Sprout Reviews

About Sprout

High turnover, low engagement, and dwindling productivity are common workplace woes. Sprout is a leading digital health and wellness platform that helps companies overcome these challenges by inspiring workplace wellness....

4.2
4.2

Browse Sprout Reviews

Lori
Lori

Customer Success Manager

I enjoy the app and the information provided. It has taken some effort learning to negotiate. When entering activities...you cannot see if you are duplicating until they post. A view of the month and entries would be helpful.

Pros

ease of use and stats provided. the drop downs could guide you better through the site.

Cons

navigation. learning how to easily review data provided

Francis
Francis
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/9/2019

I recommend this tool

It is an excellent tool and I recommend it.

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can analyze the data of social networks and it is excellent to organize the projection of each social network. It is a good tool if you work with digital marketing or something similar. It offers a detailed analysis and is what we expect from a service of this type, which makes it a good experience to use it because it provides what we want to know about our social networks.

Cons

Regarding certain problems, it is worth mentioning that technical support is needed in several languages. the price may be high, but it is worth paying for the service. Basically, the main problem I can talk about is about the technical service because they need to be available to anyone and in several languages as well.

Reviewed on 1/6/2019

The concept is great; the software... eh.

I like it. It does what it needs to do, even if it doesn't do it terribly well. It could use some major UX improvement.

Pros

- It's easy to track your steps
- It's easy to hook it up to your fitness gadget easily
- The list of possible activities is quite long

Cons

- Putting in my activities is always a chore. I have a pretty consistent schedule so I find it extremely aggravating to have to put the same things in with the same values every day. It does have the ability to remember 3 - 4 of your activities from your previous day, but I wish I could basically copy/paste my days with some minor editing. This is by far my biggest gripe and is big enough of an issue that it sways my review considerably.

Top Sprout Alternatives

Stephen
Stephen

Reviewed on 19/9/2018

Sprout at Work

It is a great tool for company engagement and I would recommend to other businesses.

Pros

This is a great tool to engage your company and employees. Not only does it engage colleagues to communicate with others that they may otherwise not, but it also engages employee to participate in healthy competition. Healthy both in the sense that it gets them exercising, but also competing in fun events against each other.

Cons

As someone that trains regularly, I would like there to be additional functionality around exercises and exercise tracking.

Agostina
Agostina
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/2/2019

Improve your social media presence

Sprout has allowed us to manage double the clients with same amount of human resources dedicated to social media.

Pros

Extremely easy to use.

You can use draft and schedule uploads. It optimizes the workflow and free up resources.

Very nice user interface.

Cons

Not a lot to complain. It is a bit pricey but the software works so the net result is positive.

Ashley

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

Could Have Been Better Could Have Been Worse

Pros

The ease of use of the platform was awesome, and it allowed for diverse campaigns.

Cons

We often did not receive the campaigns that we sent and through several campaigns we tried to see if our customers were actually getting the messages by offering free retail-sized products and never got any traction. We also never saw any enhanced traffic after campaigns in store or online. This is something we see often with our email campaigns which are handled through a different platform.

Hasna
Hasna

Reviewed on 19/2/2019

Perfect platform to use

Great experience!

Pros

Easy, user-friendly, update from the community, and easy money to get

Cons

It takes time to know about all the functions , but once done it's easy to use

Cara-Noelle
Cara-Noelle

Easy to sync and track

I use Sprout to track my progress and participate in activities and challenges as well as setting and tracking personal goals relating to my wellness.

Pros

It syncs to my current fitness tracker and allows me to track my progress and activity without doing anything extra!

Cons

I wish there was a way that the system sent reminders for goals and challenges.

Samuel
Samuel
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 2/2/2021

Social Media Made Easy

Pros

Sprout makes it very easy for me to schedule my social media posts. I also love the detailed reports and analytics.

Cons

I wish that posts to my Instagram creator account could be automated instead of having to send a notification to post and manually posting the content.

