. It cost us two weeks of effort to fix one payment.

Our most recent denial was for a payment to wrap up a project so we could get final payment. That was denied too. It's been 24+ hours since we've contacted support and no one has said "boo" let alone an explanation for what thee payment failed. Now we have a nearly $100k payment in the balance.

Customer service agents are always busy. They're also always critically under empowered and under supported by their own companies. I don't blame them. No, I blame whoever at Melio decided that email was the only customer service line to provide and that 5 days is perfectly acceptable to respond and then only to create more problems.

Up to this point, customer service has been stellar. I don't know what happened between last year and this year, but this has got to stop. Melio isn't the one who suffers the consequences of payments not going through--it's the users. It's my client's company that's suffering the effects of this lack of communication.

If you have too many emails to get through HIRE MORE PEOPLE, pay them the premium rate for their service. It's not that hard, folks, it just takes spine.

Response from Melio

Hi Kathleen, thank you for sharing this feedback, and we apologize that your overall experience has been less than stellar. We value your feedback and would love to talk to you more about some of the issues you've been facing and how we can make this better for you. Please email us at [email protected] and we'll be sure to take a deeper look into your account.

Replied 26/1/2024

Top Melio Alternatives

Melissa

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

Melio helps me get my vendors paid easily and on-time FOR FREE!

Pros

Melio integrates VERY WELL with QBO. I'm able to set up vendor bills/payments with a simple approval workflow quickly and easily. My vendors can choose how they are paid (paper check or direct deposit) and I can choose how to pay them (bank account or credit card). Paying with a bank account is FREE!

Cons

I'm finding that my vendor addresses don't carry over from QBO to Melio, so the first time I pay a vendor in Melio I have to type in the vendor address in Melio, even though it's already set up in QBO. It's a minor inconvenience that I'm hopeful Melio will fix. (Their customer support is great!)

Reasons for Choosing Melio

We switched to Melio because we wanted a cost-effective way to pay vendors without printing paper checks in the office.

Quickbooks Online

Bill.com is SO EXPENSIVE
Milena

Love it so far

Great! I am very happy with all features Melio provides and will recommend it to anyone who needs a payment processing system.

Pros

I love Melio. It is very easy to use, and really convenient. I am able to provide more services while spending less time per client. Thank you!

Cons

I had a problem with a Wire transfer once, I haven't tried it again to know if the issue was fixed. Will update when I use it again.

Reasons for Choosing Melio

Bill.com was much more expensive and provides almost the same features.

Pricing and a client

Response from Melio

Hi Milena, thanks for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use.

Replied 18/11/2022
Marialuisa

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Great for Saving Money on Credit Card and ACH Charges

Very easy to use.

Pros

I love that there is no cost for sending my invoices and having the customer absorb the cost of credit card fees or ACH fees.

Cons

It's pretty limited and it had an issue once that I canceled a scheduled recurring payment but it continued to send payment to a vendor for months before I noticed. It did send notices via email, however so that is one me. The reason I didn't notice was because the payments were so close together, I thought the notices were the same payment. So when I got both notices, I didn't realize it was two separate payments.

Response from Melio

Hi Marialuisa, we're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. Thank you for sharing this review with us and the community!

Replied 21/11/2022
Beverly

Reviewed on 28/4/2022

Good unless you need a critical payment to be processed immediately

Up until the failed same-day payments, it had been a pretty good way for us to send out payments without having to get checks signed. I am very disappointed with the same day payment issues though.

Pros

It's free and can be used by the owner from his cell phone.

Cons

We had two critical payments that had to go out same day. We paid $30 to have them expedited and they both failed. Customer service could not tell me why and the issue was never resolved.

Lisa

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Best way to pay vendors- bar none

Easy to implement, and support is great!

Pros

The full integration with in QuickBooks online makes this an easy choice for streamlined and efficient processes.

Cons

It is difficult to know exactly when a vendor will receive a payment. Should be two days but sometimes has been five days. Especially in the beginning of using the software.

