About monday.com

monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively. The platform offers solutions for a wide range of use-cases...

Browse monday.com Reviews

3,947 of 3,948 reviews
Popa
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/5/2023

Organize your work processes with monday.com

Pros

Intuitive and visually appealing interface for easy task and project management.Customizable boards and workflows to adapt to specific team needs.Extensive integration options with popular tools and platforms.

Cons

Pricing plans may be relatively higher for larger teams or advanced features.Steeper learning curve for complex customization and automation.

Pragati
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 10/5/2023

An extremely user-friendly team project management tool that may assist with any process or...

Monday.com shows a graphical delineation of the extended timetable and status, permitting group individuals to take after the advance and distinguish issue regions promptly. It has empowered us to sort out our ventures more proficiently, store all the data in one area, and boost our efficiency. We can also trade records and comments, which has expanded inner collaboration and diminished mail volume. We use Monday.com to oversee them and to trigger arranged chores so that they don't go unnoticed. The advantages incorporate fair remaining in touch and understanding what the group is up to and where they stand on a work.

Pros

We handle our daily data on Monday.com, which provides an excellent user experience with live dashboards and easy-to-understand boards. Many of Monday's benefits appeal to me, such as how simple it is to construct processes and implement automation based on any criteria, and how quickly a new app can be connected. Monday.com assists consumers in transitioning from other solutions and upgrading old programmes by utilising the most latest visualisations and automation technologies. With templates and the ability to create custom procedures, the platform may be tailored to each user's specific requirements. Panels may be shared with other team members or clients, which improves overall cooperation and communication.

Cons

The item is costly, particularly in the event that you propose to use all of the advanced capabilities. I too accept the connect sheets column can go through a stage of its possession. So I trust this may be settled. There's a need for interaction with particular gadgets, and things like BarCodes, scanners, and QR codes don't connect with the programs until I compose them. There are so numerous diverse mail updates that it's troublesome to recognize imperative exercises.

José Augusto
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 22/5/2023

Organization at work

Pros

During my short time using the program I can say that it allowed me to be constantly working with my team and we were able to execute in order some projects that we had to move forward.

Cons

I found it very difficult to understand, lots of windows, lots of labels. I always ended up asking the team for help. We were able to work in order; however it was a headache for me.

Top monday.com Alternatives

Muhammad

Reviewed on 19/3/2023

Review for Monday.com

My experience with Monday.com has been positive. The software's customization options have allowed us to tailor our workflows to fit our project needs, making it a flexible tool for managing projects. The intuitive interface has made it easy for our team members to navigate the software, even those without technical expertise. Collaboration is seamless, allowing our team members to work together in real-time, communicate and share files effectively. The automation feature has also reduced repetitive tasks, which has improved our efficiency. However, the pricing can be a concern for our business, and the learning curve may require some training and support. Additionally, limited reporting and time tracking features may be a disadvantage for some projects.

Pros

Customization: Monday.com allows you to customize your boards and workflows to fit your specific project needs, making it a flexible tool for a variety of industries and project types.Intuitive interface: The software's interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, even for non-technical users.Collaboration: Monday.com enables team members to work together in real-time, communicate, and share files, fostering collaboration and productivity.Automation: Monday.com's automation feature allows you to automate repetitive tasks, reducing the need for manual work and improving efficiency.Third-party integrations: Monday.com integrates with other apps like Google Drive, Trello, and Slack, allowing for a seamless workflow.

Cons

Pricing: Monday.com's pricing can be relatively high, especially for larger teams or businesses, which may be a significant barrier to entry.Steep learning curve: The customization options can make it challenging to get started with Monday.com, and the learning curve can be steep, requiring some training and support.Limited reporting: Monday.com's reporting capabilities are not as robust as other project management tools, making it difficult to get an accurate overview of the project's progress.Limited time tracking: Monday.com does not have a built-in time tracking feature, which may make it challenging to accurately track billable hours for clients.Mobile app limitations: While Monday.com has a mobile app, some features are limited compared to the desktop version, which may be a concern for some users.

Laura M
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 11/5/2023

I love using Monday for its ease of use and functionality to manage projects and tasks.

The time administration and cross-team usefulness is astonishing, the ROI my group and I get from Monday.com underpins the fetched and after that some, we've been able to extend inner efficiencies and offer assistance make strides generally commerce operations capabilities. We progress the organization of teamwork, divide issues into errands and update status so we will work together on ventures, we will communicate more proficiently utilizing Monday.com, all changes are made live and all correspondence with a ask in specific remains together, dispenses with pointless emails, and permits our whole group to see everything related to numerous ventures in one space.

