ClickUp Reviews

About ClickUp

ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task...

Browse ClickUp Reviews

4,171 of 4,171 reviews
Beatrice
Beatrice

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

ClickUp review

Pros

What I liked about ClickUp is that it is effective in task management due to collaboration tools such as file attachments, and document sharing. These tools helped my team to stay coordinated and manage tasks collectively, improving our overall efficiency

Cons

At the beginning of using ClickUp, i found it difficult to use because of its complexity. ClickUp requires time and effort to master.

Bridgette
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 23/6/2024

Team Collaboration Made Easy

My overall experience with ClickUp has been positive and efficient. ClickUp has been instrumental in improving our workflow and enhancing team communication, contributing significantly to our project success

Pros

What I liked most about ClickUp is its versatility and user-friendly interface. It made managing tasks and projects straightforward and efficient, helping our team stay organized and productive.

Cons

What I liked least about ClickUp was the occasional complexity in setting up advanced features like custom workflows. For example, configuring automated notifications across multiple projects required more time and technical understanding than expected, which could be challenging for new users or those with limited experience in project management software.

Diana

Reviewed on 2/6/2024

The app is not easy-to-use, productive, efficient. No bug fixing. only money & time lost.

The App was an aim to help Project managers in their work and life, and instead - it makes it more complicated. The bugs are not fixed, the features are not improved. I reported many bugs since a year (wrong filters working, statises not visible, wrong data tracki g and much more), but the company did nothing about it. We get info about an updates every month on our mailboxes but none of the crucial bugs was ever fixed. I have 300+250 tasks on ClickUp, they are not able to tell when they would be able to fix those, so no Roadmap. I am a Project manager and product Owner since many years and I havent seen that kind of Roadmap Management in my lifetime. I lost much money and time cause I was not on time with many tasks and what was the cause? The ClickUp shows different tasks on different lists and somehow many on them are not visible, even if I use date Filter or due date "last 7 days" etc - we cannot trust this App, and instead of giving some Roadmap, we still do not know whether its good to move 1000 tasks somewhere else or what. And it has been since almost a year.
Sometimes I got answer like "We cannot estimate the time but its in the Review" for 15 weeks... And sometimes - no info for long time, promising they are working on it and then - tadaaam "We are not working on it cause its only you who reported that bug and we prioritize bugs and issues Based on the number of reporters". Omg. It is unbelieveable.

Of course you would get AI updates, some integrations etc, but the crucial things like reponsiveness, productivity, reliable features, bug fixing, filters working properly, lists showing right tasks every moment - this is something you cannot See.
ClickUp Team, info that developers are working on sth for weeks, months or you cannot estimate the time is neither empowering their businesses nor saving their time money / nor giving them overview of how the Projects are going and whether they should perform some actions etc. Whasn't that the aim of the App?

If I loose more than 50€ once again due to the bugs, I am done of waiting… Please, think twice while choosing the app. Especially if you don’t want to have your work disruptive.

Moreover, I got info “We have only one report of this issue, the issue doesn't block workflow, and there are viable workarounds using the web and desktop apps.” -> the ClickUp team told be that I could use computer to workaround this. Really? heavy computer everyday with me, those days? Web app is terrible, no responsiveness at all.

Really, I was about to have “The Highest Rated Project Management Platform” “ClickUp's easy-to-use product management software keeps your team productive, efficient and headache-free” “ClickUp's productivity platform is constantly improving as we release new features requested by our clients every single week.” ar they told avout the app, and unfortunately no progress in those really crucial bugs and features. The slogans on the websites are not real.

Pros

Maybe the layout, I thouth it would be useful. I like the dependencies.

Cons

Statuses not appearing when adding a status filter
tasks are not getting displayed in My Work > Overdue > See All of the mobile app.
Task with DueDate for today are missing in MyWork - Today section. Also shows tasks missing from Everything List]
Home | Mobile | Tasks missing from My Work on the mobile app and browser]

The statuses are not working properly
The lists and due dates and not working
The web site is not responsive

How could I trust the App as I do have 5 tasks on my TODO list for today and then I got 25 email notifications that those tasks are overdue? Where those tasks were hidden for 24 hours? And Its the same with many functionalities. We cannot trust statuses, Dates, lists, progress...

