About Yonyx

Yonyx is a cloud-based solution designed to help call centers and customer service businesses create and manage interactive guides for technical support, telemarketing, lead qualification, compliance and other processes. The...

4.7
4.7
4.8

Browse Yonyx Reviews

Ken

Reviewed on 8/5/2020

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Replied 12/5/2020
Joshua

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Yonyx is amazing for optimizing customer call flows

Pros

What I liked most was that Yonyx can be customized to fit your exact needs. You can create flows to go wherever you need and be able to get the right steps to handle an issue. Being able to see reports on which areas are being used the least/most can help eliminate unused flows but also help optimize the flows used the most to be as smooth as possible. Yonyx makes it so agents can rely less on following a knowledge base and more on just having the next step to resolving an issue.

Cons

The editor to create the flow could be better with more powerful features. You can get lost very quickly when working with a very large workflow. Searching is good but that's really the only issue I ever saw with it.

Bibek

Review about the yonyx

I have been using this software for around 3 months and I am really satisfied with it. I have used many types of software previously but it's really reasonable and handy for me. I always found all the things in one place in yonyx and the best thing is in the software is disposition. I always found all the final disposition in the software. The total base of this software is really good.

Pros

The knowledge base in the software I liked.

Cons

It's really easy to handle and very handy for every users.

Top Yonyx Alternatives

Jamie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/7/2020

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Replied 28/7/2020
  • Industry: Entertainment

Yonyx for Technical Support

Pros

Product is easy to use with enough depth to allow for customization.

Cons

Would like to see an updated task list. The task list cannot be easily exported with all the comments. It also cannot be sorted based on date or guide. Would also like to see more filtering abilities for the images. For example filtering images by the guide they are used in.

Zingtree
rahul
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

Yonyx is my true friend

happy and amazing experience....Lets cheers do not worry we have Yonyx

Pros

A true friend always move you toward possitive approach and way so yonyx is a trasparent and everything we can get the answers by following yonyx.

Cons

there may be any techinical problem occurs but there will no any problem occurs with theoretical knowledge

William
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Yonyx Review

Pros

I like that it helps me keep a smooth flow with the consumers.

Cons

Some time it does take a little while to load and when i get to the agent dispatch and they dont answer, when we assign another agent, i wish yonyx would add the new agent into the script.

Md

My experience with Yonyx

Pros

It's my first job and i found yonyx the most helpful thing for me, it made my job so easy by providing me with all the resolutions for the scenarios

Cons

i don't find anything least about this software or any kind of improvements

Ramanujam
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Good

Pros

Easy to handle, it is help me with guide to resolve the customer issues.

Cons

need to improve search engine, sometime it will not search properly.

Priyanka
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 5/1/2023

yonyx feedback

very good

Pros

very good helpful in diagnosing the issue and resolve the issue

Cons

helpful in diagnosing the issue and resolve the issue

Aaron

Reviewed on 13/9/2022

Great user experience

Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Pros

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Cons

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn

Reviewed on 8/5/2020

Multipurpose Tool

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Replied 12/5/2020

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

A great tool for self service.

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Oscar
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 27/7/2021

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Pros

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Cons

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Great Tool

Pros

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Cons

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/1/2018

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

laseante

Reviewed on 22/9/2018

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by...

Pros

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Cons

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

Reviewed on 25/9/2018

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

belen

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Pros

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Cons

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.

Guru Balakrishnan

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

CodeGene

Pros

Easiness of the navigating of software technology

Cons

Nothing else can replace in this software

Jessica
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

User Friendly

Pros

It really helps you expect the unexpected. It is easy to navigate and really streamlines our process at work. It makes my job 100x easier and I could not do my job without it!

Cons

I have no negative reviews (yet). Sometimes it has a little lag, but with all technology comes some occasional difficulties.

Elizabeth
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/1/2016

Changing the face of support through self-service modules

We started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.

Pros

Allows customers to get help 24/7
Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy
Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it
The customer service is great!

Cons

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for

Reviewed on 1/10/2018

User friendly and makes online scripting easy!

Pros

I like that it is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to create different pathways for your script.

Cons

I don't really have any cons about this software. It has drastically improved the efficiency of reps in our call center and is a much better solution than paper scripts.

Mary Lynn

Yonyx call scripting

My overall experience with Yonyx is positive. It can be clunky on ease of use.

Pros

Yonyx provides a scripting platform that is easy to read.

Cons

Yonyx has too many pages of scripts, which makes it hard to find what you need on the fly.