About MeazureUp

MeazureUp is a field audit application for the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industries. The mobile app enables businesses to track quality and safety while also ensuring brand consistency. MeazureUp can help identify...

4.7
4.8

Browse MeazureUp Reviews

Whitney

Reviewed on 16/5/2018

Excellent software that's customizable to fit!

Pros

I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

Cons

I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Sammy

Reviewed on 19/8/2022

AuditApp and DailyChex have been a game changer!

We were already switching from handwritten checklists to a digital/app based platform. That's all I was looking for. When I saw the auditing software and website I made the decision to switch from our auditing program as well. The service received from[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use for both applications has made it a simple and straightforward implementation. The apps are interactive and the data collection and reporting give me a clear idea of where my business stands from an operational level and where we need to put our focus.

Cons

There have been some glitches and limitations. The AuditApp photo capabilities could be enhanced to include multiple photos on actions, a zoom feature when reviewing photos taken, and speeding up the submission function at the end of the audit. The help team has been receptive to the feedback and I genuinely feel that these features are being improved.

Jolt

Reasons for Choosing MeazureUp

I made this switch for a variety of reasons. The data collection was the biggest difference from my previous auditing system. Secondarily, the ease of use and ease of updating was a big draw. Additionally, the service I received and continue to receive is top notch!

iAuditor

Reasons for Switching to MeazureUp

Price and service. No pushy sales approach and a great value.

It’s good

It’s fine and works well

Pros

Easy for new management to use. We use it 3 times a day

Cons

It’s repetitive and some of the smaller features are weird but it’s done

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that our tool is repetitive. With any daily checklist tool that you are using 3 times a day, there will undoubtedly be some level of repetitiveness however we hope that using MeazureUp at least makes it quick and easy to complete.

In terms of the features being weird, we would love to learn more about what this includes. Please send us an email to [email protected] and we can explore this further!

Replied 25/8/2022

Top MeazureUp Alternatives

Abe

Reviewed on 18/8/2022

Amazing time saving product!

I've only worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at MeazureUP, he has been helpful, and courteous and quick to respond to emails. I appreciate the auto response on emails sent , that the email was received and they are working on my request. Have had a few zoom calls with MeazureUp programmers to check in our progress with the app, and suggestions for improvement. Seems like the company has a good group of entrepeneurs who want to continually improve and upgrade the user experience.

Pros

Ease of use and time saver. Previous to this software, I did everything on pen/paper. Then had to retype to an excel sheet. All in one, formats for printing audits are professional and clear. We use a similar app for our eastern sites, with a program called Zenput, whcih is horrible. MeazureUp is leaps and bounds better than the other software. Other software doesnt offer customization. Basically have to use their format or nothing at all. No dashboard function, layout is cumbersome. MeazureUp has it figured out!

Cons

I wish in the action plan tab of our audit app, we could post more than one photo. Also photos in action plan tab dont auto rotate with phone camera. So I have to have my phone held in a panoramic style to take normal framed photos.

Brendan

Reviewed on 19/8/2022

Simplify your business audits.

Great overall experience with this product. Identifying critical errors on a daily basis, and involving our entire management team to achieve success with the highest standards possible.

Pros

Quick, easy to use, mobile auditing. Helps my team maintain the highest standard possible while identifying problem areas with alerts straight to our emails. Immediate results without time consuming meetings and messaging.

Cons

Seamless integration with our team, very straightforward and easy to teach with.

Joe

Meazure Up User for Weekly Processes

Meazure Up has been most helpful in keeping the facility clean and up to safety and cleanliness standards.

Pros

The streamlined app for mobile devices is nice and organized.

Cons

The product can be glitchy and some features are cumbersome to use.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Joe,

We are sorry to hear that the product can be glitchy and features are cumbersome. Would it be possible to send us an email to [email protected] so that we can explore this further?

