About MeazureUp

MeazureUp is a field audit application for the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industries. The mobile app enables businesses to track quality and safety while also ensuring brand consistency. MeazureUp can help identify...

4.7
4.8

Browse MeazureUp Reviews

Phil

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to [email protected] to put something in the books!

Replied 21/7/2021
Brian

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

Chickie's and Pete's

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp.

Eric

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

Pros

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

Cons

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks for the feedback!

We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact [email protected] to troubleshoot this.

Top MeazureUp Alternatives

Shahieda

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see.
What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well.
Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Hi,

Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device.

Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can resolve these problems for you.

Replied 17/7/2018
Eddie

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in...

Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items.

The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Steven

Reviewed on 15/6/2021

MeazureUp Measures Up to what we were looking for!

Fabulous! They are good folks to work with. Like i said they listen and then help find a solution where both parties are happy.

Pros

Aside from the software what we really like is the ability to reach out to MeazureUp and have them change things on the fly. They are great to work with.

Cons

Every so often a glitch might occur with our tablets. Grant it i think that's usually from Apple updates. The ipad has been the most successful tablet for us to use.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

Pros

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

Cons

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at [email protected] to set up a review session on our form configurator.

Replied 17/7/2018

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

Cons

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Good app, great customer service.

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

• Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 1/4/2021

Audit App

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Jim

Reviewed on 13/7/2021

Ready when you need it.

We started with MeazureUp to conduct monthly inspections of our Convenience Stores for cleanliness, conditions, and associate engagement. When the pandemic hit we added inspections for all of our retail components so that we had a one stop location to identity any areas we were not compliant with either local regulations of franchisor requirements. These inspections allowed us to quickly identify any trends that could be corrected before any issues arised.

Pros

I love the ease of customization and the ability to modify or add inspections when needed.

Cons

I don't have any thing that I dislike about the product or solution.

Edward

Great App for Auditing

Pros

MeazureUp is an easy to use tool for auditing and checklisting. Simple interface that is easy to navigate and fill in. The results are instant and easy to reference later. Ability to track frequent missed items is also great as it allows you to address consistent problems in the moment.

Cons

As an android user sometimes the updates provided create usability issues, however the development team is quick to address the issues and fix them.

Jay
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/7/2018

I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered.

A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros

We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons

initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Brady

Reviewed on 18/8/2022

Restaurant Audit

Pros

This software is extremely easy to navigate and use. Receiving feedback from the DM in a quick, timely matter is very important to our business. I feel I can navigate throughout and cascade information to my staff that is very translatable.

Cons

The restaurant industry can have several transfers a year. I wish we could have the ability to change recipients emails easier.

• Used for 1+ year

Easy, problem free

Pros

Easy of use, good layout/interface, quality reporting, intuitive design, excellent way to follow up with franchisees

Cons

Had difficulty adding comments to the sections at first, bu this has since been addressed. The email reports are too large in terms of file size.

christina

Audits

Great app

Pros

The software is super easy to use and effective

Cons

You need to be able to add more than one picture at a time.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Christina,

Thanks for the great review and feedback! In terms of adding more than one photo at a time, you should be able to. Please try adding one, and then adding another in the comment box. If you are unable to, please email [email protected]

Lula

Helpful tool

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. Great value

Cons

It would sometime crash and have to re enter.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Lula,

We are very sorry to hear that the application would sometimes crash. This should not be happening, and honestly is not feedback that we hear often or at all. We will be in touch to investigate further and remedy this situation.

-Ray from MeazureUp

Replied 17/6/2021

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

So far its been great but we just started with you!

Pros

I am excited to start using it seems like a great tool and my staff is really excited to start using it as well

Cons

Not sure yet but would love to provide feedback after we start using it over the next few weeks. I am sure there will be a few items we would like tweaked.

richard

Reviewed on 16/7/2018

I like it, but it seems to be tough to navigate for some team

Pros

I like how it can be accessed from any device. The print function of the reports is also very helpful.

Cons

I wish there was an alarm function to alert of incomplete audits both at my level and also an alert function on the piece of technology being used.

Glenda

Reviewed on 18/8/2022

New User less than 3 Months

Good, my marketing manager helps me through some of it.

Pros

Leave people accountable to fix issues, on a schedule timeline.

Cons

User face was a bit difficult at the start

tracie
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 16/6/2021

GM review

Pros

easy to use on the ipad.

Cons

not customizable enough. need better options

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad that you found the software easy to use! In terms of the customization, that is determined by PJWRG Head Office and not by MeazureUp. The tool is completely customizable but done at the head office level.

Please let them know if there are specific areas of your list you wish to change.

jake
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

Cool stuff

Pros

Super easy to use and it has a lot of beneficial stats.

Cons

Love it all! I don't have any issues with this product.

joe

champion

Pros

its easy to use for our purpose when we do store audits

Cons

its hard to update if you want to do it yourself