Ringover Reviews

About Ringover

Ringover is the no.1 business phone system that gives you unlimited calls to 110 countries, video conferencing, SMS and group messaging, call recording, call whispering and more features focused on improving your teams productivit...

4.7

Browse Ringover Reviews

Shishir

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

A simple and powerful tool

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

Pros

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

Cons

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Response from Ringover

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Replied 23/6/2020
Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/2/2023

Ringover is a software that businesses can use to manage their communication, which is based...

Ringover is widely appreciated as a cloud-based communication software that offers an all-encompassing range of communication tools suitable for businesses. Its user-friendly interface, high-caliber voice and video calls, and smooth integration with other business tools have garnered admiration from users. However, a few users have expressed occasional technical difficulties, and the call quality has been a cause for concern for some. Nevertheless, on the whole, Ringover appears to be a dependable and reasonably priced solution for businesses seeking to simplify their communication processes.

Pros

Ringover is a software that provides a wide range of communication tools such as voice and video calls, messaging, and team collaboration, all in one place. It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that is easy to set up without the need for any special hardware or software installations. The software utilizes VoIP technology to ensure high-quality voice and video calls, which reduces call dropouts, lags, and delays, resulting in clear and crisp audio and video quality. Additionally, Ringover integrates with various other business tools, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Slack, which makes it convenient for businesses to streamline their workflows and communication across multiple platforms. Ringover also offers flexible and cost-effective pricing plans suitable for businesses of different sizes.

Cons

There are some typical complaints from users of Ringover that relate to sporadic disruptions and issues with the call quality, which may have an impact on the overall communication experience. Additionally, a few users have reported occasional technical glitches or challenges with integrating the software. However, it is important to note that these issues are not very common, and the Ringover customer support team usually responds promptly to resolve them

Response from Ringover

Hello Aman,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this comment.

We are happy to learn that you enjoy our solution and, that you enjoy our various integrations.

We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced some mild disruptions with Ringover.

Should you experience any issues at some point, please feel free to email us at [email protected], and our support team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a pleasant day!

The Ringover Team.

Jose

Good VoIP service

It completely replaced our previous VoIP service and we are much better with RingOver.

Pros

Really easy to use and setup for a team.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks and there have been a few shortages in the past few months.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

We were not happy with their service.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

We had a bad experience with Aircall before

Response from Ringover

Hello Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review. We are so proud to have you as a client!

Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any assistance needed.

Replied 15/6/2020

Top Ringover Alternatives

Avaya Experience Platform

Vonage Business Communications

Santosh

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from Ringover

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Replied 23/6/2020
Llana Melissa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

Communication Just for Work

I love Ringover! It’s like my communication space specifically for work. I don’t have to use my personal number anymore so it’s a way to separate calls and messages from work and from family. It’s ideal for work-life balance, I guess.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it offers my most needed communication tools and more in one app - messaging, video calls, and statistics.

Cons

What I least like about this software is sometimes when my husband and I call at the same time the reception becomes poor. I wonder if it’s just my internet or it’s the app.

Response from Ringover

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying our service.

In the event that you are experiencing some quality issues, please feel free to contact our support team at [email protected] and, our team will be more than happy to assist you!

We wish you a lovely day!

The Ringover Team.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Horrible! If you value communications as a company stay far away.

Pros

Did like their interface and ease of use when originally pitched on their product

Cons

Once we signed up everything was wrong, from connections, to SMS, to billing.

Response from Ringover

Hello,

We're truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service.

We deeply regret that the promises made during the pitch did not align with the actual experience after signing up.

Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we would like to address and resolve these issues promptly. Please reach out to our support team directly so that we can investigate and rectify the situation.

We understand the importance of reliable communication for businesses and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust and provide a better experience.

Ringover team.

Replied 11/4/2024
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

Pros

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Response from Ringover

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Replied 4/3/2021
Hamid

Reviewed on 28/3/2023

Ringover is Good

Pros

Phone quality is very good, almost is easy ti use

Cons

The solution is easy to use for any one, very interactif

Response from Ringover

Hello Hamid,

Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover team.

Kit

Reviewed on 2/11/2022

Remote Work Made Easier

Because of Ringover I found another remote work for me. This app gives opportunities for work not just locally but even internationally because ofthe remote access it provides. So grateful there's an app like this!

Pros

What I like most about this software is I can have it installed in my phone, my ipad or in my Mac, whichever helps me comfortably make my calls. Great app!

Cons

Sometimes when two people are using the app at the same time the voice quality gets poor. Our voice interestingly sounds a bit distant and softer. Though we found a solution to make a schedule forcalling, it would have been better ifthe sound quality doesn't change.

Response from Ringover

Hello Kit,

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback.

We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

The Ringover Team!

Julie
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/7/2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Pros

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

Cons

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Replied 9/7/2021
Asanka

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Do not buy. There are so many better products out there.

Pros

The soft phone feature. And nothing else.

Cons

The cunning cancellation policy and hopeless customer Support.

Response from Ringover

Dear Asanka,

We are sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We'd like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you in our databases.
Do not hesitate to send us your comments by contacting us at [email protected]. We will be able to discuss and find a solution to your problems.

Have a nice day !

Replied 21/12/2022

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

It's good

Pros

Couldn't be easier to use. Recommendable.

