About Zoom Meetings

Zoom Meetings is a cloud-based video conferencing software solution that allows organizations in the educational, financial, health care, and government sectors to conduct virtual meetings and collaborate in real-time using...

Browse Zoom Meetings Reviews

13,451 of 13,446 reviews
Ivan

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Excellent meeting tool and also excellent for customer support!

My overall experience is excellent, except for the two comments mentioned before, everything else is perfect and works flawlessly.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and easy to integrate with Google Calendar. The Google Calendar Chrome plugin is very convenient, with a single click it assigns the Zoom meeting to an appointment.

Cons

This is a software I use almost daily, so when I moved from Windows to Ubuntu Linux, I figured out I could use Zoom for Linux. The Linux version definitely needs polishing in the user experience to get up to speed to the Windows version, as some meeting controls get in the way when working with customers. For this software and another unrelated one, I had to switch back to Windows, because definitely it was getting in the way on my productivity. Guilty of bad UX in Linux.

Additionally, saving the meeting recording to cloud and then sharing sometimes work weird or in a counterintuitive way. I solved this by saving the recording in the computer and then uploading to Google Drive and sharing it that way.

TeamViewer and Remote Support

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom has audio, BeyondTrust Remote Support doesn't. TeamViewer has a strange licensing model, by occuping the "channel" anyone else can't use it, in Zoom you just use your own session without making others to wait for you.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Best software for Livestream meeting

Zoom is very reliable, easy to use connect as much as possible people all over the world, it's user friendly, zoom consume less data, audio are audible and clear, HD video are perfect and clear.

Pros

Over a year now I have been using zoom software on my phone this software is very easy to download and installed, zoom consume less data when downloading and usingIt's features like audio, video, are user friendly, I have used zoom meeting severally which am going to list few of it... I have used it to connect with other researcher on online meetings about any research topics to get their own view, we don't need to have physical meeting before doing that... The[SENSITIVE CONTENT] of my church here in Nigeria based in Canada but uses zoom Livestream to connect with us here and from other part of the world for prayer meeting every first day of each monthZoom has the capacity of connecting as much as possible people together from all over the world just click on the link created and joinZoom also manages time, you won't exceed the speculating time if you set it that way it will end when it's time

Cons

Hmmm the only thing I think I don't like Is that there is a slow connection when you are trying to talk or answer questions in the meeting. whenever you signify to talk is takes few minutes before you are heard

Liz
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 3/12/2022

It's okay

Pros

I like that I don't have to pay anything. I'm glad there is a way to communicate through videos, the screen share is a good feature

Cons

I seem to always have some sort of issue whether it be the connection, video or microphone

Top Zoom Meetings Alternatives

Pranjal
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Best tool for remote work

I have been using zoom meetings since last 3 years now and use it frequently for remote work, online meetings and conferences. The fact that everyone knows about zoom and has the app installed makes it the goto choice for video conferencing and webinars. The fact that it allows sharing system audio makes it unique and very useful for remote work in areas such as video editing etc. You can for eg share your fcp x screen and not just share your video but also fcp x audio.

Pros

The ability to share system audio makes this platform the goto choice for remote work and for online meetings. No other application allows you to share system audio and others only allow sharing browser audio.

Cons

The free version is limited and it simply ends the meeting after 40 mins. Also there is no way to get remote access as allowed in anydesk etc.

Microsoft Teams and AnyDesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Google meet does not let you share your system audio and hence it is not conducive for remote work and remote meetings.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Ease of use, ability to share system audio and clear voice clarity along with real time screen sharing makes zoom a clear winner.
Rupi

Reviewed on 25/11/2022

Zoom Review

I am holding meeting , presenting the interviews and sharing my screen on zoom to present my work for purpose of training

Pros

Give you ease of WFH . Cross platform collaboration of meeting . Easy to create zoom meet with click of button.

