Wix Reviews

About Wix

Wix is a cloud-based landing page solution that helps users create and manage websites. The solution provides multiple templates with video backgrounds, fonts and animation. It allows users to customize the website with their own...

4.2
4.2

Browse Wix Reviews

9,451 of 9,451 reviews
Frank
Frank

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

Pros

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

Cons

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.

WordPress and Joomla

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I also wanted a CMS that comes with a lot of features and also very simple for everyone to use.

Drupal and Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Very simple to use and customize. I always do magic anytime I use WIX.
KATRINA

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

User-Friendly Experience Building and Navigating

Great experience overall I have built over 10 website through Wix and will continue recommending for my media clients

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to build, edit, and publish my site with how much change we experience in my business. I also love that they have the trendiest and most useful features to choose from.

Cons

I wish there was a membership/booking option on the WIX POS

Sergio
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 31/3/2022

Wix Page Builder Review

I use it for creat dropshipping stores and land pages, and some times is hard to make some customization for clients because of the lack of options of plugins and possibilities of creations using the template.

Pros

I like the beautiful templates and the drag and drop functions. Its also very intuitive tool for the users. The problem is when we need some kind of customization... Then starts the problems with this tool.

Cons

For create landing pages and stores is not so good because of the lack of plugins and some difficulties for customize the choseed template.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

More options of customizations.

WooCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Wix

The client first bought this product before knows very well how its works and what he needs..

Top Wix Alternatives

WordPress Portal

SeoSamba WordPress Enterprise

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/1/2024

The best website and content management software of 2024

Excellent i am very happy with the drag and drop

Pros

You can also customize the design and display of your posts to match your site. Post Management is important because it allows you to keep your blog organized and up to date, which can help you attract more visitors and keep them engaged with your content.

Cons

It has great features but most of them needs you to learn for a duration of time.

OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I wanted to try new products. I love testing new software.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix has a large variety of options and functions to use all in one.
Reese
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 1/3/2024

Wix Review After Customer Service Chat

Pros

Right now, the customer service. [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and patient as we tried to fix issues, both ones that brought me to the chat and new ones that arose as we worked.

Cons

Cost, but that's to be expected of any builder. I do think offering more coupons for dedicated users would be a good move, or even referral coupons for designers like myself who want my clients to use Wix so I can build their website on a platform I trust.

Amandine
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 14/3/2024

Good place to start an e-commerce business

Very good place to start an e-commerce business if you don’t have a lot of money. The interface is very clear, it’s easy to set up and works great. Be aware that design possibilities are limited (on the good side, you don’t have to buy a theme, you can do it your way).

Pros

Wix is very easy to use and to set up. What I loved most about it is the admin interface ; it was super clear to manage orders and products. The customer support was always nice and very helpful!

Cons

The possibilities regarding design are a bit limited (but I may think this way because I’m a licensed graphic designer). I had issues with inventory sometimes, where quantities would not be updated correctly after an order.

Arlene
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Very Helpful and Kind

I've had a great experience. Creating a website that's functional isn't easy on your own but WIX makes it less overwhelming. I'm very happy I chose this platform.

Pros

I have a lot of computer experience and the ease of use stands out to me. However, it's the customer service that sets it apart. I was able to get help quickly and even some great ideas to better utilitze my site. I am very happy with my experience thus far.

Cons

I have no cons right now. It's so easy to use.

Joy

Reviewed on 18/3/2024

Wix is a lifesaver

Pros

As a digital marketing college student, we had to make websites every month or so and wix was a major life changer. It’s so easy to navigate and you can get a website set up in less than an hour!

Cons

I have no issues with it at all! I found it so quick and easy

Tiego
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

Wix review

Pros

I have been with wix for less than 6 months and i have been learning new things

Cons

Sometimes it is always legging and messing things up for you

Denise
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 23/3/2024

Quick simple website builder

It’s fairly simple to design webpage and implement

Pros

It’s fairly easy to use and implement webpage

Cons

Some functions are complicated or difficult to finagle

Jacob
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 18/7/2019

Former Web Designer prefers Wix

Generally it fits my business needs, and I have been very impressed, it pretty much delivers on what it says it can do, which can sometimes be hard to come by in the web application offereings.

