Asset Panda Reviews

About Asset Panda

Asset Panda is a cloud-based platform for facility managers that offers a suite of applications including asset tracking and maintenance management. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone and can be used from anywhere...

4.8

Browse Asset Panda Reviews

1,380 of 1,380 reviews
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 17/9/2018

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 19/9/2018
Cody
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

2021 Review

So far I love it, it was allot of work to get it to where it is now but now that its set up its made my life and other IT coworkers job so easy.

Pros

Once setup it is very easy to use and way less paper work envloved.

Cons

In our particular case we have users set to only have the Assets tab, that means they don't even have the settings page as users use SSO and it is not needed. The biggest issue is that it brings users to a total asset count page that is irrelevant and confuses the user when logging in and trying to sign for assets. All they need to do is click the "Asset" tab at the top but with it being the only tab they don't think its a button. I just wish there was a global home page settings for user templates instead of having to go in and set users manually. Users come and go often so its no ideal for us to make that change to each new user.

So in summary I would love to see a global home page option for users templates.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cody, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments about global home page to our product team. They will reach out to better understand the comment and the desired functionality.

Replied 8/12/2021
Cherrelle
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 22/4/2019

Chattahoochee Valley Libraries' (IT) Asset Panda Reveiw

Overall I do enjoy using Asset Panda. It has been a great help with organizing our assets. Some of the cons I listed makes the process a little more tedious to use but the bones of the product are pretty good.

Pros

- there is a mobile app
- the attachment tab's options (image, doc, video, voice notes)
- change history
- timestamps

Cons

- There used to be an option to click over to the next asset when you had a group of assets pulled up from the filtered search. It would be nice to be able to do that again without having to click on the asset tab again and then click on the asset to open it.
- Clicking on the check tabs don't really do anything. You can't open up the assets in groups.
- The scanner option on the mobile able is a little glitchy. You can't really adjust the focus to get a better scan of the barcode or tap the screen for autofocus. I have to move my camera back and forth for the focus.
- Working with the tag generator can be a little complicated too at times when your first starting out without a template.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cherrelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We sent your comments to our product team for review. They will reach out to make sure we know your thoughts exactly. Also, we are in the process of building a new barcode scanning experience and barcode generator. We think you will love the new updates.

Replied 23/4/2019

Top Asset Panda Alternatives

Puppet Enterprise

Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT

Kaitlyn

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

S&R Asset Panda Review

Pros

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last.
The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Cons

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation.
Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments.

Replied 11/11/2020
Douglas
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 24/2/2020

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

Pros

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Cons

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

EZOfficeInventory

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

The alternative product offered discount to Non-Profits so it was a more cost effective solution, however, everything being equal I preferred Asset Panda based on features. Asset Panda worked with us on price and removed that as a barrier. I also was impressed with some of the large companies using the product, which I suspect had more complex scenarios than ours.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team.

Replied 28/2/2020
Josh

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask.

The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple
Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need
Group scanning and changing of asset information
Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless!
Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want
The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas
All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means!
Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

EZOfficeInventory and GoCodes

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

We needed something better to manage the assets we use within our organisation and it needed to be used across multiple areas with auditing. MS Access was OK however so much harder to customise compared to Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

The way it looked, the way it felt when using the software, the customisation available, and the amount of functionality Asset Panda has in comparison.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team.

Replied 23/10/2019
Emily
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

AssetCloud

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

Tracking and accountability were a nightmare in our old spreadsheet. The yearly audit became my responsibility and I knew we could not carry on as we had been, especially with greater requirements from our contract sponsors. Asset Panda provided ease of use as well as greater accountability.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

While the other systems work well for other organizations, they weren't customizable or flexible enough to meet our needs. Also, the price point allowed us, as a smaller company, to jump forward in how we account for our assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 12/10/2019
Kerri
  • Industry: Libraries

Reviewed on 24/7/2019

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk and Track-It!

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

TrackIt had been the example of exemplary customer service and a wonderful product. The company had been purchased by BMC and it all went downhill. The biggest issue was after updating the software to solve a problem, my database became unstable and was losing integrity. I lost an incredible amount of data. Customer service became horrible. It was outsourced and I found the technicians to be accusatory and sexist. After I caught the customer service manager in a blatant lie, I knew it was time to move on.

