About Salesforce Sales Cloud

Grow your revenue and profits with intelligent sales automation with Sales Cloud. Help every rep be more efficient. Close more deals. Collect cash faster. Boost growth and profit with intelligent automation and integrated tools...

4.1

Browse Salesforce Sales Cloud Reviews

17,527 of 17,527 reviews
Huw
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user

My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

Pros

-Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications.
-Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity.
-A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation.
-Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

Cons

-Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times.
-Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times.
-Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used.
-Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

Dynamics 365 Business Central

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Due to employment change when I moved companies.
Rahul
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

CRM that need more development efforts

Less likely to recommend the service as it is night mare for me to analyze and develop few things

Pros

Cost and support is the case, I tried only by seeing their promotions

Cons

Very difficult to develop and training employees is the bigger challenge

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

I justed tested salesfornce and zoo together but I purchased zoho
Boyd

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

Salesforce: The Expensive Customizable CRM/Platform

We use Salesforce both as a CRM internally and also a platform to release our web-based software. It's a solid CRM and a solid platform, but it does have some major limitations that really cause us to question our decision to go with Salesforce. The first is the lack of a native backup solution. Salesforce instead asks you to work with third-party backup solutions which are incredibly expensive. If you think your Salesforce licensing is expensive, wait until you ask for a backup provider solution. You are looking at thousands of dollars a month, which is price prohibitive for small companies. Salesforce will let you export your data weekly (not daily) but it's all just in plain CSV files. If you ever need to restore that data, it's nearly impossible. This is largely why the backup providers charge so much, because of the need to rebuild a complex database system with all the relationships, junction objects, etc.The software is extremely customizable, with the ability to create custom objects, fields, relationships on the fly. This is where Salesforce is remarkable -- their code and database renders changes on the fly, so you don't need to wait to use any of these. You can build a custom object, add fields, and start capturing data immediately. Missed a field? Add it and update your page layouts and keep going.However, bear in mind that every feature in Salesforce is also a hurdle.

Pros

Extremely customizable and extensibleEasy to build custom objects, fields, relationships between objects, etc.No-code Flows offer an ability to automate your system without resorting to Apex codeAppExchange offers multiple tools to expand your org's usability and integrate with other web-based applicationsMassive infrastructure and widespread adoption increases ability to interact with other web-based applicationsLarge 24/7 support teamPermissions are very granularStrong API support with capability to update org metadata using VS Code and other toolsHIPAA/HITECH/SOC certified

Cons

No native backup solution (and if you ever need to restore, good luck!)Very expensiveComplicated licensing and versions (Standard, Enterprise, Unlimited, etc.)Permissions are endlessly complex to configure and maintainEndlessly complex to maintain (private vs public list views, related lists, page layouts, lightning layouts, sharing settings, Flows, reports, dashboards, etc.)Salesforce make changes on a quarterly cycle which can impact your business processesInconsistent platform behaviors (Classic vs Lightning)Limitations can be incredibly frustrating, often with no workaroundsNot an ideal solution for small companies

Top Salesforce Sales Cloud Alternatives

Sumit
  • Industry: Banking
2.5

Reviewed on 30/6/2015

Running AGILE CRM projects on Salesforce

Pros

This is the best of the breed CRM that leverages cloud infrastructure to its fullest. It integrates well with a lot of 3rd party products required in your CRM ecosystem. However, well does not mean its quick and easy..you still are dealing with a packaged application. Which means you will require integration points / interfaces every time you are trying to use the back and the CX front end. This factor is more highlighted during a CX endeavour. It is still the least effort intensive compared to the other top CRM's. One of the key strengths is in the sales / marketing modules.

Cons

Its not a product fault or vendor fault. In fact if your are running an agile project on top of this CRM just be mindful of the fact that it is a packaged product so applying a CX layer on top of the back end is not an easy initiative. Simply put it is not a purpose built software it has some good foundations/ technical architecture. If you want to use AWS for a implementation then it is a strong contender.However, if you want to run CRM features in-house and constantly look for the industry depth in functionality then this is a wrong choice.

