Udemy Business Reviews

About Udemy Business

Udemy Business is an integrated learning solution that offers engaging on-demand, immersive, and cohort-based learning to help companies build a future-ready workforce, increase employee engagement, and achieve business outcomes. ...

4.7

Browse Udemy Business Reviews

PAUL
PAUL

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

Pros

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

Cons

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Robert
Robert

Reviewed on 6/9/2023

Udemy Business - practical courses at your own pace

It has affordable prices compared to technical institutions and universities that offer similar courses at a higher cost. With Udemy I can learn at my own pace, which makes it an ideal plaform for learners of all levels. Also, that I can take the courses from my mobile or computers. The option to view demo videos before purchasing also helps me make an informed decision about which courses to take.

Pros

I am a huge user of online courses, and one of the platforms I use is Udemy Business because it takes everything I love about regular Udemy and elevates it to a new level, especially in terms of the qualty of the courses. The platform is mainly aimed at practical courses that don’t take much time, something that is useful for professionals, it offers a wide range of courses that cover both soft skills and special courses. What sets it apart is the fact that it features only the highest rated courses, ensuring that we can take quality courses.

Cons

Well, the platform offers a variety of courses, some are very basic, this forces you to take other courses, in my opinion they should improve the quality of the courses and strike a balance between the practical and the basic, so that it isn’t a waste of time, the search options can be quite limiting, making it difficult to find the specific courses I’m interested in, they need to improve the suggestion of related courses, Another concern is the price, some courses seem too expensive for the content and quality of the instruction they offer.

Moustafa Medhat
Moustafa Medhat
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 16/6/2022

My Review of Udemy Business

My overall experience with Udemy Business is not good and I don't enjoy using it.

Pros

I like the variety of content offered by Udemy Business in different disciplines. Udemy Business offers most of the courses at low prices with huge discounts. I also like the recommendation system of Udemy Business as it always suggests courses in the same track I am following

Cons

There are no specializations in Udemy Business that takes you from the beginner level to the advanced level. The interface of Udemy Business is very bad and not organized at all. Most of the courses offered by Udemy Business are offered by non-professional people, anyone literally can publish his/her course through their platform.

Top Udemy Business Alternatives

Nicholas
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 28/10/2023

Effective Learning Resource

Pros

The straightforward and helpful lessons I have experienced on udemy are instructive for professionals seeking to learn Salesforce skills and become accredited Salesforce practitioners.

Cons

Sometimes following along with the videos in my Salesforce instance is challenging on a single screen. I suggest watching the videos on one browser and opening another browser window with your Salesforce instance or ChatGPT (depending on the lesson).

Abin
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 6/7/2023

Platform for professional Growth and Skill Development

The experience I have with Udemy is exceptional as the courses are curated to make it simple and easy to digest and grasp on quick pace. Reminder setup makes very clean feature to let us know of the time to get back to the pace of studying. Having many courses within the platform makes it very nice to learn new subjects and explore career options. Overall, I’m very satisfied as I’m still using the tool for learning.

Pros

Udemy is a versatile and accessible online learning platform where I could access using any device anywhere. Courses that Udemy provides are professionally created by Industry professionals making it more reliable and having more insight into the industry related info which has given me a better insight of what I’m learning. The UI of the platform is easy to navigate and keep track of the progress. Further, downloading the app enables to download the courses to the device and then work on the courses even without the need of internet which is a very useful and efficient feature.

Cons

Since the courses are self paced, doubts related to the contents will have to raised through email/Q&A section where reply may take some delay beside that I don’t see any limitation to the courses nor the platform.

Ahmed
Ahmed
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 11/6/2023

The best educational content I always find on it

Overall, and after more than six years of experience, I can say that he is the best for me in this field

Pros

Ease of use, multiplicity of content, continuous offers on prices, realistic and real reviews

Cons

Some courses are slightly overpriced compared with others

Monalisha

Reviewed on 7/5/2023

Pros

Provides Variety of courses on a Single topic from various instructors and is very useful.

Cons

No cons for me, great for knowledge gainning.

Giuseppe

Reviewed on 19/6/2023

Best Overall Training Website

Overall, Udemy Business is the best training website as it includes many courses from a diverse range of topics.

Pros

The amount of training present on Udemy Business is enormous, and include many different topics. Features are great, including the Q&A sections in every individual video, as well as trascriptions and quality of the courses.

Cons

Not everything is included in Udemy Business, so if you are looking for a specific course it might not be there.

Cihan
Cihan
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 7/6/2023

A handy and great tool complying to what it stands for!

I am able to assign for a course without reserving extra time for it. I can continue whenever I want. It gives me the flexibility to do my job and learn when I have the time for. By this I can steer the overall workload so that I can better benefit from the course.

Pros

The variety of possibilities that remind me to assign for a course that I was not thinking about or did not know that such a course was existing.

Cons

The courses are not always the most updated ones so that you can waste time by starting a course that might be too old.

Reviewed on 20/9/2023

My favorite learning platform

Since I´m using Udemy, I don´t have issues to find information on internet of something I need. Thanks to that I passed AWS cloud particioner test, I feel I´m really making a difference in my life by using and learning with this platform

Pros

There is a great variarity of content and courses to be taken and most of them really goes deep in what you are learning

Cons

certainly, the price is hard to justify, but it worth it if you take as many courses as you can

Chetan
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

In love with this platform

I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

Pros

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy
- Provides access via mobile as well as laptop
- Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee
- Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

Cons

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these,
- Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

Barbara

Reviewed on 22/7/2021

A Great Way to Learn

I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good. I especially enjoy receiving the certificates upon completion of the courses. Udemy really provides an inexpensive opportunity to gain new skills and tools.

