HubSpot CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot CRM

With its cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot CRM helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of...

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

4,129 of 4,129 reviews
Johanna
Johanna

Reviewed on 5/4/2024

HubSpot CRM is an excellent choice as it is easy to set up and use

Pros

I like HubSpot because it brings together all their marketing, sales, content, operations, and service tools in one place.

Cons

On the first sight it may seem a little bit complicated to use.

Lucien

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

Hubspot is a industry leading CRM and a must for fast scaling businesses

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend. Hubspot has scaled from 4 of us to over 200 and they are constantly innovating.

Pros

We initially chose Hubspot because of it's user friendly UX/UI. We have now used Hubspot for over 6 years and it has been incredible constantly ensuring they added features that keep up with our growth. The CRM itself is still very intuitive. The reporting and dashboards feature is fantastic. There are so many pro's but it's hard to beat Hubspot for it's intuitive design and use.

Cons

The challenge we've had with Hubspot it the placement of critical features in different pricing categories. We are constantly finding that critical features are in different pricing tiers.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/4/2024

TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Horrible. They just didnt care at all and simply told me I signed and agreement so Ill have to pay for all 12 months. I chaged to Go High Level and it is $1,000 cheaper every month.

Pros

The CRM is good but it is incredibly expensive compared to other CMRs such as GHL. The problem is I got locked into a 12 month subscriptioon and they refused to even let us out of the last month. Once they had me they drained me for every dollar they could.

Cons

It is TOO expensive and I found I can get all the same features and more for 20% of the cost.

Top HubSpot CRM Alternatives

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Marketo Sales Connect

Leo
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Best CRM lots of money can buy

Pros

HubSpot excels in many things, contact/company/deal creation and association, email marketing, and automation. HubSpot really shines once the "Workflow" features are activated. Users can create automation that are, quite literally, only limited by your imagination. For example, form submissions on your website can lead to automated emails, adding a contact to a list, a sales pipeline, or hundreds of other things!

Cons

Ease of use.

Employees require a decent amount of onboarding to use HubSpot, and as your database grows, can become quite overwhelming and confusing to new employees. There are so many features and details that if a company doesn't have proper documentation, new employees can make quite a few mistakes with their data quite easily.

Brent

Reviewed on 13/5/2024

A great tool

Pros

Ease of use is high. And it's easy to put together new standard procedures for Sales and Marketing. Custom report building is fairly simple, and customer support is very good.

Cons

It took a while to understand how to build reports for our business. And it was close to impossible to find support for integrations that could truly help us achieve results. There are a great deal of changes happening regularly with product improvements which is great, but it can often be difficult to make sure you're getting the most out of the tool.

Marco
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/3/2024

I Am impressed by the Reliability of HubSpot CRM

Pros

The features of HubSpot CRM are excellent.
This customer relationship management tool is so effective to use.
HubSpot CRM is reliable.

Cons

HubSpot CRM works so well for us.
I do not dislike HubSpot CRM.

Stephen

Reviewed on 2/4/2024

The best CRM on the market

Pros

I love all the features hubspot offers, the automations as well as all the integrations.

Cons

Sometimes the integrations need to be re-authorized... Can't really think of many downsides.

Trinceton
Trinceton

Reviewed on 8/4/2024

Good Overall Functionality

Pros

HubSpot can perform just about any marketing or sales function your business needs

Cons

Because it's more of a suite solution, some features are pretty bare-bones and lack the functionality of best-in-breed services. Reporting in particular leaves something to be desired

Reviewed on 6/5/2024

Cool interface and friendly design

Overall great experience and easy for consultants to follow and keep track on what they are working on.

Pros

Easy to track the reports and activities with time stamps. The team would know who handled or took an action on the insurance tasks

Cons

Sometimes I forget to save or if there is a network issue , all of your work go in vain.

Lucas
Lucas
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 1/5/2024

Great CRM with alot of features

Pros

We loved that we could use it to not only track sales, contacts etc but also build forms and embed them into our website and capture further leads, along with calendar bookings.

Cons

Its a beast of a product and there is a lot of features and this can be very daunting.

Nisarg
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 10/6/2019

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference.

- Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

- The functionality and user interface is better here.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

-Easy to implement and easy to use. Not much change management is required.
Vishnu
Vishnu

Reviewed on 2/9/2019

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Cons

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Dynamics 365 and Marketo Sales Connect

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was too bulky and expensive for our small, agile business.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.
Dona
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2/4/2020

Better than others I tried

It has provided a central place to enter my contacts.
It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

Pros

I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out.
It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

Cons

_It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks.
_I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly.
_I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for.
_I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do.
_It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose!
_All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet.
_In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much.
_You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Even though HubSpot was cumbersome I determined less cumbersome than the others I looked at. I can't remember all the ones I looked at but many were not clear how they worked. Although once I downloaded HubSpot I found it was not as intuitive as it had appeared and I had hoped.
Renato

Reviewed on 20/7/2021

Awesome CRM for Small Business

Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Pros

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Cons

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More features in hubspot to connect with landing pages and emailing.

