Notion Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Notion

Notion is a digital workspace that lets small to large businesses streamline and manage notes, tasks, projects, records, calendar and more. Key features include portfolio tracker, designer templates, database management,...

Browse Notion Reviews

2,201 of 2,201 reviews
Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 4/6/2024

Clarity of flight

It's a great productivity tool, and while it's widely used in the business world, it can also be used for home tasks or even for planning your personal goals. I would like to point out that you can use Noushin from your regular browser, whether on your mobile phone, computer, or laptop

Pros

Track your own projects - keep track of your habits and weekly, monthly, and yearly goals

Cons

Notion only drawback is that he doesn't help impatient people build their own kingdom

Murat
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/5/2024

Ok platform, needs improvement in many areas

Notion is it OK platform? The application came along way in the last couple of years with a lot of innovative ideas having said that not having an off-line version is a big problem for many users in the last two years. Their servers one off-line twice as far as I know, and during that time do users cannot access any of their data for several hours for someone that is using the platform for any serious business. This is a big issue.

Pros

Notions strongest feature is databases. Also, very customizable platform.

Cons

No offline mode is a deal breaker for many.

SmartSuite and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Being a long-term Notion user, I was leaning towards Notion because of my knowledge of the platform
Younes
Younes
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

A more doesn't mean always a better

Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Pros

Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Cons

User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes.
Too many options.
Too many features.
Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

Airtable and Evernote Teams

Coping the new trend Notion Trying something new

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Notion is the newer product in this niche so its team study well their competitors and make something avoid the weaknesses of the old products.

Top Notion Alternatives

Niccolo
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

A great tool with endless possibilities, but beware of integrations

Great platform for startups. It does everything you need. Get ready to set it up properly, and you'll fly. Bad integration with Google Suite limits its potential.

Pros

Notion is an amazing product. It has endless possibilities and features that improve your efficiency and productivity. For you and all your team.
Although initially it's quite overwhelming, after a quick setup of pages it's very easy to use.
It can be your CRM, your Task Manager, your drive.. basically anything you want, you just have to get your hands on it and setup the pages. Great for everyday tasks too.

Cons

There's no big negative on Notion. The two main issues would be:
It does everything. LITERALLY Everything a team needs, so be prepared to "learn" how to use it. It's a lot, and initially it's quite daunting.
No integration with google docs, calendar etc. and in general Gsuite. This, for me, is the biggest drawback. an example: Task management, is only on notion, but if you want to assign a task to a specific slot on your Google calendar, you cant. This is a huge miss, which reduces the efficiency of the platform.

Jira and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Notion

the alternatives were too expensive. We had a Startup notion discount which was amazing.
Mariella
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 12/6/2024

Notion is by far the Best Project Management Software ever!

Notion is something that you can do some brain dump with but at the same time, when you are not overwhelmed with every task that you have to do, you can easily arrange and put everything in order from your brain dumping. You can customize it in a way that you want and what you find manageable, making it easier for you to navigate your won personal agendas without it being all over the place. I can even use it offline and still work on my projects. The mobile app of Notion is easy to use as well so there really is nothing more I need. It's something that I've discovered back when I was still a student but it is still something that I love using now that I am an employee and a business owner.

Pros

What I love most about Notion is that I can easily do project collaborations with my business partners, we can simply edit or arrange the page to our preference. I love how I can easily customize a page in whatever I like but mostly, I love how it can help you get your tasks done and know which one to prioritize or which ones need less attention, it helps a lot with time management as well.

Cons

I’ve been using Notion for 4 years now and I can't say anything against it because I only loved it ever since!

Bolarinwa

Reviewed on 7/5/2024

A Game-changing Project Management and Note-taking Management Platform.

It is simple to conduct online meeting with Notion.I can easily run and get my work done quickly with Notion.It enables ease of notes taking while in meeting.It's reliable and convenient for project planning.

Pros

It is simple to get started and running quickly with Notion.With Notion,I can easily create stunning documents in real-time.Again,I can customize Notion according to my needs.It helps me to organize and manage my daily tasks and projects efficiently.

Cons

So far everything about Notion works perfectly leaving me with absolutely nothing to dislike.

Alejandro

Reviewed on 7/6/2024

Fantastic multifunctional tool

I am very satisfied with the tool. It is very complete and allows for many different experiences as an editor and as a reader.
It is very friendly to other tools as well which makes it perfect as a platform to centralise information and knowledge.