Pros

Wix enables almost any user that has experience editing a word document to put up a highly professional website.
Allowing a user to test out the features offered for free to see if it is a good match for them, and offering paid services if the user finds that it is a good match for them.

Cons

The pricing of the apps that can be added is not clear. Additionally if one decides to add one of these paid apps its not real clear what you're getting.
The "AI" web designer does not work that well for those who are looking for customization, it still has a long way to go and was fun to try out but I would say that its a waste of time for now.
The option to hire a wix expert seems to still be in its infancy, its not real clear what the costs would be for having an expert work on your website.
Look at the what the paid users and see what they are using the WIX for, then make a lot of templates for those users, and not what they think is trendy

Squarespace, Rezgo and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wix

WIX was so much easier, saved a tremendous amount of time, had awesome professional templates, and now plays a big role with SEO and other complimentary and supplimentary services around having a website.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Extremely easy to get started, and add to the site, it was such a wonderful all around experience in comparision to the competition: everything works as it should, its available online from any browser and work pretty smoothly, no delays in seeing edits, the ancillary services surrounding it. It was clear that a lot of time and work was put into making it a fantastic user experience.
Barb
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/9/2019

Must Have for any Small to Medium Size Business

The savings is tremendous using the Wix software. I no longer need a custom programmer, and it saves my staff and I hours updating the web site. Their blog is very simple to set up and maintain - another plus for us as we use it on a daily basis. This software is a real time saver, the templates are professional and their support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't recommend this enough!

Pros

Excellent user experience, get started in minutes - there is no ramp up time to use this software. They have a powerful drag and drop editor , and you don't need any coding skills although coding is an option for the experienced users - a plus for any business. Make changes, add or remove text boxes, buttons, videos and more – within only a few clicks. There are hundreds of templates to choose from or you can create your site from scratch. They have an extensive help center - you can find answers to any questions and their are videos showing how to use their system.

Cons

Their SEO component is not as robust as it could be. While you can get the basics done, I struggled with trying to use advanced features and ended up using another program to do it.

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

As a frequent website designer, Wix is my all-time preferred platform!

I have been using Wix for over 8 years and can say that I am frequently a happy customer! Compared to other website building platforms like Squarespace and Wordpress, I love the easy functionality that Wix provides. Plus, the price is always right what we're looking for. The help pages are easy to use if you need to teach yourself something, and the customer support team is always willing to help you find a solution. Overall I will continue using Wix and hope the platform keeps getting better and better as they have done so far!

Pros

I love the customization that Wix provides for website building. I usually start off with a blank template and build my own websites from scratch, so I love the quick drag-and-drop functions and the ability to customize absolutely everything right down to the font size and color. I also love the new app for the blog, which makes keeping up with posting easy and accessible.

Cons

I have run into some issues where Wix doesn't provide the widget I need so I've had to learn some code myself or hire an actual Wix expert. Luckily, this doesn't happen to frequently and Wix experts out there are super knowledgeable and fairly priced. I also wish they had more template options for lightboxes and landing pages to make those more unique and innovative.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I initially chose Wix due to the price. Once I started getting into the website design, I learned that Wix is MUCH easier to use than both alternative products. You really don't need to have any code or HTML knowledge and I can build the structure of a brand new exciting website in just a few minutes.
Patty
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 1/2/2020

User Friendly & Launched My Business!

My aim with establishing a website was to increase advertising and community outreach to increase my client load. Since having my website up and running my traffic and online presence has increased drastically and I went from part-time to full-time because I have been getting calls or contact forms regularly.

Pros

I am no experience with setting up a website, but was able to set up a professional, user friendly website using Wix's templates as a guide. If I ever ran into a problem or had any issues, Wix's support staff was super responsive, patient, and helped resolve any issues as soon as possible. On top of that, Wix offered a discount coupon to allow for additional features on my website that allows me to track visitors, traffic, time of day...etc. which has helped me target my advertising. I love that I have the option to include a contact form box to track people who reach out to my business, I have an interactive map to my office, and most importantly my site is mobile friendly!