Mobile Home V3 | In My Work, opening a task and returning to the view places you back at the top of the list - could you imagine having to review/change the due dates and every time scrolling to the bottom (200+ tasks on the list) to change the date of one particular task? It last 1.5hours every few days.

Top ClickUp Alternatives

John Epok
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 3/5/2024

Extensive Project Management Platform

My overall experience was pleasant as generally, coming from Google Sheets, Click Up is a way lot better in terms of project management.

Pros

Tons of features to use.
Gives holistic view of projects and provide tracking notification on what needs to be done on a certain day versus deadline.
Tasks can be assigned via POCs and group of POCs and they will get a notification for it.
Project duration can be tracked through summation on start and end time.

Cons

As a first time user, these tons of features can be intimidating hence it would need a few hours to be familiarized on all the features.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Google Sheets can be very messy and manual hence we've looked into a more automated solution that is Click Up.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

By far the selection criteria involves pricing and tons of useful features and Click Up was able to satisfy both.
Emily

Reviewed on 20/6/2024

Customizable

Pros

I like that it's infinitely customizable, so it can be used for many different purposes.

Cons

I would love to be able to view the number of tasks that have been moved from one status to another, so I can capture the number of leads that we sold every month. I'd also like to be able to automate reminders before tasks are due. These would make Clickup much more functional for us.

Ashley
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 2/6/2024

Literally has all of the PM features that you need as a small business

Pros

I tried all of the competitors and I keep coming back to ClickUp due to how comprehensive it is. It’s easy to set up with all of the templates that come in the library. It’s also not too expensive compared to some of the other software

Cons

It does take a few to set up. It can be confusing if you try to set up everything from scratch versus using a template to get an idea on how to set everything up how you want and need

Tim

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

ClickUp is well worth a look.

Very happy. Easy to generate reports in ClickUp - good for clients and board members.

Pros

ClickUp was easy to set up and for our team to join.
Plenty of features which may better suit a more complex project or organization.

Cons

A little learning how it works, but thats expected.

Reviewed on 31/5/2024

A must-have tool for teams

Overall, it's an excellent tool for collaboration within team members.

Pros

It's easy to be organized with tasks and projects planning. You can customize it based on your preference and your team can easily adapt to the changes.

Cons

There's no option to have offline access to the tasks. Also, sometimes, the updates on the desktop is not in sync with ClickUp on mobile.

Olden
Olden
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 24/5/2024

ClickUP: Efficient and user friendly project management.

My overall experience with ClickUP has been good. I found the platform to be user friendly and intuitive making it easy to organize and manage tasks and projects.

Pros

I liked about ClickUP integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms such as Google Drive, Slack and Trello, allowing for seamless workflow management.

Cons

ClickUP is overwhelming with it's numerous features and customization options, which can make it difficult to navigate and use efficiently.

Marco
Marco

Reviewed on 10/7/2024

Great for IT Teams

Great for project managers and customize workflows, I highly recommend it.

Pros

Clickup is highly customizable and great to manage remote teams with agile methodologies.

Cons

I don't like that I need to pay to export advanced data.

Fred
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

Pros

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

Cons

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We liked Rukovoditel, but it really required setting up everything from scratch. That allowed us to really have just what we wanted, but as a small team with limited tech skills, it has been really helpful to have a program that has most of what we need built in and functioning in ways that we just don't know how to set up in Rukovoditel.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

The boards of Trello are an interesting concept, but ClickUp seems to be a more natural way for us for viewing tasks. What is great, though, are the other options to view tasks that are similar to Trello if needed, but we are not bound by that.
Filip
Filip

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Flexible, Intuitive & Full of Features

Now that I’ve used it for almost a year, I feel very confident in its abilities. It took me a while to understand how to use all of its functionalities but it wasn’t hard, it just took time. Now I can build really useful systems with it, from client portals to even advanced relationship management and client engagement solutions. I’ve set it up so it’s useful to me and my team but the overall feeling is that it drives me to do work rather than to track time or check on tasks or look at reports. It really focusses all members to complete tasks!