Pros

The tool is truly comfortable to handle. One has a lot of liberty to compose the folders and pages as it best fit the need of the project, initiative, team or message one wishes to convey.
Content is also quite easy to find which makes the administration and transfer of knowledge very very easy too.
Another fantastic thing is the fact that one can connect many other tools and use them for the articles enhancing their quality.

Cons

Sometimes, manipulating certain elements of the tool, in particular elements of an article such as a table, is uncomfortable. Moving them around in a page or making the content fit adequately to it is not so easy.
Sometimes, as well, some features or settings are spread around somewhat unintuitively.

Carolann
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

Intimidating at first but well worth it!

Pros

I love how customizable Notion is. The workspace can be 100% tailored to my individual work needs, which maximizes my efficiency.

Cons

Initially, Notion can be intimidating. It’s hard to know where to start and how to begin creating the perfect workspace, but once you do start it ends up being intuitive.

monday.com and Samsara
Stephanie

Reviewed on 5/5/2024

The Ideal "Everything" Tracker

Pros

Notion has made both my professional and personal life so much more organized. I love all of the formatting options (to-do lists, tables, etc.) I also love that you can add some nice aesthetic features (custom header photos, icons, etc.) to each page to personalize it. I've found the databases to be incredibly useful in tracking projects and I find checking items off the to-do lists to be very satisfying. I also love using it for note-taking because I can create lists, color-code, etc. within each list to make it easier to digest and act on in my professional work.

Cons

Sometimes I can't get the formatting to work quite as I hope -- it's not always as intuitive as I want it to be. I also wish it had full functionality while offline.

Marit
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

One of the best notes apps out there!

Pros

I love the look of Notion, it's very clean and minimal. So many options, styles, templates, structures... It has it all!

Cons

It had a bit of a learning curve for me because of the amount of options. I'm also still confused about the columns option.

Reviewed on 21/8/2020

The ultimate knowledge sharing tool

I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Pros

The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Cons

There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/4/2021

One of tools I would not hesitate to recommend.

Perfect product, priced exactly as it should be.

Pros

Notions acts as a backbone of your team in a term of article storage and discussion place.
You see, it is very easy to say "a lot of systems offer article and document storage" but in reality most of them lack clean representation, simple but working hierarchy, sound way to discuss the document, comment it, and notify about the changes. More, notions allows you to attach arbitrary files and images to the document. You may even expose some pages of notion as a part of your website and they do look organic!
Tables, icons, images, backrounds, labels - it is all there.
Right you may name a lot of similar systems, but there is an distinctive thing about notions: it is concentrated on articles and information and it does that great!
Notion offers very easy to learn, fast way to create document, similar to one you may find on Medium.
We've tried a number of different approaches, including basecamp, confluence, slack, dropbox paper - notions is a clear winner.
Notions does have native application for the both desktops and mobile systems.
Notion may be integrated with a number of other products including Slack.
You may even build your website using nothing else but notion itself.
Notion requires just a bit of time to understand how much actually can be expressed with text, tables, checkboxes, labels, comments, images and files. This is revolution made using the set of a very simple things.

Cons

Here I am looking at 100min counter and having no idea what to write. The only thing what I am really scared of is that notion may attempt to change the focus and instead of master of articles become jack of all trades.
Right now it is one of the rare products I use every day without any regrets.

Dropbox Business , Basecamp and Confluence

Reasons for Choosing Notion

We were looking for an information system and notion.so does exactly that. Mind, it does not offer anything else, for instance there is no chats per se, issue trackers, planners, video conferences. Neither it should. Open youtube and search for, say, "notion.so planing things" and you will find a set of videos that shows how little you actually need to make your team or yourself perform better.

Basecamp and Confluence
Sven

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

Allrounder

All in all, Notion is top of the game when it comes to customization. No longer do you have to take an off-the-shelf software and adapt to it. With Notion, everything adapts to your needs and stays always customizable. A must for any user looking for freedom and structure at the same time when it comes to organizing your thoughts, life, project and products.

Pros

There‘s not much Notion can‘t seem to do. You can easily adjust it entirely to your liking - however, there is a pretty steep learning curve. Once you got it, though, the sky is your limit. Create as many pages as you‘d like, nest them within each other, shake up your hierarchy and even link databases onto other sites. The creative freedom concerning the hierarchy of your pages is phenomenal.

Cons

Lots of time spent getting to know Notion‘s myriad of options which results in a lot of studying early on and in a pretty steep learning curve. Luckily, there are tons of useful resources and learning videos including templates you can use and customize to your liking.
I really wish it had a better stylus/pen integration for quick and easy hand-written notes.