Jamie

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

A Business Essential for Success

Pros

Salesforce Sales Cloud product is an essential part of our day-to-day operations. Not only is it incredibly intuitive, but it also has so many options for customization to our business. I find that if I think of it, I can build it with Sales Cloud. There is always support if we run into any technical issues and training materials to aid in our implementation and learning processes. Overall, it's a great value for the money, especially when one considers that you can pay per license and pay significantly less than other products.

Cons

Sometimes, we could get so impressed with what Sales Cloud could accomplish that we would get carried away and over build what could have been a simple solution. It's important to understand your business thoroughly and get familiar with the tools so as not to overbuild.

Zendesk Sell and Zendesk Suite

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

The cost, reputation, and customization options made us trust Salesforce Sales Cloud most.

Reviewed on 21/6/2022

Salesforce provides it all but at a cost for both money and time

For the money we paid, I expected some out-of-the-box sales features that were not present; they had to be built. It could not accommodate a List View, which made it difficult for me and my team to move away from simple spreadsheets that provided a wholistic view, which is helpful for managing sales activities daily.

Pros

It could ultimately do anything I wanted it to

Cons

Had to hire a SFDC admin full-time to help us build out reports, etc. Also had to pay lots of money to a 3rd party to help us implement it.

Mari
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

great cost and benefit

Pros

We love the convenience and freedom for customization, easy data integration with other software systems, flexible report customizations, cloud accessibility and much more.

Cons

Applying custom user interfaces is something every business could need. In this case, the involvement of Salesforce developers will be necessary, which will be quite expensive for the company.Thus, even though it is a powerful system, it will need many complements. For example: to create a complete solution, he will need several complete ones, depending a lot on managers coming from App Exchange providers.

Reviewed on 9/1/2023

Pros

SF very easy to use offer a good dispatch for each department

Cons

I haven't seen anything so far, the first time using little bit confusing but easy to catch up to it , and feel the dashboard.

Deanna

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Salesforce Sales Cloud 2022

My overall experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud is that it is very informative and user friendly and cost effective for out team.

Pros

What I like about the software is that it is very informative and user friendly.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes at this time regarding the Salesforce Sales cloud software.

Minsu
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

Useful but might use some tweaking

It helps to have a range of visible ways to explore that data. For overall sales by product, I like line graphs.

Pros

Contracts are simple.Tracking is provided.Routine chores can be automated.

Cons

No specific suggestions for improvement.Some technological glitches...It is debatable whether regular costs for this level of program should be paid.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 30/8/2020

Cost effective and very efficient CRM

I helped in implementing corporate engagement plan for donation management.
It has easily defined schema and took less time to customize the module.

Pros

Easily defined, fully connected and talking features. It is widely popular in each industry sector, market leader and radical in changing the whole ecosystem of CRM industry. SaaS or PaaS it has changed whole ecosystem. Every company which is on on Salesforce has saved tonnes of money and time while focusing on their potential.

Cons

Too many customizations lead to duplicate efforts. It releases so many versions so fast that sometime unnecessary update clients do.

Neon CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Sheets were not talking to each other. It was not easy to capture all the historical movements in the account.

Google Analytics 360

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

free 10 user for Non profit success pack by salesforce.
Gaurav
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Pros

Sales management features are good
good tracing and notifications
account management
geolocation integration
Integration with SAP
User Community
Easy to Use
APIs

Cons

Customer Service
third party vendor implementation
Overall Cost
Switching cost
Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights
Customer reports , except Einstein

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

better product capability
Eric R

Reviewed on 11/5/2021

Salesforce is the best CRM if money is no issue and you customize it to your needs

SFS was a great solution for a company I worked for because I was able to spend the time to configure for optimal use. By understand the needs of the sales team, support team, and even our engineers who had minimal interaction with SFS, I was able to achieve a lot. I never got us into internal messaging, but I did improve our lead capture and qualification process with SFS.

