About Teamwork

Teamwork is the only project management platform built specifically for client work. Deliver work on time and on budget, eliminate client chaos, and understand profitability in one platform. Teamwork's customers track and manage...

Browse Teamwork Reviews

Irfan

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Pros

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Cons

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

Replied 22/2/2021
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track

Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

Pros

I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

Cons

It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round!

On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business.

If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :)

Have a nice day,
Nancy at Teamwork :)

Replied 2/3/2020
Jessie

Reviewed on 16/9/2022

Teamwork is a great alternative to project management

.We employ Teamwork in the organization since they let us divide all the jobs among the team members. It is in charge of allocating the proper duties to every team member so that they know what they are working on, who they are working with, and what will happen next. We launch projects and their execution through it. We feel particularly at ease using the tool because of its adaptable architecture, which enables users to work however they like. This tool is essential since it expedites project execution and guards against our forgetting to do particular tasks.

Pros

Adding tasks, assigning them to team members, and categorizing them makes it easier for project managers to keep track of the status of active projects. One of the company's favored benefits is the capacity to alert managers of upcoming duties automatically so they don't neglect them. It is the most delicate technique to manage every part of the projects you want to implement in the firm. It is the perfect instrument for allocating the tasks and resources needed to fulfill the set objectives.

Cons

It is not a very simple tool for new users, so I think it should have a more straightforward and less sophisticated interface so that it is not just utilized by technical employees or technology professionals.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Jessie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're delighted to hear that your team is finding so many of our features helpful.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Teamwork being difficult at the beginning for new users. We recently created a Teamwork Success Center which was built to help with setting your team and your clients up for success. The resources here might be useful for any new joiners on your team in the future! You can check out the success center here: https://www.teamwork.com/success-center/

Replied 20/9/2022

Top Teamwork Alternatives

Reviewed on 3/9/2022

A great concept run by not great developers

My experience is that we are in the serious lookout of another product. If you are not an occasional user and want to do any serious work, this tool is not the right fit.

Pros

I like the fact that its integrated with other products such as Desk. Its relatively easy

Cons

Tons of errors when using it. They launch updates during business hours taking the system not saving actions, producing random errors ending up in losing your work without any prior notice - as in we will update the system, it will take X time and it will be down. Nothing like that they just shoot the update and if you are lucky and not doing something in the system you may get away with it.

Various functionalities of the system stop working out of the blue; we report them to their customer service and they never get solved, or get solved at a pace teamwork wants and not based on the actual criticality.

For example, the past two (yes you read correctly, 2) weeks, emails dont work. You can reply to a task and it simply gets lost. We've notified support, sent messages, they replied after 5 days that its fixed but guess what. They didnt even test the "fix" and as a result, second full week its not working and they evidently do not even reply to our ticket.

On top of all of the above, if you have many tasks in the system, the system becomes extremely slow to perform actions. You open a list and it takes ages which it has paging mechanisms.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you have found Teamwork easy to use and benefited from our integrations.

I am really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues. I will be sure to pass your feedback around updates onto the team.

I can understand your frustration around the issues you have faced with our platform. We would love the opportunity to improve your experience with Teamwork. Please send us an email at [email protected] the team would be happy to work with you to help resolve these problems.

Replied 22/9/2022
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/5/2022

Teamwork improves project and task management

Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.

Pros

This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.

Cons

I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.

Calin
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/5/2022

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

Pros

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

Cons

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

Trello, Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Teamwork is very good at time tracking, following tasks implementation, and project management.
Jewel

Reviewed on 23/6/2022

A very underrated project management system

Pros

I was first introduced to Teamwork at my job and it was definitely new, but as time went by, it became easier to use and navigate for managing all the projects for my team.

Cons

Because of certain features, such as fade-in transitions when hovering over, it takes a bit more time to assign dates to tasks, as well as assigning dates where it won't include all the subtasks, even though the selection to include subtasks was selected.

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Teamwork for large remote teams

What a wonderful app! This is great for a complete remote team working on many different projects at once.

Pros

One of my favorite features is the ability to assign staff members to specific tasks within a larger project. The reminders and the way your to do items show up on your personal lists is excellent! We also use teamwork for approval processes in the form of kanban boards. This is very helpful. Finally, we use this for new team member onboarding and it's a great way to have our onboarding program documented and interactive.

Cons

I just wish there was a mobile app. I'm often working on so many projects at once, that I randomly think of another thing I want to do at very random times of the day. My computer is often too far away for me to get it down in Teamwork but if this were an app on my phone, I could make much better use of it.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Teamwork!

It's great to hear that your team is benefiting from so many of our features.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. You'll be happy to know that we actually do have a mobile app!! You can learn more here: https://integrations.teamwork.com/integrations/teamwork-projects-mobile/

Replied 20/9/2022
Khothatso
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 11/8/2022

This is the go-to for Simplicity

Pros

Teamwork offers the greatest amount of simplicity on one platform which is what is sometimes needed for good team collaboration. It is extremely user-friendly and it helps me manage my work with the utmost efficiency on any device. The fact that everything is centralized makes it even more conducive for good workflow from task creation and tracking to managing my calendar.

Cons

I struggle with accessing my emails from time to time so that could be improved.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey there,

Thanks for the positive feedback of Teamwork. We are delighted that our platform helps you to manage your work as efficiently as possible!

Thanks for your feedback, I have noted your thoughts about accessing emails, and will pass this onto the team.

Willow

Replied 23/8/2022

Reviewed on 6/8/2022

Projects Collaboration at its Best

Support and learning is very good.

