About Asana

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work at scale—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less—no matter where they are located or how many different...

Browse Asana Reviews

11,766 of 11,766 reviews
Penny
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

Review for Asana

I truly appreciate it. I have used it in my previous company and I also use it in my personal life. I tried to introduce it to my husband for work and our personal use, as well as my new job but people are finding it difficult to use. I believe in it and want to use it even more at work but without the other staff using it, I can only use it as a task list for myself - still satisfied with that though, I love it! Overall, Asana is a great tool for planning and organizing, I will always support it!

Pros

I really appreciate the tracking features, Asana has allowed me to stay on top of my work and responsibilities by way of some very supportive features. I like being able to create checklists and checking off tasks that have been completed. I like that I can use this to plan out future events and use it for brainstorming. I also like you can set reminders of tasks but still be able to edit them.

Cons

I wish I was able to assign multiple people to one task. Also, Asana is not super user-friendly to those that are not used to it. I learned about Asana through my previous job, I tried to implement it with my new coworkers but they are not comfortable using it as it was not as user-friendly for them. I would suggest providing how-to videos for users to follow as support isn't strong either.

Slack

Reasons for Switching to Asana

It was not my choice when I worked at a previous job but, now that I know its benefits, I still continue to use it at my new place of employment.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 30/10/2022

It's very useful and has many communication skills

Pros

It's very exciting to use I mange tasks and milestone

Cons

We need be free for 4 users and I can use all features software

Mike

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Asana: The Best Way to Stay Organized

I really like the features that Asana offers. I especially appreciate the ability to create tasks and subtasks, as well as the option to add attachments to tasks. This makes it easy to keep track of everything that needs to be done for a project. Additionally, I love being able to assign tasks to specific people and set due dates.

Pros

I love how Asana is always up to date with the latest features and updates. It makes it easy to keep track of all my tasks and projects in one place. Plus, the support is amazing! They are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have.

Cons

I don't like that Asana doesn't have an undo button. Sometimes I make a mistake and need to undo it, but I can't. I have to start all over again. Or it's hidding in a not so logical place....

Trello, Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana is the best way to manage projects and tasks. We chose Asana because it’s the simplest way to get organized and stay on top of your work. With Asana, you can create tasks, track progress, and collaborate with your team in one place. You’ll be able to get your work done faster and with less stress. Try Asana today! You wont regret it!
Maite
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Asana is the best Project manager app that's the end of the discussion

From the moment I knew Asana existed I understand right away how this would simplify not only my work but my live routine. It's such an amazing app and it's free to use! Many apps have a free version that doesn't work properly or have too many limitations to understand it properly.. with asana you can you use the free version to do the basics 100% right and helps you develop a organizational habit most of us don't know we need.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. Im able to manage projects with different templates and manager integrated task how ever I want. I love that i'm able to integrate other apps such as google calendar or google drive and have a workflow kind of automated. What i love the most is that anything can be done by reading all the available options and everyone in my team has learned really fast by understanding all the benefits this software brings to our workflow.

Cons

I haven't found something i don't like but this may be due to the fact im only using the Free version until my whole team gets around Asana usage with the basics. I'm definitely planning on upgrading!

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana works best for big teams and remote work. Compare to Trello, Asana is further more complete when talking about functionality
Fernando
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

A complete tool

Pros

Asana has it all. Simple like that. Whatever you need on project managment, Asana can help you.

Cons

I work in different Teams. It's difficult for me to see in one place all the tasks that I have to do in different Companies projects. I use Todoist and Pleexy to see all in one page. If Asana had this possibility, I would use Asana only.

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Asana

It's way more complete and less confusing than Trello.

Alex

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Elegant, well thought out project and task tracking for a company of any size

I've been using Asana for 6 years in various organizations.