Cons

you have to have good bandwidth internet connection to get the meeting work successfully . Other wise it is not a good experience

Musa

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

Widely used online meetings app

I was using zoom for daily meetings until I came to know about its security vulnerabilities. I was not sure about this bug, but to be on safer side I stopped using zoom meetings.

Pros

Screen sharing, file sharing, video, and audio calls. Schedule meeting. Best video call app for schools, businesses, and individuals.

Cons

In some news articles, I came to know there are some security issues with zoom meetings.

Nick

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Satisfied Zoom User

Have never faced any challenges while using Zoom, so it's deal winner for me.

Pros

Quick to install, easy to use. Can communicate with team members whenever we want without any hustle.

Cons

Could be improved for low bandwidth users.

razakou
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 22/1/2023

the best conferencing software

Pros

Actually zoom meetings is one of the best software when it is a question of using it for online conferences and meetings .

Cons

the recording tools need improvements because it doesn't work well when the data is not strong

Skype
Zahid
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 11/1/2023

Review about zoom

It is really good application and I have conducted several classes using it. But it's time limit sometimes is very irritating

Pros

It is easy to use, it is user friendly and also reminds us about the meeting minutes before

Cons

In it's free version, there is time limit of 40 minutes and I think it should be atleadt 60 minutes

Soumaila

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

It is a very essential tool in the organization of videos with its customers all over the world

Pros

What appeals to me most with zoom is its simplicity and above all the quality.

Cons

What has me less more it is expensive especially for beginners

Reviewed on 25/8/2021

The industry leader in my opinion!

In a post COVID-19 world, Zoom has enabled our business to maintain is epic culture and stay connected with our teams, vendors and friends. Zoom is an indispensable tool for our business!

Pros

Zoom's ease of use, coupled with its excellent video quality and features make it the leading product in the video collaboration space and the one to beat!

Cons

Lack of branding support, occasional choppy video and audio, lack of a true MDM offering for device management are the main drawbacks with Zoom. But the sky is the limit and i'm sure Zoom will continue to improve on the product.

Lifesize

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Google didn't offer the robust management and support that Zoom offered. additionally, we received numerous feedbacks regarding the clunkiness and usability issues associated with Meet. Zoom was the logical choice to fill the gaps and provide a better end-user experience.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Lifesize was overpriced and under performing. the support structure was lacking as well. We weren't as impressed with the video and audio quality of the product either.
Joseph

Reviewed on 8/9/2020

Meetings during a pandemic? No problem with Zoom.

During the pandemic we needed a solution to hold our meetings for our offficers, general membership, and committees. We needed a perfect solution, and we needed it quickly. As the project manager on implementing and researching a viable solution, we looked at what we had, and what we wanted. We had GoToMeeting. I found that this product was clunky, not user friendly, and overall a hassle to implement and utilize for a wide demographic of members. Zoom to the rescue! When we priced our and made the switch, I went forward with looking for a solution that would appeal to those who know nothing about technology and computers. We found Zoom to be extremely user friendly for those people, and we were able to implement quickly, easily, and accurately. The feedback from our membership has been nothing but positive and excited to finally find a user-friendly platform that just works during this changing and uncertain time!

Pros

Zoom was super easy to implement for our department of 200 plus members. This was by far the easiest aspect of the program. Zoom was extremely easy to price, and to roll out to our membership. We have a wide demographic of members, some who are computer-literate, and those who are not. What I like the most was being able to on-board those members who are technophobes. Generating and setting up a meeting was very straightforward, and incredibly easy. I can send a meeting to multiple people quickly and easily, with it being easy and simple on their end. The feedback has been nothing but positive. Secondly, I love the stable connection zoom provides, with crystal-clear audio and video when we run a meeting with over 200 people at once. This was spot on for what we were looking for.

