SuiteDash Reviews

About SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a business management solution that helps organizations streamline operations related to workflow optimization, subscription management, feedback collection, file storage and more on a centralized platform. The...

4.9

Browse SuiteDash Reviews

Dr. Ananthashai
Dr. Ananthashai

Reviewed on 30/4/2024

Complete CRM and Client Portal Solution!

Its a very cost effecient solution for me, I am an appsumo purchaser and this deal works at least 4x what I invested for.

Pros

Feature-rich, have a ton of tutorials and knowledgebase articles, All in one solution to manage your Business

Cons

Even though its feature-rich it is very confusing for a new user, may take sometime to understand if you are using it for the first time, still you got a load of tutorials to refer to. It takes some milliseconds to load, for my business it is ok.

Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)
Gary

Reviewed on 5/6/2024

Exactly what we were looking for!

We are extremely pleased with our decision to implement SuiteDash into our almost daily workflow. It has checked all of the boxes we were looking for and more, and did so in one concise package, which is so hard to find. Like I am sure most businesses these days, we found ourselves switching between so many different programs and SuiteDash has solved this problem. I highly recommend giving SuiteDash a try, you will be happy you did!

Pros

Our main focus was to find a program that could create a custom user experience within a fully branded (white label) portal. SuiteDash truly hits this one out of the park! But that proved to be just the beginning. After setting up our initial workflows and experience, we were able to build upon this and use even more of the software capabilities. For client-based interactions, we now regularly use SD for eSigning documents, secure file exchange (transfer & requests) along with secure messaging. Internally, we have automated the onboarding to populate the CRM and also use the project management functionality. Our final stage of implementation will be to transition our current dedicated marketing platform over to SuiteDash and to combine their email marketing, sales funnels and ultimately the Invoice/Billing functionality. We hope to update our next steps and experience after utilizing SuiteDash to its full potential!

Cons

To take full advantage of this very robust software, there is a bit of a learning curve, but there are plenty of comprehensive, yet easy to understand resources that walk you through step-by-step everything you need, along with an active community, responsive support staff and additional third-party resources dedicated to helping get everything setup perfectly. I would also recommend setting up the most important workflows first, begin using the software and then build upon that foundation as needed.

Charles

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Lacked basic functionality of nearly all other CRM systems

Support was good but the software does not do some of the basics of a CRM system very well. so very disappointed

Pros

One price irrelevant of how many users and seemed on initial inquiry to do everything we wanted

Cons

Lacked basic functionality - It has no reminders built in ( This is a deal breaker for me) - So if you send a document or ask a client to complete a task you cannot set up a reminder email automatically to the client to get them to complete the task. Yet this function is available in the invoice section. This makes no sense to me .Also no automatic reminders for appointments or workflows. This alone makes it impossible to set up good automation within projects. Unfortunately, it does not do what it says it does very well. Also, there is no centralized view of a client so if different people send emails to clients you cannot see in one place ( without impersonating a client's view) all communication with a client. It is ridiculous to have that view available to a client and not the super administrators.After looking at workarounds for ages we decided to cut our losses and stop using the software.

Dubsado

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Lower pricing and seemed to offer wider functions

Asana

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

seemed to do a wider range of things at a lower cost

Top SuiteDash Alternatives

Alicia
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 28/5/2024

All In One

I’ve been using SuiteDash for a while now, and it has truly changed how I manage my business. This platform is packed with features, offering everything from CRM and project management to client portals and billing solutions. Having everything in one place means I don’t have to juggle multiple apps anymore, which has made my work much easier.

The CRM system is one of my favorite features. It’s user-friendly and powerful, helping me keep track of all client interactions and follow-ups effortlessly. The project management tools are also fantastic, making it simple to assign tasks, set deadlines, and monitor progress. The client portals are a big plus, providing a professional and secure way for clients to access their information and communicate with us.

