About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

4.1
4.1
4.2

Browse Aircall Reviews

Selim
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

One of the best

I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

Pros

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Cons

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

Response from Aircall

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Replied 25/10/2021
Alex
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

CallTools and Zoiper

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Ashwin

Reviewed on 6/12/2021

Poor business phone system, unethical billing

Bottom line:
If you are looking for a decent business phone system that offers decent quality phone calls and user experience, please look elsewhere. You shouldn’t be reading this review either, I would never recommend this company to any business owners. There are multiple companies around, I would advice you to check them out.

Good luck!

Pros

Integrates with salesmsg to send out mass sms

Cons

I had moved from Vonage to Aircall for my business phone system. I wanted to use salesmsg to send out mass marketing sms to my customers and the only company that salesmsg recommends to be integrated for voice calling feature was Aircall.

Within few hours of using the Aircall app I find myself using a sub par business phone system. The cellphone app is extremely unrefined, lots of bugs and many features are absent. As simple as copying and pasting phone numbers from contacts tab is a daunting task. I had to memorize the numbers if I need to copy it (that’s how poorly designed the app is)

Second flaw is that voice calls gets disconnected frequently. The phone call always disconnects after the first ring and I am forced to call every customer back as their calls don’t last past one ring. This is real haste, if your business gets good number of calls everyday.

Third major issue here is that their billing team are unethical. My phone numbers were ported 6 days past my billing date with Aircall. Hence I am now getting charged for my full monthly fees although I have no service with Aircall past the first 6 days since the start of my billing cycle.

When I approached the billing team, they declined to refund the balance (for the periods that I have no active service with Aircall) this I feel is ruthless billing policy towards small business owners like myself. I hate to pay two months of service for a poor business phone system that I had hardest time using.

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that it can be frustrating when you purchase a tool for your business that isn't quite working the way you need it to.

We try to make our app as user friendly as possible, but of course there are several factors that are sometimes out of our control and can lead to unexpected user issues. Should you ever decide to give Aircall another try, I'd recommend downloading our browser extension, which would enable you to call your contacts in one click, rather than through copy and pasting. Here's where you can learn more about this feature: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/5259528-how-to-use-aircall-s-browser-extensions

Calls being dropped can be attributed to many factors, but one of the most common is a poor internet signal. Another could be simply be that the contacts you dialed declined your call. In these cases, even the best VoIP tool will run into issues.

It looks someone is in contact to resolve your billing issue.

Max

Replied 14/12/2021

Top Aircall Alternatives

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call management application

A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Pros

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

Cons

The management of contacts can be much improved.

CloudTalk

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 21/11/2022
Alexandre
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 2/5/2021

Pros

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Nessim

Reviewed on 16/9/2022

Great Tool for VoIP

Pros

- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Mobile apps
- Desktop apps
- Easy to buy new numbers
- Easy to add new users
- Fast customer success

Cons

Sometimes the lines are not stable and it's not working.
As we are using it on a daily basis, it can be an inconvenient. It is happening just from time to time so it's ok for now.

Response from Aircall

Hi Nessim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad you're making good use of our PowerDialer feature. We hope it's helping you save a lot of time! If you encounter call quality issues in the future, we've compiled these tips to help you: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/62b22b0ce798461b468f5c29. - Best, Max from Aircall

Replied 21/9/2022
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 8/6/2019

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Twilio

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.
Sanoussy

Reviewed on 16/1/2023

Aircall review

This software is good its for that I am proud of aircall.

Pros

The use IS very easy in click to contact my customers, because he took them in hand.

Cons

I haven't had any inconveniences from this aircall software.

Response from Aircall

Hi Sanoussy, thanks so much for your stellar Aircall review! We are so grateful for customers like you ���� I hope you have a lovely day. - Leslie from Aircall

Souaibou

Reviewed on 1/1/2023

Aircall

Pros

The aircall software is very easy to use and very affordable

Cons

No simultaneous call features.

Response from Aircall

Hi Souaibou, thanks so much for your positive Aircall review! We're so grateful for customers like you ���� Regarding simultaneous call features, I have great news! You can set up your Aircall ringing rules as Simulatenous, Random, or Longest Idle (learn more below). - Leslie from Aircall

Hardik

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

Best application I've ever used

I'm using Aircall since 5 months and honestly it's a really good product for our business.

Pros

Calling is good, we can transfer calls easily,Overall easy to use.

Cons

We can easily transfer the calls internally

Response from Aircall

Hi Hardik, thank you! Your review just made our day ���� We're so happy you chose Aircall to help support your business conversations. I hope you have a fantastic day! - Leslie from Aircall

Casper
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/1/2021

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Response from Aircall

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Aircall Team

Replied 25/1/2021
Sheila
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

How I feel about Aircall.

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Ana

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

The bare necesity

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Pros

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

Zoom Meetings

Cost and need

Response from Aircall

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Replied 29/11/2021
Lennie

Reviewed on 29/4/2022

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Pros

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Cons

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Response from Aircall

Hi Lennie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements.

Leslie from Aircall

Replied 6/5/2022
Mike
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/4/2021

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall
Kevin

Reviewed on 7/2/2022

Great Product!