Cons

My only issue with Zoom is during rapid discussion. Sometimes the software has an issue keeping up, audio will cut out, and it is sometimes difficult to follow when multiple people are talking at once. This occurs only a few times and seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes it goes ahead with no issues, and there is no difficulty hearing, but sometimes it is burdensome to ask someone to repeat what they were saying and it slows down overall productivity and user happiness.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

We made the switch because after I played around and tested GoToMeeting, I found it to be heavy and cumbersome. The audio was not the best, and the overall admin settings and abilities were repetitive and burdening. Connectivity was also sometimes a problem, especially with non-computer literate members who were using virtual meeting hosting programs for the first time. In order to make it easy for our members, we did research, sandboxed multiple programs, and decided to go with zoom.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

We discovered that zoom was by far the most user friendly, easiest to implement, and simple to teach out. Pricing was right on point with where we wanted to be, and the a-la-carte options were what we were looking for. Overall we are very happy we went with zoom versus the competition in virtual meeting software.
Maaz

Reviewed on 13/7/2021

Zoom Meetings, your virtual conference room

My experience with Zoom Meetings has been very pleasent. It helped me (along with thousands of others) to get my lectures and complete my study from home during the lockdown period caused by Corona pandemic.

Pros

Zoom meetings is a superb audio and video calling client. You can comnect with multiple people at a time using it. It allows you to hold meetings, conduct classes and lectures, and attend conferences and seminars virtually right from your desk and actually participate in it. Participants can share files of different formats with each other in it. Also its screen sharing feature allows a participant to share his screen with other participants of the meeting when discussing a document or slides etc. Zoom meetings is equally useful on both computer and smartphone platforms. It also has a free version available for those who can't afford license fee, only with a few small limitations.

Cons

In its free version, the meeting session terminates automatically after 40 minutes and you have to re-initiate the meeting to continue further. The video quality is sometimes poor on bad internet connection, which may be a result of its high bandwidth requirements.

mupo
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 17/4/2021

The Best Software for Online Meetings and Chat

This app is particularly helpful during the Covid 19 pandemic. Making business calls, setting up sessions, and attending meetings are all things I can do from home. This software has assisted me in saving a significant amount of time and resources. I'm overjoyed that it allowed me to have some fantastic meetings with no video or audio issues, and I'm overjoyed that I made the right choice by purchasing this fantastic service.

Pros

One of Zoom's best features is how easy it is to connect with others through video conferencing. It's perfect for seminars, online learning, and socializing. I like the feature that allows users to share their screen with others, particularly during meetings. This is essential for e-learning so students will be able to see what the teacher sees on his end. Not only that, but I really enjoy using the feature known as break-out rooms. This feature is essential for post-meeting conversations so individuals will communicate with one another unlike in a group, allowing for privacy.

Cons

The problem I discovered with the application is with the chat function. If a user disconnects and then reconnects, the message history is no longer available to them.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom provided all the necessary functions, such as excellent image quality, easy screen sharing, and sound sharing, for online meetings. Zoom also included a room breakdown feature which we thought was helpful for discussions on a group or one-to-one basis.
Javier
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/3/2021

Better balance between audio and video quality and ease of use.

I use Zoom every week for business meetings and to teach. I use the co-host role a lot so I can dedicate myself to my class while someone else runs the room. It also helps me to record the classes to evaluate them later or upload the material to the internet.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is suitable for both small meetings and large presentations. It is easy to use for those who do not usually master computer tools, who will meet their needs. But it also has a variety of advanced configuration and management capabilities that allow you to teach or make professional presentations. Another great point is its audio and video quality, its possibilities to divide the meeting into small groups, use co-hosts who help to manage the room, etc ...

Cons

The price can be limiting. The free version allows meetings of up to 40 ', and can be useful. And the $ 15 version has unlimited time and up to 100 people in the room. It is usually the most appropriate. But when it comes to needing superior support, or to make a webinar or other types of presentations, it tends to be quite expensive.

Jitsi and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

Because the quality of video and sound are better.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

Most people already have this software and know how to handle it. In addition to its image and sound quality.
Gal
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 14/6/2021

Benefits and struggles of a daily user of Zoom

I use Zoom every single day. I used to use it at my previous job as an IT specialist and now i use it with my classmates as a student.

