About Ringover

Ringover is the no.1 business phone system that gives you unlimited calls to 110 countries, video conferencing, SMS and group messaging, call recording, call whispering and more features focused on improving your teams productivit...

4.7

Browse Ringover Reviews

Pascal
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

About Ringover Experience

Pros

I am very satisfied with ringover in addition to the intuitive console,
The application also allows me to call and retrieve all my calls abroad with a simple WIFI connection.

Cons

t's hard to say what I didn't like about RINGOVER
because I really believe that all is well.
Can be the price "not expensive enough"

Response from Ringover

Hello Pascal,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that our IP telephony solution is providing you with a quality service when you are moving on a daily basis!

We look forward to keep working with you,

Replied 8/10/2021
Daniela

Reviewed on 10/2/2021

How is ringover on a daily usage

Pros

I like that you can use everywhere, a computer on phone and be assigned different location of numbers. This is very useful when you have clients in some location but you are not physically there.

Cons

That sometimes, even if the app is open, I am not receiving the notification so I lose the calls.

Response from Ringover

Hello Daniela,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Replied 1/3/2021
Cyril

Reviewed on 15/7/2022

Telephony for flexibility

Pros

make a call, transfert it is easy. Setting up a standard with it's own options is very usefull and the mot important thing is that you can manage a calendar for every operator.

Cons

There's some issues about the stability of communication, and the software (desktop app) comes with multiple bugs.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

For the princing cheapier.

Response from Ringover

Hello Cyril,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We're happy to learn that you find our solution very user-friendly.

Regarding the difficulties that you found, we're currently working to improve the overall quality of our product. However, our support team is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm (CET) and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (CET) by phone at +33 1 84 80 08 00 and preferably by email at [email protected] Please do not hesitate to contact them, if ever you're still having issues, they'll be more than happy to help you with them.

We wish you the best.

Sincerely,
The Team Ringover

Replied 5/8/2022

Top Ringover Alternatives

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call Monitoring app

I can proudly say that my user experience is very successful. I keep a good opinion of this solution

Pros

Ringover is a Call Monitoring app that is very ease to use. that offers a lot of professional feaures and amazing repport. I really like the design of this product

Cons

The subscription is a bit high for small business but it worth to try

Google Voice

Google Voice
Emin
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 25/10/2020

Experience on Ring Over

The overall experience is good but the website of the app is terrible for getting information about the packages. I was not expecting this much quality that is why I would say it pays off.

Pros

The interface is amazing. I want to note that the possibility to get voice message is the best as the same feature was not possible for skype

Cons

the packages, it is somehow limited. I see it as a new player and I think it should offer the packages that TUrkey and countries like it should be included in the same package with Europe

Response from Ringover

Hello Emin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying Ringover and have seen first-hand the value it brings to any business.

We would love to offer unlimited calls to all parts of the globe but for now you can call without limits to 80 landline and mobile destinations across different continents. We even offer virtual landline and mobile numbers in many of these locations.

Thanks again for choosing Ringover. We look forward to continue working with you!

Replied 6/11/2020

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

I have always been finely attended to each time I needed help during my call center set up

Pros

Easy to use : I could set up my call center in a few hours
Many functionalities and reports available
Zendesk integration for my customer service management

Cons

I could not easily create a bilingual call center

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

Cheaper with more features and funtionalities

Response from Ringover

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are happy to know that our solution allows you to quickly and easily set up our call center.

Replied 19/10/2021
Shishir

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

A simple and powerful tool

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

Pros

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

Cons

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Response from RingOver

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Replied 23/6/2020
Santosh

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from RingOver

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

Replied 23/6/2020

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

Pros

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Response from Ringover

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Replied 4/3/2021
Julie
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/7/2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Pros

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

Cons

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Luis

Reviewed on 14/9/2021

Great Call Center App

We have had a great experience with Ringover so far.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Great management and monitoring tools. Outstanding customer support. Multi language. Free calling to multiple countries.

Cons

We have had sporadic connectivity issues but the have been promptly resolved

Response from Ringover

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your wonderful review!
Our whole team is happy to work with you.
If ever you need some additional advice on how to reduce connectivity issues , please reach out at [email protected]

Replied 16/9/2021
El Mokhtar

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

The best Voip app

Pros

We tried many Voip app's and ringover is by far the one who suits us the best

Cons

Nothing spécial. We have using it for 2 months now.

Response from Ringover

Hello El Moktar,

Thank you for sharing your experience, at Ringover we do our best to make our Saas solution as efficient as possible for our customers.

