Keap Reviews

About Keap

Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and e-commerce functionalities in one suite. Keap helps small businesses across...

3.8

Browse Keap Reviews

1,276 of 1,276 reviews
Jeff M
Jeff M
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

All in one business solution.

Its been good. The have helped me create over twenty one thriving businesses. I am still creating more.

Pros

The automation of all of the different Services needed to run a small business. CRM, phone, text in the app or desktop, email, scheduling, quotes, invoices, estorefront, Payment Gateway, Keap is all you need to run a local business.

Cons

The didn't have any pre configured solution for specific industry like contractors, handyman or brick and mortar stores, Doctors or Dentist, etc.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Keap

No automation and cost is very different...

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Keap

The automation was limited and I get more complete service offering with Keap.
Denise
Denise

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

Keap, a robust and user-friendly program

It provides us with the flexibility to perform a wide range of segmentation operations to meet our specific requirements; for example, when developing a marketing campaign, we can divide our target audience into subsets based on factors such as their level of product familiarity, the frequency with which they make purchases, and their potential lifetime value as customers. It also includes a customer relationship management system that lets us delegate work and monitor both individual and collective productivity.

Pros

With the support of Keap, I am able to automate my clients' operations. Through the use of numerous opt-in methods, I am able to collect leads, develop and release goods, and set up automated distribution schedules for both products and campaign emails. In order to streamline the referral procedure, you can use the referral partner function.

Cons

If a contact does not seem to be actively engaged, Keap will mark it as opted out. To fully take advantage of the program's features, I believe it requires a significant time commitment to study each module and tool.

Response from Keap

Hi Denise,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear tha Keap is an effective solution in your business for lead management, SEO, and more.

Replied 16/9/2022
Todd
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Keap Falls Well Short of Expectations

Pros

I had high hopes for Keap, considering its promising concept, but my experience with the software has been far from satisfactory. The numerous bugs plaguing the system make it a frustrating and unreliable tool for managing contacts and communication.

The most glaring issue lies in the phone and text features, which seem to have a mind of their own. More often than not, they simply don't work at all, leaving me in the dark when it comes to crucial communications. This inconsistency is not only inconvenient but also undermines the very purpose of the software.

To add insult to injury, the mobile app performance is even worse than the desktop version, making on-the-go management a nightmare. It's disheartening to see such a lack of attention to the mobile user experience, especially in an era where mobile functionality is essential.

Cons

Customer service is another major letdown. My attempts to seek help have been met with abysmal response times, and when I do finally hear back, the quality of support leaves much to be desired. I've resorted to contacting my assigned representative, [sensitive content hidden], and his manager, [sensitive content hidden], but their responsiveness has been shockingly slow. Waiting weeks for a reply is simply unacceptable, and when I do get a response, it's clear that the customer service team is still grappling with the basics.

In conclusion, while Keap may have a promising concept, the execution falls flat due to persistent bugs, unreliable communication features, a poorly designed mobile app, and a customer service experience that can only be described as abysmal. I would strongly caution anyone considering this software to explore alternative options with a more reliable track record and a commitment to customer satisfaction.

Response from Keap

Hello Todd,

Your feedback is immensely appreciated. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced with Keap. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain.

Your input is invaluable in our journey toward providing a seamless and satisfying experience for all our users. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you are open to it, please reach out to [email protected] so that we can look into your concerns further. Thank you.

Replied 2/1/2024

Top Keap Alternatives

Allen
Allen

Reviewed on 28/3/2024

The OG of Marketing Automation

Pros

Its a fully featured software that allows me to create and send campaigns to leads/contacts and great reporting and contact management

Cons

Cost is major issue with the number of contacts allowed per tier

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Response from Keap

Hello Allen,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of automation to send your leads and contacts customized content.

Replied 9/4/2024
Casey

Reviewed on 20/9/2023

I'm keaping this CRM

I recommend Keap to anyone looking for a CRM. It has the right combination of all those critical components. Our previous CRM was a problem in and of itself, but Keap actually helps us solve problems. We couldn't be happier.