Pros

I have my possible group meetings in contact groups so it is super easy to call everyone at the same time, without having to invite each person individually.
We use the screen sharing feature the most, being able to see what the other is doing, to know where the mouse is clicking and in case we need to help, we can control the other person's mouse.
What makes zoom different from the other softwares (which isn't a huge deal but clearly makes the difference) is to be able to see the other people in the conference, even when i have another program open. It allows me to work on my project while still being an active member of the meeting with no issues.

Cons

The video quality, compared to other softwares (using the same camera without changing the settings) is lower.
When i enter a new meeting, i can choose to have my camera on or not but i can not choose the same for the microphone. When i have a meeting with my classmates and coworkers, i want the microphone on, but when i am joining a class, i do not want to disturb and have my microphone.
When i am the host of the meeting, i have to either wait for everyone to join and allow them individually or disable the waiting room manually. On top of that, if i have another program open and zoom minimized, there is no notification (not sound nor visual) that someone is trying to join the meeting, so i have to constantly check until everyone has joined

Quincy
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

Zoom Makes It Possible

Overall, Zoom has provided that easy & seamless transition from 100% in-person work to now 100% virtual work in a matter of 2 days. Also, Zoom has been crucial to our “office bonding” since it has now been approximately 5 months of both seeing these coworkers.

Pros

Back in March, like the rest of the country, I was sent to work from home due to coronavirus. Since Zoom was already integrated into our GSuite & used sporadically, it made it a seamless transition, most importantly our meetings that had already been scheduled prior to being sent home. Part of my job is recruitment & onboarding, and with Zoom, I have been able to successfully hire & onboard several new employees, specifically during this COVID time. When I have had to hire en mass, I like to utilize the breakout room feature when I have to virtually verify our employees’ I-9 documents. The breakout rooms allow for there to be privacy when showing these documents on camera, reducing the stress & anxiety of showing these documents with strangers present. We have also created a biweekly talk show presented through Zoom for all of our employees to watch. Topics include, but are not limited to, features in Zoom itself, Google Form creations, Google Drive, etc. Thankfully Zoom has made virtual HR as easy as possible.

Cons

My biggest complaint about the software is that when connected via phone, people can sometimes hear themselves via feedback on their end - more so than on the computer mic. It is extremely important to ensure you are muted if you are not actively speaking while using the phone audio method.

Reviewed on 28/9/2020

A very complete conferencing application that suffers from usability issues

Overall I have found Zoom to be a stable and valuable tool. The pricing structure is reasonable and the features very complete. I like that the company is continuing on improving security which is imperative to it's continued use. I often recommend and use Zoom because of this.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate the most is that only the host of a meeting is required to have a membership to take advantage of long conference calls. This has opened up the ability to use Zoom with a wide array of customers and use cases, such as adding family members. Zoom is also frequently updating their application to make it more user friendly and add compelling features which has made this conferencing tool a goto for nearly everyone. The fact it is completely cross platform makes it accessible for anyone I need to conference call with.

Cons

The inconstancies and the seemingly constant adjustment of features is a blessing and a curse. When working with others they often can't find how to do something that they "saw yesterday." While this isn't a major issue for professionals, it can be crippling and frustrating to non-technical users. Also, there is a level of inconsistency between desktop and mobile applications on the location of buttons and features that can make it very difficult to assist someone when providing them support. One other issues is the confusion of "New Meeting," "schedule," and "meetings". These names as well as their button locations (meetings) make it frustrating to schedule, or find a scheduled meeting. It seems "New Meeting" could easily make it optional on the dialog to make this a quick meeting vs. scheduled meeting. Even though I am aware of what these mean I am forever clicking the wrong button.

Microsoft Teams, Slack and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Meetings

The pricing structure, ease of deployment, and reliability (not to mention the features) made it a very easy choice to switch.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Meetings

The cost, features, and ease of use made it an east and logical choice.
Ray
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 2/4/2021

Reliable cross-platform tool for video conferences and meetings.