Pros

I really like how it allows you to create any structure. Using spaces, folders and lists, I can segment clients in different spaces, organize projects in folders and use lists for project stages. I like how they offer many templates (I recommend every newbie to start from there) with ready functionality like agile project management or even a light CRM. I also like to use their native apps on desktop and mobile because they’re intuitive and easy to get into.

Cons

One must have some experience with productivity tools to get into the useful features. Because the system offers such a high level of flexibility, it demands an organized and streamlined implementation to get the best benefit out of the product. Although extremely easy to configure, one needs to have experience in generating reports to understand how to build the dashboard widgets optimally. A lot of time can be spent on understanding how the system works and at the beginning it feels like nothing is happening.

Trello , monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

ClickUp gives me the best value for money over all other products I investigated. I needed a tool that gives me all functionalities for one price, not to be very expensive and to have high level of automation capabilities. ClickUp also has very good control over the entire process i.e. when configured properly, it also guards me from making mistakes by choosing an easier option and causing havoc in the organization.
Patrick
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 21/2/2022

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Pros

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things.
I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Cons

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Patrick!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact!

Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts!

Replied 9/6/2022
Jose J
Jose J

Reviewed on 11/7/2022

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Pros

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Cons

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

Trello , monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I think we liked the idea to have all our product information and tracking in one place instead of jumping between apps now and then.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Replied 1/9/2022
Keith
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

not that great

not very good, it didn't integrate well with anything, was hard to use, the reporting and notifications were annoying and became not used at all

Pros

it was a project tracker that has some options

Cons

didn't follow agile or other methodologies, though very flexible, but also annoying with the administrator features

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Keith!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience!

We know it's frustrating when anything falls short of expectations.

We want ClickUp to be your go-to productivity platform, so when we miss the mark, we want to make it right. That's why we have a continued focus on hiring top-tier talent to expand our engineering teams so we can consistently deliver the delightful experiences you demand.

Innovation is also paramount, and we strive to deliver weekly releases that deliver game-changing features to boost your productivity.

We value your feedback and want you to know we're listening.

It's a long road ahead as we work to make the world more productive.

We would love another opportunity to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Thank you for choosing ClickUp so we can be a part of this journey together!

Replied 1/11/2022
Saskia
Saskia
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 15/8/2023

A flexible and user-friendly interface

I needed a system to keep track of everything I was working on. Clickup gives a good solution to the problem of keeping track of them all via email, which has become more inconvenient.

Pros

For some years now, Clickup has been my go-to for any and all project management requirements. The automations function is my favorite since it saves me so much time and effort in terms of administrative duties. Instead of spending money on an assistant to handle organizational duties, I may save time and effort by automating routine activities myself. That's a tremendous boost to my productivity.

Cons

One thing I don't like about Clickup at the moment is how complicated it is for participants in my activities to utilize. Everyone, even those who don't utilize Clickup, may sign up for an account and use the same kind of customizable dashboard. In order to complete the assignments I provide, they have to either do some digging around or send me an email requesting guidance. This is annoying and wastes my time.

Kristina
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 19/12/2023

A Robust Organization Tool for Small Businesses

Click up revolutionized the back end of our team by showing us the possibilities when it comes to task and project management,

Pros

Click-up gave us the tools to gauge our progress on a project at a glance. Also, I can work collaboratively on tasks and projects without having to spend the time to update the team members on what has already been completed and what still needs to be done. The ability to embed links and videos into the task description also made for an easy way to train new employees on monthly processes.