The only downside is the initial setup process. It takes quite a bit of time—weeks, in fact—to get everything configured just right for your needs. However, this is a small price to pay for the benefits you gain once everything is up and running. The tutorials provided are top-notch and really help make the setup process easier. They’re detailed, easy to follow, and make the whole process much less overwhelming.

All in all, SuiteDash is an excellent platform for any business looking to streamline their tools and boost efficiency. The setup might take some time, but it’s definitely worth the effort in the end. Highly recommended!

Pros

The amount of features and the tutorials. Its has all-in-one functionality.

Cons

The initial setup process. It takes weeks to get everything configured, which can be daunting. However, the excellent tutorials help simplify and manage this process.

Zeckie
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 30/4/2024

Managing Tasks Easily With SuiteDash

Pros

With SuiteDash, business and task management has been easy.

Cons

Not an issue with SuiteDash. It is all about perfection.

Reviewed on 15/5/2024

The best tool for your business

I am a very busy guy. I work full time 6 days a week as a truck driver, have an 11 month old baby at home, and run multiple small businesses of my own. I was always chasing people around with my web development business, and spent more time writing contracts, invoices, and sending emails than actually working on client websites. Enter SuiteDash. Now, almost everything I need to do and communicate with clients is handled in one platform. Don't get me started on the automations! I click one button, and my new client has a contract to sign, an invoice to pay, and a project set up! Being as busy as I am, this helps me get more time with my family, and that is the most important thing of all!

Pros

The best part of SuiteDash is freeing up my time to spend with my family

Cons

There are no cons for me that I can think of!

Shane

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

SuiteDash as a secure client portal

Overall everything has worked as expected and has been stable and reliable.

Pros

Ability to provide a highly customizable and secure client portal to share and request sensitive information without restrictions on how many clients we can provide access to portals (other providers may be cost effective initially, but became very expensive if needing to allow 50+ clients to access)

Cons

Portal setup took a bit of time and had a decent learning curve - I managed without too much issues and there were plenty of help guides and tutorials, however staff who were less 'tech-savvy' struggled when they started looking to build our test portal.

API and Integrations - having more options when automating from other software would be great, however expect that this will expand over time.

Harmanpreet Singh
Harmanpreet Singh

Reviewed on 10/5/2024

Packs a Punch

Pros

This tool is packed with features essential for running your day-to-day business operations. It has everything you can think of, all in one place: contact forms, lead management, document signing, marketing tools, support tickets, file management, invoicing, and automation. This comprehensive suite of features makes it an amazing tool for any business.

Cons

With that many features and tools, you can find yourself lost at first.

Odoo
Felicia
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

SuiteDash is the best all-in-one tool

Pros

SuiteDash makes it so simple to keep track of the entire lead process and client experience. I love the sales features but also how easy it is for a client to submit a request and get invoiced quickly. The dashboard is user friendly and the custom client portal makes our brand feel professional. I highly recommend checking out SuiteDash.

Cons

I would love to see more ways to use it for social media. Keep track of our social conversations.

Mahyar
Mahyar

Reviewed on 26/4/2024

My honest take

Pros

I've been using SuiteDash, and it's a game-changer with its all-in-one setup that handles everything from billing to project management seamlessly. I love how customizable it is, letting me tweak it to feel like my tool. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes it easy to get on board, and the mobile access is a lifesaver when I'm away from my desk.

Cons

there's a bit of a learning curve to get used to all the features.

Darrin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/2/2020

Robust features of several tools in one suite

I was looking for a dashboard alternative for clients other than the My-Account dashboard in Woocommerce. They have a nice roadmap and are constantly improving the service. White-labeling is great and lots of customization available to make it look the way you want. I come across issues and when I do I email them and they resolve it quickly. They seem to seriously take customer suggestions seriously. I'm super excited about what's to come and know it will only get better.

