About GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a cloud-based project management solution for small to midsize companies, as well as individual users. The software offers Gantt charts, scheduling, progress tracking and more. GanttPRO enables managers to schedule...

4.7
4.7
4.8
4.8

Browse GanttPRO Reviews

Aravind Reddy
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 12/6/2020

Finally, the best timeline app which I am looking for

I was looking for a good timeline app to plan all my projects and attach tasks to them. Gantt pro gives it all.

Pros

The timelines are well developed. The features which I like the most are the progress which is shown on the gantt bar and liking the tasks together. The ability to create sub projects and then tasks inside that sub project is a plus. I really like the organization of the projects with two views and also the workload section in the bottom.

Cons

The user interface can be a bit more friendly. But, overall, its a great tool.

Joeri
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/4/2021

GanttPro is a very effective and handy tool for any project.

My project runs more smoothly now that progress is being tracked and planned using GanttPro. It is a lot better than using an Excel sheet as a Gantt chart of planning. GanttPro brings your planning alive and makes it easily adaptable to changes in planning or strategy.

Pros

The software allows for projects to be alive and evolving throughout their lifespan. It is easy to set milestones and tasks and assign them to your team. The Gantt chart brings clarity to the progress of the project and can be changed at any time. It is also very to monitor the progress of your team, the workload of your team and the budget being spent.

Cons

When just starting with the software it can be slightly overwhelming. There are so many options and tools that are very easy to be overwhelmed and quit setting up your project. I'd say the program does not work very intuitively but is well worth the time of getting used to.

Response from GanttPRO

Joeri, thanks for the good feedback!

If you have any questions, please, contact our support team via live chat on the site or email us at [email protected]

Replied 3/5/2021
Tine

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

Student Project for ESA

My overall experience is great. I really appreciate a clear and functional interface. It has exactly the core features/functionalities that I need. Other tools are over-complex.

Pros

Out of all the software on the market, GanttPro presented my project management information in the clearest and most intuitive way. It's design is slick and prioritizes functionality. All the necessary tools are embedded right from the start. You do not need any additional plugins and there is no hidden cost. I am using this software to propose a student project for European Space Agency (ESA) and it meets all the requirements. The operation in the cloud provides independence from the operating system, which in my case is a very important feature (I am a Linux user). Considering all its aspects, it has been a very rewarding experience, it is a highly recommended tool.

Cons

If I press ctrl+z (undo) the program introduces a time-lapse feature. It is great, if you want to redo big changes but for small steps it is not necessary.

Top GanttPRO Alternatives

Francesca

Reviewed on 8/1/2018

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away...

Pros

the gantt chart is useful.

Cons

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

Response from XB Software

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

Replied 10/1/2018

Reviewed on 12/11/2022

If there was mobile access, it would be a 10/10 product for me.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. Customizable tools are available at all project stages (planning, management and follow-up of projects), which makes our job much easier. Also, when I want to buy a product, I want the support team to be fast and solution-oriented. It's not something I prefer to desperately wait for when I have a problem. I really liked the customer support of the GanttPRO platform.

Cons

Lack of mobile access is its biggest drawback. When we need to do our work remotely, we cannot do it from mobile because there is no access.

Sunita
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

GanttPro for Project planning

Very good experience as I am doing this work first time. I liked this tool.

Pros

User friendly and flexible. Support system is good. Very easy to allocate milestones and their milestones.

Cons

It doesn't give the overview of cost benefit analysis, PERT view.

Celina

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

Super easy to use

Overall we are really looking forward to use GanttPRO in the futur and for our software project course this year.

Pros

As a student it was very easy and intuitive to use this software. We searched for a great software to make a Gantt-Diagramm for a software project and found GanttPRO. We really appreciate all tasks which are supported, like the progress display or controlling the work effort other teammates have. With GanttPRO we finally have a overview of all our task and the timescedule and we wont miss any milestones.

Cons

Everything is so far fine. We had no problems so far and are just lucky we found this software.

Alona Rose

Reviewed on 16/12/2022

Feel like a Pro with GanttPro!

Gantt Chart is one of the essential requirements in every bidding here in the Philippines, as part of the technical requirements in the procurement process. This is chart is quite time-consuming to create and most of the time this is the reason why we extend our working hours. Thanks to GANTTPRO and its easy features we are easily complete this requirement and it is very presentable to submit.

Pros

What I admire most in this App is its versioning tool where we can still access the previously created Gantt chart to use it as a reference for our bid proposals. This also allows my team to not lose track in completing the chart.Using also GanttPro allows us to provide a presentable output.