Cons

The process for scheduling recurring tasks is overly complicated and creates a large margin for error in making sure that things like monthly recurring task lists show up the way they need to. In order to get an overview of the progress on the various projects you are working on there is a lot of manual work that goes into setting up the dashboards to show the progress and then you have to recreate those dashboards on a monthly basis if you want an overview of where each team member is at with each of ther month end closes.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Jet pack was very complicated, expensive and not at all user friendly.

Jetpack Workflow

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Click up provided a more organized robust interface than something like Trello which is basically just a kanban list.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Kristina! 👋

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear you and your team have enjoyed ClickUp's collaborative task management features!

We appreciate your feedback regarding recurring tasks and invite you to share your thoughts and recommendations directly with our developers on our feature request boards so we can provide you with a better experience going forward. https://clickup.canny.io/

Regarding your monthly Dashboards, it sounds like duplicating your Dashboards would be helpful! You can duplicate a Dashboard by clicking the ellipsis (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard and selecting 'Duplicate' from the menu. Once the Dashboard has been duplicated, you will only need to adjust the card settings to select the desired timeframe rather than needing to set up all new cards!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here for you! 🌟

Replied 17/1/2024
Cherry
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 25/3/2019

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

Pros

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised.

My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet.

You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time.

What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana.

This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love.

This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Cons

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time.

I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value.
Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On:
2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot
2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing
2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit
I wish there is a time log.

You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar.

Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list.

Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Eva
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 15/4/2019

Great app for staying on top of my workdays, tasks and projects

Clickup has become the easiest way for me to organize my tasks per week because I can easily customize the lists-features to my needs. The best thing is that I can move all items around between lists per drag and drop (I created two lists, each with the five working days of the week: "Week A" and "Week B", because this is the best way for me). I can also plan out whole projects aside from my weekly schedule or combine the two. All lists appear in a neat sidebar. This way I can focus completely on the tasks for each day without having to look a the whole week. To distingish between jobs, I just tag them with different names and colors. And if a task is completed, I can check it "done" and it's gone. I really get stuff done now without getting stressed out anymore by constantly seeing my whole workload in front of me. Thank you, Clickup team!

Pros

I really like organizing my jobs and tasks with Clickup (free version) because it's a both simple and highly customizable app. As a freelance journalist I often have to switch a lot between many jobs and clients. If I don't stay organized, I can easily miss tasks – with Clickup I can really stay on top of it and quickly change my plan day to day if something unexpected comes up. I mostly work alone, which is why a lot of other project management apps (which are mostly designed for teams) aren't right for me. Clickup allows me to do both. The software works nicely both on my desktop and my smartphone. I can create tasks and organize them in individual lists, tag them and create subtasks. I can also add due dates or estimated times to each task if I need to, so I can plan both my to dos for the week and my (realistic) workload for the day.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything major, but like any great app Clickup's still missing some features :-) First and foremost I'd love a german version of Clickup. A real inbox to organize email and create tasks from it directly in Clickup would also come in handy (via IMAP and for any email provider, since I don't have either Outlook nor Google Mail). I would also like to rename the default (required) statuses and disable the "undo" popup in the left bottom corner, because it's really annoying when I remove a lot of tasks at once (they overlap my lists so that I can't use them until the popups disappear after a while). And last but not least: Some tasks are "in progress" for a long time but still far from "done". For example I sometimes work on just one text for many hours and I can't add any subtasks to that task. So I'd love to have a progess bar or circle to manually add the percentage I've already accomplished in each task (like in 10 % steps or so). This would greatly increase my motivation :-)

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 28/1/2022

Honest Review of Clickup

Click up is a project management system designed to be a one stop shop of task management apps. It offers reminders, calendars, goals, live messaging and tonnes of customization options. clickup is popular with small businesses because of its competitive price point. But it offers options to scale up for enterprise sized companies.