Pros

I like Keaps automation the most. I'm no longer swamped with repetitive mind numbing tasks. I only need to set the automation once and it continues to perform the way I need it to. Keap is user friendly and has readily available customer support. Using any CRM can be tedious but Keap is just so easy to use and customize.It has wonderful contact management, lead capture, and tracking tools.It's also very flexible. Keap can help with a landing page and forms to go with it.

Cons

I'd like the calendar management to be more thorough, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about Keap.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Keap

Problems on top of problems with that product.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Keap looked like it was better for us all around and more flexible

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us to others! We're happy to hear that you're "Keaping this CRM"!

Replied 26/9/2023

Reviewed on 20/6/2023

It's great that KEAP can keep track of my clients' information

Keap is our primary customer relationship management tool, and it stores not only marketing and sales data but also details on our customers' accounts, such as their plans, employees, invoices, subscriptions, and more.

Pros

The most profitable methods of reporting can be extensively tailored with the entirety of custom fields, saved, and reused over and over again. Some reports may long for additional features common to all reports, but overall the feature set is quite enough.

Cons

It might be difficult to keep track of the background of changes made to corporate paperwork, client paperwork, subscription paperwork, etc. While this is not unprecedented, there are situations when knowing who changed a subscription or configuration is essential but cannot be identified in Keap.

Response from Keap

Hello Rachel,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Keap! We're glad to hear that using Keap has helped reduce the amount of time and effort spent on follow-up.

Thank you for the feedback regarding being able to see more User actions. We went ahead and submitted that as feedback on your behalf.

Replied 22/6/2023

Reviewed on 17/3/2023

It is easy to use and effective for automating campaigns

For tiny, high-tech businesses, we leverage Keap's automatic lead follow-up features. It's an excellent method to keep track of leads and customers, stay organized, and know who to reach first thing in the morning. It can also be used to promote and follow up after trade shows, webinars, and the combination of text and email message marketing.

Pros

For times when I need to take a break from work, it's helpful to have a system in place that automatically follows up with leads. I really like the automated email and text message sending, lead scoring, and reports on who is signing up for webinars.

Cons

Keap is missing crucial functionality and customer support that are essential for any expanding firm. As soon as they left the CRM, all outgoing emails were flagged as spam. The interfaces for their template makers were equally unattractive.

Response from Keap

Hello Sarah,

We're glad to hear that you're pleased with Keap! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love hearing from users who use automation to give themselves time back.

Replied 4/5/2023
Joseph
Joseph

Reviewed on 3/2/2023

"Very complete program I highly recommend."

I have mastered it to the point of obsession and thoroughly enjoy it. It has helped me organize and maintain thousands of data while allowing me to create and send out countless unique marketing campaigns. It's been a long process, and it might be challenging to keep everyone who has to be involved in it well-trained. However, it serves its purpose as a sophisticated customer relationship management system.

Pros

Keap is a great tool for innovative marketing and commercial strategies due to its many compatible connectors. Keap not only meets but also makes it simple to integrate beyond our immediate needs, including lead management, email campaigns, VOIP, and Gmail.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like, however it would save time if you could import numerous emails into a campaign instead of having to write each email from scratch. Also, a simplified contact view would be helpful for basic users who only need access to contact records. Lower-level Keap users get access to a very beautiful basic view, but individuals who need the full suite of features offered by the Keap/Infusionsoft integration will not be able to use it.

Response from Keap

Hello Joseph!

We appreciate the review. We love hearing about how people use Keap to better their businesses.

We are working to further simplify the contact view for Max Classic, be sure to keep an eye out for it in the coming months!

Replied 13/2/2023
Mindy
Mindy
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Great for an all-in-one service

I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Pros

I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Cons

I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

Melissa
Melissa

Reviewed on 5/11/2019

A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation

I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Pros

Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

Response from Keap

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Replied 21/1/2020
Martin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/5/2021

I've never felt so uncared for as a customer

After 3-4 months of use, I want out. All because of the complete lack of customer service and support.

