About Keap

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and e-commerce functionalities in one suite. Keap helps small businesses across...

3.8
4.1

Browse Keap Reviews

1,179 of 1,179 reviews
Melissa

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Response from Keap

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Replied 21/1/2020
Natasha

Reviewed on 6/1/2023

Keap is not the best but good

Having a focal spot for the entirety of our data, and the capacity to label individuals naturally has saved heaps of time and most certainly expanded or capacity to interface with clients and sell. Utilizing the mechanized email missions and successions to offer computerized free preliminaries instead of having to physically convey messages has been a lifeline.

Pros

The connection point is perfect and simple to utilize. On initial feelings it seemed to be the re-brand from InfusionSoft was a move decent to keep things more straightforward.

Cons

The hunt is somewhat awkward. It's perfect on the off chance that you're looking through name, telephone number or email address, yet to look through anything more like custom fields requires going to a different page and tracking down that field. Would be perfect on the off chance that there was a choice to "search everything", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not exactly their shortcoming, but rather in light of the fact that we sell items in both Canada and the US in 2 distinct monetary standards, we can't utilize their requesting structures. At the point when you leave it inactive, as opposed to timing out smoothly, you lose any unsaved data. I know that is even more a "my work process, why in the world aren't you saving your work" issue, yet entirely it's actually irritating. Crusade manufacturer doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm compelled to involve Chrome for that.

Response from Keap

Hello Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are always in the process of improving upon our software and appreciate the feedback.

Replied 17/1/2023
Suzanne

Reviewed on 24/5/2016

Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce

Pros

InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Cons

Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

Top Keap Alternatives

Anastacia

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Keap

Overall it is a really good system. Offers plenty of customizable actions and journeys you can create for your users/leads etc. The only downside is the cost.

Pros

I really liked the fact that this tool really does offer a seamless action-triggered integration that is flexible. Some tools you are limited by what type of action is being taken by the end user but KEAP allows you to choose from a large variety of actions and even create/select your own type of action which is great!

Cons

From what I understood, this tool was expensive compared to ActiveCampaign which is what we had originally used before we switched. For the price, might as well have gotten mailchimp.

Palla
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

Is Keap the Right Marketing and Automation Tool?

Marketing and automation platform that provides a range of tools for email marketing, social media marketing, lead generation, and more. It includes customer relationship management (CRM) features such as contact management, task and activity tracking, and sales forecasting, and offers a range of integration options to connect to other software and tools.

Pros

Comprehensive marketing and automation tools:Customization optionsCRM capabilities:Integration optionsSupport and resources:

Cons

Cost and Complexity of the tools. While Keap is designed to be user-friendly, it can still be a complex tool with a learning curve.

Zoho CRM, Salsa CRM and HubSpot CRM
Colette

Reviewed on 10/5/2022

Came to Keap for Price. Leaving because not keeping up with our needs.

Customer support is really good with Keap. I do appreciate that. When we moved from HubSpot, I really missed the features they provided--just simple things but when adding a photo to a campaign, I could see a thumbnail. With Keap, you always have to know the exact name of the image, etc. Keap needs to update the site to make it more robust and intuitive like their competitors.

Pros

Have been using Infusionsoft ---> Keap for 6+ years. We initially moved from HubSpot to Infusionsoft simply because HubSpot was too expensive for the size of our company or what we were looking to accomplish with simple campaigns.

Cons

I feel like Keap has not stayed on the cutting edge--seems a little behind the times now, honestly. We're looking at Klaviyo now and it seems like their campaigns, analytics and action sets will be easier to execute.

Klaviyo

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Price brought us to Infusionsoft (Keap).

Reasons for Switching to Keap

We will probably be switching from Keap to Klaviyo.

Response from Keap

Hi Colette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that Keap has been an affordable solution for your business, but I am sorry that you feel our product has not stayed on the cutting edge. Our product team consistently has new updates in the works, and we are always working to ensure that we are making the user experience easier for our customers.

Replied 10/6/2022
Susan

Reviewed on 23/4/2021

9 Years of Torture

I spent 9 years with Infusionsoft and Keap trying to implement a cohesive, smooth, automated marketing system and never got it right. Finally I gave up and went to ActiveCampaign (more useful features for less money!)

Pros

I liked Campaign Builder the most but it was so difficult to set up, flawed, and lacking features that I had a love/hate relationship with it.

Cons

The limitations of all the features. It seemed that every feature sounded awesome on the surface but when you tried to implement it, there was always something missing or broken that rendered it unusable. Like SMS in campaign sequences or scheduling. Heck, I don't think they even have responsive order forms yet! I had to use ThriveCart.

