About ClickUp

ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task...

Browse ClickUp Reviews

3,553 of 3,553 reviews
Chandler
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Best format and best features for a project management software

I love Clickup and I have tried every project management platform there is, and I will always end up going back to Clickup.

Pros

I love the interface and design of Clickup. It makes project and task management extremely organized and clear, and aesthetically pleasing. It's my favorite platform for managing projects and tasks and working with teams virtually.

Cons

There isn't really anything I like least about the software...maybe that it doesn't have every thing I need as far as client information and invoicing.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Chandler!

Ahmed

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

ClickUp: The All-in-One Project Management Tool

Overall, ClickUp is a highly user-friendly project management tool that offers a range of integrations and is easily accessible on mobile devices. It is constantly updated with relevant improvements and has a competitive price compared to similar tools on the market. In addition to its functionality and customer service, ClickUp has a visually appealing interface that makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. It also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help users get the most out of the platform. However, some users may find it easy to become disorganized if they use a lot of features and boards within the platform, which is why it may be helpful to designate specific individuals to manage certain areas of the system. Overall, ClickUp is a great tool for managing projects and offers a good value for its functionality and design.

Pros

ClickUp is a project management tool that is highly user-friendly and can be customized to meet the specific needs of each user. It offers a range of integrations and is easily accessible on mobile devices, making it a convenient way to keep track of personal and team projects. The app is constantly updated with relevant improvements and its price is competitive compared to similar tools on the market. In addition to its functionality and customer service, ClickUp has a visually appealing interface that makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. It also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help users get the most out of the platform. Some users may initially be hesitant to try ClickUp, but once they do, they are often impressed by its ease of use and robust capabilities. The platform also has a time-tracking feature and the option to integrate with external time-tracking tools like Togl. Overall, ClickUp is a great tool for managing projects and offers good value for its functionality and design.

Cons

If a company uses a lot of features and boards within ClickUp, it can be easy to become disorganized. To address this issue, our company has assigned specific individuals to be responsible for managing the relevant department or area of service within the ClickUp management system. This helps to ensure that everything is organized and running smoothly.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

After using Trello for my project management needs, I decided to switch to ClickUp. I have been very impressed with the user-friendliness of ClickUp and its ability to be customized to fit my specific needs. The range of integrations and mobile accessibility make it convenient to keep track of my projects on the go. I also appreciate that ClickUp is constantly updated with relevant improvements and has a competitive price compared to similar tools on the market.One of the features that stands out to me is the visually appealing interface, which makes it easy to assign tasks to a group. The platform also has powerful features such as the ability to invite guests for free and a variety of video tutorials to help me get the most out of the tool. While I did not have any issues with Trello, I have found ClickUp to be a more robust and feature-rich option for managing my projects.Overall, I am very happy with my decision to switch to ClickUp and would highly recommend it to others in need of a reliable project management tool.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

it has more value over price

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Ahmed!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review!

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp!

If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

We also have quite a few options to help you and your team get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Replied 28/12/2022
Babajide

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Best Task Management App

Pros

It is very good in tickets automation and very easy to use.

Cons

I didn't have or experience any bad issue during usage.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Babajide! Thanks so much for the awesome review! ����

We really appreciate the feedback and we're beyond thrilled to hear that you think ClickUp is the best task management app! That's music to our ears!����

Also, if there ever is anything at all we can do to improve your experience with the platform in the future, please let us know at [email protected] Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Replied 6/1/2023

Top ClickUp Alternatives

Amit
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Think of a feature you would wish and ClickUp already have it. and it's improving all the...

This tool has helped both the project manager and developers to better time tracking and get sprint timing lot more accurate.

Pros

Time tracking, ability to work on tasks through calendar, code highlights in tasks, team assignments, modern UI and continuous improvement through regular updates and introduction of new features.

Cons

So far we have not come across any requirements that ClickUp falls short of. Some new users finds the learning curve bit time consuming but personally, that is rare as most users gets cracking straight away.

Jira, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Switch was very easy in our case as we stopped using Todoist on previous stream and started working on ClickUp when the new work stream started. This means there was no moving tasks or bugs.