Response from Melio

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing this review with us and the community! We're glad to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use.

Replied 18/11/2022
Kate
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Melio Feedback

I am happy with the product, especially since it is free for the functionality I am using it for. I would be willing to pay a small fee (at least the cost of a stamp) to have live checks be processed and mailed on the same day that the payment is processed.

Pros

I love that I can pay all invoices without printing and mailing checks. It is also great that the program completely integrates with QuickBooks so the bills show up automatically in Melio, and with a few clicks I can pay all of the bills.

Cons

It takes over a week for a live check to be delivered to a vendor, which is a long time.

Reasons for Switching to Melio

I loved the fact that it was free, and had all of the functionality that I was looking for.

Response from Melio

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review. We are glad Melio has been able to save you time and busywork. We are currently working on a fast check feature and it should be available soon, so stay tuned.

Replied 20/12/2020

Reviewed on 11/9/2023

Melio – Manage your ACH payments

What sets Melio apart for me is its simplicity, especially when it comes to regular vendors. Sending payments is easy and the platform also allows me to keep a record of all payments made during the year. This is incredibly helpful come tax time.

Pros

I have been using Melio to manage payments to suppliers and contractors. The platform allows us to process ACH payments completely free of charge, which is an incredible benefit. You only incur a cost if you send more than two checks per month. I like its design and the speed at which payments are processed.

Cons

What I don't like is the customer support, it is very, very slow, and when you have a problem with a transaction it can be very tedious and time consuming.

Response from Melio

Hi Adam, thanks for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know you're finding Melio to be such a resourceful tool. We take feedback about our offerings very seriously and we're sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time reaching our support team. Our support team is available for live chat Monday- Friday 9am- 8pm EST to help with any immediate needs. However, please feel free to reach out with any additional concerns via email to [email protected].

Replied 7/11/2023

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

Best Software For Any Business

Amazing!

Pros

It is very intuitive, and the integration with QBO makes AP and AR processes efficient and automated. All that with a low price makes this a win win for any business.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with other accounting software platforms like QB Desktop, Xero and SAP.

Response from Melio

Hi Andrew, we're so happy to hear that you find Melio useful and easy to use. Thank you for sharing your review with us and the community.

Replied 9/11/2022
Carisa

Melio Simplifies the Payables Proecess

Melio has streamlined our accounting process internally and with our clients. it has given us the ability to work in remote situations and process payments for clients no matter where we are. The payment status and tracking has been key to making sure vendors receive payments and deposit them.

Pros

Melio is an easy app to setup. It's integration into the accounting software is key. It is easy to use and customer service can help with any issues like Stop payments or reissuing payments which saves time on the payables side. It is a benefit that vendors can receive ACH or Checks all with a click of a button!

Cons

The cost per check can be a con of the product, since we went from using it on its inception it was an inconvenience to have to start paying a fee per payment. however the application is still less expensive than the alternative products. The process time is a bit slow, you have to anticipate about 7 business days before payment is received by a vendor.

Response from Melio

Hi Carisa, thank you for sharing this review. We're happy to hear Melio has simplified the accounts payable process for your business. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to our team.

Replied 10/5/2023
Beau
  • Industry: Media Production

Melio is my hero!!!!

Excellent- it takes so much of the organizational hassle out of our billing and payouts.

Pros

It just takes everything off my plate. I don't have to write checks, it has free ACH transfers (for both sides), quickbooks integration, invoice cataloging, payment scheduling, and my favorite... being able to tie multiple company profiles under one admin account! As someone who owns a few [very different] small businesses with different teams, I can keep everything separate and organized, but all under the same login.

Cons

I wish there was some way to store W9's to a contractor's profile in Melio. I don't even need to be able to file 1099s via Melio (although that would be awesome) but this tiny little organizational tool would be really helpful in staying compliant since no one else (like Quickbooks) has this.

Response from Melio

Hi Beau, thanks for taking the time to share this review. We're thrilled to be your hero by providing a streamlined experience for your businesses and we're committed to providing you with an excellent user experience. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to the team.