Cons

As any software, issues will eventually happen, but the support is pretty quick when it comes to getting issues resolved.

Response from Ringover

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for this great comment ! We are happy to know that you like our solution! We do everything we can to make it user-friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service whatever the situation !

Will

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Ringover is not over sold

good

Pros

integration with salesforce is good, overall quality of calls are good. There are some nifty features like note-taking and more.

Cons

VoiP always has some reliability issues and this has shown up once or twive

Response from Ringover

Hello Will,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience. Happy to have you as a client and feel free to reach out if you need some tips on how to improve voice quality.

Replied 15/6/2020
Eddie

Reviewed on 12/7/2021

Easy of use

Statistics function
Fully virtualized (no hardware)

Cons

Customization of the dashboard, which can still be improved

Response from Ringover

Hello Eddie,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you!

Replied 19/7/2021
El Mokhtar

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

The best Voip app

Pros

We tried many Voip app's and ringover is by far the one who suits us the best

Cons

Nothing spécial. We have using it for 2 months now.

Response from Ringover

Hello El Moktar,

Thank you for sharing your experience, at Ringover we do our best to make our Saas solution as efficient as possible for our customers.

Have a nice day,

Replied 19/10/2021
Esther
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

Efficient, fast solution for telemarketing

it allows me to call quickly
to have a solution with several cell phone numbers
allows the follow-up of the calls
call transfer

Pros

Looking for a simple, fast and efficient solution for my telemarketing missions.
This is what the Ringover solution offers me.
Several call numbers in 07 ...... and in regional numbers.
For now, the solution for me.
Thank you to Ringover for listening to me and providing a solution.
I recommend this option.

Cons

I have not encountered any negative points in using this software

Response from Ringover

Hello Esther,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to know that our solution meets your expectations. We are doing everything we can to make our SaaS solution easier to use and more productive for our users.

Thank you very much and see you soon!

Ringover team

Replied 8/10/2021
Galner

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

Ringover est une solution de VoIP complète

Overall, its a great tool to get the most out of sales teams.

Pros

The recording system, the customer service and the dashboards that enables management analysis.

Cons

You need specific hardware to enjoy the full capacity of the tool (specific headsets, etc).

Response from Ringover

Hello Galner,

Callum

Reviewed on 19/3/2020

Disgusted...

Absolutely awful, disgusted in the service in which they provided

Pros

Initially, the click 2 call system, however, wasn't very helpful when the call quality was horrific

Cons

The call quality was absolutely awful when bringing this up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, the issues were never addressed. After bringing up these issues multiple times and even sending call examples to RingOver, they were trying to convince us that it was a problem our end. Also when calling them and saying which company I was from I would be greeted with rude vocabulary and slow waiting times

jamie
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

Easy to use product

Pros

Ringover has been a huge help for us whist we remotely onboard new employees, it has allowed employees to make calls from their desktop and mobile whilst giving me the ability to listen into live calls to provide feedback whist in training.

Cons

How easy it was to use, user-friendly interface and the live listening function

Response from Ringover

Hello Jamie,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Replied 9/7/2021
Olivier

Reviewed on 6/10/2021

Useful software for our commercial calls

Pros

Useful and easy-to-use software for our commercial calls

Cons

The price per licence is high for our size.

Response from Ringover

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted to know that our solution meets your needs. We are doing everything we can to make our SaaS solution easier to use and to allow our users to be more efficient by saving them time.

We are very happy to continue working with you!

Thank you very much and see you soon!

Replied 12/10/2021
Cohen
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 23/9/2021

satisfied with ringover

Pros

ease of use and administration
the sales teams are attentive to the needs

Cons

The initial settings seemed complicated to me, but the support helped me to solve the problems

Response from Ringover

Hello,

Thank you for this great comment ! We are happy to know that you like our solution! We do everything we can to make it user friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service !

Replied 27/9/2021
Patrick
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/8/2021

Very good

It was great

Pros

It was very easy very helpful and the workers are easy to talk to helped me threw things I didn’t u derstand

Cons

Nothing all good I found it easy to work out

Response from Ringover

Hello Patrick, thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Ringover.
Have a good day and see you soon.
The Ringover Team

Replied 30/8/2021
Antoine

Reviewed on 22/9/2021

Good job support team

Pros

Easy to use when Zendesk and Hubspot are integrated

Cons

Some minors features, there is no major cons

Response from Ringover

Hello,

The quality of service when our customer are using the different integrations is one of the fundamental values carried by our company.

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.

Good day and see you soon !

Replied 23/9/2021
André

Reviewed on 22/6/2020

Very nice software

Overexpected

Pros

Easy to use, affordable and most important it works nicely

Cons

Sometimes it has some interference or bad signal

Response from Ringover

Thanks for your excellent review, Andre!

We're so happy to learn that you find Ringover easy to use and an overall nice product.

We are so eager to continue working with you and your team!

Replied 24/6/2020
Ryan
Ryan

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Excellent Product With Great Customer Service

Pros

- Ease of use
- Great reporting in live time
- Ginelle always on hand to assist

Cons

- Nothing to report, I have no complaints.

Response from Ringover

Hello Ryan,

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience and we're so delighted to have you as a client!!

Replied 18/11/2020