InventoryCloud Reviews

About InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud allows users to easily transition from error-prone manual processes and antiquated systems to a modern, feature-rich inventory management platform. Enjoy quick and accurate physical inventory cycle counts,...

Browse InventoryCloud Reviews

Reviewed on 4/6/2023

The inventory management process has become remarkably efficient for business

Pros

One of the standout features of InventoryCloud is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the system is intuitive, and even those without extensive technical expertise can easily grasp its functionality. The streamlined design allows for quick and effortless access to all the necessary inventory management tools.Enabling me to analyze sales trends, monitor stock turnover rates, and identify potential areas for improvement.

Cons

Improveing better than previous. I wholeheartedly recommend InventoryCloud.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for your wholehearted recommendation. We're very glad to hear that you're finding such great value in our solution's rich menu of features.

Imon
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/1/2023

Barcode led Inventory Management software for businesses. Go for it now !

Its amazing and worth recommending to everyone. Web based inventory cloud system helps in real time tracking and efficient supply chain management of all our official assets. The barcode scanning never disappoints and is a foolproof system for checking and tagging of bulk orders easily in one go without any issue. The best thing is that it is quick, fast and seamless. Now tracking orders and assets is just a click away. Everything is available at your convenience 24/7. One of the best inventory management system in the market at such an affordable pricing

Pros

Barcode led Inventory management system helps in real time tracking and managing the assets from one end to another. Managing the assets from e mail purchase orders and complete online engagement from start to end helps in efficient supply management, thus resulting in better performance outcome. This web based inventory management system can be accessed easily via mobile and tablet devices as well and is very easy to handle and functionality is trouble free. Managing the assets through serial number is easy and accessible all the time. No more hassle in managing the bulk orders.

Cons

No problem faced till date. More and more customization is requested to improve the supply chain system to its best as per current business dynamics. Real time functionality and auditing of the orders through barcode scanning often hangs or slows down and buffer in web, which can be resolved immediately. Else, everything is just perfect.

Fishbowl, kintone, Cloud Inventory, TallyPrime and Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud is chosen because of its high efficiency run rate in running the supply chain of assets without any glitches or issues. No problem or fear of installation or setup issue as nothing is required and it can work on its own. Never experienced any slowdown or downtime while functioning. It is a must have solution for managing the inventory in best possible way.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Wow! Great insights and thanks for sharing. We're glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your needs. Thank you for your additional recommendations. We will take a look.

Replied 19/4/2023
Christian

Reviewed on 9/1/2024

Wasp InventoryCloud

Pros

I like most about InventoryCloud is that it suits our agency's needs and it's intuitive

Cons

It could be more cost effective. Some features could be improved in future version

Top InventoryCloud Alternatives

WIP

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

Pros

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

Cons

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Fishbowl
Sainath
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Great inventory solution

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is great and beyond expectations.

Pros

It is one of the best inventory solution to drive digital transformation in your warehouse.
Instead of maintaining stock in excel you can manage your warehouse operations with this unique inventory system which not only helps you to reduce human errors but also increase your efficiency.
It also covers each and every part of your warehouse operations like inbound, outbound, storage, inventory optimisation and cycle count.
It enables you to use Hand Held terminal for easy inventory management.

Cons

This system is easy to use and fully packed with unique features. Nothing is there with me to dislike it.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for sharing your review of InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that you regard it as the best inventory solution on the market.

Replied 8/12/2023
Anthony
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

e-PIC One Enterprise and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.
Brooke
  • Industry: Sports

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Pros

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Cons

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Clear Spider

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Because I was able to talk to a real person as opposed to setting up a demo with an automated messenger. Also, Wasp was a local company in Texas.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 4/11/2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

Pros

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

Cons

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain.

Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes.

Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

Freddy
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Freddys review

its good but it needs to start implementing dashboards

Pros

I like a lot of the features that help with fixed assets and build reports around end of life

Cons

I hate how you cannot create dashboards

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Yes for the time being I have chosen wasp but I am thinking about other products

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your information regarding your experience. We also appreciate you identifying opportunities for improvement. Do know that we value your opinion and that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied 8/12/2023
Ron
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 25/1/2024

Using WASP Inventory Cloud

Pros

System is very user friendly and easy to access.