Replied 17/5/2023
Joe

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

Melio Almost Put Me Out of Business

Horrible customer experience when I was hacked last month. It is still not resolved. Someone set themselves up as a vendor and then attempted to pay themselves. The fraudulant contacts are still not out of my account and my account has been frozen for over a month despite claims that it is all cleared up. Foolishly I believed them and attempted to pay my key suppliers again. I came back over the holidays to find that no payments had gone out and almost lost my biggest supplier/vendor. Multiple chats and even a message to one of their executives on LinkedIn (his response illustrated why their customer experience is so poor) have yielded nothing. Despite the headache to set up all my vendors again on another service, that is what I am doing. DON'T USE THIS SERVICE.

Pros

easy to set up and use -- had been reliable until my account was hacked over a month ago. Since then it has been inop.

Cons

unbelievably poor customer support. They have no phone option and are limited on chat. They will promise you a quick email response, but then it never happens.

Response from Melio

Hi Joe, thanks for sharing this feedback. We take inquiries related to fraud seriously and would like to investigate this issue further. We cannot find any correspondence with your information. Please email our support team with "Capterra: urgent" in the subject line and we'll be sure to get to the bottom of this. Please know this is of top priority to us.

Replied 6/2/2023
Kristen

Reviewed on 21/11/2022

I wish I could give a better review

The software has developed a lot of bugs and customer support is severely lacking. I contacted support a month ago because I get an error message EVERY time I try to process a bill payment. If I log directly into Melio I can see that sometimes it has in fact gone through. Sometimes it does not and I have to initiate the payment directly from Melio. I manually mark the bill as paid in QBO and at some point the bill payment syncs so it looks like I have overpaid every invoice I process via Melio. I then have to go through each and figure out which payment is the correct one to remove from QBO. For smaller issues, I usually figure out a workaround before I ever hear back from support.

Pros

I like that is used to sync with Quickbooks

Cost

Response from Melio

Hi Kristen, we take issues with our user experience very seriously so please know our support team has escalated your concerns to our technical team and we're actively working on a resolution. Our support team can always be reached via live chat 9am- 8pm EST, Monday-Friday and please know we are here to assist you. We will be in touch soon.

Replied 29/11/2022
Toni

Reviewed on 8/9/2023

No Longer An Asset to My Clients or Practice

Terrible!!

Pros

There is absolutely nothing I like about Melio anymore. This payment service is not ideal. Most of my clients do not use it. And for the one's who do, I am working to remove them from the platform.

Cons

Melio declines all expedited payments no matter the amount. Payments that they used to allow to be expedited that have not changed in dollar amounts or vendors, or payment accounts, are all of a sudden being declined consistently causing issues for my clients and causing my payments to be late. Again I am working to remove the remaining few from this platform and encouraging them to use other AP platforms that come with bill pay or simply use their banks. So far I've removed 13 clients and I now need to remove 4 more and I can be done with the nightmare.

Response from Melio

Hi Toni, thanks for sharing this feedback. We're so sorry this has been your experience. We would like to take a look into your client's accounts and see why these payments have been declined. However, we understand if you've already stopped using Melio. Should you decide to use Melio again down the line, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions or feedback. We want to make this a better experience for you.

Replied 7/11/2023
Aaron

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

Fantastic Product

My overall experience with Melio has been a positive one. We have multiple locations and the approval process on each invoice being processed has been seamless.

Pros

The ease of set up and implemenation on this software is outstanding. The immediate synch with Quickbooks has been a time saver.

Cons

This software was free when we started using and now is charging per transacation. I am not a fan as part of our attraction to this software was no fee.

Cost

Response from Melio

Hi Aaron, thanks for leaving this review. We're happy to hear you are finding Melio useful and easy to use. To clarify, our new check fee covers printing, postage and handling. There is also an additional layer of security to sending checks with Melio - your bank details are never on the check, helping protect you from fraud and check forgery. Please note, our ACH bank transfer feature remains free of charge.

