Bitrix24 Reviews

About Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is an online workspace for small, medium, and large businesses. It features over 35 cross-integrated tools, including CRM, tasks, Kanban board, Gantt chart, messenger, video calls, file storage, workflow automation, and...

3.9
3.9

Browse Bitrix24 Reviews

Maszni
Maszni
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/3/2021

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Pros

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Cons

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Becky
Becky

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

Simple and intuitive CRM without many complications

Bitrix24 allows us to monitor agency projects from start to finish, as well as sales processes and metrics. So we don't need a plethora of specialized platforms or pieces of software for each task; instead, we may use a unified system. It's also really convenient to keep all of your files in one place on Google Drive.

Pros

It's a user-friendly CRM with straightforward features. There are a lot of predefined options in the projects section that may help any company with limited expertise manage day-to-day operations beginning at any point in the sales funnel.

Cons

For our purposes, the projects section has a great deal of information, therefore we'd like it if there were a way to export, say, a task's individual subtasks in order to compile a report. When you have to hand over all the gory details of a project to a client, your efficiency takes a nosedive.

Getchen Ann
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 12/6/2024

Software Review

Pros

Its very easy to navigate and friendly user

Cons

I am good with all the features inside the Bitrix

Response from Bitrix

Thank you for your review, Ann!

Replied 13/6/2024

Top Bitrix24 Alternatives

Eric R.
Eric R.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 12/1/2022

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Pros

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Cons

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Bitrix seemed to offer more functionality and the initial cost was $0. But when we started seeing how even some pretty basic functionality would be expensive to use on Bitrix, we switched to HubSpot.

SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Ultimately, we did not. HubSpot proved to be a far better fit when we looked at pricing and capabilities. HS had it hands-down for mass-mailing and quicker workfr
Mehmet
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Reviewed on 18/3/2024

One of the perfect

We are a team of 4 people, which is in different location and country. We chose Bitrix for its simplicity, multi-language and are used on android.

Pros

There are a maximum of options with an easy to use interface.

Cons

What I like about plsu is the application on android. I did not find an application that has other resemblance with the web version.

Huthayfa

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Bitrix24 is the best thing happened to me at work

I open my Bitrix24 account in the morning knowing that I have everything I need to make a remarkable progress at work.

Pros

Everything about Bitrix24 is awesome. It just makes doing work easier and more productive

Cons

Nothinh I dislike about Bitrix24. It's a must have for any busienss .. that's how I see it

Zoho CRM and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Bitrix24 gave me everything I ever dreamed to have in my work

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Price, scalablity, and complete functionality
Krishna
Krishna

Reviewed on 14/3/2023

An all-inclusive project management software

It has helped us with task management, Gantt chart creation, task delegation, document integration, and software that can work with our other company applications.

Pros

As a company wide platform, Bitrix24 has been implemented. For us, this project management software has been the most comprehensive and powerful one we've ever used. Bitrix also provides simple integrations that can be implemented immediately.

Cons

The product's UI leaves much to be desired. While the learning curve is shorter than that of other software, it is still noticeable when first using the program.

Tameem
Tameem

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

My favorite CRM

I tried and worked with many CRM's before I stuck with Bitrix24

Pros

So simple and collect all the tools for managing your leads together

Cons

When the connection goes wrong, we can lose so many unsaved updates

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Not very user friendly

Some of our clients don't like Hubspot, or find it too expensive. They usually go for Bitrix or Zoho CRM. Bitrix is good, but adds too much overhead for us and additional stress.

Pros

I liked that it had a lot of features to offer. We considered this product for a client of ours after they brought it to our attention. Doing integrations was painful as a lot of bugs happened in this system

Cons

It's very user-friendly, but the design made it difficult for our client's employees to work on it and we had to bring in a Bitrix expert to do continuous training for them.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

It was mostly cost for most of the customers that have decided to use it.

Response from Bitrix

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that the extensive features of Bitrix24 caught your attention. We understand that the complexity of our system can sometimes be challenging, and we're continuously working on making our platform more user-friendly and intuitive. We appreciate your honesty and will take your comments into consideration as we strive to improve.

Replied 8/5/2024
David Arturo
David Arturo
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/3/2023

A platform that is not specialized

I used it for a period of 6 months and it worked quite well for me as an online project manager, however what we needed was a Professional CRM and Bitrix fell short.

Pros

I loved that it's the first web project manager I've ever used and its learning curve was pretty short.

Cons

Being a platform that seeks to cover too many things, it does not make it clear what it is really good at and I did not manage to integrate it well into my daily operating flow.

Trello and Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Because it was free and the recommendations about its ease of implementation.
Thierno Ousmane
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 3/9/2022

Bitrix24, a promising software in Business management.

CRM is the key element for any company to thrive in the digital world besides SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We cannot dig deep around it, since it is not our aim topic here. Just know that CRM is a tool that helps companies stay in touch with their clients by analyzing their needs to increase sales. Not only Bitrix24 has it. Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, to name just those, have it as well. I really like the fact that Bitrix24 has its own CRM integrated. We don’t need to find another CRM tool elsewhere. It is very helpful because the software enables us to create a detailed database about our clients. This is a very promising product that needs to be improved. I think its whole potential is far from being completely unlocked. Meanwhile, before we have a new version, I globally enjoy this software.

