Brevo Reviews

About Brevo

Brevo is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. Brevo allows users to...

Browse Brevo Reviews

1,984 of 1,984 reviews
Miguel
Miguel

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pros

-Ease of creating an email campaign.
-Their own CRM is connected to user behavior.
-Even the free version is so complete.
-Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders.
-Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Cons

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Acumbamail

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.
Syazwani
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

harshit

Reviewed on 27/5/2024

Brevo 10 months honest review.

overall the experience is good in terms of features , pricing ,customer support .

Pros

The thing I liked the most is its affordability and its features of SMS marketing , marketing automation , CRM, it is very easy to use and detailed analysis of things.

Cons

one of the least likely things is its user experience sometimes it seems like website is not using Morden elements like other competitors are doing. at the same time a lot of bugs on the website.

Top Brevo Alternatives

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 5/8/2020

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pros

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Cons

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

MailerLite

Fooled by their pricing

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue
Bryan
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 4/4/2024

Brevo - Everything in one place.

It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

Pros

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

Cons

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Carlos Roberto
Carlos Roberto
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 15/2/2024

Easy to use and professional functionalities

More than good, it is a easy and complete solution to send massive email campaigns to my customers.

Pros

It is in my language.
It's easy and intuitive to use.
It lets me create multiple lists to order my contacts.

Cons

Estimated openness statistics do not assure true deliverability

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Reduced functionality - Number of contacts and lists, the complexity of assigning contacts from a web form to lists

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

By cost, usability, and user experience.
Mohd

Reviewed on 30/4/2024

Best Email Marketing Platfrom

Pros

The scalability of this tool to send as many emails as we want with the increase of contacts

Cons

the pricing goes hhigh when contacts are increasing

Marylet
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 5/6/2024

Own opinion

Pros

Simplifies employee engagement, performance management, onboarding, and other HR procedures.

Cons

Compared to other HR software, it might not have as many complex HR capabilities and be too scalable for larger enterprises.

• Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 25/4/2024

in love with Brevo

Pros

email marketing. first time using, it was really easy to understand how i worked. And, I am very happy with the results.

Cons

the way the contact list is organized. Also, it takes too long to load.

Brunno
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/4/2024

Satisfactory experience in the distribution and monitoring of campaigns.

I have been a user since the time the platform was sendblue, I like it a lot, I use it with my customers and I like the analytical feedback, the data that is presented after the creation of a campaign.

Pros

Agility and return of analytical information, with important data from the delivery of campaigns.

Cons

Difficulty in registering the email lists, it could be more intuitive.

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Much better value per dollar
Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Steve
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Marita
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend, Mailjet and Smaily

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Don
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Alexandra

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Affordable + effective email marketing

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Switching from Mailchimp

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Anant
Anant

Reviewed on 16/5/2020

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Jerry

Reviewed on 4/11/2020

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Pros

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Reviewed on 7/6/2020

Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!

The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros

I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons

the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

pricing and the API options - I needed some other things like advanced search.

Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

the aPi expose alot of features that those needed to be done by hand.
Maryam
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 17/4/2023

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of...

Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Pros

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Cons

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Alaa

Reviewed on 31/5/2022

A low-cost, comprehensive system for organizing your email marketing operations.

Sendinblue has given us the tools we need to manage and arrange our email marketing campaigns. We've reduced a lot of procedures and improved the effectiveness of our advertising efforts thanks to Sendinblue. We may repeat them again and over again within a particular time frame, all at a minimal cost.

Pros

Sendinblue is a low-cost tool for effective email marketing and campaign management. I enjoy how simple it is to create and organize contact lists, as well as divide them into sub-groups, which makes mailing fliers to them much easier. Sendinblue's ability to increase our contact lists without charging any more fees is something I like. I appreciate Sendinblue's ready-to-use concepts and templates, which make it simple to construct our campaign and add images and links. I enjoy the testing option since it allows us to analyze the ad campaign before sending it and make changes as needed. Add to that the option to upload materials such as presentations and PDFs as attachments. I particularly value the reports that Sendinblue provides, which allow us to see how many individuals have responded to our communications.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike about Sendinblue because it is really basic and straightforward to use. But I think it needs to be improved even more so that we can get more reports and analyses, which would help us improve the way we do email marketing.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/1/2022

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

Pros

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

Cons

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

PostGrid Print & Mail and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mailgun seemed complex for a noob.

Mailgun

Free tier more generous.
Shan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 30/8/2022

A smart alternative to Mailchimp

Overall, Sendinblue does what it advertises well and at a fraction of the cost of its big competitors.

Pros

I feel it can do everything Mailchimp can do and save a lot of money, especially if you have a lot of contacts, because it charges you based on number of emails sent rather than the size of your list. This way we know if we're paying, we're paying based on our usage. Helps us as a small organization to get good value.

Cons

The learning curve wasn't bad, except at first we had out account frozen several times due to its algorithms that detected low open/clicks and made the system think that our contacts had not expressly opted-in. It was challenging getting our account unfrozen each time and to explain how we are getting permission from the contacts. Plus, at the time, some of their policies were not clear with regard to how many emails we were allowed to send and when.