Replied 10/11/2022
Jason
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

A Cut to the Chase Solution

Customer service is second to none. You really get the sense that the people speaking to you care about the product and care about how you are using it. I've had several people reach out to me just to make sure everything was okay and that we were getting the most out of the product. The interface needs a little work to make it easier to use, feels a bit clunky at times, that and the other things listed above are some issues that need to be incorporated in but other than that we love using Melio for our needs.

Pros

Melio is a great product we recently had the opportunity to discover. I was very impressed at how easy it integrated to our accounting in Quickbooks. This is the main reason I found it so vital in our operation. Before we started using Melio there never really was a great solution for paying people by different means. We had some vendors who wanted printed checks and still others who preferred an electronic payment. Melio makes it easy for your company to pay people safely and quickly.

Cons

I have to say I really like the software so far but there are a couple of items I would really like to see and these items almost stopped me from deciding to use the product. First, the paper checks really need an overhaul to look more professional and branded from a specific company. I've had freelancers who wonder if the check is legitimate because it doesn't have our logo or they can't see that it's coming from us. Paper checks definitely need some work...also, the ability to run a simple payroll out of Melio wold be helpful so that you can eliminate printing checks in your office completely. It would be nice to be able to simply pay employees through Melio as well as freelancers. I know that there are work arounds, but we need a dedicated way to pay employees added.

Response from Melio

Hi Jason, thank you for posting such an amazing review. We are very happy to hear you find Melio's various payment options useful and that our service is able to save you time and hassle. Also, thank you for your valuable insights into our product - we will pass them along to the relevant teams.

Replied 20/12/2020

Reviewed on 29/1/2020

Melio for Wine Retailers

See above.

Pros

-ability to use credit cards to pay distributors via ACH
-ability to earn triple points on Chase INK Preferred card since Melio is categorized as "shipping" for Chase. Don't mess around with this!
-syncing to Quickbooks invoices
-itemized credit card transactions with distributor name; easier for bookkeeper
-wonderful and responsive account rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Smart
-simple interface

Cons

THINGS TO ADD:
-importing vendor credits from Quickbooks to Melio
-ability to partially pay an invoice
-ability to sort invoices by date, vendor, due date, amount, etc.
-need to clearly display which store/account I'm logged in under; I have two stores and I have to click my name in the bottom left to see which store I'm logged in under

ISSUES/IMPROVEMENTS:
-better communication with accounts receivable departments at vendors; a lot of companies have Melio and have no idea what it is, don't trust payment, don't tell sales reps, etc.
-improve the speed of emailing of payees after payments are made; there is a lot of confusion if/when a payment is made
-Code for bonus categories for AmEx and Barclays business cards
-Create an Android app
-Find a way for credit card payments to hit vendors' accounts at open of business next-day
-offer promotions to be more competitive with Plastiq. Currently, Plastiq offers tens of thousands of dollars every month with 1% fees. They also only charge 2.5%...
-Find a way to make COD payments easier or more trusted with alcohol vendors

George
George

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

Great Software

It has been great overall: saves me a lot of time, great price point, and customer service has reached out to me numerous times to tell me about new functions and to check in.

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. I simply drop one of my invoices into the software and generate a check within seconds. So much easier than writing checks by hand. Melio has saved me hours in productivity.

Cons

I would like more integration into Quickbooks. Also, sometimes when you drop a new vendor's invoice, the software doesn't read it correctly.

Reasons for Switching to Melio

Price point and ease of use.

Response from Melio

Hi George, thank you so much for this wonderful review and for your important feedback. We are so happy to hear Melio is making your life easier and saving you valuable working hours - it's what we're here for! We will pass your input along to the relevant teams and continue to work to make our service even better.

Replied 27/12/2020
Christal

Reviewed on 27/7/2023

Melio Makes a Good Inexpensive Bill Payment Option

Overall, Melio is good for small businesses and inexpensive option compared to other apps.

Pros

Melio is easy to setup and use in small businesses. Scheduling payments is easy, and it integrates with QBO.

Cons

I wish it was more detailed in setting up approvals process for employees.

