About ERPAG

ERPAG is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses in various industries, including automobile, retail, education, information technology and more. Primary features...

Browse ERPAG Reviews

Marcelo
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 25/9/2019

Good ERP to take in consideretion

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Cin7 and Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.
Aswin

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Erpag Reciew

* Fast support* fast UI / Web interface / SAAS program* many hidden gems! many hidden features ! * it's made with passion, that's for sure. * Odoo can't compete with this inventory management !

Pros

IF you are in need of a clear to use inventory management, without feeling like you are managing an amazon warehouse.. Erpag is just what you need, mobile app for your techs, multiple warehouse locations, everything you can think of is in the product. Just adore the PO status as the SO status. Ordered/Quantity AVailable/Partially available and so on.

Cons

Still some minor issues."Warranty that belongs with a laptop, is not an inventory product, but also not to forget in the PO!" Can be I just need some education about the many types of products, but for now, I don't know how to handle "a warrenty item"no open API!Although everying to the last details is importable by excel, we would very much like an open API.

Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

non of those are a real inventory management. SO & PO management! Erpag is!

features & pricing!
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 19/8/2021

ERPAG Lacking Support

Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support.

At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG.

My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.

I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Pros

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Cons

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Top ERPAG Alternatives

Tyler
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 8/9/2022

Erpag Review

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Pros

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Cons

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Aushim
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

Pros

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have
- The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock
- It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need
- Clear overview of all the product and services

Cons

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.
Damien
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Pros

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Cons

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Sage X3 and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
Gail
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 25/10/2022

The Trial Made All the Difference

This will be our first real manufacturing/inventory management system. It is a great product if you are transitioning from spreadsheets.

Pros

We like ERPAG features in that many align with our needs now and there is lots of room to scale.

Cons

A few functions are not intuitive, and I have had some issues with the search function for the Product list being inconsistent. One exchange with online help made me wonder if the agent actually understood the mfg/inv/purchase process.

Fulcrumapp.com, MRPeasy and Katana Manufacturing ERP

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

We ranked all features based on their importance to our business and looked for the package that hit the most or all of our critical needs.
Louise
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

Pros

We love the ability to create complex quotes (materials and labour components) and then turn this into a job. We love the integration with Google drive, the ability to barcode all products and handle inventory.We also love the ability for the software to manage regular products as well as one-off projects.

Cons

The software is not extremely intuative to use, and it would be great to have some implementation partners to help set up the system

Cameron
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 8/9/2022

All in One

Although fresh into the software I am finding everything to my liking!

Pros

This ERP does it all. From procurement to fulfillment

Cons

An integration with Ship Station or UPS Worldwide would be helpful. Postmen is not great

MRPeasy

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

The customer service/support team's quality of service was bar none.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 14/2/2022

Perfect software for small companies

Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Pros

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Cons

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Christian
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 1/4/2022

Has the potential to be something amazing

It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

Pros

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review

The software has some great functionality and is 90% there

- Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock
- Set minimum order quantities
-Set up Bills of Materials
-Create supplier price lists
- Customise your view and reports
-Generate QR codes
- Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves
- Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials

It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

Cons

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system

-This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data
-You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient
-The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work
-A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order
- On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock
- They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do

There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

MRPeasy and Katana Manufacturing ERP

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion
Bryn
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pros

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Cons

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

AccountEdge

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.
Joy
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 2/9/2021

Love Love Love This software!!!

Pros

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Cons

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Rafiq
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Reasons for Choosing ERPAG

ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

MRPeasy

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.
Dennis
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 14/2/2022

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

Pros

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way.

I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

Cons

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Steve
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 29/4/2020

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Fishbowl and MRPeasy

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.
Frank

Reviewed on 6/5/2020

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

MRPeasy, JobBOSS² and Katana Manufacturing ERP

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Ratanachai
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 1/7/2020

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pros

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Cons

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Calin

Reviewed on 30/9/2022

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

Pros

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Cons

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most.
Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-)
Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt.
Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one.
ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on.
ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work.

Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc

Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

JOON HYUK
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

Just started

Pros

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Cons

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Teamwork

Reasons for Switching to ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Best ERP Software!

We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Pros

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Cons

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Bryan
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 18/3/2021

Great Product with a good price tag

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Pros

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Cons

So far the features are very functional for my company.

craig
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 8/12/2021

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Pros

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like.

The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Cons

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Sylvia
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 23/3/2020

Best MRP/ERP software out there

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pros

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Cons

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Hung

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Pros

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.