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

We decided Asset Panda was the best fit for many reasons. The mobile app was very important. We wanted to move to the cloud. The ability to import my data easily though a CSV file was a major bonus. US based customer service was extremely important to me as well. While Asset Panda was not the lowest price, it did seem to be the best value.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 26/7/2019
Keith
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 14/10/2019
Khalid
Khalid

Reviewed on 16/10/2022

one of the best ASSET TRACKING tool

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- inventory storage
- solved wasteful write-off of assets
- provides detailed lsit of assets assigned to the user
- aids in hardware refresh
- provides straight line depreciation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- ability to put serial number on all equipments
- saved lot of money by asset tracking
- put all assets in its place
- allows to get back assets from users leaving the country
- adding of multiple categories.

Pros

i found the following features as most impactful:
- asset tracking
-asset organisation
- asset location finding using GPS
- anywhere tracking based on cloud.
- assets marked using e-signature
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- cloud based application
- mobile based asset tracking
- uploading pictures, documents and quotes of an asset
- tracking and adding of non-depreciable assets
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- search function could be improved
- confusing security sign in
- configuration of images
- mobile bar-coded scanner

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- impossible to know double posting of assets
- difficult to setup users
- organisation of images gets difficult
- problematic setup of SSO
- time-out settings
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kahlid, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the depth of the content. We will be sharing the review with our Product team to discuss further.

Replied 31/10/2022
Tiffany

Reviewed on 30/6/2021

Customer Review

Pros

We heavily used asset management and work order systems with Asset Panda. It made for a smooth integration to track issues related to assets in a clear and easy way. The ability to customize our work order system was the highlight of our use.

Cons

It would have been amazing if our Facilities Department could have utilized the same software, but templates for preventive maintenance and invoicing options kept them searching for a different vendor.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad the ability to customize your work orders is making a huge difference for you. We will ask a team member to reach out to discuss preventative maintenance as we have a large number of clients configure the platform to accomplish that task as well.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Replied 5/7/2021
Joey
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 15/8/2019

New Life with Asset Panda

Tracks all our IT Assets with ease. The mobility options have been a lifesaver and has saved us countless hours tracking and entering new assets.

Pros

Customization, Functionality, Dependable ( no interruptions in service), and just overall quality of the software has been hard to beat.

Cons

On the Administration Side, It can be a little overwhelming creating new groups, actions, configurations simply because there are so many options within the software for customization.

InventoryCloud

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

Had more of what we were looking for in a complete package with the ability to have a help desk /IT Ticketing system also.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Joey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 19/8/2019
Jayna
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 15/9/2020

Asset Panda Rocks!

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients.

Replied 17/9/2020

Reviewed on 2/5/2022

Versatile Asset Management System

Overall experience with this software has been wonderful. I know we don't use all the features we could from this platform so I know there is room to grow with it as well.

Pros

We have found a few very impactful features of this software. First, the flexibility of customization. When we realize we need to track some new data point or change how we deploy equipment, we can do so on the fly. Second, the mobile app. Having a optimized mobile app that our techs can access on their phone instead of getting out their laptop to log into a site is immensely helpful. Third, "automated" changes that can be done by using the "Actions" feature. I can have a couple quick input points and at the touch of a "save" button, numerous fields and data points can be updated. This is so efficient rather than changing these fields manually

Cons

A couple things that would be nice to have changed.... We have found the need to have a field that can be added to rather than only over-written during an "Action". Basically a running history of input points (Ex. every user that has been assigned to a device). Running a history report isn't always convenient and applicable to all potential users.
Also while chat support is great when you need help, but I'd really like someone to speak with directly sometimes. Conveying your issue over chat is sometimes very clunky and time consuming.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our product team for review.

Replied 10/5/2022
Patrick

Reviewed on 20/6/2018

Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!

Asset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.

Pros

Excellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.

Cons

The only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 21/6/2018
Vanessa
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

IT Asset Management

Our company has over 60 offices spread throughout the country, and before Asset Panda, we had no easy way to see where our equipment was assigned. We had to go through several different applications to see what assets even an individual employee had. Now, we can quickly see all equipment at an entire location. Asset Panda has greatly improved device accountability as well as equipment life cycle planning.

Pros

Asset Panda is easy to use with an intuitive interface and customizable asset fields. The ability to import existing asset lists and scan in new assets is a huge time saver. Even manually entering new asset records is easy since Asset Panda has the ability to copy and then modify existing records, saving me from entering the same fields over and over, such as model numbers. If I do have trouble or questions, Asset Panda support is always prompt and friendly.