Cons

None so far in months of using it and even my co-workers don't have any complications.

Gatwech
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

Why everyone should use Ganttpro

Hi Gant proI am so thrilled to use Ganttpro and it suits my learning style and approach. I take great pride in my study, and my sincerest hope is that it helps each one of your customers accomplish their goals. I had the very best experience since my trial and I’m struggling to find words to express my gratification for this amazing application [GanttPro] . The UI is outstanding, very user friendly for beginners. I can’t wait to recommend it to my fellow classmates. I have acknowledge the very best of ganttpro services and it numerous , satisfying featuresThank you again! I’m looking forward to making my experience even better in the future!Best,Gatwech Tap NguthComputer Science major

Pros

EfficiencyUse friendlyUnbelievable UI The bottom is that this should used by everybody for it numerous feature

Cons

longest trial.As a student , I'm unable to upgrade my account because I can't afford it

Emilie
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 5/1/2023

GanttPro for project Management

As a student in computer sciences management, I needed an easy tool to manage my teams and the time.GanttPro management does exactly this in a really simple way.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, everything was perfect. I had everything I wanted.

Maria J.
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

Really useful product which makes my work much easier

Pros

It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Cons

I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

Response from GanttPRO

Maria, hi! We are glad to see such a profound feedback. If you have questions, you can always contact us at [email protected] or in the live chat on the site. Have a good day!

Replied 16/3/2021
Laura
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/2/2020

Free trial was great, we are looking at going ahead with purchasing the licenses

My team is using it to schedule tasks and meetings for quarterly forecasting. When everyone has visibility of the process it is easier to communicate, also if one deadline moves then it reschedules everyone's tasks in line.

Pros

Ability to add a person as a resource without them needing an account.
Ease of use and it's not over-complicated.
Ability to set dependencies and move tasks together.
Send email reminders and link to GoogleDrive.

Cons

Would like it if slack could be built into the dependencies so that one task doesn't move when another does unless it moves past a certain date.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Too complex for our needs and more expensive.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, Laura. We'd like to inform you that GanttPRO provides the "lag" option. While creating dependencies, you can easily put a duration that a dependent task must lag before and after the dependency is met. You can set positive or negative lag.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Replied 15/5/2020
Rodrigo

Reviewed on 12/7/2019

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pros

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Cons

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Response from GanttPRO

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Replied 15/5/2020
Ahmad

Reviewed on 2/2/2022

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Pros

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Cons

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

León

Reviewed on 26/9/2020

The best Project Management Software out there!!

I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Pros

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Cons

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Response from GanttPRO

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Replied 18/12/2020
Ambre
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Useful tool to follow up on a project

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Cons

Response from GanttPRO

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

• Industry: Research

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Pros

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here;
- Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed.
- Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things.
- Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well.

I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Cons

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Omri

Reviewed on 20/3/2022

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Pros

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle.

First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that.

Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution.

Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Cons

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

Juan
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Team Based Scheduling

I find it is a good software, it has helped me sell my work since Clients appreciate Time Control, specially on Projects that take months. Team members are happy, everyone knows "where" we are and "what" needs to be done since it is cloud based and some Team members are in different offices and cities.

Pros

I use it for schedulling architectural design projects, and find it has good features besides the obvious and basics: you can use WBS, Lag Time, Personal Calendars, custom color the Task Bars, which give you better control and feel of your schedule, and use Filters to "see" what you want to focus on. Also has a Critical Path!

Cons

The Task Bar Time span is only produced according to the Project Calendar. I have staff with different work days and hours (per day) - Personal Calendars - so I expected the software to produce different Time Spans based on Personal Calendars but it does not. You have to punch in the "Effort Hours" (real hours to do the Task), use your calculator and punch in "Duration Hours", based on what the actual Person works per day and week. Then if you reassign the Task to someone with a different Personal Calendar, punch in Duration again :(

Response from GanttPRO

Juan, thank you very much for the review. Automatic change of a task duration depending on available hours of resources is one of the top requests for today. In a few months it will be possible. Stay tuned!

zhong

Reviewed on 4/10/2020

The Best Tool for Drawing Gantt Charts and Managing your Projects

Pros

I have tried some famous software to draw Gantt charts such as Excel and some online web Apps, but I was never satisfied with any of them.
When I trid to use GanttPro online, it deeply impressed me. I was surprised about the convenience, easy-to-use user interface, beautiful themes of GanttPro web App which greatly helped my project management.
I guess many of you just like me are looking for a tool of project management, I can say that if you make a try on using GanttPro, you will never need to find other tools for Gantt chart and will love it.
At last, if you go with GanttPro, you will not have scheduling conflict again, it can be the best tool for drawing Gantt charts and managing your projects.