Pros

SFS is a very powerful piece of software that is a dream if you take the the time to configure it and a nightmare if you don't. Those who fail with SFS are the people who think it's a turnkey solution that you can just buy and start using. Nope. You need to configure the heck out of it to suit your needs. If you take it seriously, capture workflows and goals for your team well, and take the time to set it up, you will be very happy with this solution. It doesn't need to take years, but it does take dedicated time.

Cons

The pricing is high. Social media tools for the application are pretty weak. Plus, out of the box, it's overwhelming and just not usable.

Sage CRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite, SAP Business One and Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] liked the power of Salesforce and felt that a weak sales pipeline would hurt us. So, we focused on optimizing, getting many module solutions to add to Salesforce, and it was working well. The sheer mass of options in the Salesforce Marketplace was also impressive and led to us thinking this was the right solution for people not afraid of paying for the premium option.
yash
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

Best CRM

Best Experience so far with salesforce even with different salesforce cloud including sales, service and community cloud as well.

Pros

I am a big fan of Salesforce and I am using it from last 5 years and I have worked in both classic and lightning so I would say its one of the best CRM for small as well as big organization.

Cons

I am somewhat upset with Report and Dashboard in salesforce because they have some limitations and even there are some filters are there in which if we want to show visual graph than I can show only 2 or 3 columns only.

Dynamics 365 Business Central

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

I guess Microsoft dynamics was not user-friendly and even I guess on cloud and it was more complex to integrate with other tools so we decided to go with Salesforce which was user-friendly and we can be integrated easily with 3rd party software.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

Salesforce was a game changer for us

This solution is very customizable but you better have someone who has been trained to make those changes. This is the first software that I've taken classes to keep learning because it is so complex. But the API is basically wide open so that gives us an infinite amount of opportunity.

Pros

The UI and UX were definitely well considered and implemented. Training was much easier than anticipated and the customer support has definitely improved over the years. I was very skeptical at first about this "whim" purchase by our CEO without my consultation. However, having used and administered several other CRM's, this was definitely a good move for us.

Also, there are thousands of Apps that you can add to customize your instance.

Cons

Cost of administration for a company that doesn't have a Salesforce certified admin might be an issue for some companies.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Loved Dynamics CRM but cost of ownership was high with not enough customization for our industry.

Dynamics 365
Blake
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Industry Leading for a Reason

Once set up and you actually learn how to use it, this is great software and leads the CRM industry for a reason. We have been able to improve prospecting and customer retention by double digit percentages since implementing salesforce.com.

Pros

The integrations are truly outstanding. Simple integrations with almost every piece of software you can imagine. The fact that we can send out emails and see which of the current prospects in our pipeline read it is truly outstanding.

Cons

Steep learning curve! Salesforce is not easy to use immediately, nor set up. It's best to have somebody in your organization be the, "Salesforce Champion."

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud

Needed more robust integrations and the next level of product. Our org had outgrown Highrise and it was time to move on.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reputation, support, and ultimately the integrations and what we could do with the aggregated data.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/5/2018

Our company has been using Salesforce for around 2 years now and I can say it served our needs...

It keeps good track of our candidates and clients discussions over a period of time which helps us get back from where the last conversation had ended. A good account information as well with 360-view of information. Tools operate much of some famous social networking sites and could be considered as an easy-navigating platform.

Pros

A platform that offers sales management, customer service, marketing automation and partner relationship management. It is a c cloud-based CRM solution, Salesforce gives you anywhere, anytime, access to your business data, even from mobile devices. This platform helped us streamline our process and logged our conversation with each of our clients/candidates keeping track of the discussion history and knowing where we left at. It has a good contact management system that allows the users to store a lot more information like account/client details, addresses, other available information which allows a good account info overview. The Dashboard is customizable and can fit to what their client needs and requires for the specific process. It's an easy to navigate software especially for those who had been into cloud-based platform before.