Pros

First of all, what is Bitrix24? It is a multi-operations software that enables multi-tasking, from: Creating business sites, automating sales, and project management with rich communication features. That’s why it is called the “All-In-One”. The things that I like about this software lie in its essential tabs on the dashboard:
- The Activity Stream from which we can see the employees of a given project with whom we can interact through chats (both video or text) or comments; there’s a comment section actually for the different projects. While writing, we can share files and use emojis;
- The Employees tab presents the organizational chart with the names of all the employees. And, we can organize it as we want by adding new members or removing some, creating different Departments, and sharing the roles. This makes team management very efficient;
- The Tasks and projects tab that permits us to create tasks and manage the different teams working on them. What is even cooler with this tab is that Bitrix24 gives us an Analytics kind-of-feature that shows in real-time the performances of the different projects, the timing from the beginning to the ending planned, the ongoing tasks, the completed ones, and the total;
- The CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management. What is adorable with the CRM of Bitrix24 is that we have a whole tab dedicated called CRM, and it is actually very intuitive to use: We can add our clients’ names, their contacts, and some notes about them.

Cons

2 things that are less-likable:
- The custom support is sometimes hard to reach. They take a long time to reply to our emails. This can make us feel lonely facing some bugs we would like to report and get the help we need;
- The price is too high for small businesses. Bitrix24 charges USD61 /month (from time to time we can have sales dropping the price) for an entry-level; while softwares like Zoho charges only USD12/month.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 17/4/2021

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Pros

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Cons

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Danish

Reviewed on 28/7/2021

I love Bitrix!

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package.

i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

Very helpful software

Pros

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane."

-Custom Kanban board.

-A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees.

-Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts.

-Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client.

-Good mobile version (Android, iPhone).

-Built-in IP-telephony.

-Built-in work with mail through IMAP.

-Automatic group / project chat for members.

-Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure).

-Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why").

-Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings.

- Many other extensions, including free ones.

Cons

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track).

-Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10).

In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases").

-We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings.

It works properly in a virtual machine.

If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours.

Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Sarla
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 2/5/2021

Bitrix24 - Team Lacks Sensitivity on Custom Reports - Highly Irresponsible Team

Bitrix24 has strong potential but sad to express, they are not a serious organization with its product development module is of still old age. Definitely Not at all a matured technology with the failure to understand basics if it comes to the custom tab. Humble request please understand and Learn the basics of sales, what is important aspects to measure in every organization in sales is employee performance and lead management efficiency,
The customer service you keep on banging your head but their support is like if they want they will give else you keep on reminding
Hope you understand and trust your customer's hard-earned money, understand their problems, help them grow with the right kind of solutions, rather than just with your patient reply, "SORRY we don't have this feature right now, new development request has been created."

Pros

When you are working on a sales CRM, the team's performance report is of utmost importance. I have been doing follow-ups for the last month and the reply is that as of now there is no such report in their system.
We are using it for our service industry. Just a disaster system, 2 years the money is sheer loss of money and more than that loss of trust and respect towards this brand who is least serious in considering the basics of employee daily/weekly/monthly performance report.

Cons

You check for any basic report you will not get. Their system cannot give reports based on your custom fields and thus the entire system fails to adhere to basic sales processes.
Their employee performance report is just an eyewash, they don't have an employee reporting structure at all, what the biggest disappointment.
Bitrix24 lacks sheer understanding of the basics of the sales process
Before any sales deal happens there are various stages towards that success first it begins with lead validation, if the lead is not validated then it's a sheer waste of time, effort, and energy.
So after lead validation, the mail is sent after that follow-up begins then its success or failure
Everyday sales team have to work on this process but sad to say No reporting structure at all
-Employees Lead Management (the chart is showing but not working in CRM ANALYTICS)
-Custom field tab reporting not there at all
-If you want to see entire sales employee's daily activities Bitrix24 does not has it at all
like how many leads validated, email sent, call made, task scheduling
-Employees time spent on Bitrix24 is not there on the std module, these are bare min basic features
-If you have dismissed an employee from an organization or any employee has left, you cannot remove that person from Bitrix24
-They don't have birthday greeting features for leads, it is only possible when they have done deals this is just a weird example.
-Your email bounce back no reports

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 15/5/2023

All-in-one platform, organize daily work and improve collaboration.

Bitrix24 made a difference me unravel issues related to separate whereas working with a few accomplices and colleagues from other cities or nations, I can effectively share and track any assignment related to our company. We utilize Bitrix24 at work for everything, it is our entry to communicate, send records, video calls, chats, it too has numerous highlights and devices for successful CRM, such as the Gantt chart to screen assignments and their advance. We utilize it over all divisions to make strides execution and collaboration. Bitrix24 is making a difference us oversee our lead era pipeline and makes a difference us analyze and venture income from distinctive trade channels, it too makes a difference computerize certain forms inside lead era.