GoodNotes , Evernote Teams and Notability

Reasons for Choosing Notion

OneNote - especially the Class Notebook - is great for teaching when you want to provide a clear set of hierarchy to your team or students. But using it for my personal organisation just never worked for me. It was too rigid with its narrow Section Group > Section > Page > Sub-page limitation. With Notion, I can simply nest as many pages within each other as I please - which is a game changer for me.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Because it‘s cross-platform and unbelievably flexible.
Alberto Nahum

Reviewed on 10/5/2022

A tool so versatile that it will adapt to your needs

Since I discovered Notion almost two years ago, it has become an essential tool for me. As it integrates such a vast number of options, I can use it to take notes, draft articles, brainstorm new ideas, plan each course week, and keep track of expenses... My workflow has improved because it allows me to have very different aspects of my work within the same environment. I don't need to switch from one app to another because Notion includes several I usually use.

Pros

My favorite thing from Notion has to do with its flexibility. I use it mainly to draft essays, blog posts, and articles. It's easier for me than any word processing software because Notion allows me --beyond being a multiplatform app-- to reorganize both my text and my files very smoothly. The heaps of templates available are also a great deal. For example, I use one template weekly to keep track of certain incomes and spending. I have also used templates to plan my classes for one semester or sketch a future book's ideas. I also use it as a note-taking app for every meeting.

Cons

I am pretty happy about it, and I have not used several features that look interesting. The only real problem I have had so far is its dependency upon connection. There is no offline mode. So, eight or ten months ago Notion system was down, and I could not access my drafts for half a day.

Dennis

Reviewed on 8/7/2022

A vital tool

The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed.

*Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Pros

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Cons

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Reasons for Choosing Notion

The database structure of Notion meant I could stop having to record the same things in multiple places.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

More comprehensive and more flexible in other products we could link it to.
Jenny
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 30/8/2022

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pros

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Cons

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

The Best Productivity and Project Management Tool in the Market

Overall, this is one of top best tools for my personal and work productivity, product management, and digital content organizing tool. I highly appreciate Notion!

Pros

Not only do I appreciate the design of Notion, which is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, it's a wide range of views and templates that perfectly suit my needs, including calendars, task lists, project boards, and knowledge bases. Notion's real-time collaboration allows my team members to work on projects together in a single interface, commenting and updating information is easy. It also made me use Notion for my personal and business, and now my life has evolved with Notion. It integrates my life, and my work thru devices like my iPhone, iPad, and multiple computers. Just the perfect tool for me and others, both personal and business. Highly recommend it!

Cons

Accessing shared pages in Notion as a guest is a little more involved than downloading a shared file from Google Drive. However, it is still possible to view shared pages in Notion without creating an account, as long as you have the correct link and the person who shared the page has set the correct sharing permissions. Besides this, Notion is perfect!

Reasons for Choosing Notion

I liked Notion better for its simplicity and design. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate. Which Evernote doesn't provide. Also, my job required me to use Notion as well.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

First of all, my workplace switched from Evernotes to Notion. Then, even for personal use, I switched Evernote to Notion as the same reason as above. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate.
Filip
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/5/2023

Our digital workplace (it made me forget the Microsoft stack, to which I never want to return!)

It’s just great that it creates the feeling that the whole team collaborates continuously.

Pros

It’s one platform with a huge amount of hyperlinked and metadated content. Content in its databases is presented in an unlimited number of filtered views - anyone gets served, based on only one truth that recycles the data.The AI component is really added value: it helps me translate, write letters, write documentation; it helps me think! And it even acts as a coach for me!!It also offers you the possibility to present your information in beautifully designed ways.

Cons

I can understand that some find it too dynamic, when they are used to the Microsoft files in folders, or the ‘my desktop’-world. Here you are always “together” —- collaboration is in the dna of Notion. Welcome to the 21st century!

Reviewed on 20/6/2023

Daily Use - Extremely Great For Documentation/Knowledge Base

It is a great product. We use it daily and it's our go-to tool for everyday use of reference or information storage.

Pros

Being able to centrally store, categorize, navigate, search and share knowledge base. It is extremely important to store documentation for both internal use and the client in my current working model.