Pros

Single dashboard for clients to view/pay invoices and yes, recurring invoices using popular gateways like Stripe and Braintree. Great way to request files from clients who receive a link to upload the files without having to log in. Clients can approve or reject task items. Automation features are in the early stages but can see a lot of potential in this. The support is excellent! All issues are resolved quickly by their team.

Cons

Coming from more refined PM tools like Basecamp and Teamwork, the interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. The commenting system on tasks needs a lot of work. Task comments can easily be overlooked and not seen. Feels like too many clicks to get things done. Load times can feel a little slow at times.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Using Woocommerce Subscriptions to handle billing for services subscription. I wanted a better client area than the default My-Account section. To get something similar to SuiteDash it would require multiple plugins and also cost.

Teamwork.com

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Basecamp is freaking beautiful and probably the only one next to Teamwork that has an easy interface that clients actually like and want to use. All you get is a PM tool. SuiteDash has many other additions that make it more useful and more complete.

Response from SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. Improving loading times and refining the functionalities of the platform are definitely on our list!

Replied 4/8/2020
Rosendo

Reviewed on 31/7/2020

All-In-One Software

I just bought SuiteDash, so I am not too experienced with it. I like that I can automate many processes of my business which will allow me to work more on my marketing to bring in more clients.

Pros

I am loving SuiteDash. In no particular order, the features I love about SuiteDash are intake forms, send invoices, accept payments, client subscriptions, multilingual, email marketing, custom domain, project management, customization, different levels of employees and clients, and file storage. I am slowly implementing SuiteDash under my own company, and I see that in due time, I will have more time to work on marketing. Thanks for such a great product! I highly recommend SuiteDash!

Cons

What I like least about SuiteDash is the learning curve. I really don't mind that, but since I am a very busy person, it takes more time for me to implement it. I do realize that SuiteDash is extensive, and I was prepared with taking a while to learn. I am not worried about this though as I know I will get it done. I would also like to see a more robust CRM. It's important to keep track of my clients, and using a CRM is important. SuiteDash can also be a little techy if you don't know what you are doing. This could increase the learning curve, but really, it's such a great software! Again, thanks for such a great product!

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I took a chance and bought it while it was featured on Appsumo. I have bought software on Appsumo before, but after using it for a while and seeing the potential for my business, I bought more codes on Appsumo. SuiteDash is the software on Appsumo that I have bought the most codes to get more features.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Rosendo, and thank you for your feedback! SuiteDash has a lot of features and we recognize that it can be overwhelming to get started. That's why we are now focusing on our "Simple Start Series" on our Youtube channel. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Suitedash/

Replied 8/9/2020
Keller
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 17/8/2020

A unique client portal solution with so many great features

We have increased our client satisfaction and received more positive reviews while reducing our number of support tickets and back and forth emails with clients.

Pros

My favorite feature was the ability to implement our own CSS to fully customize the branding of our login page and client portal. Also, being able to use variables to display unique data for each logged-in client makes this a very unique and powerful solution.

Cons

The only feature that was missing when I purchased SuiteDash was a "Pipeline" view in the CRM to give me some basic analytics on our sales pipeline. I reached out to Support about this and they said they already have this feature in development and it is scheduled for release soon during this quarter (Q3 2020) so I'm really excited about that and once it is released this solution will have everything I need.

Plutio and Clinked

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Clinked was missing important features we needed like a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Clinked

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

SuiteDash offered unique features that the others did not offer. Such as a custom login page on our domain as well as full white label capabilities with CSS customizations for branding the portal to be our own.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Keller, and thank you for your feedback! We have actually released our first iteration of our new Deals functionality, and will be releasing 2.0 very soon!

Replied 23/10/2020
Alfred

Reviewed on 3/9/2020

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

Pros

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going.

The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Cons

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Replied 9/12/2020
Brian
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

Holistic Solution for Insurance Agency

Suitedash resolves problems my business never knew existed! They have been able to provide enhancements to our client portal through custom CSS and HTML. The other issue suitedash is solving is creating a report system for the CRM and document signing digitally which beats having to shell out $$ to docusign.