Cons

Paying annual subscription fees is bit challenging but still acceptable.

Kyle
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 7/6/2023

Inventory management

It has helped me control inventory which hasn't been done in years.

Pros

Easy of operation. It has giving me the flexibility to control inventory movements within the four wall. Also we are now scanning products in and out of building.

Cons

Not having the complete package to use makes it a little difficult to get everything done that I wanted too. I assume that the kitting feature was part of the basic package and it wasn't. Now I have no budget to purchase the added package.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. Do know that we are consistently making upgrades and improvements to grow the value of your solution.

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

Pros

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Cons

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

Linda
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

WASP Inventory Review

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

Pros

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

Cons

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Replied 12/1/2023
Josh
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/9/2021

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

Pros

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

Cons

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Matt
  • Industry: Food Production

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

Pros

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

Cons

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Sushant
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

Complete warehouse management system

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

Pros

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

Cons

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Replied 1/11/2023
Hannah
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 31/1/2022

Wasp can do better.

Not bad, but there is always room for improvement! Would like the program to not crash as much. and would like the reporting system to be more user-friendly.

Pros

I like how easy it is to view my items in the system by either item codes, locations, or descriptions.

Cons

the WASP online format is constantly crashing. it also is hard to keep an eye on some products. the check-in / out function is way too similar to the add /remove function. and it can cause confusion.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously and are committed to doing better. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Replied 22/2/2022
Donald
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 4/10/2023

Inventory Cloud Review

Pros

The min / max and auto email alerts. Ease of use to add new parts and cloud based so can access anywhere. Install and training was easy with great customer support when we ran into setup challenges.

Cons

No negative feedback, works perfect for our application of managing 600 parts for high volume sewing operation.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are especially pleased to read that you find the solution as being very easy to use.

Monique

Reviewed on 31/8/2022

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Pros

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Cons

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear that it's easy to use. Do know that we are constantly improving upon your experience.

Helen
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Warehouse Management End User

ease in maintaining the inventory levels.

Pros

The ease of transferring from an older system, as in entering all the new items and adjusting amounts.

Cons

You must remember the location of a product when 'adjusting'. Should show the locations and amount of items in each in a drop down if need be. Else you have to leave the adjust screen and go into another to find the location/s to choose from.
Report modification is not easy, must have more training.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Nice stuff, Helen! Thanks for providing such helpful insights. We're glad to hear that you InventoryCloud to be easy to use.

Replied 10/3/2022
Kim
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 10/8/2022

User Friendly

Our overall experience with WASP Inventory is that it is easy to use. Easy to search, run reports, add, remove and move items. This is much better than the old system!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. Very easy to search and to find items quickly. Also, easy to update if you need to move items in your warehouse or if you need to add or remove items.

Cons

We had the old WASP system and there was no easy way for conversion. We had to manually upload the data.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that you feel this solution is user friendly and easy to use.

Replied 13/4/2023
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 21/9/2021

Inventory Cloud review

Pros

How it keeps track of everything easily.

Cons

Some of the reports are hard to figure out which is which.

Lesli
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 9/8/2023

Wasp inventory

Pros

The product Is difficult at first without training. But it does help us keep our inventory up to date

Cons

The difficult things that were not self explanatory

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing, Lesli. You'll be happy to know that recently we added Quick Help videos to the Waspbarcode website to help you quickly and easily take advantage of the rich features you have available.

Gayathri

Reviewed on 8/9/2023

Strittmatter WASP review

A good experience with usability and tracking.

Pros

Easy to use. I liked the user interface as well.

Cons

Price for multiple users who are not admin should be a little less. The reports feature can be a little more detailed.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. It's good to know that you find it as easy to use and to be a good value for the price.

Jeremy
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Wasp Inventory Cloud Review

It is a good inventory system for how we use it. We didn't use many features because we do our purchasing, orders, and invoicing through Sage 50.

Pros

The easiest functions to use on this software are adding, removing, and adjusting inventory numbers. Wasp Inventory Cloud System is much easier to use than many others in that regard.

Cons

I am disappointed that Wasp doesn't integrate with Shopify or Sage 50 easily. Instead, we'd have to pay Barcode Shack a lot of money to integrate. I wish Wasp had better integration with the systems we already use.