Pros

This software grows with you as your needs expand. They don't overwhelm you with features. Instead they let you add more functionality as you get comfortable. Great mobile app too.
Responsive support. Works equally well for a small team and for a large multi-national with 1000s of users.
Asana has automation to save time with routine tasks and to standardize work.
As your organization adopts Asana you will notice a decreased email volume between employees. That means - better productivity and more focused work.

Cons

While Asana has good resource management, I'd like it to add AI for resource management smarts.

monday.com, Wrike and Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Amazing adoption rate, ease of use, friendly UI, scalability across enterprise, functionality.
Alyson
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

A Bit Too Complicated

We use Asana to track our tasks and provide visibility to the wider team on where we are at on our portion of projects.

Pros

Asana has endless features and integrations and could be used as a project management system in many different types of industries. It seems like they make frequent updates and I have never run into bugs while using the app.

Cons

There are a few very basic features I need for the way that I schedule my tasks, features that very rudimentary task managment apps have available, and in the years I have used Asana they have not incorporated these features. Asana is also a little bit too complicated for its own good. Several members of my team have a hard time understanding how to use Asana, and are intimidated to get up and running in their system.

Juliet
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

An excellent project management app

Using Asana has made it more easy to follow up on my team members

Pros

With Asana, it was easy to assign and monitor tasks and keep track of the progression of the project.

Cons

It had option for daily deadline. I would have preferred being able to attach specific time deadline to the task submission date

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Asana had a more beginner-friendly interface making it easy for a newbie to navigate.

Jira and Trello

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Used asana for a year, was very good for task management and project planning

Pros

Very easy to plan projectsTimelines are uncomplicated and task dependencies

Cons

When we became a larger team it became harder to onboard new usersSW development wasn't good enough back in the days

Cha

Reviewed on 7/10/2022

Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success.

This program has taught me to be much more professional and stand out in my area of ​​work due to the wide variety of options that this program offers to educate my administration and marketing of the company's products, this program has it all and every time I we execute we find new ways to be effective and accurate in our work, Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success, since this program is a tool that notably trains the skills of each of its users, the particularity with which new projects can be planned for my work department are great and the results are seen in a very short time.

Pros

It is incredible the multiple ways in which this program can help me to continue with the development and management of my work, Asana works like a muscle that we constantly exercise to be much more efficient in my work and faster when carrying out all our activities. this software has taught us to be much more orderly and have a much more solid work infrastructure, and on the other hand this program this program has in its main tasks to expand the image of the company in different media on the web, it will work a marketing of quality to find new opportunities to increase sales and working relationships, Asana has surprised us for a long time with the best tools that a company with high ambitions and new objects needs, this software has the technology to simplify the flow and upload of my work at all times for the comfort of each of its users.

Cons

One of the things that complicates the experience with this program is how complex it can be to manipulate files that were built from scratch, the simplest parameters such as sharing the document could be overwhelmed, the interface does not simplify these processes and bothers us a bit, as it should be a relatively easy development for this software, we are hopeful that this small but annoying detail can be improved and transformed in future updates of the program as we generally want to continue to play with the program.

Olga

Reviewed on 22/9/2022

Keeps you moving toward your goals!

I think it is by far the best project management program out there for small business owners. It integrates with hundreds of different software (you name it and Asana integrates with it!) and allows for intuitive team management. The design of the software is extraordinary in and of itself -- it makes it easy for anyone to maneuver and doesn't take a whole lot of onboarding for newbies (great when you're using it with a team).

Pros

What's not to love about Asana? It makes one's life so much easier. I would be lost without it. I use it for my own tasks as well as team tasks in my business (and I even add personal things inside my own!). I love it for its simplicity, ease of use and for moving me forward and toward my goals. Because of Asana, my entire team is on the same page with projects and tasks, and I know what to prioritize in my business on any given day. I also love the different views one can have in the software, from lists and calendars to workloads and timelines. It gives me a big-picture on what's happening.

Cons

I think the only con for me would be the amount of email notifications I receive but I have an easy fix for that with my virtual assistant.