Pros

Suitedash is the perfect all in one solution for our company. They not only allow us to isolate our CRM clients by delegating circles for reporting purposes but they even allow us to provide a custom client portal for our customers to log in.

Cons

There are no notable downsides to the Suitedash software that we have encountered. We have been using Suitedash for more than 2 years now and they are constantly enhancing the system.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I wanted a client portal and an all in one solutions

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Suitedash works with everything I need and allows me to fully customize my client platform.
Marktwain
Marktwain
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 3/5/2023

Best CRM around couple features away from becoming the Best

Very effective and efficient

Pros

Flexibility, integrations, workflow, invoicing

Cons

No itemized selections in proposal that tally’s the amount up hinders the ability for clients to upscale themselves

Response from SuiteDash

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about SuiteDash. We appreciate your positive comments about the flexibility, integrations, workflow, and invoicing features that our platform offers.

We understand your concern regarding the lack of itemized selections in proposals, which hinders clients' ability to easily upscale themselves. We take your feedback seriously and are constantly working on improving our platform based on customer input. We appreciate your suggestion and will consider it as we continue to enhance our features.

At SuiteDash, we strive to provide an affordable platform that meets the needs of our customers. We are committed to listening to our users and continually growing to help businesses like yours stand out in their industry.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your CRM platform. We value your support and look forward to serving you with even better features and services in the future.

Replied 11/5/2023
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 16/5/2023

Extremely powerful white label solution

Extremely positive. After 1-2 days of trying I jumped ship from a different provider and never looked back.

Pros

To my knowledge this is one of its kind solution that allows you to create a white label client portal with a lot of extra feature. There are some elements that could be improved, however, SD is so flexible that it's very easy to find workaround and get things done.

Cons

Several things regarding payment could be improved, mainly dynamic recurring payments. However, I was able to simply use Stripe and make it work within SD directly - apart, from that, nothing major. All other things that had to be costumized were customized with few lines of code. Again, nothing major

Response from SuiteDash

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our software to be so helpful and efficient.

We understand that no software is perfect, and we're always working to improve. We'll definitely consider your feedback about improving the payment features, particularly dynamic recurring payments.

We're glad to hear that you're finding the white label client portal to be powerful and flexible. We're always looking for ways to make our software even more user-friendly, and we'll definitely keep your comments in mind as we continue to develop SuiteDash.

We're always happy to hear from our customers, and we're grateful for your support.

Coach
Coach
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 27/5/2023

A ton of tools that all integrate

SuiteDash solves a major integration problem for us. Everything is tied in and connected to the company/client, and while we're still working on our implementation, it's looking like the long term winner for our shop

Pros

A quick note, we're still in the middle of our SuiteDash implementation, but here's what I love about SD:1. Everything's integratedFrom email lists to Invoices to portals to LMS, SD is beautiful for small and medium boutique consultancies. We've had multiple platforms, which usually don't talk to each other. All components connect back to the client.2. Everything's accessibleI can share out whatever is needed with multiple people at a shop. My previous platform did not have that capability. And nothing is that hard to implement.3. Everything's still developingEven since starting with SD, we've seen new features appear. It's nice to know that as cool as it is, it's getting better.

Cons

At the time of this writing, there are two features I need that I'm still using another plaform for:1. Native Outlook Online (Microsoft 365) Integration for CalendaringCurrently the only way to integrate Exchange Online is to use Zapier or similar services, which is fine but I'm trying to use less platforms, not more. Google calendar is supported out of the box, which is not a surprise, Google makes their api's open and easy to use. But in my circles, Google Calendar is a mark of amateur night in Dixie, so we moved out of it last year.2. Quizzes for the LMSIt's nice to have an LMS built in, but without a way to validate user consumption, it's not very helpful. Quizzes are supposed to be on the way, and I trust that they are, so I'm looking forward to ditching another platform and bringing that into SD as well.