Zoom has been very useful for online teaching of both one-to-one classes and for group classes. It allows me to share my screen with a student, or see their screen and work on the same document at the same time.

The "virtual background" feature is useful for times when we don't want other participants to see the room we are in. This helps maintain a sense of privacy as well. Zoom's virtual background is particularly effective and quite natural-looking.

Pros

Zoom offers a stable platform for online meetings . Over the course of hundreds of meetings attended by 5-20 participants, video connection and sound quality has been outstanding. Only minor lags have occurred.

Multi-platform. Zoom runs perfectly on our member's Linux systems and, of course, on Windows and Mac systems as well. I particularly like the fact Zoom goes out of its way to support a wide range of Linux distros including Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, OpenSUSE, Oracle, RedHat, Fedora, Arch and Manjaro. Outstanding!

Offers advanced settings that allow the use of co-hosts, automatic naming of video files, accessibility of recorded videos.
The ability to save each person's audio track to a separate file is particularly useful when editing a meeting video into presentations.

Cons

Zoom has been caught up in controversy over routing data through servers in China, but Zoom management states that this has been addressed. Much of the R&D and development is done in China which may be of concern.

A problem we found was that unless the correct time zone and time is specifically set in the Admin profile, Zoom might save recordings with the incorrect date and time. Be sure to check this otherwise you'll end up with a folder full of incorrectly dated meeting files that will require hours of time to sort out and rename. (This happened to us).

Amy

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Very Easy and Convenient Platform for Remote Team Meetings & Presentations

My experience with Zoom Meetings and Chat has been great. It's quickly become one of our team's most valuable collaboration tools. It feels like a shared meeting platform that's truly collaborative. Instead of one person starting and running a meeting, we can each step in and lead on-the-fly, naturally. So far, this platform feels more like your team being in the same room together than other professional meeting platforms.

Pros

It's easy to start and join meetings -- both for internal teams and external clients. Just send a link and anyone can participate. This is a very intuitive alternative to platforms like Skype, Join.me and GoToMeeting. And our team's experience is that it's more reliable than Skype. We're a small group of remote workers, so our team is online together via Zoom daily, some of us continuously for multiple hours. It's easy to swap screen share (no need to "promote" a participant to "presenter"; easy to record and keep meetings. We use the chat feature to share files and off-screen commentary. We love being able to see each other in real time, which makes our meeting and collaboration time feel almost "in-person." Best of all, each of us on our team has our own unique meeting link. We've bookmarked each other's "Zoom Rooms," so we can easily hop on and off with each other as needed for "huddles" throughout the day. Our clients appreciate the "face-to-face" meeting time. It's just as easy for them to participate. Zoom feels really organic and collaborative. The platform never gets in the way.

Cons

If you are presenting on Zoom you have to keep your eye on the screen to see if you have chat messages waiting, but that is the same with GoToMeeting. The chat alert is definitely more visible than in GoToMeeting, and it feels more natural and less distracting to open and respond to the chat in Zoom. Basically, Zoom has done a great job with the meeting controls to keep everything very simple and visible.

Sébastien

Reviewed on 28/4/2019

A Fine, Very Customizable Video Conferencing Tool with Extra Features

My experience with this software has been reliable when excluding certain behaviors, such as moving Zoom windows around when recording or using the annotation tool. I haven't got the chance to use frequently this software on other devices, but I have mixed feelings when using it on a Linux system because of the aforementioned issues. I find Zoom is a solid option for one-on-one meetings, particularly considering everything needed works perfectly on a free plan. For bigger meetings, a Premium plan is a must and one can still benefit a lot from this software. It has enabled me to do screen sharing very easily without having to know anything about video recording or editing. Even on low-end PCs, I feel that Zoom is quite capable of rendering a good enough video for formal meetings that need to be shared later by other means. The encoding used for exported videos is a great compromise between size and quality, making it a viable option when it comes to sharing a meeting online. I wouldn't recommend Zoom for producing high-quality videos intended for commercial use or for presentations with a large audience (above 100 participants), but it works perfectly fine for personal projects and for most business meetings. I find I could benefit more if I were able to use all the available features as one often needs to rely on workarounds such as using an image editing tool to make drawings from screenshots instead of being able to directly work on the screen as intended by the software.