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Asana

I find it to be more robust for my particular needs and I love the simplicity it provides. Project management doesn't have to be hard.
Roldan
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/9/2022

Best choice or good alternative

Good! Asana is not as difficult to get the hand out with. I did manage to set-up all my tasks and projects personally. Though, I haven't used it for a long time when I did tested Monday.com.

Pros

I can bet in all of Asana's features from Task management, Scheduling, Materials management, Gantt Charts, Collaborations and the likes. Save for time tracking which is not (yet) available.

The Free Pricing however, is generous enough to collaborate with up to 10 or 15 more individuals. Other top PMS has less to nothing - or just one user allowed.

Cons

User Interface. Asana needs to improve on there user interface to be at par with Monday.com. I've been using Monday and never looked back (except maybe if someday they will overrun Monday with features.

Time Tracking. This one matters for some users, specially freelancers and online nomads alike. Just wondering why this wasn't integrated just yet.

Set-up. It wasn't that easy to get started for non-techie users. So patience a virtue. Though PMS are understandably complicated, Monday take the pie in this domain.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Well, upon company decision and me as consultant. Monday duly meets our startup company's needs and wants.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

I choose Asana the first time. But upon testing other PMS, it seems the other weighs more than Asana.
Ibrahima

Reviewed on 23/8/2022

Excellent product for professional project management

My overall experience is very very good.

Pros

Asana is an excellent tool that is part of the software we use to manage professional projects.
This tool makes it easy for us to set up the tasks to be done thanks to its predefined process templates.
In addition, it offers many features for the free version.
With Asana, in a few clicks, I create a collaborative workspace in which I can invite all the members of my project team.
my project team. I can also create as many projects as necessary, list all the tasks to be done and visualize them in different modes (list, kanban, chronology, calendar...).
This software gives us the possibility to program reminders, alerts and other notifications when the deadline is close, when a task is completed or when a task changes status.
As an administrator I can easily automate some recurring tasks like adding new subscribers when a task changes status or priority.
status or priority.
What I like most about Asana is that it integrates audio and video communication tools with two or more people:
this key feature allowed me to hold daily meetings with my colleagues to track project progress.

Cons

With its instant messaging system, this leads to too many email alerts in your inbox.

Emanuela
  • Industry: International Affairs
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/8/2022

Asana is a great task management tool

I was awarded a small but important project for my department, as it could bring significant benefit to the business in the future if managed in an optimally way.
Instead of relying on the many rounds of emails that are exchanged between project managers and other people involved, I decided to simply proceed to create a project on Asana Basic.
The first time I used It.
This allowed us to keep track of everything that matters, giving us an overview of where we are going.
Asana allowed us to monitor the workflows on our teams and see the progress of the work at any time, saving endless updating meetings. Time we all know how crucial it is.

Pros

- Asana's interface is extremely well designed, the best possible way for a fun and inviting user experience. I hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed using it.
- Asana is an excellent communication tool, it allows you to eliminate a lot of stress from disorganization in communicating with the team. Problems, requests for feedback, clarifications, questions, and suggestions, will all end up in the activities through the appropriate comment function. The only one allowed.
- Trying Asana Basic, with a team of up to 15, for free, allowed me to work with three small teams, breaking down projects into manageable tasks and setting deadlines for completion. The ability to share documents between teams has also proved useful.
-Asana Basic allowed us to download the app for iOS or Android devices to work and consult updates wherever we are, even offline. We like it.

Cons

1. It was not easy to set up a project at the beginning, the learning curve is tough.
In Asana, projects are containers that allow you to create one or more tasks within them.
This is the furthest away from a Project Manager's concept of a project.

2. I found that having to start over every time I created a project, even when it was repeatable, was like wasting time.

3. In the free plan, you cannot create private projects, meaning that the project is visible and editable by every member of the team.

4. Asana organizes all resources horizontally, flattening their hierarchy. There are no different roles, just people and tasks.