Todoist

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

modern UI, Code highlighter, fast interface and lighter and easy to maintain. Plus 100 and 1 million features.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey there! Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review! ����

We really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're beyond thrilled that you are happy with the platform. That truly makes our day! ☀️

Replied 30/11/2022
Amit

Reviewed on 11/12/2022

One of the best and most affordable project management tool

I had a great experience using ClickUp for project management. It is a very user-friendly tool that has helped me to keep track of my projects and tasks. I have found it to be very helpful in organizing my work and keeping me on track. It has also been a great help in collaborating with other team members. Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a very valuable tool for managing my work.

Pros

I love ClickUp as a project management tool for our team. I like how it's user-friendly and how it allows me to easily keep track of my projects. The best feature that we use is the custom properties. I can make notes about my tasks and then I can pull them up in the future to see how long I worked on that task and other details about that project. It's helpful for us to stay on top of our projects and we can easily create and manage them all in one place. I would definitely recommend ClickUp to any team.

Cons

For someone who isn't familiar with technology, it can be daunting to see all the features available in ClickUp. However, I didn't find any major issues with the product.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Amit!

Joshua

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

My experience with click up

Easy transmission from updating tax from excel to web-base app like clickup

Pros

The interface was easy to use with the ability to drag jobs from Open to InProgress to Completed to InReview to Rejected to Accepted and Close is perfect for me to monitor jobs

Cons

I don't have a negative review for an application that is user friendly

Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Microsoft excel is a manual way of updating task and I need something more automated and easy of use

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

One of the management had used it before and advised we use it too

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Joshua!

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

The Hub for all our task communication in our business

We loved the software from the start. It made everything super easy and we have a bird's eye view of everything that's ongoing in the business.

Pros

After trying different alternatives, we arrived at Clickup and we couldn't do without it. We use it as our business hub every day to check off tasks, to create tasks and assign them to the team. We use it as our main calendar and keep an eye on all our projects.

Cons

It's sometimes slow, but they tend to fix that quickly.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, there!

Replied 5/1/2023

Reviewed on 4/12/2022

ClickUp - One app to replace them all

Pros

It lives up to its promise, one app to replace them all.

Cons

It is not easy to use on mobile devices.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

ClickUp is more sophisticated than Asana in so many ways. It gives more features on the trial version than in Asana.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It's simply the best and more modern. It has everything we need in an IT company.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, there!

Replied 27/12/2022
Becky

Reviewed on 16/1/2023

ClickUp is an all-in-one solution for managing projects

Time and information management in projects. This tool is helpful for defining the workload of a team and determining the most productive day to assign it to each member in the future.

Pros

Superior user experience and interface design, with many helpful tools for managing various projects. It's the best tool out there for setting priorities and keeping track of the tasks your team needs to get done.

Cons

Nothing in particular, however it could be helpful if private notes could be added to tasks, making secure the sharing of a list or folder with a client.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Becky!

Replied 19/1/2023
Alson

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Great productivity tool

Overall the experience is pleasant, only the pricing is a little high for our taste.

Pros

It's a great tool to organise your tasks and share them with clients. The onboarding is quick and painless and it can be very easily set up for any type of agency or even for in-house work.

Cons

The limited amount of guests that we can allocate is a major headache and it's quite expensive, considering most other platforms gives you unlimited guests.

Redmine, Jira and Teamwork

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We were looking to try out another alternative, however we did not notice the client guest accounts were limited until we purchased.

Teamwork

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Alson! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ✨

We're glad to hear that your overall experience has been pleasant and we would love to look into the guest and pricing issues you mentioned to see if we can help.

Please contact us at [email protected] anytime! ����

Replied 13/1/2023
Adam

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Scaling a Bookkeeping Business

Our 4 member bookkeeping team is set up to work remotely. We were able to solve these problems: With more than 20 bookkeeping clients needing data entry and reconciliations every month, we needed to know what had been done so far, what was left to do, what is stopping us from doing something, what is the resolution for that stop. With ClickUp, we can jump on a Zoom call, look over open tasks, and overdue tasks and get them resolved.

Pros

This is the first task management/project management system I've used and it is very easy to understand. You can make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be. I like the ease of integrations and the ability to generate tasks very easily with Zapier. The dashboard views are very valuable and I use them daily!

Cons

It feels very slow at times. Most of my day time use can feel very sluggish. I'm on a 27" iMac with 24GB of ram, I may need more, but I only use Google Chrome 90% of the day. I don't have other programs open or running in the background. I do have about 20 tabs open but still, the other pages load much quicker than ClickUp. I have at least 1000 tasks in ClickUp spread out over 7 spaces and a hundred folders, but still, I need ClickUp (especially for business) to be faster.