I had high hopes for Keap, not gonna lie. Several other businesses in our industry has been using Infusionsoft (not to be confused with the other Keap offerings), and so it looked as if Keap could be of tremendous value and replace the handful of systems we used previously, allowing us to centralize our customer engagement around one platform.

The migration of our other assets to Keap took a little longer than the max allotted time Keap had promised, and when it did come back it wasn't done. No updates on the progress, nothing of that sort to let your customers know how things are going. And no response from the person in charge a month after "I absolutely plan on looking into this and rectifying any and all issues." He may absolutely plan on doing it, maybe in 2022 but I wouldn't know since he's not responding, and the two customer success managers assigned to me aren't as well.

I had a call with the first customer success manager who seemed awesome, only to be replaced with someone who keeps saying he will call me and email me back. No calls, no emails, no direc responses to emails.

A great platform - mostly - where you can't get Ecommerce unless you opt in for the legacy version of the service, losing all your sales pipelines and deals data, with an excellent marketing automation engine, but terrible email and landing page builders, and atrocious support.

Pros

First I want to give credit where credit is due - Keap is an absolute monster in terms of features and the level of detail in which you can build automations and customer engagements. With well over a decade having started as Infusionsoft, there's plenty of complex structuring and intricate details that you have at your fingertips.

Keap also offers the necessary parts of a complete customer lifecycle management, like sales pipelines and fairly solid contact views, although not as detailed as the HubSpot CRM for example.

The onboarding experience was great and I worked with an expert who knew Keap inside out, and without it, the learning process would have been extremely steep I feel.

However, Keap has custom fields and forms that you can use to tag and tie data to customers with, which makes it very powerful and offers excellent customization features, something I find very valuable to meet our business needs, versus being boxed in, in a one-size-fits-all contact view.

Cons

While the strength of Keap is its richness in detail with which you can create various engagements and automations, it's also overwhelming in the beginning to wrap yourself around that part. They could do a better job of integrating their knowledgebase inside the app to give relevant sources of information.

Missing systems prompts and UI flaws.
There are some issues with the UI that are counter-productive, like the search field at the top of the dashboard only being limited to search for contacts, instead of the entire dashboard. Similarly, when you create a contact you have three options to tag them with; lead/client/other. If you don't mark the contact with any of these and click 'Save', you'll never find out that it's required to select one, no prompts. And they can't be edited, and you can't add additional options for reasons unknown.

The landing page and email builders are just outright bad.
With so many builders out on the market, and with it being such a central part of marketing, it's surprising that the builder is so immature. The focus has been on building out the marketing automation of Keap, and the builders are feeling the lack of love. We wanted to shift our need of having to use Instapage as part of our marketing stack, but with the builder being so darn bad, I may need to keep it, which for us means Keap is less value for money.

Email and landing page templates are sorely lacking.

No Ecommerce available for Max, only through the legacy version.

Ontraport

Reasons for Choosing Keap

We wanted to build our CRM and marketing tools around a single platform instead of a handful of them.

Reasons for Switching to Keap

Keap looked to be more mature and is widely used in our industry as the platform of choice.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 8/6/2023

Real hit or miss

Great software but really lacking on the customer support end. Towards the end when the bills increased and began to add up, we were told by customer service that we could be put on a special payment plan. This was great news, but unfortunately the sales team did not communicate with the tech team, who permanently deleted our data off their systems before the financial arrangement could be setup. Fortunately we backed up most of our data, but that lack of communication could have been disastrous for any other business.

Pros

They were able to customize the software so that it met our needs as a database for managing subscribers. There was virtually no downtime in the years we were with this company. Once users were trained on certain tasks, it was very easy for employees to pick up the software and become comfortable with it.

Cons

The pricing structure charges by the amount of contacts you have. We logged every sale into this database from even one-time customers, which added up over the years to a point where we were paying hundreds each month for a database of users who were not active. The underlying system also seems to be geared towards companies who are interested in cold calls and commission-type sales jobs. While they did customize their software to fit our needs we were still warned that we were required to send communications through their specialized tracking system in order to measure engagement and leads. Our regular email blasts were not considered good enough.

