About kvCORE

Ranked #1 by over 250K Agents - kvCORE is a complete real estate platform that empowers brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow faster than than their competition: MORE Agents & Teams Choose Brokerages with kvCORE....

4.2

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Ernest

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

KvCore

My overall experience with KvCore has been nothing but exceptional from the support team to success managers. I've been using KvCore since it rolled out and have generated 1,000's of leads utilizing tools provided by the platform. The platform has literally put my business on autopilot so that when leads are generated their continuously being worked while I am out running daily operations. If you looking for a system that can do it all. Look no further than KvCore!

Pros

Usability, Friendly, Sleek appearance, Tools, Customer Relationship Manager, Website, & Customizability.

Cons

There are no cons to this platform. Of course they have had growing pains but nothing you detrimental to your daily business and most issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Eric

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Very very good CRM

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Pros

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Cons

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Rick

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

Rick Geha KvCore love

incredible

Pros

it automates so much that I would have used a human for

Cons

Not educated enough to answer this. I have people who take care of it

Top kvCORE Alternatives

Philip
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Realty World tech

No much. I’m still committed to Boomtown until I feel comfortable making the switch

Cons

The crm and transaction management is not user friendly.

Rosa

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

Barnes

I think KvCore is a great system but it does take time learning how to use.

Pros

I like the integration with Google Calendar.

Cons

I think there should be a simple way to write and start a new campaign.

alex

Users feedback

7 out of 10

Pros

clients management and track, the dashboard is nice

Cons

not easy to do the eblast and always need to sort it out first

Cristina

Necesarry Tool For Business

It is a very versatile tool to help expand your business and allow you to manage your leads, SOI, and customers to stay in touch and handle their needs more easily.

Pros

It has all the tools you will need for Real Estate, marketing, lead generation, keeping in touch with your SOI, and much more. Have tutorials for basically all the services offered, and there is always support available thru the chat to help navigate thru it.

Cons

Because a lot is offered, it sometimes becomes overwhelming to learn new tools.

Ces

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

KV Core - BHGRE - GG Impact

Love it! I love the way it consolidates everything that I do across all phases of my business!

Pros

I like how robust the software is and how it integrates across everything I do in my business. It literally is one stop shopping!!

Cons

Steep learning curve for me! Some components came to me easily. Others took some time and effort to get fully integrated.

Heidi

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

KVCore nice experience

I save time working with KVCore.

Pros

It is very easy to use and I can keep track of my clients. KVCore send them properties with their search criteria. It reminds me to call clients that visit the site and liked a property.

Cons

I like everything, if I have a question the chat is always available.

Tori

We Love kvCORE!

Overall we love kvCORE. It's everything we'd hoped for in a CRM and our agents love it!

Pros

kvCORE is user friendly and they offer SO much within the software.

Cons

Sometimes it can feel overwhelming since there is so much. The other con is that mobile log-ins on the app don't count towards the agents logging in so that they don't get kicked out of lead rotation.

Bill

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Pros

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Cons

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Catarina

Reviewed on 12/1/2022

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

Pros

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

Cons

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Adrian

Reviewed on 7/1/2022

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Simply the best.

Pros

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

Cons

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

CINC

Reasons for Switching to kvCORE

Price.
Blaine

Reviewed on 12/3/2020

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Justin

Reviewed on 7/1/2022

Built for the modern agent

Pros

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Cons

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

IXACT Contact

Reasons for Switching to kvCORE

The ease of use
George

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Pros

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Cons

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

BoomTown

Powrsuite is dated

Reviewed on 8/1/2022

Great product!

Love youing KvCore, is very user friendly.

Pros

The software is user friendly and has a great dashboard.

Cons

KvCore could use and include a dialer with 3 lines.

Charlotte

Reviewed on 6/3/2019

Contact Management System

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pros

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Cons

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

Steven

Almost Really Great

Pretty good, I just think it's a half step away from great and they don't seem to be motivated to take that last hardest step.

Pros

It's probably the best software out there for real estate. They could use a Realtor panel to guide them on what works and what doesn't. Additionally, they could use a faster support response and a team that jumps on problems rather than just bringing it to the person above them.

Cons

Need better customer service, not more Artificial responses, actual people who provide solutions.

Mani

Reviewed on 17/4/2020

Excellent CRM

Overall excellent product to use

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our business.

Cons

Would love to be able to delete lead data

Stephen

Reviewed on 25/2/2020

Keeping the unorganized...organized

Well it has been an effective way to keep this fast paced, unorganized fella into finding a simple system that allows me to keep my database workable.

Pros

It makes it easy from the lead capturing element because it adds them in and its up to me to plug in the necessary info. Providing I can get the info in the system it is a treasure of resources from that point. The ease of navigating through the database is very important to me and allows me to run through my daily process as seems fit.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice if it was easier to set up different future touch points so when im plugging in info quickly I can add the action that will happen in the future with them whether it be an email, text, etc...

Marie

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

KVCore Review

Lead Generation is awesome

Pros

Many options to choose from compared to my previous provider.

Cons

Takes a while to learn, but with daily use it became much easier.

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

KV Core is essential to my business!!!

After being introduced to KV Core through my real estate office, I've implemented much of the automated functionality to stay in contact with my clients. It's made my life easier by taking care of the day to day stuff that would normally bog me down or not get taken care of at all. I know i've only scratched the surface of its potential and can't wait to dive in deeper with this product!

Pros

Ease of use and depth of abilities. I use it primarily for it's CRM contact capabilities.

Cons

The produce is wonderful to use. I see no negatives at this time.

Kevin

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Great CRM

Pros

I like how to track leads and role them out to team membets

Cons

Not sure of any issue so far I just need to learn more about it