Cons

The complexity of its features sometimes are not being exhausted/maximized by small-scale businesses and could get overwhelming at times. Pricing may be a bit high for a small company especially if they want something that is more customizable. For our team, it took us a while to navigate the platform fully and think of was on how to customize the platform based on our needs. Knowing what is already available for us and what can be considered for the future is something that we get to deep dive over the course of months and a lot of collaboration and dicussion with the team. Reporting issues might be a bit hard in terms of knowing who is responsbile for certain technical glitch if its Salesforce folks themselves or some app that links to it.

Cha

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company.

It is incredible how this program has the ability to offer you a wide variety of options for the descent of a company and get many more sales that contribute to the business, Salesforce is one of the best programs that you can integrate into your company, from an excellent admiration and control of all your data until the management and correct interaction with all your clients, this program will reinforce the weaknesses that your work operation may have and will improve them to be your main virtues, in my work there is no other program more complete than Salesforce, Since there are so many possibilities that are achieved with the help of this amazing software, it makes my job much easier and more effective when starting.

Pros

This program presents a totally simple interface to work with and that each of its users can concentrate on increasing the sales of their business and the entry of new clients to the company. This program is an administrative space where all the processes and procedures can be built. with the purpose of the constant growth of the company, one of the best things that this program has is the control and domain that each of its users acquires at the moment of implementing Salesforce in their workplace, as well as being a program that focuses on the management of advertising and marketing of the company with the same purpose of generating many more sales and new relationships for the business, it is by far the best CRM that has a host of options and benefits for the company and for my development .

Cons

Without a doubt, the area and all the marketing functions can improve, we understand that it is not a program that focuses only on this area, but it can improve a lot in each of the new updates, this in order to reach more places and clients who are interested in our services and on the other hand it could be a bit complicated due to the amount of information to integrate certain contents multiple ways, in general I work very well and I like the performance of the program.

Piotr

Reviewed on 27/7/2018

Jack of all trades in the CRM world, yet, imperfect and expensive.

Pros

It's a very complex and versatile piece of software, there's a lot to like about it:

- it can be used for Sales and Service
- it is cloud-based and can be used by teams scattered around the whole world
- it can be customised to suit all business types, from selling companies to clinics etc.
- it has a very rich marketplace, if you did not find what you were after baked in, you will probably find it in the AppExchange
- it has a lot of integrations, e.g. email, CTI
- it is cross-platform, you can use it on phones, tablets, MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux
- it is very secure and has a very granular security options
- you have access to all your data, you can export raw data anytime you need it for security and migration purposes
- it has an insane deal of automation, you can apply a lot of automatic jobs, workflows, processes that will automate your daily tasks, allowing you to focus on the most important tasks for your business cutting down on the admin for the regular users

Cons

- first of all, it is quite expensive, on the other hand, building and using an in-house CRM can be even more expensive, before purchasing, however, make sure if you need all the bells and whistles, as you might just as well get a competitor's CRM that will suit your needs and will be cheaper
- complexity has its price, to configure all of this, you will need a bunch of well trained certified and experienced admins, employing incompetent admins will expose your business to unnecessary downtimes
- competent and experienced admins, on the other hand, are also very expensive and not necessarily easy to find
- Salesforce can be very fragile to changes, making a small change can sometimes cause a chain reaction immobilizing your business, every change has to be thoroughly tested in Sandboxes

Before deciding to use Salesforce I recommend doing a research to make sure your business will benefit from Salesforce's features. It is a great tool and can really help your business provided there is a good justification. Otherwise, you might be better off with something simpler.

nandyala

Reviewed on 23/6/2017

Salesforce is a full-featured CRM software for all types of businesses. With Salesforce Small...

Firstly, there is little to no risk when using Salesforce. Due to its low acquiring costs and low-risk management as an organization tool, there is very little to lose and a lot to benefit from.
The database that Salesforce uses is also helpful in digitizing and organizing company sale records. Thus, improving the overall organization of a company.