Cons

The only challenge I had with the Wix software is that it does take some time to set up. However, I would imagine that is how it is with any software when setting up an inclusive website.

WordPress, Squarespace and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I ended up choosing Wix over alternative due to it being user friendly, more template options, the price point matched the features, and Wix allowed for safety and privacy with website building that is important to me.
Eli

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

Pros

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

Cons

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Squarespace and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wordpress is too complicated, not enough encompassing, and too stiff for the average joe.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

It was the best overall (features, quality, security, price)
Michelle
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Webbing With Wix

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

Pros

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Cons

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I made the switch to Wix because their software is easier to use and is constantly updating to give my customers the latest and most productive web/mobile experience.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I chose Wix because of their many features and their easy to use drag-and-drop builder. It continues to help me stand out everday!
Matthew
Matthew

Reviewed on 25/4/2021

Great service for setting up a new website!

Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Pros

Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Cons

Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wordpress, while powerful, is simply too much for a self-employed service-industry employee to manage. Wix is much easier.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix seemed just easier to use, and has continued being easy to use.
Jyoti

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

Reliable and Relatively User-Friendly

Overall Wix has been a great asset. I went from using an expensive website designer to doing it all myself. Wix has been very reliable.

Pros

Wix fairly easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve. It just takes time, so as long as you are willing to put the hours in, you can come up with a really good website design. It's well worth watching the Wix tutorials. They are well put together and easy to understand. Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these as useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Wix has a large range of good, modern designs, with inbuilt SEO options that make building your own website pretty easy. I also like that there is an inbuilt mobile website version which you can preview as you go along.

Cons

Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these particularly useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Customer service is very response and has helped on a couple of occasions to quickly resolve an issue with the website's function. It does have some glitchy areas in the website builder, but I think if you follow the tutorials and use the recommended browsers they are less likely to be bothersome.

WordPress, Squarespace and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I wanted to be in control of making changes to my website instead of waiting till my designer has availability in their schedule. It's important for me to be able to tweak things as I go. It's also a far less expensive option for my small business.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I found Wix to be the easiest out of all the products I tried out.

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

Simply Drag and Drop

The handling of the webpage is very easy and so it removes a great amount of load. I have not yet used or tried the Customer Service may be because I did not felt the need so far which is actually a good point. I once was about to call the customer care when it was showing me to upgrade when I already have purchased the premium service. But then the FAQ's popped up and my problem was solved.

Pros

1) The interface is very easy to get along. Every option is properly placed in a way that learning curve is not that steep. Anybody can Master it in no time.

2) The smart alignment feature is awesome.

3) Large number of queries are already covered in the FAQs section.

4) Saves files with ease and the track of the release manager feature is great tool.

Cons

1) Usage of dynamic pages is not that easy.

2) Lack of proper documentation of Corvid. I mean to say that the Corvid document is very comprehensive but does not cover the specific questions. The documentation is not easy to go through.

3) The guide to connect the premium package, that you already purchased, with the site that you are building should be kept upfront. I thought that as I have deleted the site which was previously connected to the premium package , i will need to buy the premium package again and that is so frustrating.

4) Not telling upfront that when I use the 'Editor X' I will have to pay extra. I once designed the entire website on the 'Editor X' and then came to know that I have to pay extra. It imprinted the bad impression because the same Wix credentials works on the 'Editor X' as well so how can anyone know this?

5) Also the 'Upgrade' Notification is annoying when you already have purchased the premium services.

Caleb
Caleb
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 8/5/2020

Ranges from "good" to "superb", depending on use case

Overall a great experience. Wix excels in creating visually stunning websites with ease. It is featureful and intuitive.

One's experience does depend on the use case, however. Wix seems to be optimally configured for the artist-type: photographers, musicians, fashion/lifestyle bloggers, etc. It is less optimal for the "techie-type", e.g., programmers, engineers, mathematicians, etc. It is still pretty good in the latter cases, but I'd probably only recommend 7/10 for "techies". On the other hand, if you're an artist-type and fit squarely within the provided templates, then I would 10/10 recommend.