I do need more than just one layer of sub-tasks though. The checklists are good, but sometimes we just need one more layer.

Also, your legacy recurring scheduling options are amazing and I'm not sure why it's no longer supported. It's perfect for our setup where we require recurring tasks to behave a specific way.

Teamwork, Airtable, Basecamp, Jetpack Workflow and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I was able to learn ClickUp for free and get my whole team using it right away and getting feedback from them along the way. I was able to try the business version for free as a trial and learn the benefits of upgrading. I saw clearly the Project Roadmap and the user interactions and their recommendations that were driving development. I saw quite a few bookkeepers and accountants chiming in and I decided that I would take the leap and watch ClickUp evolve and go along for the ride and UpVote those features I needed.
Mehandi

Reviewed on 19/3/2022

ClickUp Genuine Review

I am managing my Team, Projects, New Clients, New Business Ideas, Tracking Time taken per tasks and improving the Productivity, Scaling the Team.

Pros

Things which I like about ClickUp are:-

1) There is no alternative of ClickUp with respect to Features and Pricing.

2) TimeTracking ( which is a paid feature in other softwares like:- Asana, is freely available)

3) We can Hide Projects from other teammates ( even if we are on the free version of it)

4) The FREE Version of ClickUp is beating the Paid Version of so many other similar softwares.

5) Direct integration with the 3-rd Party tools wothout the use of Zapier, Integromat, IFTTT, Zoho Flow, Microsoft Flow, Integrately, Pabble Connect etc.

Cons

Nothing is missing in ClickUp but continuous evalutaion and development for making it even more better is always needed. ClickUp is one of it's kind in the market now adays.

Barak

Reviewed on 11/2/2022

Great team, great intentions, lots of potential, yet unintentional complex

In my opinion Clickup has lots of potential. The software has a great developers and support team, that really do seem to care about the product and the users.

For over 3 years I tried to make it work for us as an All-In solution for our business management (small services agency). Twice during that time I was a paying user, and twice I downgraded my subscription. It's not easy for me to write these words, because I do love the team behind it, and appreciate their efforts, but I gotta keep it honest.

The software seems to try to be everything for everyone, offer endless features to solve every problem in the online space, and by that making it unintentionally complex. We switched to Clickup from Asana, and always found ourselves going back to the simplicity of Asana (which isn't perfect as well).

When we did tried to use ClickUp we encountered bugs and laggish interface, errors that were sometimes really disruptive (such as changes you make don't save to the DB), and my team couldn't get used to the interface - it was just too cluttered, messy, and too difficult to find your tasks and understand what you need to do.

The first part - tech issues - to my best understanding improved a lot. Still, the second part is still not quite there.

I recommend clients to use Clickup as a Company Wiki software, due to it's free price tier and easy setup. That's about it.

Pros

I like the Docs view which is perfect for a simple company Wiki. I recommend it to many of my client.

I also like the support team which is super responsive and helpful.

The software seems to be improving all the time. Hoping to become a paying customer again.

Cons

Oh boy...

The software was quite buggy for a long time. This seems to improve, but you never know.

Besides that I don't like the over complexity of it. When you only want to easily manage your tasks, the interface seems to be cluttered and all over the place. Too many small buttons/links/elements floating around, distracting you.

The whole thing needs to be redesigned with a more clean/minimal/focused layout in mind.

Still think the software has good use cases, and we do use it, but for task/project management it's not 100% there yet.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Barak!

We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience! We depend on feedback from users like you to continue to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our Doc view!

We have a few suggestions to make your experience with ClickUp better! First, we recommend trying a different layout to see if that works better for you! Next, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

I understand that coming across bugs can be annoying. I assure you, squashing every last one is something our developers and engineers are working tirelessly on!

We want nothing but the best for ClickUp users, and we will remain focused on fixing bugs, the overall speed of the platform, and expanding feature parity in our mobile apps.

Replied 14/5/2022
Paddy
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/4/2022

Solid, constantly improving, one to rule them all

One of the few SaaS I chose to pay for instead of using the (well featured) free tier. Recent job needed non-user people to submit dietary requirements, 2 minutes later I had a form that crated tasks that were assigned to the catering manager who could then update their statuses as they made the necessary changes. Click-Up is almost a platform upon which to create custom line-of-bisiness applications, so rather than being bound to a particular tool's workflow/constraints you're always able to tweak any feature to fit your own way of working.