Click up has four pricing options all with an increasing amount of features and customization options. Its free version lets you make unlimited tasks and have an unlimited number of members working on task management a free trial is available for both the unlimited and business pricing options. Each of those options boasts more features including external guests and permissions, unlimited integrations, Custom Fields and Custom exporting. There's also an enterprise option for larger companies that need things like single sign on a dedicated success manager and a full training programme
Clickup comes with a number of features to help you manage projects clickup a bread and butter are its task management features allowing you to easily arrange your tasks in a hierarchy of spaces, folders and lists. Each of these tasks was customizable to best suit the needs of your group and each task can have its own subtasks and checklists nested within click on it goes out of its way to give you all the tools you need to really customise the system for your business. You can build your own automation and triggers to move things along quickly and efficiently.

Pros

•Huge amount of features,apps and intergrations
•24/7 support
•Numerous training videos

Cons

•Steep learning curve for new users
•The live chart feature is a bit lacking

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp!

We have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Replied 21/4/2022
Shaheer
Shaheer

Reviewed on 23/5/2022

Best Product in the World to Manage Tasks

If you're looking for a project management solution for your team, ClickUp is a great choice. This proprietary tool has a user-friendly interface, many integrations, and a powerful free version. While free versions of software often lack features, ClickUp supports most of the features found in paid versions, including task dependencies, file attachments, and email notifications. This makes it a versatile tool for teams of all sizes.

The software allows you to set priorities and assign tasks to team members. You can create custom statuses for projects so that team members can see which tasks are higher priority. You can even set your own timeframe for reviewing work and assigning tasks. A common approval process can improve communication, clear roadblocks, and improve responsiveness. It also allows you to assign tasks directly from comments, thereby reducing miscommunication.

Pros

The ClickUp interface is divided into three main sections: Project Management, Task Management, and Time Tracking. Each of these sections allows users to manage projects by adding start and end dates, individual tasks, and subtasks. Once an individual adds a task, they can assign it to team members. In addition to assigning tasks, users can also add clients or partners for each project. Once a project has been assigned, the users can estimate its time-to-complete.

The integration between ClickUp and Giphy is a powerful and intuitive feature. The two apps are easy to use and can help streamline complicated workspaces and busy schedules. Google Calendar and ClickUp can be easily synchronized with one another. Users no longer have to manually schedule meetings and can block time for more important work. The ClickUp Chrome extension makes it easier to complete tasks without logging in to separate programs. This allows for better teamwork and increased productivity.

Cons

Besides having a robust notification system, ClickUp has some limitations. Though the app has a wide range of features, some of them are not available. The company's ethos is to increase by 1% every single day, and that extends to the product itself. For this reason, it adds new features and improvements right away, even if they aren't perfect. This mantra is also reflected in ClickUp's notification system.

Ranjit

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Truly a One app to replace all the apps!

The ClickUp is a simple, powerful software to boost your productivity. It is free, cross-platform, and fast.
They recently renewed their mobile applications to provide a great user experience. They constantly release new software updates and bug fixes. I personally use ClickUp for my tasks management and it is going really well so far!! I would recommend it to all people who are looking for task management and note-taking applications.

Pros

I like ClickUp because it is feature-rich and free software! Being a software engineer, I always keep learning what's a new market. I use ClickUp for managing my tasks and taking notes. It provides a variety of apps ( known as ClickApps) that we can enable or disable as per our needs. You can create tasks, reminders,s, or events in ClickUp and add valuable information to it. You can also choose a different layout (Clean, Modern, or Simple) as per your need. The homepage in ClickUp automatically detects your priority tasks in different projects and arranges them in a single view to keep the user focused on the important tasks.

Cons

Honestly, I liked all features and functionalities of the ClickUp. There is no feature that will be least liked by the user. However, I hope that ClickUp will always remain forever as they claim on their official website.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Replied 22/8/2022
Adrian
Adrian

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

You will manage your planning efficently!

Is a very good option. I came to Clickup as a free alternative from another applicative, but its now my first option :) I can run automations, delegate work, assing statuses and get notified! I dont use the chat and updates section, my team preffers Whatsapp instead!