17hats, Salesforce Platform and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Capability, customer portal more secure

17hats

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Everything's already integrated (except Exchange Online for calendaring)

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Coach C,

Thank you for your fantastic review of SuiteDash! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our integrated platform has been valuable for your management consulting firm. We understand the importance of having all the necessary tools in one place and ensuring seamless integration between them.

We're delighted that SuiteDash has provided accessibility and the ability to share information easily with multiple people. Our goal is to simplify implementation and make it user-friendly for our customers. We're constantly working on enhancing and developing new features, and we're glad that you've noticed the improvements since you started using SuiteDash. Our team is dedicated to continuously improving SuiteDash to meet the evolving needs of our customers.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash and for your positive review.

Replied 14/7/2023
Tnaz
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 7/12/2023

I've bought at least three portals since I became a member!

I purchased 3 client portal from them over the span of 2 years, so that says alot. And I keep coming back...lol

Pros

When i first signed up, I didn't really care for it. But after creating my cleint portal, i realized what a rare gem i found.

Suitedash has a really strong loyal community, and i became one. Largely because of the following:
a. Support is super fast and efficient. They know what they are doing.
b. They are constantly offering lifetime deals which saves you thosuands in the future
c. Suitedash is always improving and their product roadmap is constantly being worked on and features being added, ehich makes the lifetime deals worth it.
d. The final product looks gorgeous and you can really personalize the cleint portal to your hearts content.
e. Other members create and offer templates which you can copy for free
f. They really do listen to their customer base

Cons

Email notifications are great for forms and everything else. However, there are no notifications for when someone sends you a live chat from within the portal.

I hope in the future that this changes.

I wish there were more updated templates, as it can be frustrating setting up client pages if you are completely new. There is a bit of a learning curve, but there is a youtube academy for it, if you are patient. LOL.

Which there were more app integrations and which zapier integrations had more triggers.

Fusebase (Formerly Nimbus)

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

It has everything I needed to create a truly white label client portal for a more affordable price

Response from SuiteDash

Hi there,

Your thorough review of SuiteDash is appreciated. We're thrilled to have you in our community. Your positive feedback on our support team, lifetime deals, continuous improvement, and personalization aligns with our goals.

Your acknowledgment of our commitment to listening to our customer base is encouraging. We appreciate your constructive feedback on live chat notifications, templates, and app integrations. Your loyalty, evident in your three client portal purchases over two years, is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash. We look forward to continuing to meet your needs and enhancing your experience.

Thanks,

Replied 12/1/2024
Don

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

It didn't take me long to decide I was going to white-label and resell this service!

In my Christmas business, I had to use several different programs and services to keep up with everything. Now I can create an entry for the customer, and all things related to their project are handled in my white-labeled instance.

Pros

Being a Jack of All Trades Master of None type of person, I find myself running a few businesses so that I don't have to go get a 'real' job. I'd use various services for my CRM, another for Project Management, one for file sharing and receiving, another for invoices, another for signatures, etc. You get the idea. It was all over the place.

With SuiteDash, I can do all of the above and more in a single platform.

Now I'm able to generate proposals for clients and have automated processes take place once they approve the proposal. I can send an estimate for a service, and an invoice will be sent over to them as soon as it's approved. Items such as Project Management and File Sharing are all integrated into the process, allowing the customer to follow along as their work is being completed.

SD has a public roadmap that shows what features have been requested, in progress and live. This is great to see which customer requested features are being implemented. Smaller improvements are released on a fairly regular basis. One might argue it seems as if they come out weekly, but that is just my opinion.

Cons

The load times were slow back in the early part of 2022. However, they have gotten better as the year has progressed. I wouldn't call it a 'dislike' as I understand, at a very high level, all that goes into making a project of this magnitude work. However, knowing and SEEING the speed improvements is encouraging.

To put "complicated" as a dislike really isn't fair. However, I can see how some people might be turned off by how many different options there are and how they can be quit confusing to someone new to the product.