Pros

Richness in features and collaboration, including interfaces to other products such as Microsoft and HubSpot. Has great support.

Cons

Another pricing tier could help so that starters or traditional clients can grow with the product.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey John,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and that you find our support team helpful - I will be sure to pass this over to them!

Thanks for your feedback around pricing, I have taken note and will pass this feedback onto the team.

Willow

Replied 23/8/2022

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Great project Management software!

Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Pros

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Cons

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

Jira, Microsoft Project and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Teamwork is better, better functionality on project management

Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Better project mgmt, better task tracking, better time management

Response from Teamwork.com

Hello,

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it!

We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this.

Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help?

Replied 26/1/2021
Bassam
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 6/11/2020

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

Pros

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Cons

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Bassam,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products!

We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly.

We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you.

Have a nice day,

Replied 26/1/2021
Gustavo
  • Industry: Printing

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

Pros

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Cons

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Huge difference between the 2 companies, I found good support from Teamwork vs none from Basecamp, also the tools I use from Teamwork are better than the ones I tried from Basecamp

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your great review of Teamwork.

Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app.

Tyler

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

Pros

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Cons

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

Basecamp, Wrike and Smartsheet

Cost

Kantata

Cost and feature fit

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it!

I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team.

Tim

Simply the best

Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Pros

Easy to use interface
Many integrations available
Reliable

Cons

File storage runs out quickly
Many features we simply do not use

Redbooth and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Antiquated and outdated. Needed something more modern and robust

TaskRay

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Better price, more features.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product.

I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team.

Lisa

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

Pros

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Cons

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

Microsoft Teams, monday.com, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We wanted to have Gnatt charts and dependent tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Monday seemed to have so many options it was too complicated to determine how to set it up. Staff members didn't like the time tracking location in Wrike. The others were lacking features that were important to us.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature!

I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team!

Dmitri

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Pros

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Cons

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Jira, Microsoft Project and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

It wasn't catering for all our needs. By now (from 2016), I don't even remember.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

It catered to our needs, and the ability to export, including the whole database. We are a business intelligence consulting firm, and we do business intelligence on our teamwork data as well.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hello Dmitri,

Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating!

I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product!

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Pros

Integration with other apps / software
Ease of use for team members
Ease of use for customers
Integration with email clients
Integration with browsers
The mobile experience is top notch
Cost effectiveness
Time tracking for team members
Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Cons

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Basecamp 2 had limitations and had a confusing interface for both our team members and our customers.

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

The software was a better fit for us.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Michael,

Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating!

Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request!

Review of teamwork

Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

Pros

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

Cons

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Teamwork offered a lot more features that were better for us to work more efficiently.

Hive

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

It was more cost effective and seems more fit for a marketing agency's needs.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi James,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at [email protected] to look into this?

Nicci

Teamwork Support

We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

Pros

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

Cons

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

Kantata and ProWorkflow

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We struggled to have visibility of deadlines and task requirements, and had almost no visibility of capacity in order to resource accurately.

WorkflowMax

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

We had a long list of requirements that we needed from a PM system, and ultimately Teamwork out performed the other systems and was priced far more reasonably.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Nicci,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating!

If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected]

Sara Olive

Working Well for our Project-Based Company

The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

Pros

The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

Cons

We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

Kantata, ActiveCollab, Zoho Desk, monday.com, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We needed integrated time tracking and better control over a large number of simultaneous projects.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Integration with quickbooks, time tracking, the ability to create templates and recurring tasks, reporting features

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Sara Olive,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management.

I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further.

Yoana

Reviewed on 27/8/2020

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

Pros

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years.

For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it.

I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time.

It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate.

I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link.

It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

Cons

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time.

I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

Basecamp, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

We needed more features than Basecamp provided at the time.

Basecamp

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Yoana,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard.

We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further?

Replied 11/2/2021
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 22/7/2020

Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile

Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Pros

Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Cons

Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Teamwork

Teamwork had more functionality than Asana and Asana had poor customer service.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Teamwork

Functionality and price, teamwork.com was by far the best option.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility!

If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this.

Replied 11/2/2021
Chamath

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Super data management of projects and software

My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

Pros

When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All
the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it.
Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves.
People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they
have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining
their work.
Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the
Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better!
Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the
user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option
to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages
on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Cons

Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Chamath,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork.

I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further.

Replied 22/2/2021
Adam

Reviewed on 10/11/2019

We tried everything - And love Teamwork Projects

We tried literally everything we could find in the market place for Project management software. We switched from Basecamp originally and the big push for us was the TimeTracking with tasks that could be brought into invoices. I know Freshbooks has that feature too, but freshbooks doesn't have project management in the way that we needed that total collaboration environment.

We looked at Monday.com too recently but since we have full buy-in on Teamwork I don't think we are in a place to switch and a lot of the features and pricing just don't make sense. That is where I think Teamwork has really cornered the niche well in terms of pricing and features.

Pros

Gantt charts
Tasks
Task Creation
Inviting Clients into the space
TIME TRACKING!

Cons

User interface was updated but could be better, especially when compared to Monday.com

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Adam,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Teamwork Projects! Five stars and a 10/10?! All our Monday morning dreams are coming true!

We are delighted that you are enjoying the software, and that it has filled that gap in your Marketing Stack! We also love the time tracking features, it was an important one for us to get right - we are glad that you agree!

Another great thing about Teamwork is our support team - should anything ever come up in your use of the software! They are coffee fuelled problem solvers - what a fantastic combination! You'll find them over at [email protected]

Have a great day!