Pros

Zoom brings to the table premium features for free. One-on-one meetings are not time-limited or missing any essential option. It is possible to set up recurring meetings by generating a permanent Zoom link, which is very useful to have custom links for many different contacts. Zoom makes it possible to share the screen with others: either to record a solo session; screen share with others in a meeting while having the ability to record audio and video; share only a specific window or the entire desktop and there's also a quick way to switch between different screens from participants, all of it being configurable in the application. Scheduling a new meeting is straightforward and numerous options are presented to make it easy to obtain the desired behavior by default when launching a meeting. Meetings can also be integrated with external calendars and provide more advanced options to facilitate interactions when the meeting starts, such as automatically recording on the local computer and asking for a password to prevent unauthorized access. Being able to chat with attendees and store all relevant information about them in an address book inside Zoom are other features that make interactions with frequent users a breeze. There are plenty of settings available from the main window to adjust audio, video and recording details and even integration with dual monitors.

Cons

Technical issues are present with the Linux desktop application in certain hardware conditions, especially with the annotation tool, rendering it totally useless. While using that tool, the screen isn't updated in real-time and won't allow displaying drawings with a transparent background to make it possible to annotate on the screen while keeping the desktop visible in the background. There are also various notable glitches when moving Zoom windows around, such as the video window being duplicated when recording and staying on the screen for extended periods of time, ruining the quality of any recording being made. Because of those shortcomings, it is impractical to try and move the windows when recording and some features simply need to be forgotten at those times. It is also inconvenient that the toolbar won't display properly when set at the bottom of the screen, as it only opens from top to bottom, making the list of tools go outside the bottom part of the screen and effectively unreachable. There is no way to resize the toolbar which occupies too much space on tiny monitors (screen size of 13 inches and below). In a similar fashion, the main window when a meeting is happening can't easily be resized as some buttons will disappear and become unusable, making it harder to record the session or end the meeting.

Francisco

Reviewed on 2/9/2019

The best tool for conference and group calls

As I said earlier, Zoom is far superior to other tools in the market, even in its free version. We use it in our conference rooms and personal computers, with very good results in all scenarios (demos, support, remote daily meetings, etc.). Very user friendly and works really fast!

Pros

Having many off-shore clients, we use this tool for everything, from simple support calls to full demos. Zoom really shines when you compare it to other tools available in the market; we experience little to no latency in our calls, video or shared screen streaming, which is incredibly valuable when working remotely and convincing clients that this is not a limitation. In my personal experience, I never had a call dropped or a freezed screen. Audio quality is really good, even when having multiple callers from different locations. While acting as organizer I can easily manage speaking permissions and turns, making good use of the "raise hand" option.
Last but not least, the application is very easy to install and use, even if you're downloading it for the first time, just click on the link to the meeting and you're set.

Cons

When sharing control of the screen, Zoom does not allow control over applications opened in Administrator Mode, which is almost always when working in dev or UAT environments.
The action bar while sharing screen is a bit cluttered, making it hard to find the desired options.
Text-chat could stand to be improved; if you end the call, text messages are not saved, so they're lost forever if you forgot to save them beforehand.

Joel
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 11/6/2021

Zoom for Virtual Meetings and Teleconferencing

The pandemic minimized physical meetings. Zoom meetings facilitated the continuity of my business since I could train my students online without a hassle. Again, the free subscription enabled me to grow my business till I could afford to pay for the premium package. Zoom for me, Zoom for you, Zoom for everyone!