5. The management of risk situations and the consequent negotiation between the resources involved in the project is not envisaged.

6. This is a very serious shortcoming, especially for those who work remotely. It is not possible to assign an hourly or daily cost to resources that are part of the team.

Tlotlego

Reviewed on 20/7/2022

An answer to speed up work process.

Asana(opens in new tab) is even more an efficiency and joint effort bundle as opposed to a venture the board software(opens in new tab) suite. It does exclude worked in time following or high level task plans, which are both fundamental for keeping long haul projects on target and accurately paid.

In any case, Asana succeeds at task the executives, with a UI that is both natural and flexible, simplifying it to team up in gatherings of any size. Task, responsibility the board, and a few application connectors are among the stage's best elements.

Pros

Asana has a simple and easy user interface
The elements are accessible and have the capacity to coordinate outside devices.
What I like the most is that I can connect records and neighborhood documents from Dropbox. I can channel assignments and ventures either by sequential request, due dates, and so forth. It's an incredible cooperative instrument to further develop efficiency. We can oversee assignments and exercises from any place, with any program, in addition to I can likewise do it from my cell with my Android application. With Asana is feasible to sort out however many groups depending on the situation, as well as undertakings, making, doling out, and checking, it is an exceptionally complete work area, safe where we follow through with jobs quicker and all the more effectively, a cycle that has changed emphatically since I use Asana.

Cons

The product is very restricted with regards to data set building, or customization. I very much want Notion's "pages" and "data sets," which give its clients substantially more adaptability in how to introduce data, permitting you to plan and sort out pages utilizing text, headers, in-line tables, pictures, recordings, and so on. Asana, nonetheless, is genuinely restricted to a particular look, that main shifts by view type. Properties are unequipped for being modified as effectively as in Airtable or Notion. Assuming you're profoundly knowledgeable about the project the board, customization is essential to you.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

We choose Asana because the price was reasonable. Our Innovation department needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and one that could integrate with Slack for the team to be aware of what changes have been made.
Vassilis

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

An efficient and feature-rich tool for complete project planning and management

To make a long story short, Asana is a time-saver for us; it allows our team to be more efficient, facilitates collaboration with remotely-working colleagues, and allows us to put our focus on the most urgent tasks, as we have the option to prioritize our work in various ways using Asana. Its flexibility in terms of customization allows us to bring Asana to the specific needs of a project (and not vice-versa).

Another benefit is that we manage to reduce the number of emails we used to exchange, as most of project related communication takes place within Asana using comments that mention one or more team members - as a heads-up.

After about 6 years of using Asana for various purposes, we can confirm that it has helped us move things forward with our work.

Pros

Our company is activated in Information Technologies and manages a large number of projects at any time. We use Asana for project planning, management and monitoring, as it has a clear structure for projects and tasks within projects, which is crucial for us. Asana is one of the most flexible tools we have used, allowing us to easily digitize our project structure without compromises.

We set up the projects and tasks within each project, with detailed descriptions, milestones, goals, deadlines and reminders, prioritizing and tagging tasks, mentioning colleagues in comments to draw their attention, adding collaborators at a click, setting dependencies with other tasks and projects.

We love the calendar view, which provides an overview of our ongoing work, the workflow view for our project management aficionados, as well as the ability to export insightful reports where and when needed.

Cons

If there was one thing we could complain about Asana is data export: Despite the fact that our company employs developers, we have a hard time exporting the data / fields we need.

For example, one of our teams uses Asana for tracking the communication with existing and potential customers. We have put a lot of thought and effort in setting up the forms ands custom fields in tasks. However, when trying to export using Asana's API, there are numerous issues leading to unformatted data etc.

Siokas
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 22/6/2022

A useful management tool for demanding organizations

The tool helped the teams organize their tasks in a comprehensive manner that allowed them to be more efficient and effective.

Pros

The features available and theability to integrate external tools.