Pros

Salesforce and good customer service comes hand in hand. It allows customization of profiles for individual customers as well as quick, organized access to individual records

There is also no need to purchase software and hardware systems to help maintain and keep the application running. Therefore, unlike most software, Salesforce requires no capital investment.
The integrated solutions allow users to work more efficiently and increase the value of each part of the customer life cycle. Moreover, Saleforce analytics and its reporting function gives its users the ability to expand their campaign capacity. As a result, overall productivity can be increased and profit can be maximized.
Since Salesforce is an application and no software is required, there is no need for constant updates as Salesforce will update automatically.

Cons

At times, there can be too much customization and the interface can be filled with cumbersome and tedious tools which can be seen as repetitive or distracting.
Some users face difficulties in the transition between transactions. Some have to go through multiple screens to process transactions.
Salesforce has its own maintenance schedule since runs on its own cloud server. As a result, there are times that the application will not be accessible.
Users can also lose a personal touch as in the process of automation
Salesforce contains barriers to adoption. This means that even though Salesforce is cheap, the cost to integrate the application and redesigning their IT to incorporate it into a company is not the same as the cost of acquiring Salesforce. It is possible that the cost of integrating it can exceed the costs of the software itself.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

Salesforce is Most Capable Platform

Overall experience has been great. We have grown as a company at 30% percent since adopting. We launched on the Lighting UI and I highly recommend the same for anyone that is looking to launch the product. There are a ton of resources that will help with implementation which is great!

Pros

The best part and worst part of being on the Salesforce platform is the ability to customize the tool to your needs. If you have a specific process, permission, security that you need to be able to accommodate, you will always have the ability on the platform.

The mobile app is great and is used most of our users. There are some areas for improvement, but overall great.

Salesforce also does a great job of implementing new features and changes based on their community feedback. The Ideaexchange is an amazing tool and SF does a great job basing their changes on wheat the people want.

Finally, TrailHead is the best in the business. The ability to self teach is amazing and SF does a wonderful job keeping all the moduels up to date.

Cons

The same thing why Salesforce is great with flexibility and customization also make things very difficult. The best way to describe this is Salesforce is a like a beautiful house on the outside. They give you the roof/doors/walls, BUT what you put in the house and how you arrange is all your own doing. This makes it difficult if you need a specific issue taken care of, you will need to reach out to a developer to accomplish unless you have one in-house.

Also the App exchange although very great, can get very expensive. A lot of companies make a living taking a Salesforce idea and perfecting, then selling on the app exchange. This can come in handy, but also at a cost.

Chance

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Just Short of 5 Stars

I titled this review the way I did because Salesforce really is just short of 5 stars. It is essentially a sandbox in which you can build and build to your heart's content. It offers a level of customization that I have not seen in any other software to the point that you can easily get lost if you don't know what you're looking to accomplish. And regardless of how efficiently you build something, you'll always find a more efficient way to do it the deeper you dig into the system. The community and app store are impressively expansive and growing by the minute. Dreamforce, the annual Salesforce conference in San Francisco is a wonderfully unique experience and I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity to go. It's not every day that a work conference feels like a vacation.

So what causes Salesforce to stop just short of 5 stars? It's the little things. There are small bits of functionality that one might consider standard in modern software that just isn't there. For example: while there are queues and public groups that are made up of Users, you cannot add Users to multiple groups at one time, say when first creating a User. Instead, one must go into the setup of each queue or group and add the user there. Not major but noticeable.

Another example is with the list views in Service Cloud. It offers wonderful customization in the sense that you can add any field to the object to your list view, create buttons to take any number of actions from your list view, and add filter logic to fully tailor your list view as needed. However, you cannot currently export that list view into a CSV or Excel file. Instead, you either have to copy and paste the "printable view" into an Excel file or build a copy of your list view as a report. Again, not a major hindrance by any means but still a rather simple function that is inexplicably excluded.