Melanie

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Still the best option for email marketing

Pros

I started using Keap back in 2009 and it continues to be the best option for having all of my marketing automation in one place.

Cons

I don't like the affiliate management part, although it is what we use. It's easy to make mistakes with set up that lead to tracking issues. I also wish it had a better way to track where new leads come from.

Tammy
  • Industry: Fine Art

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Keap was a challenge

Was not as user-friendly as other software that we have transitioned to.

Pros

Ability to schedule out customer communication.

Cons

Challenge of teaching other coworkers how to use it efficiently.

Imam
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 10/1/2023

Best software ever!

It has indeed helped in a long way, and thank you for creating this website. It's really amazing.

Pros

still the best software to use and would continue to be, though with less flaws, hurray!

Cons

I love everything about this software, it's amazingly good.

Mohan Lal

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Best marketing automation software for small businesses

Keap is a beast in itself in which you can do things effectively provided that you use it effectively, and know your way around it. We used Keap for managing our Contacts, sending promotional emails, marketing automation, and e-comm.

Keap became much easier to use as we got to know the right ways of doing things starting from tag naming conventions, right ways of using Goals, Campaign links etc. And, now it is one of my favorite software when it comes to Marketing Automation.

Pros

I like various things about Keap including:
1. Being able to use tags. This helps in organizing contacts in the proper way (when used effectively, you can easily see things from Macro to Micro levels in your list)
2. Marketing automation capabilities of Keap are best. This includes things like billing automation for e-commerce as well.
3. Being able to use third-party tools like Deadline Funnel, PlusThis helps in making things more personalized and improving conversions for promotional campaigns.
4. Dynamic Content, this helps in making automation campaigns better & simpler

Cons

Nothing apart from, it is a bit on the expensive end.

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love your valuable feedback and are thrilled that Keap has been able to help you grow your small business.

Replied 28/1/2022
Beth

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Keap Best for Lager Businesses or Sales Based

Overall my experience with Keap was good as far as it went. There was so much available that didn't apply to my business and that was a tad frustrating to have to sort through what would be useful and how if at all I could use all of what I was paying for.

Pros

The training I received when I purchased this software was amazing. I learned so much not just about how to use their software but how to grow and ex[and my business.

Cons

For my use as a small business that is not selling products, Keap was quite expensive. There are a lot of excellent features that I didn't use because they didn't fit well or apply to my small service based business.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Keap

I switched to Keap because the presentation I saw inspired me to what more I could be ding o expand my business. IN the end, it wasn't a good fit for the cost.

Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Beth,
We are so glad to hear that Keap is working for your business! Thank you for your review.

Replied 21/1/2020
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

Steep Learning Curve but Worth It

Overall, it was great. We switched because we needed a system that was more than just an email marketing software.

Pros

Infusionsoft is commonly referred to as "Confusionsoft" by a lot of people in the industry, simple because there's a steep learning curve during initial adoption of the software. It operates a bit differently than other CRM and email marketing software out there. However, the email marketing automation features are absolutely top-notch. The software is built to do just about anything you need with email marketing and has great deliverability.

Cons

Just the learning curve. It takes a while to get used to the software and it seems like there's always a better way to be doing things.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Keap

The automation features were way better with Infusionsoft, and the customer support was allegedly much better than that of Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.

Response from Keap

Chris,
Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!
All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

Replied 29/8/2019
Liam
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 23/8/2017

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Replied 27/8/2017
Rebecca

Reviewed on 16/2/2017

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option.

My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

Andron
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 1/3/2019

Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business

Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality.

Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation.

I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Pros

The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools.

The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates.

Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Cons

Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor.

At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied 4/1/2019
Brad

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Shawn
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/7/2018

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly.

Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions &...

Pros

Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Cons

Even with Infusionsoft's many improvements of the last 6-12 months, often there are still barriers to the software's functionality and communication to other programs and plug-ins (integrations) that require yet another purchase or subscription to use. Some of these 3rd party applications offer free integrations, but they are often unreliable or simply non-existent. As an Infusionsoft user who handles multiple accounts for my clients, it is frustrating to have to go to clients again and again with news that they need to spend more money (when Infusionsoft is plenty pricey already) in order to achieve the results they were hoping. Infusionsoft has long been touted as the all-in-one solution, but at this point, and in order to achieve true, full functionality, this is not yet the case.

Reviewed on 23/1/2016

I have become an InfusionSoft expert thanks to their support team

It has been over 2 years since we switch to InfusionSoft from other marketing automation tool and CRM system, and it has been the most positive experience. The team and management could not be more happy with the transition. From the sales process to the on-boarding, InfusionSoft people were polite, professional, and for sure helped us up our game when it comes to sales and automation - ACROSS THE BOARD!