Pros

With Wix, it is fast and easy to create a visually compelling website. Coding skills or previous web design experience are not required.

You start out by choosing a template specific to your needs (e.g., blogging, business site, photography, CV/portfolio, and others). The templates are high quality and there appears to be a wide selection. Once you make a selection, you enter the web editor and can start customizing the default elements ("Elements" here refers to things like text boxes, headers, backgrounds, embedded media, widgets, etc.) You can also add your own elements. All of this is done with intuitive graphical controls, no coding necessary.

If I recall correctly, the process of custom domain registration was not difficult; they guide you through the steps. Or you can use a provided Wix domain for no additional cost. Whatever the specifics, I remember it being any easy process. They host your website on their own servers, so you don't have to worry about that part either.

Cons

The graphical user interface is slow. This may be unavoidable given the nuts and bolts happening behind the scenes while you move around and edit elements. But it definitely is annoying.

Sometimes the graphical interface does not do exactly what you want -- simple examples being the exact positioning of elements and rendering of text or images. It also may be difficult to customize outside the bounds of the provided templates, e.g., I could not find an easy way to display math equations. There appears to be a "Dev Mode" where you can configure the nuts and bolts of the underlying code, but I have not tried this.

Finally, the pricing seemed expensive for personal use, e.g., if you are a student just trying to set up a CV/portfolio site.

Serena
  • Industry: Design
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/5/2021

We can all use it (at least on the easy version)

Extra: As I said before, I've been working on Wix during the last month. I'm not designing a normal website, I'm doing an interactive infographic (whaaaaat???). Yes, Design teachers offered us some websites to design this kind of infographics, truth is that there are many tools thought for this task, such as genial.ly, but no one offers really interactive and versatile choices as wix does. It's really confortable to makek this kind of interactions on a website designer.
Needless to say i'm not using templates, I design everything on Ai and Ps and add them to the UI as pictures or vectors.

Some years before, I first used this app for making a portfolio, in that moment I used a template, but I changed it a lot so it didn't look like my classmates websites. One more point for me, one more point for Wix!

Pros

Personally speaking, i'm not in favor of using templates, and I think any properly called designer should. But, we must understand this app is not thought for designers only, so, templates designs are not bad at all. They are quite simple, customizable and versatile no matter what you need to show on your website. They look so modern too!

I don't think it's the best tool for a complete business website but, for example, it's useful to design menus, cataloges, present a brand, or even yourself (portfolios), usign it as a tool to complement your job. -At least with templates, the blank design tool will give you more chances to show whatever you want.-

For the most experienced designers I sugest working on vectorial and photographic apps at first, and do never use templates, but your resources with the interactions the UI offers.

Cons

About the cons, I don't think this app has many limitations for a normal user, but designers could have some issues.
During the last month I've been working there and the limitation I found was that "cursor effects" are only available on boxes, so if I want to put this effect on an object, I need to put a square box over the object. Altough boxes are invisible, it really changes the experience.
Something similar happens with vectors (properly saved on .svg). If you want to made them clickable, the square that delimitates its form will be clickable too, really unconfortable.

I never needed to conect a domain, but plans are quite expensive among other apps, check what's better for you.

Gary
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 3/2/2022

From Rookie web designer to Pro music profile

I have been using Wix since 2013. Being a total rookie in web design, Wix has been my biggest crush as it made it easy for me to put all my ideas from my mind into the website. The drag and drop features without using codes made it easy for me to bring my ideas to life. As an artist I usually say that my website is like my virtual home people can come and visit and have a chat and with Wix this is totally a fact. From my artist profile, biography, selling my tracks, hosting live videos and selling merchandise, Wix has succeeded into making all of these features easily accessible and fully operational making my artist profile look professional.