BILL

Response from Melio

Hi Christal, thank you for sharing this review. We're happy to hear you find Melio useful and easy to use. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to our team.

Replied 4/8/2023
Marlin
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 19/3/2022

Complance team and Account Manager non-resposive

We need to be able to hold someone and Melio accountable when they make a mistake, when a transaction is blocked we have no way to track down the individual who blocked the transaction, determine why and resolve the issue. the lack of transparence, and responsiveness is forcing me to seek alternative platforns even though I have been happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my account rep. He seem to have no authority, or visibility into other departments.

Pros

The workflow and interface are idea. If the the staff supporting the product were at the level of the software this would be a wining offering

Cons

The compliance team blocked two payments for maintance on properites the trust manages. We provided FEIN, notarised trust documents, 2021 form 1041 tax returns, copies on invoices from vendors for service on the showerhead and HVAC and all I have heard is silence. My trustee and attorney are furious and my accountant is dissapointed and researching alternatives. The property manager and I have repeatedly called the support number as well as making use if the on-line support group.I have reentered the reciepts as my melio account rep sugggested but when I go to schedule payment it goes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] blocked so I assume this account is flagges/banned. We are not violating any term of service and are engaged in management of 2 owned properties inherited from my family into a irrevocable Form 11041 spendthrift trust with its own bank account, FEIN, attorney, accountant and trustee and board

Response from Melio

Hello Marlin, thanks for reaching out. Upon taking a look into your case, we can confirm our Compliance team notified you as of today, March 22nd that your account could not be approved as they were unable to verify your account under our criteria.

Replied 22/3/2022
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to Use, Tougher to Resolve Issues

Pros

It's a very simple and straightforward way to automate payments (and recurring payments) to vendors, with good payment tracking capability.

Cons

If something goes wrong with a payment, good luck sorting it out. Once a had a payment bounce back from the recipient, even though I had paid them several times without issue before. Melio customer service gave me multiple different answers as to why that might be. After allegedly "fixing" it, they had me resubmit the payment, only to have it bounce back again - only this time the money got hung up in Melio's system and I had to file a special request to get it back, which took about a week. I just ended up paying the vendor manually myself.Currently I am going back and forth with Melio over a different issue, an inexplicable claim that my tax ID number is associated with two separate accounts. They only divulge information about this in pieces, so it has been left to me to figure out what is going on. Now they want me to email them my SSN so they can confirm -- I don't think so! Of course, in the meantime, I keep getting automated emails from Melio saying "there is still a problem that you haven't resolved." Long story short, when the program works it works great, but what a s**tshow when it doesn't.

Response from Melio

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing this feedback. We'd love to turn this experience around for you and will need a bit more info to investigate this further. Please send us your contact details at [email protected] so that one of our team members can assist you.

Replied 11/5/2023
Oscar
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

Great savings for business invoicing.

There's no phone support. However, I submitted a request for assistance and was amazed how fast I received a response via email. I believe it was within an hour.

Pros

First and foremost, its free. Easy to use. Quickly search for historical data.

Cons

No drag and dropping multiple invoices.

No lumping of invoices for same vendor. This then creates multiple transactions through the payment method. Not a huge deal breaker. Just a time waster and causes vendors to gripe about fees on their end.

Lisa

Reviewed on 2/5/2023

Melio software is super streamlined and easy to use

Pros

As the president of Utah Bookkeepers, I use Melio for my clients accounts payable. I love that it's free for my clients to use and the learning curve is also extremely easy. It makes the accounts payable process super streamlined and smooth. Integration with QuickBooks Online was a breeze.

Cons

The only cons I can think of is that I would prefer not to have as many email notifications, but I can probably fix that in the communication settings, I just haven't looked yet.

Response from Melio

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing this review! We're glad to hear that Melio has made the accounts payable process smooth, hassle-free and streamlined for you. Regarding the email notifications, you can adjust the notifications in your account Settings > Email Notifications and toggling the notifications off.

Replied 17/5/2023