Reviewed on 25/9/2022

The ONE thing that brings ALL things together!

I want to offer a premium experience for my customers, so I was subscribing to the best of the best software out there to support the different products and services I offer and trying to create a custom experience from my clients - that was frustrating and expensive to say the least. With SuiteDash, the premium experience starts with the positioning of MY BRAND at the forefront thanks to their white labeling and the ability to provide an app for clients to quickly find my company on their devices was just next level. As I mentioned, I no longer need the myriad of subscriptions as I now host my courses, services, bookings, landing pages, email marketing, contracts, project management, CRM, document sharing within the SuiteDash Client Portal saving me nearly 700 bucks in subscription monthly costs. The cost savings is doing wonders for my bottom line. And the SuiteDash suite of services just keeps getting better. This is huge for not just my work with other entrepreneurs, but for contracts that I am pursuing with larger businesses. And it's all right there in in one place and platform.

Pros

The BEST thing about SuiteDash is the entire ecosystem (LMS, CRM, project management, invoicing, and booking) that works seamlessly on ONE platform out the gate! I've been able to replace the hundreds of dollars I was kicking out to different services, trying to piecemeal the experience I wanted to provide for my clients. With SuiteDash, the foundations are all there under MY BRAND. And as an added bonus, SuiteDash comes with an entire team of developers cranking out updates and features to enhance an already stellar product and expand their product offering.

Cons

The only hang-up I've had is the overwhelm with knowing how to get everything up and running for me. My business is new and growing; learning how to use the product and putting all pieces in place has been a challenge. Thankfully, the team at SuiteDash knows their customer and offers a myriad of options for onboarding and learning everything there is to know about what they've built.

Plutio and Agiled
Camronn

Reviewed on 17/5/2023

The Bug-Free Lifesaver for My Biz

Alright, here's the deal - I'm super picky when it comes to the software I use for my business. No time for bugs, shoddy programming, or anything that's going to cause me a headache or make me look unprofessional in front of my clients. So you can trust me when I say SuiteDash is THE REAL DEAL.Seriously, I've been using SuiteDash for a while now, and not once have I come across an issue. It's like they've thought of everything, making every feature really intuitive and well-built. Whether it's the CRM stuff, project management, or the billing tools, it's all seamless. It's like they climbed into my brain, figured out exactly what I needed, and then delivered it in a neat, easy-to-use package.And here's the cherry on top - their white-labeling feature is a complete game-changer. I've been able to stamp my brand all over the platform, giving my clients a personalized experience that's all me. Plus, it's super easy to customize. I'm no tech whizz, but even I've managed to make it look great.But the things that makes SuiteDash a total lifesaver for me, is secure client portals. They've got everything from file upload/download to surveys/feedback and a whole knowledge base. It's made client engagement a breeze, and it's added a whole new level of transparency to my services.Their mobile app is also super useful. It's free with all plans and works like a charm on iOS and Android. It's like having my entire office in my pocket, ready to rock whenever I need it.

Pros

The best part about SuiteDash is its all-in-one approach to business management. It seamlessly integrates a comprehensive CRM, project management tools, advanced billing features, and much more into one user-friendly platform. The white-labeling feature is particularly impressive, allowing me to customize the platform to match my brand and provide a unique experience for my clients. Additionally, the mobile app ensures I can stay connected and productive no matter where I am.

Cons

As of now, I haven't encountered any issues with SuiteDash that would warrant serious criticism. However, as with any software, there is always room for improvement and added features. It would be interesting to see SuiteDash continue to evolve and innovate. I'd really like to see them incorporate generative AI, and there are a lot of places where that tech could make the platform phenomenal.My only real complaint is pretty minor: the 'mail cannon' feature (it allows you to send an email to one person as part of an automation) is a paid add-on instead of being included with all the plans. The cost to add that feature is reasonable, but I think it would be good to include it on all plans as it feels like a gap in an otherwise complete package.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Camronn,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the all-in-one approach to business management, the white-labeling feature, the mobile app, and the secure client portals. We are always working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback.