Pros

Easy to use, very informative. Some of the courses are very engaging, which really makes all the difference for adult learning, I feel. If your team is using the platform, it's easy to assign courses, track progress, leave notes for each other. an inexpensive way to share knowledge and gain information.

Cons

Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective. Sometimes you really have to search, which can be expensive if you paying a la carte. If you have an annual membership, the search is merely an inconvenience. Some of the sound from the courses has not been tested so the volume can be brutal.

Kushal
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Udemy business is really good platform for learners to develop skills.

Overall, I've been extremely happy with Udemy for Business. It's been a great asset to our organization, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a robust learning platform.

Pros

The most impactful feature of Udemy Business is the availability of many courses. The courses are arranged step by step which makes them simple to use and integrate with existing business processes.

Cons

Udemy Business can still be improved by adding more targeted and tailored courses for businesses.

Ali

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

Pros

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience.
- Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important.
- User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them.
- Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

Cons

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Chitrakala
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

Udemy learning platform

Easy to learn and understand. both paid and free courses are available.

Pros

Easy to learn, understand and practice. Virtual classroom is very useful to learn new technologies. There are latest technologies to learn and know.

Cons

Certificates are available to paid courses only and not for free courses. On any occasion, there are free cum certificates course available.

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Great platform to keep you focused and engaged

Pros

The content is constantly updated for ongoing certifications and updated software to study for. Good pricing. Courses can be easily chosen based upon your skill level, focus of study, or something you're looking to get certified in.

Cons

Restarting a course section or being able to go back to a place you navigated from can sometimes seem a bit confsing with the embedded screens and losing your place.

Heyohaan

Reviewed on 3/2/2022

A platform who brings a lot of online courses to people who need it.

I had a good experience with udemy, because the platform does its job and helps the buyer, the seller and the affiliate, and with that is a platform in which everyone can win, and not every platform does that.

Pros

The variety of online courses that are available for the people who needs to learn something in an online way. Also the way in which a person can become an affiliate and win money with the platform.

Cons

Maybe the platform doesn´t have an attractive appereance, and that may influence for someone who sees the platform for the first time.

Raj
Raj

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

Online learning with the help of Udemy

Pros

A variety of courses are available on Udemy from different instructors. Certification is also provided at the end of the courses. Lifetime access is provided after enrolling in courses.

Cons

The pricing of some of the premium courses is high.

Aivar

Reviewed on 6/9/2021

Online courses with support from an instructor

When I need to get into a new domain, courses from Udemy can be a good start. I also had a positive experience with training my employees using it.

Pros

Lots of courses available, covers any topic you can think of
Many instructors are active and offer support. You can ask questions to clarify something and get a meaningful reply
Can get to actual course content without going through many hurdles

Cons

The player can be a bit unreliable, had various issues with it throughout the years
The app was refusing to work with Chromecast last time I tried
Becoming less relevant with time, as free YouTube courses become better and better

Reviewed on 24/6/2021

Udemy for easy course access

My overall experience was good as there are a lot of courses from where we can study and develop ourselves by learning through them.

Pros

There are many features that I like about using Udemy and the first is that the courses are much cheaper and affordable for everyone who wanna learn new things. There are checkpoints that we can add to our course in between the videos to check it again and then go through all the points that we added while reading the points we added.

Cons

Some of the courses in udemy are just theory and not much relevant to the course content and need of the hour.

Yegor

Reviewed on 28/9/2022

Udemy Business

Pros

I've been using Udemy for quite a long time now and am very happy with the platform. It provides courses, training, and all kinds of classes of your choice. Certificates you receive at the end of the program are also very useful.

Cons

Progress tracking is depending on the amount of content, not the time left.

Akesire
Akesire
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/9/2022

Top Notch courses with Top Notch Instructors.

The courses and instructors are top notch, I really love them with the simplified way of making the courses easier to understand.

Pros

The way the instructor on this great platform really get courses so simplified is what really make me fall in love with it. I really love the courses I registered for on this app and it made my programming knowledge understandable with simple way of explaining how to go about difficult syntax by the instructor.

Cons

The cost of some the courses are just way too high for me, though I'm a student and I'm still learning and at same time I don't have any source of income, so I found it difficult to register for some courses die to financial incapabilities.

Brian
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

One Stop Shop for Training

Pros

Great tool that brings all types of platforms and other training tools to the customer. Pricing on the platform is reasonable based on current pricing.

Cons

Still in the testing phase. See several offers I would be interested in to improve skill set for clients.

Sureshkumar
Sureshkumar

Reviewed on 9/6/2021

Best Learning Application

Overall experience has been nothing short of great.

Pros

It is the largest education platform out there and contents are great. There are plenty of courses on offer and the instructors are great. I have learnt a lot that helps me in my daily job activities.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

Depends on what your business needs

I would recommend going for a trial run and see what courses are available. You may find that it is exactly what you need for your employees and it will save you time and money.
Overall I like Udemy and their offer.

Pros

It's definitely worth it if you need access to multiple Udemy courses for multiple people, and if you know specifically which ones you need. Your business can save a lot of money this way.
Not only that, but it can be very convenient to teach your team and expand their skills through ready to go online courses, especially if they work from home and are not at the office.
The courses are high quality and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

The problem is that not all of the courses are available with Udemy for Business and sometimes there are gaps in the knowledge that has to be filled.