Cons

The interface is something I amnot used to and had to make some adjustments in the way I work in order to comply to the needs of the tool.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Theorganization needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and the way different tools can be integrated. Therefore, the needs of the team changes and we had to adapt.l

ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Due to the characteristics of the project and the strucutre of the team, Asana was the most suitable tool at that time.
Morgan
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

A gorgeous modern tracking system

Overall, experimenting with Asana has been a great option. It has a low price point and the functionality that it offers for that price is definitely a steal. If your organization is looking for a tool that gets the basics done, it’s a great choice. It’s beautiful and easy to use and that’s what it advertises. Unfortunately, for larger organizations that have more team members or complex projects, it is not robust enough to handle those kinds of needs.

Pros

I absolutely love how Asana looks. It is so much cleaner and more modern than a lot of its competition. I also love how it makes simple tasks very easy, which makes them more approachable to the average user. It is great for broad overview of projects and organizing timelines. It is very simple to use, and I believe that anyone can get the hang of it in under a day.

Cons

I think that Asana is great for casual users and organizations that are small, or operate in small teams. When it is scaled up however, I find that it is lacking in certain functionalities that are present in its competition. It is not as robust and for power users it may not suits the purposes of an organization or project.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Our organization initially chose Asana, however after spending time on it, we realized that it wouldn’t suit the functionality of all the departments. So we are using Asana in conjunction with alternatives.
Aaron
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/6/2022

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Pros

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Ck

Reviewed on 20/5/2022

Great at workflow and project management

Pros

The first thing you notice is its clean and modern UI. Don't let that fool you, because once you start playing around, you will notice that it's feature-rich. It covers most project/task/workflow management and tracking needs. Even after using it on daily basis for almost 2 years, I am still finding new functionality that greatly enhances the user experience. It is also highly customizable for your needs. The best feature it offers is the timeline view that allows managing dependencies a breeze.

It has free and paid versions. For small teams or for personal use, you can easily get away with the free version with pretty much all the same features as the paid version.

Cons

One thing I hate about Asana is email notifications. While you can customize them, they feel very spammy when you start out and they are not well organized. They make finding relevant information hard enough that you are better off visiting the full website instead.

You can have nested subtasks, which is a great feature. However, organizing and sorting them is not possible without 3rd party assistance. This makes it pretty much unusable if you are dealing with hundreds of subtasks.

Oussama
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/5/2022

Amazing control with Asana

From my personal experience, I managed the marketing and sales team at Indaxia for three years across the Asana platform including social media and the company website.
Asana allowed me to save a lot of time and cost since our eight sub-centers are hundreds of miles apart, and I was able to juggle different tasks such as supervising contract graphic designers, reviewing sales reports for sales staff and even running various meetings with the help of the Zoom platform
During the pandemic, unlike many companies, our company's performance never declined because we were used to working across Asana before the Covid pandemic and in great coordination, so we were fully prepared to deal with such a situation.
With the exception of some minor modifications, I see Asana as one of the most prominent platforms that provide the user with an integrated and exceptional experience in its category.

Pros

In fact, the most distinctive thing about Asana is its integration as an application, which allows it to have complete control over all aspects of your projects and even your personal life, arranging your priorities and organizing your time and work team as you see fit.
The interface of the application is very beautiful and distinctive, easy to use, whether from the phone or the computer, a very consistent design and a very successful selection of colors, which creates visual comfort.

Multiple options in organizing and categorizing your documents, enabling linking to websites and social networking sites and managing them through the platform is very useful for emerging businesses or even large organizations to save time and costs and ensure timely commitment in performing the required work.
Asana's performance reports are really impressive, and allow you to monitor your performance and that of your team as a whole and easily diagnose and remedy problems if any exist.