Mailchimp

Reviewed on 26/9/2022

HubSpot Review

Use it every day and it's so easy to use and keeps us on track with everything we do from Lead management and deal tracking.

Pros

Ease of use, and UI is fantastic. The deal management and simple UI of this make it so easy to use and keep on top of.

Cons

Calling from it can be hit and miss. Sometimes you just get an error and other times the numbers are blocked because of spam, so have to then turn to the mobile version and there are no issues. I know it's a network thing but still, not very productive to have to switch between desktop & mobile versions to make calls

Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Recommended by a Peer group and the replacement of Marketing tools, CRM and Deal management all in one pain of glass made making the change easy.
Rudolph
Rudolph

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

You will be spot on if you use HubSpot.

I used to hate CRM software. I would make my own CRM from Microsoft One Note. However once I started using this I liked it so much better than salesforce. I love the interface, how it keeps me on top of clients, the notifications. I like to set reminders months in advance and I never lose track of any customers. It helped me personally manage a campaign of hundreds of leads and few hundred more of existing clients.

Pros

The email campaigns, customer management, sales campaigns and customization.

Cons

The price you need to pay to put together an email sequencing campaign. Last I checked it was $400 a month to enable that feature. That's my only issue with the software. Other than that I love it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

This was a much better platform. The value is also incredible. It staggering how many features you get for free. It's nuts. You can run a company's marketing, sales, and lead generation campaigns effectively for FREE.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

In my opinion this is THE BEST CRM you can use. Especially considering what you get for free. In this time of financial insecurity you need to use what you can get for free to keep your overhead low.
Fernando
Fernando

Reviewed on 25/8/2023

Best user experience for using a CRM that is ready to scale no matter your company size and...

I really like the overall experience with Hubspot and I recommend it because is the more complete and easy to use solution I ever used.

Pros

The user experience is awesome and they have all needed features for a good CRM.Customer support is great.Together with other Hubspot modules and integrations it is a must tool to understand what is happening in your business and how to improve and accelerate growth.

Cons

On the analytics and dashboard area could be more customizable and make deeper analysis and insights.Integration with AI could make it even better.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Hubspot is much more reliable and integrated with other modules you could centralize all your customer journey in just one tool.

RD Station

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot was cheaper, more modern, better UX and easier to use
Ray

Reviewed on 19/9/2023

Hubspot is awesome: My review

My overall experience with HubSpot has been fantastic! In a time when it is difficult to get consistent, quality services, it is refreshing to do business with a company/service that delivers.

Pros

I love the HubSpot platform. It's well designed, user-friendly and a very effective CRM tool. Pound-for-pound, dollar-for-dollar, HubSpot provides the most value of the business tools that I use.HubSpot is

Cons

I really don't have any major cons for the HubSpot CRM service. The only note I would share with is that I have to re-log in at times but is a very minor inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

After doing some research, I determined that HubSpot was better equipped to meet my needs.

Aleesha

Reviewed on 9/12/2023

Great for Big Teams

Overall it is a great CRM with all features available but it is expensive.

Pros

It allows for all possible lead captures and contact management you can think of.

Cons

Visually every page looks the same so it can be confusing when learning the CRM to start with and take longer for team to get to know the navigation on the platform.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

The old system was not sustainable for growth and contact management.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Customisable to our services and loads of intergration.

Reviewed on 11/3/2023

The best CRM for growing companies

We are very satisfied with HubSpot and we will surely maintain it permanently, its cost-benefit ratio is excellent.

Pros

I love marketing, sales and customer experience automation aligned to the scalable growth of companies.

Cons

The onboarding of the HubSpot team was very bad and that caused us to take a long time to understand the commercial methodology that HubSpot supports.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Because the other software was used to manage projects and we needed something professional and powerful.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because the other software is very good for sellers but not for companies looking to grow.
Rhianna
Rhianna
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

MaryGrace
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

Great customer service and worth the value

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference.

The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software.

I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out.

The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly.

It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer.

Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own.

Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates.

There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Stefano

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on.

Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag.

If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors.

HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits).

On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not.

There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature.

One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

Pat

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

A user-friendly and efficient CRM

Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful.

This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pros

The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well.

The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Cons

HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.