Pros

Like lists? Click-Up does lists. Like Gantt charts, done. Kanban boards? Yep. Need to see the calendar or some kind of timeline? Yep. Mind maps? Got'em. Whiteboards? Yep. Public forms? You guessed it. The bit where it gets useful is that they're all just views on the same underlying data, so everyone can work how they prefer. Automations are functional and included, big plus for project management. Updates are constant, with new features and integrations available to add/vote on.

Cons

The default UI is very low contrast and horrible. There are high contrast and dark modes, which I suggest for anyone wanting functionality. The power can make the tool seem a little daunting when you're getting started, but start simple then explore.

Freedcamp, Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello hit a ceiling pretty quickly - automations or getting data out or custom fields etc. Simple but inflexible by comparison.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Right balance of price and functionality, and the active development of user-requested features means you always feel like you're getting value. It replaces a few other tools, too. Bug tracking, project management, etc.
Julia Maria
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Versatile project management tool with many customization options

We use ClickUp as an internal project management tool to structure and distribute pending tasks. We also track time, monitor the status and progress of tasks, integrate relevant documents, plan to-dos, assign, report and communicate through ClickUp. The tool can really do a lot and has helped us structure processes better and work on projects more consistently and efficiently. I also like to use it to plan and structure my tasks and feel I have a good overview of everything. The advantage is quite clear that project-related communication is done centrally. Then, the creation of a task list is not so tedious, because it can be done relatively quickly by assigning times. A task list is then automatically created from this - collaboration is now easier!

Pros

With ClickUp, you have quite a few functions in one place and you can use the tool in various ways. Whether it's project management, time tracking, archiving, document management, content planning, or briefings, ClickUp is really extensive and you can work in teams on different to-dos, assign tasks, enter times and deadlines, and so on. This way you can also see who is working on what and how busy the team is. ClickUp can be designed quite individually and I don't think you have to be tech-savvy to find your way around the tool. While there are a lot of features, nothing is really complicated. You can display different views, create to-do's as recurring, create dummy cards or even entire projects as templates, and much more.

Cons

Since there are so many functions, in my opinion, setting up the tool is quite time-consuming and complex. Sometimes things get lost and are not so easy to find again. It is better to be aware in advance of how you want to work with the tool and how it should be structured because it will grow quickly and become independent.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

ClickUp offers comprehensive features. The following features are the most important for me: 1. The ability to configure different views, such as Kanban, list mode, or, highly recommended, the Gantt chart, which is created automatically. 2 You can add Guest users to individual projects for free, advantageous for agencies 3. You can flexibly configure the notifications you want to receive for updates. Avoid spam.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 31/8/2022
Jakob
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Combining Calendar, Todoist, Trello and Evernote

Clickup has enabled me to clearly plan ahead, visualize short term achievements and long term goals with easy. That's game-changing. The fact that I have everything I need at my fingertips within this one product makes the processes involved that much more enjoyable.

Pros

It's so good to finally have one place that hosts a Calendar, To-Do's, Kanban and Wikis in one place. On top, it offers useful features for planning and following through that neither of the above has. The transition to ClickUp cost about three to four full days of work but that was totally worth it. The development and support are the best I've ever seen on any product. They really do listen to their user base and implement new features at a rapid pace, tweaking and refining existing ones and finding solutions for problems where I didn't even think there were possibilities.

Cons

The web clipper could be improved - Evernote is much more advanced here. The software is at times sluggish - in all browsers I tried. The mobile version for Android needs some serious overhaul but they're working on it and planning to roll it out later this summer. I am confident that this product will further improve.

Zenkit and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I switched from Todoist+Trello because clickup combines all the features I need from those two platforms.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

They have the most extensive collection of tutorials and docs, their support is the best in the industry.
Cherry
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 25/3/2019

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

Pros

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised.

My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet.

You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time.

What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana.

This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love.

This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Cons

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time.

I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value.
Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On:
2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot
2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing
2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit
I wish there is a time log.

You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar.

Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list.

Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Kierra
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/7/2022

ClickUp is great, mainly because of its dependency feature

Pros

My favorite part about the software is the ability to make some tasks dependent on others. So, instead of moving cards over, you can just mark a task complete and it will notify the next member on that task to do their part. It's honestly the main reason we use Clickup because we have large projects and sometimes don't have the time for all the smaller details.

