About Udemy Business

Udemy for Business is a learning management system (LMS), which helps teams, nonprofit organizations and enterprises create, assign and track courses on a unified platform. Supervisors can add employees by sending them custom...

4.7

Browse Udemy Business Reviews

PAUL

Reviewed on 13/9/2021

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

Pros

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

Cons

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Mohammad

Reviewed on 26/1/2023

"Well known and quality courses at our finger tips - Udemy"

#Easy to use , its interface is use friendly.#We can develop our soft skills by its courses.#World class tutor available here.#Project based courses helps to do hands on on projects.

Pros

I have been using Udemy from more than 3 years and now I believe that it is the best online learning platform to get technical or non-technical skills. It is time saving and also avoiding traditional system. Now we can get notes and best lectures at our home on our mobile phone. Its prices of courses are very genuine and can be afford by students community also.We can get extra skills on Udemy also like learning different languages, playing guitar, piano, story telling, playing online games, designing etc.

Cons

#Overall I like it, but few courses are of high cost.#It also need high internet bandwidth to play it.#Some resource persons/ tutor are not well qualified because anyone can put their course on this platform.

Steffany
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

Udemy gives you know-how

Udemy is a low cost space to gain know-how about the most important ERP at this moment. I used to understand SAP and was amazing understand all the T-CODES and what is possible to do in the space.

Pros

Is low cost, fast, simple to use, is very easy search and find every type of couse.

Cons

Sometimes Udemy just have good courses in English and this is not inclusive.

Top Udemy Business Alternatives

Kushal
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Udemy business is really good platform for learners to develop skills.

Overall, I've been extremely happy with Udemy for Business. It's been a great asset to our organization, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a robust learning platform.

Pros

The most impactful feature of Udemy Business is the availability of many courses. The courses are arranged step by step which makes them simple to use and integrate with existing business processes.

Cons

Udemy Business can still be improved by adding more targeted and tailored courses for businesses.

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

"One of the best educational platform"

If you are from a non-cs background, looking for a good learning platform to start with Udemy business is the best platform. Good quality of content and educators.

Pros

I am using the Udemy business for my educational purposes for the past 2 years. Even though I am from a non-computer science background, it helps a lot by teaching from the grass-root level. We can identify the time we have spent, and the remaining contents from level bars. Learning paths helps a lot to choose lectures based on our field of interest.

Cons

Some courses are outdated. If there is a proctored exam is there after the end of the course, it will make certificates more valuable. Some educators replay very late.

Qamar
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 5/7/2021

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Pros

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Cons

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Shamim

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

One of the best tool in learning system

Pros

Udemy Business is a great course, I highly recommend it. I am a marketing manager, so the content is geared towards what I do. The instructor was very responsive to my questions, which helped me understand the material better.

Cons

Small organization can't afford their packages. So they can do something for the small business or farms.

Kerols
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 3/11/2022

Udemy make me smarter

Pros

I love all about udemy they make me updated and with high skills and have alot of information

Cons

They should afford more affordable courses to whom aren't able to purchase the course

Gihan

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

A great and useful platform for learning

I'm all good with that product as I got so many benefits that helped me improve my skills.

Pros

It has many options to track your whole course performance to guarantee your overall score and I like the ability to have an accredited certificate at the end of the course.

Cons

Some courses are over-priced, also it doesn't have all the courses regarding business.

Abhishek
  • Industry: Investment Management
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Excellent Learning Tool

Pros

The Udemy Business platform offers a huge selection of courses in many areas. You may access Udemy Business courses online and on mobile devices. It provides additional freedom for those who learn online.

Cons

Without a business registration email, Udemy business registration cannot be Registered. Wish there was a desktop app that could perform the same thing as the mobile version, which only allows for saving videos for offline viewing.

Chetan

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

In love with this platform

I am a daily user of this platform where a significant part of my day is dediciated for learning courses using this platform. A must have for any organization which wants to focus on employee development

Pros

- Huge repository of courses are present in Udemy
- Provides access via mobile as well as laptop
- Udemy Business account is more pocket friend option for employee
- Provides easy to use platform for self improvement

Cons

-Occasionally you come across broken links for videos. You need to report such links, Udemy support is prompt to fix these,
- Not all courses which are available on Udemy are also present in Udemy business version

Souvik

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Best user experience

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

Pros

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

Cons

The best experience I have ever had no doubt ,
but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Ali

Reviewed on 10/9/2021

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

Pros

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience.
- Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important.
- User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them.
- Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

Cons

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Good if you can filter it.

