DealerCenter Reviews

About DealerCenter

DealerCenter is a cloud-based dealer management system designed to help small to large businesses manage processes related to accounting, customer relationships, auctions, inventory, digital marketing and more. The centralized...

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

1,398 of 1,398 reviews
Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why,...

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Jason

Reviewed on 25/1/2020

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Anthony

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to do the most basics of tasks and I get frustrated every time I call. Often I have to call and or email several times to get one thing fixed, and sometimes 4 or 5 times about the same issue. There is a lot of stuff you can do with it now, and i think most of it is a good idea and I would hate to have to do it, but i'm starting to look at other bhph software. It has a lot of features, but its more Unnecessarily complicated and I always have to call to figure out the special trick to do what i need to do. I just don't want to deal with dealercenter anymore.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

Top DealerCenter Alternatives

Jason

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Easy access

Overall it’s been fantastic working with finance companies

Pros

Access to a number of finance companies

Cons

Cost isn’t much but I think it should be free since the finance companies are paying a fee as well

Dillon

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Frazer

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)
Jamie

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

Pros

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

adrian

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pros

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

Selly Automotive

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

I chose DealerCenter because it's more user friendly.
Arturo

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Dealertrack DMS

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

More value for the money , better integrations, better websites platforms
LEANDRO

Reviewed on 14/5/2021

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pros

LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

Krystal

Reviewed on 3/9/2019

Dealer Center CRM

Pros

Easy to use CRM automates everything we need. Add that to the DMS and you have a super system

Cons

I like everything about the system especially the mobile app

Victor

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Great Software at a Great Price!

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Reviewed on 28/3/2023

A must for every dealership.

My overall experience been outstanding! [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job and this level of excellence is being continued by [sensitive content hidden] has done an outstanding job on our website.

Pros

The reports are easy to navigate and friendly on the eyes. The system overall is very intuitive and easy to teach new hires. We have almost every single (most important) items activated. DMS; CRM; Credit Pulls; Website; Inventory Export to 3rd party website. We are very please with the system overall.

Cons

Still too much geared towards WFS; WFI and 'preferred' lenders. Customer 'support' in the Philippines from time to time.

Dan

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Mely

Reviewed on 7/2/2023

Happy dealer center user

We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

Pros

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

Nima

Reviewed on 14/8/2018

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Richard

Reviewed on 10/3/2017

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

AHMED

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

DealerCenter Review

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Elie

Reviewed on 14/8/2018

DealerCenter is awesome

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

gary

Reviewed on 2/1/2018

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should...

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

Misty

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Pros

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing
my product rep is amazing!

Cons

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth
I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Carolyn

Reviewed on 20/2/2019

EC CARS

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pros

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Cons

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Kelvin

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pros

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Cons

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha

Reviewed on 8/12/2017

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Mahmoud

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

DealerCenter review

Pros

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

Cons

no complaints about this system at the moment

Al

Reviewed on 16/8/2018

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros

- Easy to Use
- Friendly Customer Service
- The score is a good selling tool

Cons

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.