Cindy
Cindy

Review of Sprout

Pros

It is easy to use, it does track everything for us. I actually tend to forget about it because it is so easy to use.

Cons

We used to have challenges with other team members now and since moving to sprout I have not seen that. It was fun to see who was in your group and determine where you are.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/8/2019

Reliable software

Overall satisfied and will likely to recommend to other

Pros

We use this everyday for our attendance tracker and I personally find it reliable. In Sprout you can see your personal attendance, if theres any conflict or missing logs you can file it right away. You can see your avail leaves and file your leave if needed. And you can see and access your payslip, all paid hours and deductions are accessible as well. Its a great amazing specially if you want to monitor your attendance daily. Its helpful and friendly user plus you’ll get a tutorial video on how to use it. Amazing right? This is a recommendable software!

Cons

Sometimes theres a bug or something when filling a schedule so I cant file at all but it will just take few minutes then you can just file again. Hope that it will not be a problem specially for cut off thingy’s

Mindy

Reviewed on 30/8/2018

Sleep Therapeutics

Our company has been using this site for 3 years now and it has been very motivating for myself and keeps me constantly wanting to improve my health and wellness. I enjoy the challenges our Company creates with the support from Spout Staff and my coworkers. The overall experience has been awesome and I look forward continuing my journey on the Wellness Sprout train.

Pros

Sprout has been a very user friendly program with easy to navigate tabs on both the desktop and mobile app. The ease of tracking on a daily basis helps to keep my wellness goals in check. Their Custom Service support team is always very prompt and very helpful and by far one of the best I have dealt with.

Cons

The mobile app sometimes has little glitches but they are always on top of it and have the issue fixed very promptly.

Robert

Reviewed on 25/8/2020

Sprout Your Online Engagement and Social Media to the Next Level

Sprout has taken our social media game to the next level and helped us really separate ourselves from our competition.

Pros

Sprouts ability to aggregate all of our social media information into one easy to digest format is a work of art. Sprout has allowed us to really get granular with our social media marketing and learn more about our following and how best to engage with it. This is one of our top three most valuable software solutions that we use on a daily basis.

Cons

Sprout still has some functionality missing such as the ability to post the same things to every single profile of ours at the same time.

Brandon

Reviewed on 8/2/2019

Sprout tries to be too many things - keep it simple for success!

Sprout is good for logging more than steps, but the developers should focus on doing a few things well instead of many things mediocre. I don't even want to start on the "upgraded" app. It's useless. I can't log anything on my phone since I upgraded to the new app. It's frustrating and ends up being a waste of space on my phone, but I keep it so it syncs up with my Garmin device.

Pros

I like that you have the option to receive points for more than just logging steps, but Sprout also runs the risk of offering points for every conceivable action. Sometimes, keeping it simple is the best for success!

Cons

The UX is frustrating on Sprout. It takes a long time to understand the desktop version (how to post updates, where to find activities, join groups, etc.), and I don't like that you can't customize categories (e.g., you have to know that "weight lifting" is actually "strength training" or else your activity won't count/come up as an option for logging.

Ashley

Reviewed on 29/9/2020

Easy to Use

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Pros

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

Dianne
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 4/9/2018

Excellent Program

I think it is a good program to help promote health and wellness in our work environment and you can also post on your phone so you can keep track at home. helps to keep the workforce healthy and promote wellness. Helps with absenteeism and mental health

Pros

It is very easy to use, it keeps me on track for fitness and health and wellness. I like that I can enter by dates so I can track daily.

Cons

nothing really, just maybe need to add more selections for alternative medicine such as natural path, osteopaths

JAZMINE
JAZMINE

Reviewed on 21/3/2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I am so happy with using sprout! A great way to check in with yourself and the people you work with!

Pros

This software has been an amazing tool to connect with coworkers in healthy ways, by sharing recipes, workouts, photos. You can create events or groups based on certain interests. Paleo, running, yoga, water.
Best of all if we keep up to date with our health tracking we have the opportunity to make some extra cash!