Cons

The app is getting heavier and slower. What I like least about the product is that it is slows down considerably as more and more data or information are stored within. This is the main reason why I only store/share files with embedded links to my other cloud storage. This because even with just text, the user experience due to slowness is sometimes quite frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing Notion

Lost of data on Evernote and was not able to bring them back. This was a long time ago, and I never turn back. As for MS OneNote, I still like it but Notion simply has a lot more user friendly functionality. But if Notion continue to be slow, I might just switch back to MS Note.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

The many functionalities available on Notion compared to OneNote.
Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 15/8/2023

Using Notion to get organized and have all my stuff in one place

Extremely adaptable table and database layouts. Used it as my primary method of note-taking and journaling. I like it better than both OneNote and EverNote combined. One of, if not the greatest, note-taking apps available.

Pros

Simple to input text and numbers. Terrific shortcuts for a variety of jobs. Excellent for including and embedding media. The app allows me to quickly photograph handwritten notes and store them in a folder I can sort through on my computer later.

Cons

Don't try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to table cell entry; if I click into a cell and start typing, it will replace the existing content (just like Excel does), and choosing cells is far more cumbersome than in Excel. The process of making a template is not the most straightforward, and it took me some time to master it.

Anastasia

Reviewed on 25/9/2023

Notion - best tool for keeping track of things in your work and personal life

As a scrum master, I use Notion for backlog refinement and project management - it's always open on one of my screens. We customised it to our needs and manage multiple teamspaces with their own projects and tasks within one platform. I also use Notion in my personal projects and casual note-taking and can't imagine my life without it.

Pros

I like the versatility and flexibility of Notion. It can be customised endlessly to create a workspace that works best for you. We were able to create a perfect system for task and project that suits our needs. I also like that I can add tasks and different resources to my Favourites, and they appear in the sidebar, so I'm able to easily fetch what I need. It's also easy to track any changes and comments in the Updates tab, so you don't miss if someone left a comment or assigned something to you. Another small but fantastic feature is being able to insert code and choose the formatting for it. We're a software-heavy company, so storing and sharing pieces of code is essential.

Cons

It's hard to find points that I don't like, but perhaps the different views and layouts could be made more intuitive. Sometimes it can take a while to figure out the best way to organise data.

Shaelina
Shaelina
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Notion is the one stop shop that will transform the way you work.

The Wiki features, pages, databases, and embed features allow for deep levels of clear organization of everything any team member needs to know about our company, products, and project plans.

Task and project management is made easy with Notion templates. We were able to replace a project management software. Task and project management being in the same app as our knowledge base/wikis has made our remote work 10x easier and our team significantly more productive.

Databases, templates, team settings, and reminders make project planning super easy. Databases can store tons of information, and with filters, sorting, and various views including calendar views, everything can literally be in one place. A dream come true.

Everything we need to know about a project, a course we're selling, marketing campaigns, etc. is in one place. For a remote start up company with a short window for onboarding new team members, this is essential. Integrations with other commonly used apps such as Google Docs, Typeform, and Slack make this app the perfect home base. And, the search function is wonderful!

We use Google Docs still for long form documents and docs that need to printed or shared as a PDF because the text formatting features in Notion are not for this. BUT, the integration with Google Docs makes this easy and actually - FUN.

The ability to manage multiple projects at once is a super easy in Notion. Use databases that you can highly customize this for your business needs, or use templates from thousands of other Notion nerds (or Notion creators themselves) to get started.

We are working on about 45 different "projects" right now, that all have different needs. Using Notion's project management features, we can see all of the info that we need to at once, to manage our departments working cross-functionally and various team member's assignments productivity. We use our project list as the agendas for our weekly meetings and the individual task views as our guide for our one-on-ones with team members and supervisors, and it keeps us highly productive and efficient! We can take detailed notes right inside of a task, or leave comments for each other to keep a nicely organized "paper trail." Slack integrations help us stay notified of the most important things at the right times.

Lastly, the professional and neat use of emojis has my inner 90s kid that loves stickers, extremely happy.

Pros

What is there not to like? It's a brilliant app that is highly customizable, ensuring that you can meet the needs of your business, team and clients included. I do everything in Notion from planning my day, to planning projects, managing team tasks, taking meeting notes, keeping track of budgets, using it as a CRM for clients, using it as a wiki space for everything that goes on in our company, keeping meeting notes, creating public landing pages for sharing important details with clients or prospective employees (without having to design an webpage), and even integrating it with other commonly used apps such as slack, Google docs, Typeform, LucidChart, and literally - hundreds more. The new AI features are so incredible - it's like having chat GPT built in, but it uses info in the content in your spaces and pages already instead of you having to "teach" it. Incredible! I love this app so much!

