About Sendinblue

SendinBlue is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. SendinBlue allows...

Browse Sendinblue Reviews

1,376 of 1,376 reviews
Emiliano
  • Industry: Judiciary

Reviewed on 5/9/2022

Solid company with an excellent product

It is a must-have tool in my company and I have tried many.

Pros

I love it for mailing. The chat is something I use regularly.

Cons

I have no particularly serious complaints. If it is true that competitors are crossing over with social networks on the boards. But in what it promises it does well.

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 2/8/2022

Free but limited

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pros

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions!
Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website.
The reporting is pretty well detailed.
Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Cons

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

SendGrid and Mailjet

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

GetResponse
Ficht

Reviewed on 11/8/2022

Good features, terrible service and support

Terrible, customer support needing more than 10 days sometimes to answer even on critical system failures on sendinblue part. Some feature never worked reliable like tracking links in the email (broken SSL certificate led to error page for our customers - unable to log in, use password reset links etc.). It may be ok for newsletter emails (altough tracking links would be important) but for transaction emails this service cannot be used! They include a unsubscribe link in transaction emails which you cannot deactivate. Imagine customers receiving a receipt accidentaly clicking the, quite prominently placed, unsubscribe link and therefore will not be able to further receive any transaction emails from your system. This provider cost us a lot of time and nerves.

Pros

Email templates, SMS API, ease of use and the easy integration.

Cons

Unreliable (disappearing emails sent over API, not in the dashboard nor in the logs. 24h later suddenly a huge batch of emails get sent.) Service overall not usable for transaction emails.

Response from Sendinblue

Hey there, My name is Nadja and I'm part of the Sendinblue Branding team. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us. Our goal is to support businesses as best as we can, so I would love to get in touch with you and investigate this further. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can allocate your account and offer support accordingly? Since you've already been in touch with us, you can also simply send me your ticket number and we'll follow-up via email.

Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies for disturbance this has caused.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Replied 18/8/2022

Top Sendinblue Alternatives

Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Gustavo

Reviewed on 13/8/2022

A reliable Email Marketing Platform

I find Sendiblue to be pretty convenient compared to many alternatives in the market since its features and plans makes it optimum for the use we required in our organization system. We are somehow a startup, and we find the email deliverability and several other characteristics to work properly under the Sendiblue environment.

Pros

It does not have email addresses limit but a limited amount of emails per month. Then you can perfectly send campaigns to different group of people within a particular tag without having to pay more for keeping people from other groups unemailed.
The user interface is fairly good to use, and they do offer nice attributes as HTML edition in the basic tier, and SMS distribution.

Cons

The customer service works, but there is no instant support via chat or something. Most of the time you have to wait some valuable time to be replied for any inquire.

Zakhro

Reviewed on 14/8/2022

Sendinblue Review by WCH Service Buraeu Inc.

I am very satidfied with Sendinblue, it is indeed a good choice

Pros

I loved that it has a minimalistic style but has everything you need for email marketing in one landing page, no need to open numerous windows, reporting tool is great, shows exactly who unsubscribed even, i find it very handy

Cons

I would like to have more choice when it comes to email templates, and I would like to have them updated

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp would take ages to send the emails as you had to choose audience seperately.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Because it was very easy in use and less clutter in interface, reasonble pricing
Doug
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 5/9/2022

Why we use Sendinblue

When we needed to reach out to support agents, the response time was more than acceptable, and it felt "friendly" when the agents responded. The customer Experience Team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) I do have to mention you by name :) not only helped in their response, but also gave additional information about the product, how it works, etc that was impressive.

Pros

What we like the most about Sendinblue is the simplicity of how the system works. There are plenty of help articles if you get stuck, and online support agents are polite, helpful and quick to give you support if needed. It's also useful to be able to "share" templates between different accounts, and the online editing software is first class.

Cons

There are no cons. Basically this software and the service that Sendinblue offer clients is second to none. If you are looking for a newsletter or transactional email software system with support, then we have no hesitation in recommending Sendinblue.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue seems more professional. Whilst Mailchimp has its own kind of system, overall we felt Sendinblue offered more.
Alaister

Reviewed on 31/7/2022

User friendly and inexpensive email marketing platform

It integrates with our blog and ecommerce platform. We create campaigns to send marketing emails and newsletters to existing customers. Sales performance and relationship with our customers are greatly enhanced.

Pros

The campaign management interface is simple. The drag-and-drop content editor is very easy to use. It offers fast and reliable bulk email delivery, unlimited contact storage, automated transactional email, and third-party integrations, for a lower price than the alternatives.

Cons

Quite a lot of email templates from the Gallery are a bit outdated and non-professional. We end up building them ourselves using their drag-and-drop designer.

Mailgun and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue costs less for the same number of emails and similar features.
Teri
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/9/2022

Why I Chose Sendinblue

I need to use an email campaign programme only every once in a while and I need it to be something I can easily pick up and use without having to re-learn it. Sendinblue fit the bill. I was able to use it easily and when I did have questions, the support team was quick to respond and very helpful. My email campaign looked great and was received by my contacts without any glitches. I would highly recommend it. I used to use Mailchimp which I dreaded, because it always resulted in a lot of frustration. In contrast, Sendinblue was a pleasure to use.

Pros

It was straightforward and not difficult to learn to use.

Cons

The meaning of some terms were not immediately apparent, but it wasn't a big problem.

Bryan

Reviewed on 21/8/2022

High Quality & Easy To Use

Pros

The initial set up is simple and straightforward. They have a lot of helpful resources to get you started on the platform. Integrating their service into a website is a no-brainer, and the scalability of Sendinblue (whether you’re upsizing or downsizing) is second-to-none.

Cons

I can’t think of a single thing that I have disliked about the software so far.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Easier to get started on and start using right away. Easy scalability. Affordable .
Clément
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 3/10/2022

A great service at a justified price.

Pros

Sendinblue is honestly the solution I've been looking for since the beginning when it comes to emailing and marketing automation.

It gives you the ability to organize your contacts in a very granular way through their list and tag management.

With their marketing automation system, you can send very specific emails to these users and add even more tags based on their actions (opened or read, for example), but I’m not done!

You can even "hijack" their marketing automation system to not send emails at all, but instead automatically add tags to your users after a certain action (or inaction) on their part on your website, which could then add them to another marketing automation system...

You get the idea, the possibilities are almost endless and if you are looking for the best system to track your contacts and talk to them in a very unique way, don’t look any further.

Another very important point is that Sendinblue charges you on the number of emails you send per month, not the number of contacts you have (yes, I'm looking at you Mailchimp). This billing system makes more sense and the ROI is much easier to calculate.

Finally, Sendinblue is growing more by the day, and propose now a CRM and a chatbot that I found very effective to convert my traffic on my landing pages.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about their service. The chatbot is expected to become a paid option in the future, and that's a bummer. Their integrations with other services are also not as developed as it can be with other market leaders.

Check on your end to see if Sendinblue is compatible with your other critical services, they still have plenty of integrations.

Mike

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pros

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Cons

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
Kevin
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/5/2021

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Pros

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

Cons

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Eero
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 19/2/2021

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/2/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/8/2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Much better value per dollar
Steve
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 20/3/2020

Best decision we've made!

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle

Reviewed on 1/8/2019

Game Changer

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Elysha-sądo
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Marita
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend, Mailjet and Smaily

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Diego

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

Incredible tool

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Pros

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Tomasz
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Don
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Martin
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 3/5/2021

A short discussion about Sendinblue

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pros

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Cons

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Olivier
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 13/1/2022

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor and Mailjet