Pros

Using Wix has been an amazing adventure for someone like me who does not know much about web design. Being an artist, it helped me so much into creating my artist website with ease. It took me about 1 week to built a proper website and it is so easy if I need to make updates, anytime. It has most of the features I think of. Wix made my artist life way better and the guidance we get on how to get the most out of it is very helpful. With Wix my artist profile looks super Pro with all the features available.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few bugs and glitches while editing but after refreshing the page a few times it goes back to normal. Payment methods for a few countries are pretty hard to get but I know Wix works hard into making ease of payment accessible for most countries. It took me at least a year before getting the right payment option for my website and now my website is monetizing quite easily.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 30/6/2022

A good all round web solution

I moved to Wix from another provider because it offered an all in one ecommerce solution at a reasonable price. It was easy to set up using the web templates which I then bespoked into the site I wanted. Wix offer different levels of packages and you can start your site at a low level and move up as your needs grown. They also offer regular deals to move to an annual package which is great once you are established

Pros

The standard package gives you a great start to build a website and you can add on features that you want as your needs change.

Integrates a CRM and email system into the package if needed.

Face to face and online events are easy to set up.

I use a separate domain provider and setting the DNS up was easy with the instructions provided by Wix

SEO is easy to set up for the site and can be amended page by page if you need to

They are quick with customer service and listen to users needs - when I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Cons

It's easy to add on lots of extras and start to build up more expense before you need them. Best advice is to grown slowly and add on what you need when you need it.

When I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

WordPress, Weebly and Shopify

Weebly and Shopify

Good all round solution
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

easy-to-use, intuitive drag-and-drop editor, but expensive

Overall, using WIX has been positive. Designing our website was easy and straightforward. However, the price is high, and we decided to look for alternatives.

Pros

While Wix's drag-and-drop editor is easy to use, editing can be slow at times due to the web browser’s inability to process data quickly. You can also create your own themes from scratch or choose from their existing ones if you prefer not to do so yourself. There are templates for specific industries like there are for Squarespace or Weebly, but this may be less necessary since you can design your own site as needed using Wix’s tools instead of relying on premade layouts designed by others who specialize in those fields.The site builder is easy to use and can help you create a professional-looking website in no time. Wix’s blog editor is easy to navigate, and there are many templates available for different types of blogs.

Cons

-Wix is expensive, especially if you end up needing more than one site.-The Wix App Market is not as robust as the WordPress Marketplace, but plenty of apps are still available.Additional email accounts are expensive, and you can only have one free domain. Wix’s website builder is the most popular but has drawbacks. The free version of Wix allows you to create a basic website with a handful of templates, but if you want to add more than one page to your site or use any of their premium features,

Weebly and Webnode

Reasons for Choosing Wix

WIX is more user-friendly and faster too.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

For its popularity and ease of use.
Vitor
Vitor

Reviewed on 30/8/2023

Great solution for beginners

Great experience overall, I was able to build a website in 2 days, make it good-looking, and set-up all the tools I needed to get customers to reach out to me.I had to keep my website constrained to their limitations in terms of design and functionality, but it was fine for a basic website like mine.

Pros

The tool is relatively easy to use, as you start building your website using the features that Wix provides you also start to get used to how they work.It is very easy to build up a simple and good-looking website, you also get a few templates that can be used as a starting point.The website management side is absolutely awesome, you can very easily manage new form submissions, questions, live chat.Analytics is another important piece, and you can easily access the information of your website visitors, even in real time.Wix provides a native iOS/Android app that helps you with keeping track of all the website information, so you don't necessarily need to be in front of your computer to see and respond your customers.Support is quick and helpful, the attendants do their best to answer questions, even the ones outside their scope of work, I felt like they really cared about resolving my issues.

Cons

While Wix is easy to use, and perfect for beginners, more experienced website developers might find it limiting.Wix is not like a blank canvas, you must keep their constraints and limitations in mind to prevent possible frustrations.There is no place to edit the element's CSS code (at least on the basic plan), you have to use their user interface to implement changes and adjustments to the elements, if there isn't a specific settings to change a property, forget it, you won't be able to change it.The asset library is limited, I couldn't find many images that could be used in a professional looking website, instead I had to look for better images on stock photo websites.

Webflow, WordPress and Bubble

Pricing and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Pricing was the main factor