Pros

Besides offering the best customer and technical support team I have ever dealt with, InfusionSoft allows it's users to grow in skills and develop expertise in the software, which in turn, reduces the need to hire an external consultant and keeps the knowledge in house. This is very much invaluable as we continue to grow our team over time. With InfusionSoft we were also able to stream processes such as email marketing, sales pipeline, CRM and customization of our customer email marketing program.
The Campaign Builder is unquestionably the best feature InfusionSoft offers, with dozens of internal tools and functionality to utilize. My favorite trick is the Campaign Links, allowing you to change the links used in internal emails of the campaign as URLs change - so you don't have to worry about going to each email and change the URL manually. This saves hours of man time and allows your team to focus on strategy and implementation.

Cons

We had some bumps on the road, and continue to experience some difficulties with InfusionSoft. In my opinion, the system was not originally developed for B2B companies and this is why opportunity (=each sale coming through the system) and contact records are linked in an odd and inefficient way. We approached the company with this issue, and were told they are working on a way to fix it. However, as we improved our knowledge and skills with the software, we were able to find a work-around to solve this issue.

Carrie

Reviewed on 8/8/2019

InfusionSoft for New Marketing Employees

Overall I am very happy - we haven't had a real CRM since we moved from Act a few years ago and that didn't work for marketing items, mostly for tracking customers. The templates for email campaigns are great and overall, like I said, the platform is very easy to use once you get the swing of things.

Pros

I really enjoy Infusionsoft for it's way to track a prospect or customer through tags, as well as the prebuilt campaigns that we use through the Technology Marketing Toolkit services. Infusionsoft overall is fun and a bit overwhelming when you first start using the software, but once you send a few campaigns it is very easy to navigate through to keep the marketing flowing.

Cons

There are 2 things I would change (or like to see revised) - performing mass updates to a campaign for multiple prospects so you don't have to do each one separately... sometimes when I have 30-50 to update, I find myself spending 10-15 minutes thumbing through the action sets to find the correct command and hoping it goes through.

The other thing I would like to see added is a true pipeline to track leads so I don't have to use our ERP (Autotask) for that function. All I have found in Infusionsoft is an order placer but that is cumbersome and don't help me track leads correctly so I have to use Autotask and a custom spreadsheet I built.

Response from Keap

Carrie,
We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist

Replied 29/8/2019
Doug

Reviewed on 7/7/2016

Outstanding tool for small business

As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!

Pros

Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

Cons

It is somewhat overwhelming, but, once you "get" how it works, creating new sequences and new campaigns is a relatively quick process. I'm not impressed with the native mobile app, which is very limited in function, but if you need access to contacts, they are there.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Thank you so much for your review of Infusionsoft. We are so glad it has helped your law office track more and save time.

Replied 13/7/2016

Reviewed on 30/5/2018

Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time.

Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectors

Pros

Focus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services.

Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency.

Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Cons

Roaming: As it is aimed at small businesses, it is fully aware that these, being limited in resources and personnel, cannot devote many hours to attracting clients.

The price: Although the monthly quotas are acceptable, the initial amount to be paid is quite high, taking into account that there is no trial version (only a demo). You can check the prices of the tool in the price page of your website.

Reporting: This functionality is quite loose, especially with regard to the generation of marching details of campaigns and sales trends.

Poor web analytics: This is another aspect that should be improved, since the data offered are scarce and unreliable when determining conversion rates.

Michelle
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 5/3/2019

It works, but it’s not intuitive

I remember being in countless meetings where we discussed some of the issues we were having with this program and how we were on the hunt for a new program. It was costing our company a lot of money and while, on a basic level, it got the job done... we were never 100% satisfied with the set up.

Pros

It got the job done for the years that we used it. The company I work for used this program before I started so I don’t have any information as to why we went with it. We used this program for years to send out newsletters and other emails. For the most part, it got the job done.

Cons

We used this program for years for our emails and monthly newsletters. Unfortunately, though, this meant we had to hire and keep on a contracted employee to help build these emails because no one in office was trained. In the end, we decided to switch to another program and still needed to pull data from Infusionsoft. It was up to me to gather this data as our contract was up with the previous person who ran it and wow, is it confusing. I luckily had some training by the contracted employee before she left but it didn’t seem to make much of a difference. It is not intuitive. It is not easy to find old emails even when you have a ton of data on the email. There is no easy way to search for things or pull data. You have to know the program very well and do a very serious training on it because creating and reviewing email data is not nearly as easy as other programs we’ve used.