Replied 23/8/2022
Kyran

Great for Retail

Pros

The checklists and audits are a game changer for retail chains. Having access to each and every location in one centralized place with completion rates, averages, and outliers are super helpful when managing multiple locations.

Cons

I wish there were reminders that could be set to complete tasks if they have not been started within the application.

Business development manager ESM

The service when I need any support is very good. Quick and helpful.
Thank you!
Dave

Pros

It is easy to use on my mobile device. Quick and useful.

Cons

Would be good to have the dashboard on my device. Not just on my computer.

Alicia
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Great Product!

Really easy and instant tracking.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use & makes daily tasks quicker and easier to access. Allows for the information to be shared right away.

Cons

There's no flash option that I've seen on the in-app camera, and when you "add comment", there's no option to link in one from your device, it just gives the in-app option to take it right then. "Notes" provides this, but it's nicer to add the picture comment under a particular task.

Brady

Restaurant Audit

Pros

This software is extremely easy to navigate and use. Receiving feedback from the DM in a quick, timely matter is very important to our business. I feel I can navigate throughout and cascade information to my staff that is very translatable.

Cons

The restaurant industry can have several transfers a year. I wish we could have the ability to change recipients emails easier.

Phil
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to [email protected] to put something in the books!

Replied 21/7/2021
Brian

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

Chickie's and Pete's

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp.

Replied 29/6/2021

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well.
Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Hi,

Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device.

Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can resolve these problems for you.

Replied 17/7/2018
Shahieda

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see.
What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Eddie

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in...

Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items.

The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Steven

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

MeazureUp Measures Up to what we were looking for!

Fabulous! They are good folks to work with. Like i said they listen and then help find a solution where both parties are happy.

Pros

Aside from the software what we really like is the ability to reach out to MeazureUp and have them change things on the fly. They are great to work with.

Cons

Every so often a glitch might occur with our tablets. Grant it i think that's usually from Apple updates. The ipad has been the most successful tablet for us to use.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

Pros

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

Cons

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at [email protected] to set up a review session on our form configurator.

Replied 17/7/2018
Scott

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

Cons

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

Caroline

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Efficient and eco friendly

Pros

This app is simple to use and enables us to store all information online rather than on paper enabling us to pull up information quickly rather than searching through paperwork

Cons

Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if new team members are joining and we can send them training documents or support them with a call to walk through anything that might not be clear!

Replied 21/7/2021
Diane

Reviewed on 16/5/2018

Great product - Great Service!

Saves time, provides real time data, totally customizable, scores provide benchmarks for our restaurants - makes our jobs as District Managers so much easier!

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, great summaries, paperless, service team is outstanding. Open to all ideas!!

Cons

Would like a separate audit with the fails so that the auditor can go back out and re-check and get a score.

Parul

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

241 pizza

User friendly. Easy access through the mobile app.

Pros

Mobile app is easy to use and different tabs help to go from one topic to the other.

Cons

Comment and action plan should pop out together

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Parul,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience so far using the application.

We noticed despite the positive comments and scoring, your likelihood to recommend is only a 4/10. We will have our Support team reach out to determine how we can make sure to improve.

thanks,

Replied 13/12/2018
Steve

Reviewed on 2/6/2021

Adaptive and responsive customer service

The staff and customer service is 2nd to none. usually responding to emails with solutions in minutes.

Pros

Very stable and easy to use, edit and manage

Cons

Reporting features for enterprise management still improving.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks Steve! We are constantly working to improve our service and provide new features and updates that our customers will enjoy. Thanks for being a part of the MeazureUp team!

Replied 4/6/2021
Ashley

Reviewed on 13/7/2021

I bring this software with me wherever I go (3 companies now)

Love it!!

Pros

Streamlined, easy to audit and review, real time transparency, and easy metrics to review.

Cons

Can't copy and paste the assessments. We have to redo them from scratch to have sample versions available.

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

PAULA

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

Pros

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

Cons

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at [email protected]

Replied 16/7/2018