Response from Keap

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that once trained, your employees easily picked up Keap and became comfortable with their assigned tasks.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't leave on good terms. If you'd like to reach out to our team, we're happy to look further into your payment plan situation.

Replied 27/6/2023

Reviewed on 6/4/2020

Don't waste your time, energy or money

I started with Infusionsoft before it was Keap. Customer service was way better before the were bought out. It is not called confusionsoft for no reason. It's extremely confusing, their tech support often has to spend hours trying to figure any issue out. If it takes their tech support, people who know the program, hours to figure out an issue imaging what it will take you. There are several other CRM systems out there that are much easier to use.

Pros

I like the dashboard with the daily reminders of followups. That makes it easy to not let people slip through. Setting up the campaign however to get the daily reminders is a complex process. If you miss anything it will not work properly and the customer support team will not be able to help you set up campaigns or do anything with your campaign.

Cons

The cost is astronomical. If you are lucky enough to understand how to and you have the time to build out the backend and all of the campaigns great. If you do not, it will const 10's of thousands of dollars to hire someone. I have had to pay someone the entire time to help with mine and when I went to leave infusionsoft, there is no way to save the campaigns or anything that you paid to have built. They say they will keep it for you for 90 days and if you don't come back to their program by then you lose it all. So basically they own all of your campaigns and everything you paid to build in the system. BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY BUILDING SOMETHING OUT

Response from Keap

Hi Jennifer,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our product. Infusionsoft is built for ultimate power and customization. We have many educational resources to help with implementation as well as a large hub of partners who can help with your customization needs. For privacy and security, we hold onto your data for 90 days after you cancel your subscription. We wish you the best of luck in your small business.

Replied 29/4/2020
Nathan
Nathan

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Keap

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied 13/12/2018

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

I used to be a huge supporter but the company has gone downhill! Problems are becoming to much!

Not really going to give you what some of the big CRMs offer, so don't expect that, but it does let you do the emails in HTML format for broadcast emails and track open rates, it also lets you do anything you build the campaign for with the right add-ons from other companies. You will definitely need plus this if you want to send text messages. Also be aware that the email marketing is severely limited because of the spam filters being set so high even when someone signs up for contact online.

Pros

I really like the way campaigns operate and that you can install forms directly into the website. It is something where you get what you pay for and it shows. While they offer a way to get things done it is not always the easiest or smartest way. There are usually ways to work around issues but not direct solutions.

Cons

What I have found is that there are real problems with integrations and each update seems to cause added glitches. The whole identifying that we have permission to respond to someone who contacts us online is a giant pain. I know that they don't want to assist spammers but they are making it harder for us to respond. Often we have to go in and send out a confirmation email to someone in order to put them into an appointment reminder campaign. Which is absolutely ridiculous. If they have an appointment we are not spamming them. The other issues are the integrations that they blame the party trying to integrate with and they offer ZERO assistance on their end. They make you go find developers instead of having people on staff who could charge per integration. It is annoying and makes integrating much harder than it should be! Also even using Zapier we have had issues with integrating, It causes multiples of contacts to be sent and then it causes the problems with making it work correctly to the point we just disconnected!

Sofia

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

An efficient CRM solution

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with Keap. It is a great all-in-one CRM platform that is easy to use and provides great customer service. The only downside is that it can be a bit pricey, but if you are looking for an all-in-one CRM platform, Keap is a great choice.

Pros

Keap is an incredibly user-friendly all-in-one CRM platform that makes it easy to manage customer relationships. I love how quickly I can access customer data and generate reports. The customer service team is also incredibly helpful and always on hand to answer any questions I might have.

Cons

The one downside of Keap is that it can be a bit pricey for some businesses. However, if you are looking for an all-in-one CRM platform that is easy to use and has great customer service, Keap is a great choice.

Response from Keap

Hello Sofia,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience with Keap. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you find Keap to be efficient and user-friendly.

Regarding your comment on pricing, we understand that affordability is an important consideration for businesses. We constantly strive to provide a valuable solution at a competitive price.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and your endorsement of Keap.