Pros

It is simple to utilize and explore, it is an amazing collaboration instrument that permits you to bunch all your ventures, records, assignments, contacts and messages, I am astounded with the speed and accuracy of the AI (manufactured insights) chatbot that permits you to make errands , reminders and notes with fair some clicks. As a group pioneer, this program has made a difference me organize my group way better and made a difference us get our assignments done speedier. Its interface is exceptionally simple to utilize since it is like our inner social arrange, which makes it energetic and simple to utilize, records and archives are sent and transferred rapidly and video calls are perfectly capable of being heard and see exceptionally clear. The truth that it is within the cloud makes everything effortlessly open and our computer does not get over-burden with data.

Cons

In some cases the program can feel a bit overwhelming, maybe it could be a computer issue or a terrible configuration when installing the computer program, in spite of the fact that it could be a fairly total program, it seem utilize a few other integrative so that everything is within the same program . The client interface is the worst, it is simple to utilize but after you have experience in comparable computer program since it really isn't as natural as I would like. No matter how long you employ it, you'll still conclusion up befuddled attempting to discover diverse alternatives over stages, furthermore the analytics isn't simple to utilize and design.

Juan

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

overal a good CRM at good price per user.

overall is a good trusted CRM that does the de job for an affordable price, and a lot of functions, and has scalability. you may understand that support is a bit limited for advanced stuff.

Pros

It s is a good CRM option, the price is based on plans which include a number of users and functions (but others may charge per users and pers functions) for less than 5 persons can be pricy, for 100 users is very very affordable, also a free staring option. It is big enough to have a lot of forums and supportThe support is accessible but limited Yt has a lot of functions, a lot you won´t worry about missing a function on scalability.

Cons

-They may change the prices and plans at any time (and it goes up) it happened to me twice all ready, an email saying our prices will increase in one month, and nothing to do. about 20% each time.-Support may be very limited, it may end by saying please contact a local partner for that.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

price, functions, and scalability.
Syamir
Syamir

Reviewed on 3/2/2021

Manage project with Bitrix24

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Project
Nurul Suhaila
Nurul Suhaila
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

Powerful tools to manage project tracking and planning

Using Bitrix24 has been a pleasant experience for my company in many areas, including project planning, job scheduling, private communications, and staff performance evaluation.

Pros

The optimal network layout and the premise of integrated social media feeds are two of Bitrix's significant strengths. If the software's price had not swayed us, I might well have anticipated our being able to adapt it to our needs. My favorite part of the site was the notion of using it to manage chores and boost efficiency amongst some of the staff.

Cons

They let us utilize the built-in VoIP capability, but not the latest version. I do not understand why this would be the case. Last year, I used my VoIP device to connect with my friends and family. But then they want payment for the feature.

Yaroslav
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 21/5/2018

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work...

Pros

*Functionality

Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person

*Ad-dons

Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.

*UI

Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work

*Customization

Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

Cons

*updates

I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems

*slow
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Amr
Amr

Reviewed on 13/5/2023

Revolutionizing Teamwork

Pros

If you're looking for a robust collaboration platform that can help streamline your team's workflow, then Bitrix24 is worth checking out. One thing that sets Bitrix24 apart is its high level of customization. You can easily tailor the interface to fit your team's specific needs and preferences, which can help improve productivity and collaboration. And with a range of affordable pricing plans, Bitrix24 is accessible to businesses of all sizes and budgets. Plus, with a free option available!

Cons

Learning to use Bitrix24 can be challenging, especially for those new to the platform. With so many features and capabilities, getting the hang of everything can take some time. Although the free program offers many valuable tools, some users may discover that the customization options could be improved. This may be a drawback for businesses that have specific needs. Additionally, while Bitrix24 does offer some integrations with other apps and services, the selection is somewhat limited compared to other platforms.

Hani Khalilah
Hani Khalilah

Reviewed on 31/8/2021

Bitrix24 review

Pros

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Cons

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Suhailah
Suhailah

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

Secret gem of project management software

Pros

Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Cons

Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

Parth

Reviewed on 19/3/2023

Multitasking Project Management Platform To Improve Efficiency

It is appropriate and relevant and has a solution for any issue. The greatest thing about Bitrix24 is its CRM features like tasks, projects, and pipelines. It aids in keeping track of the responsibilities that project members are assigned. Processing reports is simple.

Pros

Bitrix is a user-friendly tool that makes collaborative work enjoyable. I created a number of websites, and each time the outcomes were good. Free websites that include phone and chat functionality can be made using it. We can easily add users using an admin account, and we can also view all user account activity.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to understand the objectives of the application because it is slightly different. When I first started using it, the features it offers left me feeling confused. You should watch tutorials and read guidelines to use their full potential.

Maisarah
Maisarah
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/6/2021

Bitrix is our organization choice for CRM

Pros

Bitrix24 aids us in maintaining our consumer base. A card containing details is given to each customer. I can apply dynamic search when there are a lot of customers. It takes keywords into account, so the card may be discovered even if I forget the client's name and surname.

Cons

Even though this software is published to the market for quite some times, cross-cutting insights do not really operate properly. Call records tend to end up in the garbage. The most significant disadvantage is that credentials are kept in the open in the SIP PBX.