Cons

It would be a lot easier when tracking activities to be able to use the tab button to enter times/units of measure instead of having to use the mouse and click on each entry.

Nikki

Mobile Use

I am a user- for my company- my experience is I find it challenging, but I use it.

Pros

My employer uses this for our wellness program, it's not my preferred program as I find it difficult to use the app- which is my preferred method. I do like that it works with my fitbit.

Cons

Tracking activities takes multiple steps- I have to go online to create new challenges- the app is not user friendly.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

Great product to promote wellness in a company. Mobile application needs some development.

Sprout is great to promote wellness in an organization and help track your health and share healthy news and notes with other coworkers and people using Sprout.

Pros

It promotes wellness in an organization and is great for company challenges, events, and other healthy news and notes. It is easy to use on the web, you can sync your fitness tracker to the software to provide more detail on your health. Overall, the concept for the software is great and it promotes health and wellness in our organization.

Cons

The mobile application is very slow and not the best to use. I get notifications on my phone, and often cannot read the notification because the app times out and will not open the notification for me to read. When I sync my fitness tracker to the software on the mobile app, it can take a long time to sync and often times out. The app has a lot of information on it, but it doesn't perform.

Emily

Sprout Review

I've had some trouble in the beginning of the year, I don't think it has reset to the new quarter. I tried uninstalling the app and re-downloading it, but unfortunately experienced the same problem.

Pros

The pre-populated exercises are very convenient, especially because I perform a lot of the same exercises day-to-day. I also enjoy participating in the challenges that Sprout and my company has to offer. Competing against coworkers never gets old!

Cons

Having to log my daily activities could be easier. If there was a way to copy and workout and paste it to another day, that would be great! I often perform the same exercises daily so this was make the app more convenient for logging my workouts.

Great Tool to Track Activities

Pros

Being able to share your accomplishments very easily with others by posting on the home page and being able to see everyone else's achievements! It is a great motivational way to get ideas on how to stay moving, along with other great tips on establishing an overall wellness lifestyle.

Cons

The navigation of the overall software. There seems to be a lot of everything in one page and my eyes keep going back and forth to figure out where I need to go. It is also hard to track and see my previous submissions. Would suggest a more simple, cleaner home page with more sub tabs to navigate more easily.

Emily
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great Software

Overall I really enjoy the software and will continue to use it.

Pros

I really like this software. It definitely helps with keeping on track with my healthy eating. I like the social aspect of it as well. Being able to see everyone's progress is very motivating. I am enjoying the newest upgrade of it and think it is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't really have an cons. I always thought it would be nice though to be able to go to a particular person's profile and see only their posts. The new upgrade is still fairly new to me, but so far there isn't really anything I would change.

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Enough to get the job done

Pros

Sprout has a mobile application that can connect to your wearable
Sprout allows you to track your wellness information from multiple areas (online & mobile)
Sprout allows you to create groups and challenge fellow team members to achieve certain goals.

Cons

Even though Sprout provides a mobile application, there are areas where the application can be improved on to better the experience for on-the-go users.

Jeff

Reviewed on 28/1/2021

Sprout Review

My experience has been nothing but the best! Can't say enough!!!

Pros

Sprout is great for sharing social information across all of your platforms. They have a great starter plan, as well as plans for bigger agencies. Highly recommend.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. The product works just like it was intended. I have never had an issue. Support team is always there for questions.

Naresh

Reviewed on 8/2/2019

Efficient but not very user-friendly

My overall experience with Sprout is awesome! The only thing that it needs to do is to add a way to log a common activity across multiple days. Everything else is just amazing as is.

Pros

It automatically tracks based on the connected devices.
The mobile version.
hints about different activities

Cons

I don't have a way to select a date range to log a common activity. I have to manually insert every day's data although it is common.