Cons

I think I would say I don't like thier gantt charts. They aren't very easy to use so we did have to go with another project management tool for this. We mainly use Clickup for it's project organization now.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello is too basic for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Colleagues that used it who suggested it

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 1/9/2022
Ranjit

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Truly a One app to replace all the apps!

The ClickUp is a simple, powerful software to boost your productivity. It is free, cross-platform, and fast.
They recently renewed their mobile applications to provide a great user experience. They constantly release new software updates and bug fixes. I personally use ClickUp for my tasks management and it is going really well so far!! I would recommend it to all people who are looking for task management and note-taking applications.

Pros

I like ClickUp because it is feature-rich and free software! Being a software engineer, I always keep learning what's a new market. I use ClickUp for managing my tasks and taking notes. It provides a variety of apps ( known as ClickApps) that we can enable or disable as per our needs. You can create tasks, reminders,s, or events in ClickUp and add valuable information to it. You can also choose a different layout (Clean, Modern, or Simple) as per your need. The homepage in ClickUp automatically detects your priority tasks in different projects and arranges them in a single view to keep the user focused on the important tasks.

Cons

Honestly, I liked all features and functionalities of the ClickUp. There is no feature that will be least liked by the user. However, I hope that ClickUp will always remain forever as they claim on their official website.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Replied 22/8/2022
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 3/8/2022

Clickup makes Project management a joyful experience.

In overall clickup is a very powerful software capable of making the task of managing complex projects an enjoyable experience. Clickup can be used both in business and personal life. When there is a marketing campaign to be run it can be distilled down to number of tasks that run both sequentially and parallel to meet the end goal of successful campaign. The content making for a blog and youtube channel can be broken in to several tasks that can be assigned to team members to accomplish and finally put together a high quality content that generates a lot of business leads. The different views makes it more meaningful to work with and view the whole process.

Pros

The first and foremost thing that I like about the clickup is the customizability of the whole platform. It does not have guide on how to tailor your project so you can track it on clickup, what they give is a guide on how to customize the Clickup to track and manage your project whatever that might be. The complexity in anything comes with a price. You do need to know what you’re doing and only use what you need without making it over-complex. Hence you can look at it a blessing as well as a difficulty. Therefore the beginning inevitably comes with a steep learning curve on how to use this powerful tool.
Clickup is not only for the businesses and organizations. It’s versatile and broad enough to be used for one’s personal life management. Since we all know failing to plan is planning to fail, it makes no difference when it comes to one’s personal life. The functions in it can be easily adopted to make personal routine t to run according to a timetable of your own. Personally I prefer to spend more time on clickup than on social media since it’s much more realistic to see how one’s own life unfolds than anyone else’s. The advantage of using clickup for personal day to day management is that it’s free for such purposes for life. It offers 5 workspaces on the free package and it’s more than enough to track day today personal plan. If the payed version is needed this is not costly as well.

Cons

The first thing I dislike is that the software comes with a lot of notifications enabled by default and no intuitive description where it can be configured to understand what it will do if I enable them. When you have an extensive number of tasks and projects defined the notifications can fill up your phone’s notification bar, email inbox and desktop if you haven’t decided on what to disable. This can be made easy if the notification configuration is made more intuitive and also making the content of the notification with more content that can be expanded if necessary.
Another modification that could be done to the way it defines the time and date for a task. Currently the time is selected with a long drop down menu which makes it very difficult to select the time when there are lot of tasks to define. It quickly becomes whole lot of repetitive scrolling to get to the time slot. This can be simplified by inserting a configurable clock face instead of the drop down list. The arms of this interactive clock face can be made to select the hour numbers and then minutes. Just with two clicks the time is defined.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 24/8/2022
Arthur
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 14/8/2022

Clickup Review

Although it was difficult to grasp at first, over time one get comfortable with all the available functionality of the software. This is when productivity begins to increase markedly. This software has improved and enhanced the over project management experience in our organization.

Pros

ClickUp has a horde of useful customization options. It is known for its customizable options and capabilities. It is a solution that allows you to take a customized approach to your projects. You can adjust and customize the software according to your business model, personal preferences, and any other requirements. It is one of the most flexible solutions available.

