Brevo Reviews

About Brevo

Brevo is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. Brevo allows users to...

Browse Brevo Reviews

2,019 of 2,019 reviews
Miguel
Miguel

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pros

-Ease of creating an email campaign.
-Their own CRM is connected to user behavior.
-Even the free version is so complete.
-Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders.
-Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Cons

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Acumbamail

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.
Syazwani
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

harshit

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

Brevo 10 months honest review.

overall the experience is good in terms of features , pricing ,customer support .

Pros

The thing I liked the most is its affordability and its features of SMS marketing , marketing automation , CRM, it is very easy to use and detailed analysis of things.

Cons

one of the least likely things is its user experience sometimes it seems like website is not using Morden elements like other competitors are doing. at the same time a lot of bugs on the website.

Top Brevo Alternatives

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 30/5/2022

You get what you pay for

Unfortunately, I left before I even sending out a single email to my subscribers.

Pros

As a small business owner, the thing that attracted me to Sendinblue was the pricing. At the time I was using this, my marketing emails were fairly low-tech and with a few trade-offs, I was excited that I could send to unlimited contacts using the free plan. It also offered some customizations with the free plan other services didn't, and I felt like the pricing for larger lists was extremely fair (as I was hoping to stay with them).

Cons

The backend was a bit clunky and felt fairly outdated, but I was willing to overlook that for the price. After setting up my lists, default settings, first email, etc. I got a notice that I would have to go through verification before sending my first email. The process was RIDICULOUS. I had to schedule a call with someone in France (which seemed odd, but okay). My call was rescheduled twice and then ultimately canceled. After a month of trying to verify, I ultimately switched providers. After having gone through all the setup work, I never even got to send out anything more than a test email to myself.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp became too expensive for the size of my business and email list.

Mailchimp

Response from Sendinblue

Hey there! My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us, especially since it's our goal to support small business owners, helping them grow through marketing campaigns. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can find a solution as soon and best as possible? You can contact us via this form: https://www.sendinblue.com/contact/, open a ticket through your account - provided you still have access - or simply provide more information via Capterra!

Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies. I can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Replied 1/6/2022
Muturi
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 29/4/2024

A Great Marketing Features With Brevo

Pros

Brevo makes email marketing easy and handles all our CRM needs.

Cons

No issues as Brevo has been smooth. It is effective.

George

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Brevo is flexible, usable, complete - everything we needed in a tool.

Pros

It's so simple to use. Even if you're not a marketer or particularly tech literate, the layout and design of the platform is excellent and nothing feels off limits or too technical. We are relatively new to email marketing and it doesn't feel you need loads of previous experience to get going to take advantage of the great feature set. It is also extremely flexible, you can pay for the bits you need and the contacts you use without feeling like you're not taking advantage of features that are not relevant. It also fit really well with our existing processes and we were able to integrate our tech smoothly to get all the data we needed into Brevo. It is by no means just an email marketing tool either, it has a complete feature set that gives you everything you could possibly need when you need it.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would change/add is more templates for email. It does a great job of giving you basic layouts and letting you build your own library, but the it would be great to introduce a template marketplace like has been done with Webflow. I would probably pay for templates as I am no designer.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mainly the cost and what you got for the price. Bento was nowhere near as complete and was more expensive.

Bento

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

It felt better to use and was a lot less complex. The others over complicated the way users were added, their APIs were not great and usually only available if you paid for the top plans, and we needed to get started slowly before fully committing.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/9/2023

Excellent email marketing and automation platform

In summary, Brevo is a complete and reliable platform for email marketing and automation. It has boosted our business by providing us with the tools we need to reach our customers in an effective and personalized way. We recommend it 100% for any business looking to improve their digital marketing strategy.

Pros

Brevo has proven to be an indispensable tool in our email marketing and automation strategy. Since we started using this platform, we have experienced a significant increase in the effectiveness of our campaigns and interaction with our customers.What we like most about Brevo is its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It allowed us to create and personalize emails quickly and easily, even if we are not design experts. The variety of pre-designed templates makes it easy to create attractive and professional messages. In addition, the ability to segment our contact list and send personalized emails has significantly improved our open and conversion rate.

Cons

Could improve the CRM part and the integration with google forms.

Carlos Roberto
Carlos Roberto
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/2/2024

Easy to use and professional functionalities

More than good, it is a easy and complete solution to send massive email campaigns to my customers.

Pros

It is in my language.
It's easy and intuitive to use.
It lets me create multiple lists to order my contacts.

Cons

Estimated openness statistics do not assure true deliverability

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Reduced functionality - Number of contacts and lists, the complexity of assigning contacts from a web form to lists

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

By cost, usability, and user experience.
Pablo
Pablo

Reviewed on 14/9/2023

Good tool, but misses the last mile

Pros

Easy to get on-board and start sending emails. Templates & contacts management is good, billing information is clear.

Cons

It was impossible to guarantee mail delivery for our most important customers with institutional email adresses and high security measures.

Reviewed on 11/2/2024

Good and simple tool to send mail

Pros

easy to use and great posibility to get help or find information

Cons

When you want to send a mail test, you have to create first a contact and put this contact in a list.

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Much better value per dollar
Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Steve
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Marita
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend , Mailjet and Smaily

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Don
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Alexandra

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Andy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Great email product, best free option available

It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pros

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Cons

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Microsoft Outlook and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp free trial had too many restrictions, so I couldn't use it properly or see results before having to purchase.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better design interface that Outlook, better subscription model and free trial than Mailchimp.
Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 19/3/2022

Excellent mix of few marketing tools: CRM, mailing marketing and customer support in one

Use of Sendinblue in easy and intuitive - even first use. All you have to do when you approach to the Sendinblue first time is to check every menu and options - (or to read manual - nobody do that today...) and everything will be clear to you. You can use Sendinblue in full power.

Pros

Sendinblue is a web-based application, with real integration in every business-marketing workflow. You can work with you contacts at any place where you have internet and any internet-capable unit. It gaves to you full marketing power, with flexibility and your contacts are always with you. Marketing campaigns can start wherever you are in any time, and you can track all aspects in clean and user-focused UI. Integration with WP with Wp-plugin is excellent.

Cons

Main problems are minor - cosmetic. Sometime I have problem with contact data import from CVS with nonstandard/non-english characters. And, as always I would like to have more graphics style options, two-tree more modern graphics UI - as I said - cosmetic.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Price in first place. Sendinblue has everyoptions I need, and even more than what are my marketing needs.
Anmol
Anmol

Reviewed on 9/3/2020

Email marketing for small budget

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.
Arpan

Reviewed on 19/9/2020

Improvement Customer Support

Good

Pros

Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Cons

Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Hubspot is Costly Beyond Our Grip for rest of the lifetime.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Bulk SMS Automation at Lower Cost We Are Concentrated on No. Of Contacts not on the no. Of Emails
Maryam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of...

Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Pros

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Cons

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Gibbs
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/1/2022

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

Pros

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

Cons

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

PostGrid Print & Mail and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailgun seemed complex for a noob.

Mailgun

Free tier more generous.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

Right from Transactional Emails to Campaign Management, my go to email platform

Pros

Ease of use and ease of deployment is something I love about the platform. I have been using this for more than 4 years.

Cons

Not giving the SMS credits in the basic versions along with the email version is something I don't like.

SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Because of the costing and ease of use.

Costing & Ease of use.