Replied 19/10/2021
Maxim

ringover revieu w

Pros

the easy to use interface and to simplicity

Cons

none! i can't find a thing that i don't like

Response from RingOver

Hello Maxim,

Thanks for this stellar review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with Ringover.

We'll continue to deliver A+ service!

Replied 15/6/2020
zakaria
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 23/9/2021

Ringover satisfaction

Pros

Easy to use !
I can have it on computer and phone too !

Cons

When there is a bad wifi it's a bit complicated to hear the other party.

Response from Ringover

Hello Zakaria,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our solution is regularly improved so you don't encounter any problem.

See you soon,

Replied 24/9/2021
  • Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Reviewed on 2/8/2021

Great product

Cosmic

Pros

Relaiblity make my work easier and connects team

Cons

Nothing its great honestly no complaints

Response from Ringover

Hello John,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to read that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continuing working with you!

Replied 16/8/2021
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 2/7/2021

Great work tool!

It has been a really useful tool, especially working from home! It is also a great tool when you are learning in a new role because of the shadowing feature.

Pros

The ability to listen back to recorded calls is brilliant! If you miss any information or can't make notes quickly enough its a life saver!

Cons

There is occasionally a bit of a delay with the call that can lead to so misunderstanding/interruption.

Response from Ringover

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
Have a good day and see you soon.
The Ringover Team

Jquarn
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 5/7/2021

Best Phone Software

Pros

The user interface is really beautiful and easy to use. other similar software has a really dry, not up-to-date design but Ring over is more with the times which I believe has an impact on productivity.

Cons

Sometimes their is a delay a few seconds between when you speak and the person on the phone which I believe will be fixed sooner than later

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thank you for your great comment! We hope you enjoy our solution for a long time to come!

karen
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 6/7/2021

Excellent Product

definitely brining the office to home environment, recording of calls save taking notes.

Pros

Excellent account management . good service quality and ease of use

Cons

Not much I dislike only a slight delay but not that noticable.

Response from Ringover

Hello Karen,

Hamza

Reviewed on 7/9/2021

Very good product for sales pros

Cold calling is way easier with Ringover and to keep track of the calls history if a good feature too

Pros

Friendly user interface - great UX - Not expansive

Cons

Need to sign on very often or no reception of the call

Response from Ringover

Hello Hamza,
The quality of customer service and the ease of use are one of the fundamental values carried by our company. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.

Replied 8/9/2021
Antoine

Reviewed on 22/9/2021

Good job support team

Pros

Easy to use when Zendesk and Hubspot are integrated

Cons

Some minors features, there is no major cons

Response from Ringover

Hello,

The quality of service when our customer are using the different integrations is one of the fundamental values carried by our company.

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.

Replied 23/9/2021
Bolivar
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/6/2020

Outstanding quality and ease of use, great customer service

Pros

I use this service for client calls, and am always impressed about the crystal clear sound quality, with hardly any jitter or delay.

Cons

Canceling virtual phone numbers currently requires contacting customer service but it would be nice to be able to do this online.

Response from RingOver

Hello Bolivar,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. We are happy you took the time to trial Ringover :)

Great idea regarding the cancellation of phone numbers directly online.

Hope to have you back soon as a long-term client :)

Replied 15/6/2020
gerald

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Great service

Pros

Integration with Pipedrive, call recording, missed call notification .

Cons

really nothing I can think about at the moment

Response from Ringover

Hello Gerald, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.
Have a good day and see you soon.
The Ringover Team

Replied 4/3/2021
Charlotte

Reviewed on 10/7/2021

Overall it provides a good service

Pros

It's really easy to use, and comes with everything you need.

Cons

There's a slight delay due to the internet calling.

Response from Ringover

Hello CHarlotte,
Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.

Replied 19/7/2021
Ryan

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Excellent Product With Great Customer Service

Pros

- Ease of use
- Great reporting in live time
- Ginelle always on hand to assist

Cons

- Nothing to report, I have no complaints.

Response from Ringover

Hello Ryan,

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience and we're so delighted to have you as a client!!

Replied 18/11/2020
Noemi
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

My experience

I can share all my contact and call with my colleagues.
In case I m not available , someone else will attend the call and the customer will not have to call to another number.

Pros

It is very easy to use, perfect for my business and excellent customer service.

Cons

The website is not always easy to understand

Response from RingOver

Hello Noemi, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on RingOver. We are very happy that we can help your customer service team deliver value to your clients! We will be improving our website soon so you can have a better experience. Keep up the great work and we look forward to continue working with you!

Replied 14/3/2019