It is certainly pricey so there's always that consideration there. However, if you have the resources available, it is certainly worth the investment to have a fully scalable solution for all of your marketing, sales, service, and analytics needs. Despite the existence of Microsoft Dynamics, I would say that in terms of community, education resources, and development potential, Salesforce is the CRM equivalent of the Windows operating systems.

Pros

The level of customization available through the UI without needing any coding/dev work

Cons

Price

Alley

Reviewed on 7/8/2019

Salesforce is a Dream!

I use it daily. I live in salesforce and I'm in marketing. I use it to keep up with my team and to try to use chatter to highlight what is working and showcase certain accounts. I also like to follow the wins and losses to try to get a feel for where we can improve.

Pros

Everything. I love salesforce. I love its ease of use, navigation, walk-me, training, integration, features, functionality, you name it. Chatter is my favorite feature and once adopted by organizations you see the whole organization migrate to making salesforce their homepage. I love the adaptation the teams have to it and that you can customize your dashboard so sales, marketing, integration, and other teams can all use it as they need to.

Cons

The cost, and sometimes Salesforce does not do a good job of showing the interoperability it has. There are so many features that make it a one-stop-shop for companies large and small, but it seems if the product is sold as a sales tool, it remains that way instead of showing the integration options for marketing and other teams.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Zoho CRM

features and functionality

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud

I went to dreamforce and was sold!
Chawn
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

Loved it!

Very positive!

Pros

Let me, first of all, start off being admitting that I do not currently use Salesforce in my business but used it quite extensively during my time in Corporate America as an account manager and program manager. As an account manager, we were required to enter all activities and customer interactions in SF. It was a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. I am certain that it has changed quite a bit since then but was still a great platform back then. Some of the features I enjoyed most were emailers and scheduling call backs (served as an assistant). Even though I forecasted during my role as an account manager, I did not appreciate the value of being able to track revenue forecasted by account and service managers until I transitioned into a role as a national program manager. I even worked with engineers to develop a special promotional code that allowed me to track revenue for my program forecasted by my co-workers deals. Although it was a lot of work, this was a huge milestone for me and the company. For the first time, we we able to track revenue for a particular funding source.

As an entrepreneur, I have an even greater degree of appreciation for forecasting revenue. SalesForce gets thumbs up from me.

Cons

I have no "least" liked features. Perhaps, the only semi-negative I have to share is that we had to develop a special backend program to track revenue for my program. But even that is a compliment to SF. The fact that their software is so flexible speaks volumes.

Rich

Reviewed on 25/4/2018

I have found the SalesForce Platform to be robust beyond all possibilities. No match.

Absolute enterprise situational awareness. We operate in a high-criticality, high-consequences, high-reliability industry; Critical Medical Aviation. We must be aware of a wide range of matters and be extremely well-synchronized in our efforts - aviation, safety, logistics, customer focus, innovation, marketing, communications, professional-development, succession planning - all these and more are managed across the Salesforce Platform. Our industry is responsible to provide individuals with the highest probability of a positive outcome when their survival is at high risk. The Salesforce platform is virtually on board each flight.

Pros

Form many years we used another CRM - that was just that - a CRM. Salesforce has become a platform capable of infinite applications and integrations. It requires an investment in funds - and yes - time. But anything of high-yield does. Key - is securing a solid company for the customization Salesforce Corporate does a fine job connecting with the best. I frankly am shocked that in today's world many organizations are still operating without robust CRM and synchronous applications. I would suggest to those about to embark on this - GO WITH SALESFORCE - the leader and don't waste precious time going through all kinds of demos with others. Bottom-line - Salesforce is ahead and keeps ahead and will continue to do so. This greatly lessens your risks, Just make the move then make the commitment to optimize the core capabilities.

Cons

It's an odd thing - but - what like least is; far too many capabilities. One can be overwhelmed and fixated on constantly wanting more. So - there's the good news - a company will probably never be able to keep up with the options available - it will never be limited - therefore Salesforce is aspirational and helps to drive growth. I believe the company will never stop keeping way ahead of what customers or prospects want. Just advise to master the basics and then progress.