Overall I'm happy with Aircall. I've been using Aircall for more than a year now. There have been minimal bumps are errors along the way. really good product! :)

Pros

The thing I love most about air call is how easy it is to use. everything is clean and works as you'd expect. much simpler to use than other phone systems I've used in the past. Great job!

Cons

sometimes I have interference on the line, but it's hard to say if that is network-related, the software, or possibly the person on the other line.

Caitlin

Reviewed on 6/10/2021

Do not recommend at all

horrible

Pros

interface looked nice, the call recording function was useful

Cons

Where do we begin? Aircall has been nothing but a headache for us.

PRODUCT:
- Quality call is SO poor. To the point we just gave up on using the application. Calls would drop out and our customers would complain they could not hear us at all. There would be at least a 2 second delay in calls, the lag was atrocious. Whenever we took this issue up with Aircall it was blamed on our internet. The speed tests they made us do proved our internet was perfectly fine. We use our internet for video calling daily and never have an issue. We have now been using Ring Central, which is also dependent on internet, and according to our users the difference is aboslutely shocking. We have not experienced any call quality issues with them, and they have a really good analytics section showing us the quality of each call. Unlike Aircall, where we had to submit a ticket for every single call that had an issue, and the response we got everytime was that it was our internet problem.
- The mobile app lacks so many features. To answer a call you must answer through the aircall app. On ringcentral, if a call comes through on our phone, we can answer straight away through ringcentral without needing to press onto the app.
- The dashboard had so many glitches. It could not even display the correct time we were making calls. I took this up multiple times with support and for weeks was told it was still being fixed. Integration with our CRM just did not work, our contacts never showed up on our dash

Response from Aircall

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using our product and working with our teams. Aircall prides itself on bringing its customers the power of voice, and we appreciate that you shared yours with us. Our Product and Tech Teams are focusing on a number of areas in the next year to improve our customer experience including enhanced iOS and Android apps, a redesigned dashboard, and continuous infrastructure improvement to ensure highest call quality and reliability. We hope that we can help resolve this issues with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager with any questions you may have. - Leslie

Replied 12/10/2021

Reviewed on 13/2/2022

Aircall Feedback

Overall I am happy

Pros

It is easy to use, effective.
I like the recording part more, as it gives me a great chance to monitor my CMSs' calls and make the needed improvements, develop phone call quality guidelines to reach out to the Joomag quality support.

Cons

Customer support, as it takes pretty long to receive the needed assistance.

Response from Aircall

Thank you so much for sharing such great comments with us! This made our day :) We hope you continue to enjoy Aircall for years to come. If you ever need anything more from us, just let us know! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Replied 15/2/2022
Jeff
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 9/8/2019

Garbage Town, USA

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Pros

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Cons

- French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Everything

RingCentral MVP

Response from Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Replied 14/8/2019
Seveno

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

The best app to set up a call center and to enable support clients

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the my website under Shopify. Also hhe desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Cons

SMS messaging is missing, I hope I'll be a in the next futur.

Response from Aircall

Hi Seveno,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you! It's awesome to hear that you're getting the most out of Aircall. And, I have good news for youSMS is available! We offer one-to-one text messaging for eligible mobile numbers. Here's how it works: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/4809620-sms-business-text-messaging

If you don't see this feature on your account, let me know so that I can get you some help.

Replied 29/11/2021
Claudia
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 23/7/2021

GREAT DIALER

If I have a small business, I would still use this app :)
You get the quality you paid for!

Pros

Our company has been using Aircall for about 3 years now. It's such a neat, great functioning tool.
I had tried Zoom and RingCentral and I have a hard time hearing the person in another line.
Most of the time, it takes a few seconds for the other person to receive my message.

Aircall does not log

Cons

A little expensive than other dialers...

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 13/4/2016

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Pros

I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties.
Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

Cons

The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

Erin
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 12/6/2017

Great app

Pros

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Cons

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

Maria
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 7/3/2022

A must-have product

A must-have program for a company. I love calls can be recorded because that helps a lot to remember what a client said or requested. Easy to install and understand how it works. Because you can also install Aircall in your phone, you can keep working out of office with the same advanteges than being in the office.

Pros

Easy to install in your laptop and your phone, you dont need to give your personal number to workers, just aircall number and you can choose when people can call you or not.

Cons

Nothing special, all are advantages, nothing to say.

Response from Aircall

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your lovely review! So wonderful to hear some of your favorite Aircall features, whether you're in the office or remote I hope you have a wonderful day!

Leslie from Aircall

Replied 8/3/2022
George
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 9/5/2021

Aircall is a user-friendly tool that is intuitive, easy to set up and sync with other CRM...

My experience with Aircall has been extraordinary so far not only from a product UX/UI perspective but also from my interaction behind the tool (CSM, Support, etc). Keep it up!

Pros

I've been using Aircall for 3years now, and I am quite satisfied with its simplicity and flexibility. It is easy to set up and sync with other CRM tools like Zendesk, Hubspot, Planhat, etc. I also like the easy IVR system someone can set up with minimum DEV resources or at all.

Cons

Nothing that I have on top of mind right now.