It offers advanced real-time reporting capabilities. It's easy to create, pull and customize reports with ClickUp. The tool can be used to get more insight into the performance of your team. It will show you each member's schedules, including what projects they are working on, missed deadlines, and completed tasks.

It provides easy time tracking. ClickUp helps you to manage your time better by providing flexible time tracking options that allow you to focus on your work while also improving your time management. To keep track of time, create estimates, add notes, and view reports, use the tool.

Cons

It can be difficult to understand at first. Training is essential to ensure that you have the right foundation. It is overwhelming to see all the options and features it has. But, the interface with the software becomes much more intuitive over time.

Onboarding is also very lengthy and complex. However, I believe it is necessary to ensure that every user can use the software at their maximum potential. Proper training is a necessary investment.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Replied 22/8/2022
Ahmad

Reviewed on 1/2/2022

The best project management platform with powerful collaborative features

Clickup has contributed to the establishment of our own system, based on cooperation among all members to achieve success in managing our projects. Now with Clickup, every member is a participant in planning and preparing schedules, knows his tasks accurately and knows the dates for their completion, and he can also ask for help if he needs it through the distinctive notification system that works efficiently with e-mail and through the phone application.

Pros

It's great to be able to have a semi-free platform to help you set deadlines, priorities, and specific people to work on any of your projects, which Clickup can do very efficiently. Clickup will help you customize tasks so that your team's functions become more visible. It is a powerful software that contributes to better project scheduling and enables all team members as well as stakeholders to know what needs to be done and when it needs to be completed. I enjoy Clickup's easy-to-use interface and options as well as the perfect view of the programs, plus it also acts as a master database for the project where you find all the documents and data that team members have shared among themselves during task updates. It may only take a few days for you to get used to all the features.

Cons

There is not a lot of negative in ClickUp, as there is no doubt that the positive things overwhelm it, it may only take a few days until you get used to all the features, and you and the rest of the team members can achieve the best scheduling and follow-up of all the tasks you are working on.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Ahmad!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the many features of ClickUp.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Replied 27/4/2022
Philip

Reviewed on 24/2/2022

A Great Tool for Team Task Management

I use ClickUp to manage my web design client projects and tasks. It works well for me and my team to be able to create tasks based on slack messages, emails, and through our integrated website comments tool.

Pros

I love that I can create tasks and assign to my team, and each team member can track time on each specific task.

Cons

I probably only use about 5% of what ClickUp can do. There is SO MUCH inside the software...can be overwhelming to someone who is trying to figure it out for the first time. It's easy enough to get started, but takes time to become a power user.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It was cheaper, and did more.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Philip!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

Replied 15/6/2022
Kia
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 8/2/2022

best all in one crm

Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

Pros

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

Cons

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

Zoho CRM, Airtable, monday.com, Asana and HubSpot CRM

Cost, Clickup offers better deals

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Cost, ease of use, design aesthetics

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Sarah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com!

If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations!

To do this:

1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners.

2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you

Replied 7/5/2022
Bhavik Singh
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/6/2022

Want to organize tasks? Look up for ClickUp!

ClickUp is a great task management tool that helps me keep my team organized and on track. I love that I can create custom tasks and subtasks and that I can collaborate with my team on each task. ClickUp has also been a great way to keep my team organized, as I can create spaces for each team member and assign tasks accordingly. Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.

Pros

I have been using ClickUp for some time and absolutely love it. Personally, it has helped me to be more organized and productive. I know these two words get overused like some random metaphors, but it's no less than the truth.

I love that I can customize the tasks, and subtasks and collaborate with my team. The spaces feature is also very helpful. It helped us define spaces for different functions (marketing, content, devs, etc.). The tasks are also very customizable, which is great if you need to add subtasks or collaborate with others.

In addition, the UI is pretty user-friendly, and the support is great. Overall, I would recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a great task management tool.
So, if you're looking for a great task management tool, ClickUp is definitely worth checking out.

Cons

I don't have many complaints, but if there were one thing that really annoys me about ClickUp is that it sometimes tends to lag big time when there is a lot of data on the content board or the document/editor. It becomes quite annoying when you're short of time. Apart from that, there's one more thing that makes the content board kind of cluttered. When I look at the finished tasks, I could see some of them from 3-4 months back. Now, over time, these grow and look cluttered. I wish there was a way where the finished tasks get archived or something after a month and a half to keep the dashboard clear. You see, a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind... not something desirable.