Pros

Monday.com is always helping to enhance your productivity, the general functionality is amazing, and being able to write updates for each specific job so rapidly makes project management easy, rather than frustrating. What I like best is the organization; prior to implementing this software, all requests were sent via email, making it difficult to keep track of the workload; with Monday.com, my entire team can see what is in the file and know where each request, project in general, and each specific task is.

Cons

Some of the time, because it is as well total, it can be troublesome to get it each usefulness, on the other hand, I would like to download numerous of the illustrations or send out them to powerpoint/excel so that I can effortlessly share them with other representatives who don't utilize Monday.com. I would energize designers to proceed to center on the client involvement and put the client at the center of their functionality, I wish the reaction time to induce bolster was much quicker, some of the time I have a issue that hinders the workflow of our group and it won't be settled until the following few days, in the event that there was an choice to chat live, investigating would be speedier.

Hazem
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/3/2023

"Streamlining Team Collaboration and Project Management with monday.com"

Overall, monday.com is a powerful and flexible platform that can streamline team collaboration and project management. Its intuitive design and collaborative features make it a popular choice among teams of all sizes and industries, although the pricing may not be suitable for everyone.

Pros

1- Customizable and flexible: monday.com can be tailored to fit the specific needs of different teams and workflows, allowing for a more personalized and efficient experience.2- Intuitive user interface: The platform's user-friendly design makes it easy for team members of all skill levels to navigate and use.3- Collaborative features: monday.com offers various features for team collaboration, such as real-time notifications, comments, and @mentions, which help teams stay connected and up-to-date.4- Advanced project management features: monday.com provides a range of advanced project management features, such as automation, timeline views, and progress tracking, which can help teams stay on track and meet their goals.5- Customer support: monday.com has a responsive and helpful customer support team, including a knowledge base and community forum for users to find answers and connect with other users.

Cons

1- Limited reporting options: While monday.com offers some basic reporting and analytics features, more advanced reporting options are limited and may require additional integrations or customization.2- Learning curve: While the user interface is intuitive, there can still be a learning curve for team members who are not familiar with the platform's specific features and workflows.3- cost of monday.com's plans is in the mid to high range, which could potentially be difficult for smaller teams or those with constrained budgets to afford.

Hadas
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 13/4/2023

Monday.com tweaks our marketing processes for productivity.

Monday.com enable us manage our day to day marketing operations as a project. Thus , serving as a collaborative platform for managing leads, prospects, and sales pipelines. Being able to track the progress of all aspects of our marketing workflow , assign tasks, and communicate effectively throughout the sales process are huge benefits of deploying Monday.com

Pros

A project management tools primary purpose is to make the lives of a team easier and this is exactly what Monday.com does for my team. It is intuitive to use by everyone within my team. It has an extensive knowledge-base that we've relied upon as users to trouble-shoot any issues encountered while using this tool. The flexible nature of Monday.com dashboard is another aspect of this lovable software and we have taken full advantage of this by customizing its user interface to make our most important project data accessible at a glance.

Cons

In my personal experience as a user, the only drawback of Monday.com is its approach of linking task dependencies to project dates, which makes them inflexible and less effective. However, despite this reservation, I still believe that Monday.com is the ideal project management tool for my team.

Serap

Reviewed on 5/4/2023

Ensures control of all aspects of our projects.

Monday.com is our go-to tool for managing projects. It enables us to keep track of project progress, assign tasks, collect data through forms, share files, and streamline communication for all aspects of our team projects.

Pros

Monday.com has an impressive dashboard, that enables me to have a comprehensive overview and full control over all our project data. With the ability to generate project reports, track progress on all aspects of our project, and create project summaries, we are able to always have access to the necessary information to make informed decisions at every level of my organization.

Cons

Monday.com excels in all areas as a project management tool, but falters in the area of chat-based communication. Despite offering a variety of collaboration tools, Monday.com does not support person-to-person chat or group chat.