We are particularly excited about your suggestion to incorporate generative AI into SuiteDash. We believe that this technology has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses operate, and we are committed to exploring ways to make it a reality.

Thank you again for being a valued SuiteDash customer!

Tim

Reviewed on 19/5/2023

Great Product, Great Support, Great Response

Trying to purchase or test software to work together is frustrating, expensive, and time-consuming. SuiteDash has it all in one affordable platform, which saves me time and money.

Pros

SuiteDash houses everything needed to run my business. With one software, everything feeds into everything else.

Cons

SuiteDash takes some learning and experimentation to get everything to work together right. But it is really easier than learning multiple software only to learn they don't work together when done.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We understand that there is a learning curve, but we're always working to make our platform easier to use. We're also committed to providing our customers with the best possible support, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

We're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better alternative to other software solutions. We're always working to add new features and improve the performance of our platform, so please stay tuned for more updates!

We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our platform. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you again for your review!

Brandy

Reviewed on 29/8/2023

I LOVE SuiteDash!!!

I recommend SuiteDash ALL the time!! It’s a one stop shop for “tech stack”! It’s all you need. People ask me “what is your tech stack” and I just say SuiteDash! That’s all you need! They’re support is amazing! I always have a reply within hours and especially by the next day! And their support is always helpful the first try. No need to be sent to another department or escalated ticket because the first person you reach knows their stuff! And the product itself is phenomenal!! I never find the need to seek any other service for my business or clients. SuiteDash has it all! I can’t recommend them enough!

Pros

What is not to like?! ALL the ability to customize to my individual company needs. No sales pitch EVER to up sale me on their “latest & greatest” products. Continue to roll out new features at no additional cost. The ability to easily share documents with my clients is phenomenal! The phone app is amazing!

Cons

Nothing! There is seriously nothing I can think of that I would change or need for my accounting firm from SuiteDash.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Brandy,

We can't thank you enough for your glowing review of SuiteDash. It's heartening to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our platform.

We're delighted to know that you find our customization options perfect for your accounting firm's individual needs. Providing value without hidden costs is something we take pride in, and we're thrilled to hear that you've benefited from our continuous feature updates.

Your enthusiastic recommendation means the world to us. Being your one-stop-shop is precisely what we aim for. We're committed to delivering top-notch support, and it's fantastic to hear that you've found our team knowledgeable and helpful.

Thank you for making SuiteDash your trusted partner for your business and clients. We're here to support you every step of the way, and if you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Your Friends at SuiteDash

Replied 8/9/2023
Janis
Janis

Reviewed on 1/2/2024

A Complete Business Operating System

In conclusion, SuiteDash isn’t just another business management tool; it’s a paradigm shift. It’s the 'red pill' of business management – once you experience it, there’s no going back.

Pros

SuiteDash isn’t just a tool, it’s a game-changer. It streamlines, automates, and transforms our business processes. It's a Swiss Army knife for a business - handling everything from CRM to project management, and all the nitty-gritty in between. File sharing, document management, proposals, forms, invoicing, automated emails, drip campaigns, appointments, support, project management, workflows, and customer portals - SuiteDash has effectively replaced a dozen different tools for us.

But this isn't just about replacing multiple tools; it's about redefining how you approach your business processes. SuiteDash is built with systems thinking and process automation at its core. Any process that can be automated, SuiteDash can handle it. From lead generation funnels and automated onboarding to custom project templates and fulfillment workflows, it's a powerhouse of efficiency.

Cons

Not really a con, but "With great power comes great responsibility.” The tool is so flexible and customizable that it’s easy to get lost in all the possibilities… It’s best to start with a clear plan in mind, start with a rough MVP version, and fine-tune over time.

Zoho CRM, Agiled and HubSpot CRM