Pros

Zoom is one of the most effective software for holding meetings and classes, for tutors, entrepreneurs, freelancers, among other people.
As a freelance writer, Zoom Meetings enables me to hold virtual meetings with other writers and discuss important things about the industry trends, effective writing technics, among other things. During such meetings, we can perfectly share screens, files, and texts without interfering with the quality of the presentation because voice and video streaming are perfect.
Additionally, as an academic and web content writing trainer, Zoom has enabled me to survive during the pandemic because I could perfectly conduct online classes effectively. My students enjoy it because they can also record the presentations/tutorials for future reference. Thus, Zoom company offers highly competitive pricing that conforms to the "value for money" analogy.
Finally, as a socially responsible company, Zoom offers free subscriptions for individuals, start-up businesses, small schools, among other individuals or organizations in need. Personally, I started with a free subscription but later upgraded to premium packages because of the effectiveness of the digital communication and presentation tools it provides.
I don't think, there is another better software for holding virtual meetings and conferences than Zoom. I would recommend it to everyone.

Cons

There are two things I think should be improved. Firstly, the software should be optimized or refined so that it can operate equally well even when the internet speed is a bit slow. Voice breaks are common when the internet speed is low. Secondly, the mobile interface should be made easier to use. It is quite complicated.

Ankit

Reviewed on 15/7/2021

Worth Using It

using zoom has solved my official and personal topics. I belong to a big family with over 15 siblings and it's not easy to talk to them on a video call using WhatsApp due to limited addition. So we create a zoom link share and add everyone within the family once a month to connect. Talking about the professional part I use zoom to take interviews as I officially use Microsoft teams however, not every candidate will have teams hence zoom fits perfectly for us.Easy to share meeting links candidate can join in few seconds

Pros

personal experience zoom does your work let it meetings, conference, or teaching every online activity can be done with zoom. You get options to use it on your pc or laptop or a mobile app. Another advantage is rather than inviting 10 people to a meeting you can add up to 100 users with the free plan and up to 1000 with an upgraded version to the meeting. It is user-friendly, easy to understand, the support team of zoom is always quick. You can stream your meetings on Facebook directly, you can use the zoom free of cost ( of course, with limited features). It also supports google calendar, which makes it a great fit. If you get an invite by someone on zoom simply add it to your calendar and on the desired date and time with the calendar notification, you can click and connect to the meeting. You get an option to chat with user attending and the host got the whole control of the meeting. you also get cloud storage starting from 1gb to unlimited storage depending upon the plan you choose from free-pro-business-enterprise .

Cons

The price seems a bit high but yes again it depends upon the requirement. There is another major issue where you cannot control the comment ( you cannot delete the inappropriate comments). Another issue that I came across is the video quality which is limited to 720 p where other providers are giving 1080 p and above. And yes the way app download works in favor it can also cause a lot of chaos before meeting if someone forgets to download the app on the device as zoom works only post downloading. Another issue which I came across was the video quality is not stable sometimes it might get blurry or even you lose the connection in middle have tested on wired and wireless connection both and found the same

Samuel
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 9/10/2021

Wonderful Video Conferencing Application

My overall experience with Zoom has been great - I am able to work efficiently with my coworkers, I am able to send meeting invite links quickly and simply via email, and I am able to work on the go with the mobile app, which lets me join meetings wherever I am. Simply wonderful.

Pros

Some of the facets which I like most about Zoom Meetings include its ease of deployment, (meaning everyone has a relatively simple time getting acquainted with how to use it quickly), its screen sharing feature, which allows any meeting participant to share a slide presentation, for instance, and the fact that the software is available on both laptop, desktop, and mobile. Lastly, I find the stream quality to be absolutely phenomenal, even with relatively slower connections - it just seems as though Zoom figures out a way to make everyone's experience efficient regardless of how strong their internet connection is. Scheduling meetings is also very simple on your online dashboard.

Cons

There is honestly not much to dislike about this software outside of the fact that it might get a little pricey for those who carry out meetings with many, many people since that is when pricing actually kicks in, (meetings with only a couple of people lasting less than 40 minutes are complementary for everyone). The cost, however, should not be a barrier to anyone, in my opinion, since there are comparable softwares which charge more for a lesser quality service.