Replied 21/6/2023
Ely
Ely

Reviewed on 9/10/2023

They used to be the only game in town

For years, it was a great platform but they just kept making decisions that really were not in the interest of their users and year after year of promises to make things better it felt like an abusive relationship.

Pros

Because they were the first real CRM/email system of its kind, I was an early user and advocate.They set the stage for a lot of platforms you see out there now and for the longest time it was the backbone of my business.

Cons

Thier support team has been almost useless. I've been a power user for years, and most of the time trying to get help if there was an issue was like dealing with a toddler.Sorry to be rough, but it's true. It got really frustrating, and I just couldn't take it anymore.I've been a user since 2007 and it was a hard day when I finally just couldn't put up with them anymore.

Response from Keap

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that you were an early adopter and advocate of Keap.

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with our support team. We're continuously working to improve our services and user experience. We understand how important it is to have an effective support team.

If you ever decide to give Keap another try, we hope you'll notice the positive changes we've made. Your long-time support has been greatly appreciated, and we'd love the opportunity to win back your trust. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us. We wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Replied 26/10/2023
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 21/8/2015

Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced...

Pros

The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

Cons

The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

Liam
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 23/8/2017

Great tool but not without issues

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Keap

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Replied 27/8/2017
Matt
Matt

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Diverge Performance Therapy Review

The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Pros

Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Cons

The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

Response from Keap

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Replied 4/1/2019
Brad

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Heather

Reviewed on 1/2/2024

Keap Is Vital to My Business!

Overall my experience with Keap has been great. The company has a great vision and purpose and the entire community associated with Keap from users to partners has always been encouraging, supportive and inspirational. As a software, it has been instrumental to my business' continued growth.

Pros

Keap has become a vital part of my business. As a small business owner I did not have the money to hire a full time assistant to help me and Keap has helped fill that space. Being able to set up automations that not only help collect new leads for my business, but also help get those potential clients scheduled in my calendar without me needing to do a thing saves me so much time and energy. I have been able to create marketing campaigns that run like clockwork generating new leads and sales. I honestly could not run my business without it.

Cons

Keap can have a bit of a learning curve to it. As with any software it can take some time to get things set up and running the way you need them to.

Response from Keap

Hello Heather,

We're happy to hear that Keap was able to fill the space of an assistant to help you and your business. We love hearing that you find the Keap ecosystem of partners and users to be encouraging, supportive, and inspirational. Thank you for leaving us a review, we wish you the best!

Replied 20/2/2024
Shawn
Shawn
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 23/7/2018

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly.

Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Janine
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/9/2017

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am...

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!)
I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

Response from Keap

Hi Janine,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

Replied 28/9/2017
Gerri Ravyn
Gerri Ravyn

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Don't do it!

Our experience has been very challenging. Thanks to InfusionSoft, we are now able to send automatic messages to our customers when they purchase a product. Unfortunately, our customers also have received receipts for past purchases that looked like possible identity theft, and have had their cards automatically charged multiple times for the same product based on a setting checked (or not checked) in a campaign or the system by IFS staff. We have also had multiple consultants not respond to our email questions, and were charged by IFS when they said they would remove a charge. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I would definitely not choose this product for our organization if I could go back and do it again.

Pros

The promises made by the salesperson, the kickstart consultant, the data transfer team and the customer service specialists that this software would help us immensely. We do like the ability to automate responses to emails and follow up with clients.

Cons

The constant and enormous mistakes made by InfusionSoft staff, including a data transfer error that generated over a thousand receipts for past purchases made with our organization (which made our customers believe they had been hacked), and a situation when they charged a customer's card over and over automatically, so that customer was charged $21,000 over Thanksgiving weekend.

We have had to purchase many add on pieces of software to make the IFS software work and of course, we were unaware of all the extra costs we would incur making this work.

We have also been frustrated by the lack of response of some Infusionsoft staff to both email and phone messages. This has happened to our Office Manager, our Board President, our Training Director, and myself.