Pros

A HUGE free version of it! You can manage a small company and process on the free version.

Cons

It dosent have a GOOD communication system with your team. Updates and chat + notifications in not a good option. Sometimes i receive some objections from my team using ClickUp: notifications, refreshing problems, some bugs... They offer a discount for NGOs... I think they have to give some free update plan seats.

Todoist , Trello and monday.com

Pricing

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

For the free version and its features!

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Adrian!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all!

Replied 25/11/2022
Antonio
Antonio
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 11/5/2023

Best project and task management tool, helps to always meet deadlines.

With ClickUp we will choose the status for each person assignment, for case, we are able select to set the status of a venture to be in advancement mode, test mode, completed, closed, or numerous more. We are able prioritize our employments as per require, moreover here I can track work and set updates which is truly great for me, I can effectively relegate assignments to my colleagues. ClickUp too makes a difference us hail conditions between errands and group individuals and the rules to oversee them, for case, there are specific prerequisites some time recently publishing a campaign, live occasions from the information group, creatives from the plan group, etc. . ClickUp has changed the way we work, almost any issue we are able think of, ClickUp has made a difference us illuminate, we've been able to mechanize and include the proper number of forms that are available and valuable to our groups, for our key utilize cases are compliance and extend administration and we couldn't be more joyful.

Pros

There are a few things I truly like around this app that it has an immersive sum of highlights to do with a extend, I like that I can robotize things which spare me a part of time. One thing I saw in that app that I truly like is that they are continuously prepared to make strides, they donate us prompt bug announcing highlights so they can progress it, I like that I can make my day by day Errands to total my work productively and set my target with time to persuade me to total my errand inside that timeline. With ClickUp, able to include the same assignment to numerous records, and other teams will know in the event that somebody else picked it up, able to choose little breakthroughs to total specific errands; this makes a difference keep the group locked in, as after one point of reference is accomplished, we energetically anticipate the another. Its consistent integration with Slack is beautiful because it anticipates group individuals from lost out on critical overhauls.

Cons

There are a few focuses that I truly do not like, their versatile app doesn't work successfully due to a part of highlights, it appears a few mistakes when utilizing it on versatile and closes up with a awful client encounter. I would adore to see more alluring and various trade highlights, CSV appears to be the as it were alternative, I know there are dashboards but not everybody employments them.

Hilda N
Hilda N
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Straightforward Platform that require No savvy tech

I have had an experience full of absolute happiness. With ClickUp Iam able to manage all my design batch allocated to me at the office and also do those of my personal clients. With it's intuitive easy to use features I have found it extremely useful and convenient for creation of new tasks,update my colleagues and manage my workstreams whenever, wherever

Pros

ClickUp is one of the most facile platform there is in the market. It's intuitive UI requires no prior knowledge to be able to operate it effectively because it is easy to use and setting it up is in seconds. It's price is also soo effective for any business. On the other hand ClickUp is an all in one productivity tool whose features I have found soo crucial in my workspace. With ClickUp I have multiple views I can choose from on my tasks which range from lookup for designs from website such as freepik, actual design of graphics, printing and packaging for collection by client. This gives me quality overview on all my work across the workspace where I can sort, group or filter. I am also able to plan using timelines. Allowance for customization is a plus for me. That I can adjust my it to get fit my own needs and likings from the widgets dashboard to task status. Also the templates saves you alot of adjustment time since they are inbuilt Time tracking capabilities helps me focus on work and give me the control over my time. Not to mention real time reporting from where I can create and visualize reports on progress of each task. Collaboration friction is not a thing anymore because ClickUp enhances team communication through realtime chat,white board where we can brainstorm on creative ideas , share documents and also identify who is working on which batch of printouts. Availability of ClickUp in a mobile app allow me to catch on anything about work anywhere

Cons

To be honest ClickUp has made remote working and collaboration across the graphic team enjoyable for me. I can only give it a thumbs up for that rather than complaining because everything about it is plus