Cons

The trial period might be a little short, but is still accptable.

Response from GanttPRO

Zhong, it is fantastic that you are enjoying GanttPRO features so much!

As for the trial, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Replied 10/11/2020
﹒ Dovi

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Gantt Pro is fantastic

My overall experience was 10/10, a grade A experience, as you can see, I only had pros and no real cons. It does exactly what I wanted it to, and very well, as I said in the pros, the customization in terms of colors and shapes of tasks, the export function is great should I want an image of my chart, which I've used on several occasions. Whenever I create a chart using GanttPro, it always ends up being a good project, due to GanttPro doing it's best to make sure I stay on schedule, I really loved my experience.

Pros

I mostly used this product to create Gantt charts, which is really does a fantastic job at. Between the different customization of colors, shapes and task types, and as well as exporting to PDF/ XML/ Excel/ PNG features, which come in handy, should you want to work outside of GanttPro's system with other team members. I also loved the way it tracks your progress really well, making sure, I'm always on schedule when it comes to finishing my projects on time. TL;DR if you need to create a Gantt Chart, look no further because you've arrived at your destination.I really don't have much bad to say about this great project. It really just feels smooth and professional.

Cons

I can't say that there was much about Gantt I didn't like, everything was great and it worked just as I expected it to and how I wanted it to.

matan
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

good!!!

Pros

I really like this software! She is the most orderly there, the easiest to understand and arranges for me the best project I could ask for!
I am a biomedical engineering student so it is very important to me a good software for managing the project. I found this software to be the most excellent of all the other software. Also the matter of downloading the schedule to the most tidy computer I found out of all the other software. Plus, the design in the software is perfect! Very nice and boring design. I also see that it is also very suitable for managing large company projects, easy to add employees and share tasks for everyone. For everyone to use.

Cons

nothing .This software just isn't missing anything !!! It is perfect software and has no drawbacks to it. I will continue to use it for a long time

Response from GanttPRO

Matan, thank you so much for such a warm feedback! We are happy that GanttPRO simplified your work in projects.

Bruno
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 16/7/2021

Gantt PRO - Easy and critical to sucess

My experience is very good, easy to use, good features and price/quality is amazing.

Pros

This software allows companies to easily manage their project and ensure success among projects and programs. User friendly and easy to start using.

Cons

The customer service can improve, it took some time to receive reliable information regarding a new feature the company launched.

Paula
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/4/2021

Interesting Application

My experience using this program has been very positive. It is a very useful tool for developing a project with small tasks and very easy to modify.

Pros

I was asked by the institute to do a GANTT diagram and I didn't know which program to do it with. I did a lot of research on the Internet and I found this one. The truth that it was very useful to register myself and there were the instructions at all times. Once inside the application there is an instructor who helps you to take the first steps, but it is seen immediately and very clear. There is a main bar on the left that places all tasks with the date to be done and the end. Any time you want these tasks to be modified and linked to the next one.

Cons

I just didn't like this software is that the test version is so short.

Response from GanttPRO

Paula, we are glad GanttPRO significantly simplified your study process. Have a good day!

Replied 3/5/2021
Ksenia
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Best option for a Gantt Chart

Overall experience is great. I am using GanttPRO for a University project, as all other programs were with too complicated to use, or didn't look attractive for me. I am glad that i have found this website, which allowed to create chart very quickly, without any problems and beautifully looking.

Pros

I believe that Gantt Pro is the best option, when choosing a program for a Gantt Chart. First of all, it is aesthetically pleasant, unlike most programs available. It has nice color and smooth shapes. It is extremely easy to use, even someone without experience can easily navigate. For example, creating dependencies - it can be just dragged. Also it is simple to find how to add special things, like lag. Even though mostly everything can be done without opening task settings, all missing elements or corrections can be done there.
Additionally, It is great that if there are people that are not registered, still can be added by names and be inserted into the chart.

Another plus, even with a free trial it is possible to download your chart (everything can be visible despite watermarks).

Cons

During my experience i haven't found any drawbacks

Response from GanttPRO

Ksenia, thanks for such a positive review. We are glad that GanttPRO helped you in the studying process.