Cons

In such applications, I really like that there is flexibility in controlling the background and modifying it to suit the tastes of users, and the point here is that the application allows the user to add pictures of his company or his work team or anything related to the user as a background to the application, this really enhances the sense of belonging to users
I really hope that in the future Asana will devise a way to remind users of upcoming deadlines through automated phone calls, as email is often not useful in circumstances of heavy tasks and messages
I also like to always remind the importance of direct linking with other business platforms such as delivery platforms, freelance, and others, in order to meet all the needs of users through the platform, and this will be by investing strongly in the development of suggestion and recommendation systems because it is really a necessary feature for this type of platforms

Andrea
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/5/2022

Asana makes my life easier

I have been using asana for at least six years now. Before, I used Excel for complex projects (I worked as a consultant) and to-do list applications for other matters (including, personal.) Since I got asana, all my projects are in one place. In Asana I basically have my life project. I've had a great experience with the application, and I'm glad it now has a desktop application.

Pros

First, I would be delighted with the interface. The projects are on the right, and I can switch between different layouts at the top. I use List and Calendar. I like that in that same view, I can see my labels. I use the labels to prioritize tasks across projects. I like how intuitive it is to navigate through the projects. Second, I like how easy it is to enter information. I can schedule tasks from my email. I can save notes under each task. Third, I like how easy it is to collaborate with others.

Cons

There is no plugin to convert links into tasks when using Firefox. That is so far my only negative point.

César
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 11/5/2022

A great productivity tool

Asana is the productivity tool I use with my small workgroup at school and it has never let me down, the productivity and efficiency of my group increased exponentially with the implementation of Asana. It is a very well-thought-out tool that meets everything you need; it works fast and accurately, and the interface is intuitive. It is great software to improve your productivity, either in a group or personally.

Pros

Asana is a great project manager, it has many tools that favor collaborative work. The task and time management in Asana is flawless, and the different ways to present your organization are great, whether it's a list, a task flow, or a calendar, whatever you use does the job. It is constantly evolving and updating software, so it can only get better. An important point in favor of Asana is the integration with third-party applications, such as Google Calendar or Notion, very few software have such a complete third-party integration. Overall, it's an excellent tool for productivity whether you're working in large or small groups.

Cons

Asana fulfills most of the functions that it promises, however, it would be nice if the free version is not so limited, mainly because in small workgroups this can be a compelling reason to give up using Asana. Also, when you first start using Asana, the learning curve can be a bit slow, but after a few days of using it, you get used to it.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Asana is much simpler and it is simpler in task and project management.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 6/5/2022

Asana is my choice

We use Asana to plan and manage online course developments at a private university.

Pros

Asana is fairly easy to learn and is effective for project management without getting too deep in the weeds of project management. Oh, you can get deep in the PM weeds if you prefer with Asana, but going deep isn't necessary for the product to work well.

Cons

I'd like to see better note-keeping and note-finding abilities. It's sometimes important to document conversations and occurrences that happen outside the digital realm.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Jira was a terrible UX. I had used Asana in another job and thought it would be better for our purposes. Indeed, it is!

Reasons for Switching to Asana

We liked the customization ability, UX, and ease of use of Asana.

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

The power of Kanban: meet Asana!

I’m pretty happy happy with Asana, it was a game changer when we started to work with third parties. The workflow management is impeccable. Since we’re working with people outside the company, is very important that everyone have the same decision-making power, and Asana provides that.

Pros

My company use Asana when working with partners, so we need a perfect software to integrate, communicate and delegate tasks with people outside the company, and Asana checks all the boxes. A calendar is provided to integrate with our mail and it is very easy to use, we use as an agenda, so everybody, including partners outside the company, knows what everyone should do and when they should do it. It has a nice mobile interface, which is very important to me as non-friendly technology user, I’ve never had any problems managing my team with my smartphone. The features provided are incredible, especially to integration with other programs.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to adapt to Asana, we use Trello for internal management, but Asana is way more complete when it comes to work with people outside your work environment. It lacks on notification customization, but this won’t affect on any level of management at all.