Cons

Using Notion to max capacity takes a bit of time and effort. Self-taught learners will have no problem diving right in, typing "/" and exploring all that Notion can do. Databases take a bit of time to learn as well, but the functionality is worth every bit. Luckily, there are some wonderful expert trainers on youtube and published by Notion itself that will help you and your team learn quickly.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing more updates for the ipad version of the app so that I can use my apple pencil to take notes more easily.

Also, the databases don't exactly replace Excel/Google Sheets, but the integrations with those apps are sufficient.

The ONLY other con is not really a con, but a limited functionality that is intentional - there are not many features included for text editing. We still use Google docs frequently for "documents", especially those that need to be turned into a PDF or otherwise require more text editing features (word document style). This is on purpose, though. I think this helps keep the interface and experience very clean and uniform. BUT, Notion creators have wonderful ways of being creative with the limited functionality here!

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

Probably the best aesthetic all rounded application.

Pros

There's so many things that I love about Notion. A good starting point is that Notion can be used for so many things. Note taking, planning, journaling, project management is just a few. Personally, I use it for daily planning, keeping track of my assignments and planning college work and studying for exams. I also use it for project management because I can easily track and plan projects in the same place as I keep my resources.
Another great pro about Notion is all the available templates that you can customize. If you are going for a more professional look or if you want an artsy aesthetic look, you can change it to any way you want. Most templates are free but there are paid versions that you can buy as well.
Notion is also supported on many devices so you can just view your plans on the go. To add to that, there's many free widgets you could use to add to the various features in Notion.
Notion has in built databases, Kanban boards, to do lists, tables, and so many features that you can tweak and use in so many ways.

Cons

The only con about Notion is that its not very beginner friendly. It can take a while to get used to all the features and how to use them efficiently. Setting up Notion to how you want it can take a bit of time but this is worth it in the long run. There are many tutorials which you can use to learn and starter templates that you could use, but if you want something very specific and is a picky person it might take time to set things up. Using things like databases requires a bit of knowledge so I would suggest looking at a few tutorials before deep diving into customization. The good things is that the tutorials are abundant so you won't be lost. Putting in the time to get exactly what you want is definitely good for the long run.

Abby

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Perfect Solution for Task Management, Project Planning and Goal Setting

As someone with ADHD, Notion is the perfect solution for setting up my own unique and personal workflow. Being able to customize my workspace and plan projects in a way that makes sense to me has made me so much more productive and organized. Although the learning curve is a bit steep, Notion provides many resources and articles that provide enough instruction to figure most things out.

Pros

Notion is an endlessly customizable platform that is somehow simple at the same time. I use Notion as a database, task manager, project planner, and overall life planner. I am able to set goals for myself and have those goals plastered on the homepage within Notion so I am constantly reminded of where I need to direct my focus and attention. Since using Notion I have successfully been able to track my goals and have accomplished many things that I never would have thought possible.

Cons

The software can be glitchy and updates from the web version don't always transfer automatically to the app and vice versa. The task management functionality leaves much to be desired and recurring tasks and reminders are not a built-in function of the platform.

Airtable
Bruno
Bruno

Reviewed on 2/3/2023

Notion. Worth it?

I decided to start using notion when I saw a review on YouTube, my main usage at that moment was organization. At first, I found it difficult to create my new tables, and it took me a while to learn how to use the formulas and different features. Once I learned, I created big tables with dependant columns and rows and automatic values, which have been helping me to keep a record of my grades at school and university, to track my tasks and organize my homework and work.

Pros

When you become a pro in Notion every aspect is a pro. Notion works in different devices (computer, android, ios), it allows collaborative work, you can create view-only or editing links, it works great not only for personal organization, but also for work tasks. At work is good for project management, scheduling tasks, taking progress and tasks of each employee, etc. It also has good options to filter access to each file. This allows to share the same document with different access levels in a big organization.Although I didn't find it too easy at first for complex tasks, there are various tutorials and documentation on the internet, and Notion and users provide free templates for different use cases, which makes everything easy.

Cons

The main drawback I found is that is not as intuitive as many people think. The user interface is friendly and nice, but when you want to create complex tables with many columns and automatic actions, it gets complex without knowing how to use it. Is as spread-shits, as long as you want to do simple actions with the basic formulas, will be ok. However, when you want to implement complex structures and use advance functions It may get complicated if you don't know how to use it.Anyway, it is not too difficult to lean, and once you know how to use it, you can create wonderful documents and tables that will simplify many jobs and will help you keep organized.