Pros

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Cons

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.

Brandee
  • Industry: Libraries
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/4/2021

Great tool for development

The people at Udemy are kind and respectful of what you are trying to accomplish which is greatly appreciated.

Pros

Udemy offers only the top rated content to business clients and continually updates this--which falls in line with continuous improvement! Also great that you can add your own content and organize it.

Cons

Not quite a con, but it is difficult sometimes to find development content that is specific to our organization and its work.

BizLibrary
Stephen
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 12/1/2021

Udemy is a Unique & Efficient Training Resource

The training sessions are very specific and geared toward learning essential aspects of an application from beginner level to more advanced. You start the training at the level you're comfortable at and can work through it at your own pace. Because it's broken up in small increments it makes it easy to do a little training at a time throughout your day if you want rather than having to set apart hours to complete it.

Pros

The structure of the training courses on Udemy is intuitive and easy to use. It's set up so that you learn in small precise increments and test on those as you go. It's a valuable tool that is geared towards specific applications or tasks that are commonly used in the business environment. It is especially useful for training employees as you can monitor their progress and the success of their training.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't really like about Udemy. It was thoughtfully designed and offers an easy to use interface.

Oluseun
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 21/7/2021

Udemy is the best online learning tool

In general, Udemy for Business is a great addition to gain in-depth knowledge and skill

Pros

Udemy lets you find relevant courses easily and has a very wide scope of coverage. In addition, the tutors are often very thorough and the video tutorials also ensure that you can always get the best means of passing information. It is very easy to install and use Udemy for business especially when you have to integrate the tool into your own business. The fact that you can also gain a certification after each course is a big plus for me

Cons

At times, some of the courses may be too expensive

Ryan

Reviewed on 31/7/2021

Great tool for learning Excel

Pros

The program is very user friendly. Within about 3 minutes, I felt very comfortable navigating around inside the course. The instructor in my course is very knowledgeable, has a great teaching personality, and did a great job making a boring subject interesting.

Cons

My only concern would be sometimes the provided teaching material does not match exactly what the instructor is doing. This is a very minor thing though. I would still absolutely highly recommend this to learn excel.

Yegor

Reviewed on 28/9/2022

Udemy Business

Pros

I've been using Udemy for quite a long time now and am very happy with the platform. It provides courses, training, and all kinds of classes of your choice. Certificates you receive at the end of the program are also very useful.

Cons

Progress tracking is depending on the amount of content, not the time left.

Sureshkumar

Reviewed on 9/6/2021

Best Learning Application

Overall experience has been nothing short of great.

Pros

It is the largest education platform out there and contents are great. There are plenty of courses on offer and the instructors are great. I have learnt a lot that helps me in my daily job activities.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

Gregor

Reviewed on 11/6/2022

It's awesome

For personal development, as required by my company for 2 hours per week. I use it to learn about things I would otherwise never learn about, as well as to strengthen the skills I need for my job, such as SQL.

Pros

There is such a huge range of courses available through Udemy, I can find one on virtually anything I think of! It's easy to manage learning pathways, to track progress, and also to share pathways and progress with colleagues. I also like being able to see pathways created by colleagues and other teams, for example a company-wide SQL one. It's an awesome platform.

Cons

I don't really have complaints - perhaps that the quality of some of the courses is quite poor and the ratings do not always reflect that? Otherwise, no complaints at all.

Md Mahin Bin

Reviewed on 19/7/2022

Udemy business improved my life skills

Pros

I have got the opportunity of doing paid course Through a organisation.i learned so many skills from there. This courses has impacted so much in improving my life.

Cons

The thing i don’t like is, everyone can be a instructor. but there should be a qualifying system for being an instructor.

Reviewed on 7/8/2022

Good Site for learning Basics

Pros

It has a lot of very precise content and can cover a lot in a little while. Good courses and the tracks help in figuring out the next steps.

Cons

Transcripts are not accurate. The transcript and the words they're speaking don't match at all.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 8/5/2022

Better than in person more flexible

Pros

Learning, you can never have enough knowledge. Even if you only earn one simple thing.

Cons

Udemy charges for course. I have to foll ow a struck budget.

Autumn
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 7/5/2021

Tons of course options

Overall I liked the program. I have used tons of learning softwares so for the price this one is on the more expensive end but still good

Pros

The versatility with course options for the whole team

Cons

The watch and learn style opposed to how some people learn by doing or having workshops or homework

Skillshare for Teams

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

I used this product and Lydia