Hernan
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 18/5/2023

Monday.com is an excellent electronic manager

We are an electrical company that has outgrown our old systems, which include magnetic boards and various Google calendars. We needed a scheduling program that was adaptable and could adapt to our proven work processes. I visited other websites that I found appealing, however, I found monday.com to be simple to use to mimic our procedures and had no problem making it our own. This is why we use this method to centralize scheduling and project operations for about 300 projects at the same time, whether at one stage or another. We are now adding service schedules and looking for ways to avoid losing billable hours or service requests.

Pros

We've only been using monday.com for a year, but it has replaced the systems we created and changed over the past 17 years. I don't think our predecessors have survived any longer than that. If needed, or if we come up with a new idea, we can replace it with our existing workflow instead of having to start from scratch! Remote access to a computer or mobile device, possible from anywhere.

Cons

I would like to see "public" connected dashboards shared with our film crews. Unfortunately, it seems that, if information is shared, connected or mirrored from a board that cannot be accessed openly "publicly", it cannot be viewed. I am still working on this and have not given up, however, I am not sure if we are at a point where an Enterprise account is required. Mondays.com is faster at certain times and at others it is more cumbersome.

Florence

Amazing Product

Pros

After using Asana, I can honestly say that Monday is the best product on the market. It has robust features like powerful automations, integration, and forms. Monday is lightyears ahead of the competition. The dashboard visualizations are unparalleled with charts, workloads, and wordclouds. You're in control as you customize the widgets.

Cons

It's a difficult product to get the hand of but once you do, you want want to use another product.

Amit

Reviewed on 3/12/2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Teamwork, BasicOps, ClickUp and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.
Juliana
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

Perfect organization with monday.com

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pros

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Cons

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.
Karen

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Microsoft 365, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.
Greg

Reviewed on 19/1/2020

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Justin
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped.

I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Pros

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Cons

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday.

Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down.

However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO.

To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't.

Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs.

The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Reviewed on 5/9/2021

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pros

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration.
The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time.
The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page.
The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Cons

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic.
Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com.
Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Nils

Reviewed on 18/3/2022

No more spreadsheets!

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
Cody
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pros

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Cons

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.
Ben

Reviewed on 7/5/2020

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Jira, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Response from monday.com

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Replied 12/5/2020
Jeff

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pros

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Cons

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.
Harel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/4/2022

Monday - project management aims to simplify

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pros

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Cons

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Jira

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Azure DevOps Services

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.
Dora

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Easy Project Management

Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

Pros

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

Cons

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Jira

Ease of use and price.
Hugues
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 16/3/2023

The Ultimate Project Management Solution for Teams!

Overall, Monday.com is an excellent project management solution for teams, providing a robust set of features that enable efficient collaboration and project tracking. Although it may not be the most affordable option for smaller teams, the software's customizable workflows, versatile integrations, and advanced reporting capabilities make it well worth the investment for larger businesses.

Pros

Intuitive and user-friendly interface: Monday.com's interface is well-designed and easy to navigate, making it simple for teams to use and collaborate on projects.Customizable workflows: Monday.com allows users to customize workflows and create their own boards, which can be tailored to specific team needs and preferences.Versatile integrations: The software integrates with a wide range of tools and platforms, including Google Drive, Trello, Slack, and more.Excellent communication features: The software has a robust communication system that allows team members to communicate effectively and efficiently.Advanced project tracking and reporting: With Monday.com, users can easily track project progress, view analytics, and generate reports to keep stakeholders informed.

Cons

High cost: The software can be quite expensive for smaller teams or businesses.Limited automation: Some users may find that the automation features of Monday.com are not as advanced as they would like.Limited mobile app functionality: The mobile app for Monday.com is not as robust as the desktop version, which may limit productivity for on-the-go team members.Steep learning curve: Some users may require a bit of time to learn how to use all the features of the software effectively.Limited flexibility in pricing plans: Monday.com's pricing plans are not very flexible, which may make it difficult for some businesses to find a plan that fits their needs and budget.

Shoaib
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

A great project management tool with great capabilities and features

We always wanted to get a project management tool that we can use for our projects and tasks management, monday.com has been great for us because that has helped us manage all our tasks and deliver on time.

Pros

I personally love the activity management and assigning tasks feature, it is simply great. Other than that time tracking feature is great which helps managers to see how much time is being spent on each task. Visualising the board in gannt chart mode is great for presentations to showcase the workload for any user.

Cons

I would say, that within each of the boards the activity log does not have many things like asana or Trello does. It is slightly more expensive than Trello which offers a free version and asana which has great UX and is highly customisable

Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Recommended by new head of marketing

Mitch
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.