Cons

It can be slow to pull asset information at times. Reports are also slow to generate. It normally takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to receive requested reports, and sometimes I need faster access to that data.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Vanessa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have made significant changes to our reporting module. You will see significantly faster response times in the very soon. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 4/12/2018
Alex
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

The setup process was very painless. Asset Panda helped us to develop the functionality we...

Easy cataloguing of all company assets and user friendly software that can be accessed by all staff. Allowed a live system of equipment availability to be developed. In future will allow us to perform rapid audits and maintenance of equipment and fleet.

Pros

Easy to view all assets and their availability in an overview page. Group check out function very useful and time saving.

Barcode scanner very responsive even using part of the barcode or when under a semi transparent surface.

Addition of new assets and use of software very easy.

Barcode generation very simple.

When searching for a project it was very handy to only have to input part of the project name

Addition of new projects and employees very easy.

I've included a few cons but these are all minor. They don't mean to demean the software as it is very good, they are simply little observations that, with some minor tweaks could iron out a few issues I have had with the software personally.

Cons

Creation of some forms/actions/calendars quite difficult and had to resort to technical support. It is hoped that, over time, competence will develop and so will ease of use.

On the app, when scrolling through assets, unless you scroll very straight the side menu opens to reveal favourites, groups, tools etc.

Filter function for assets is a little temperamental - filtering by category e.g. iPad required IPAD to be typed, this is a little frustrating and it would be helpful that by typing ipad, iPad or IPAD if you could obtain the same result that would be much easier.

Similarly, when searching for an asset without using filters, if the item cannot be found due to minor discrepancies with the text, the system does not seem to allow a return to the list of assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alex, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the detailed feedback and have forwarded to our Product Team. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Replied 5/7/2018

Reviewed on 31/5/2019

Great Inventory Tool

The onboarding process was excellent and customer support has been very responsive so far. Pretty positive experience with Asset Panda as a company.

Pros

We love this tool for our asset management. We are a school with a 1:1 chromebook program and keeping track of loaner equipment and repairs is a tall task. Asset Panda has helped us streamline the system and keep tabs on where everything is and what state it's in. We use the report tool features daily to track students who have loaned equipment due to repairs or forgetting their own devices. This has reduced our overall repair rates and decreased the number of devices lost due to theft and student negligence. The interface is clean and reasonably intuitive. We also use the Google sync and Device Management tools and both of those are working well for us. For inventory purposes, it's a very solid tool.

Cons

I wish some features were easier to do on the main screen. Since we have a high volume of daily loaners, it would be nice to check in and out equipment with one click from the main screen. We also tried the help desk module, but ended up going with Spiceworks instead. The help desk works as a way of tracking repair orders, but that functionality is also covered in the main inventory tool. We were looking for a help desk that would provide communication back and forth with our school stakeholders (staff and students). Also, I wish the Google Device Management tool had bidirectional syncing. As it stands that feature works very well; that is just more of a wish list feature.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Mark, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 3/6/2019
Ziggy

Reviewed on 3/9/2021

Asset Management simplified and cusomized

Overall, I am happy with Asset Panda and its features. I look forward to seeing it grow with additional options for reporting specifically.

Pros

I like that you are able to design all aspects of the asset tracking functions for your company. I am able to customize the fields of data, types of data, structure of fields, who can access which features, and more to fit the needs of our organization

Cons

That I am not able to customize the reports easier. Also, that I do not have database access to simply write the queries myself. Also, I do not like that we are not notified of roadmaps for development and have limited input as to the features that are prioritized for our company. I understand that development has limited time and people, but would like to participate in a small customer focus group that meets quarterly to discuss the future of Asset Panda.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ziggy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are continually innovating the platform. Be on the lookout for improvements designed to make your life easier.

Replied 8/9/2021
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Very robust system that continues to improve as needs come up.

Easier tracking of equipment, ability to note damages to equipment, ability to report equipment as stolen, ect.

Pros

What I've enjoyed the most about Asset Panda has been the experience of working with a system that didn't have nearly the capabilities that it did on launch that it does today. The asset panda team has been amazing in their willingness to continue to improve the system based on our needs. While we didn't have graphs and charts to show our equipment inventory at the beginning of our usage of Panda, due to requests, they've added it in. Any time I've had anything go wrong, they've been able to resolve the issue within a weeks' time, usually less.

Cons

As with any new company, there have been some growing pains. New features and features that probably should have existed before launch took a bit of time to get in. Some camera issues and inability to handle temporary wifi outages make updating in remote areas a bit complicated.

Response from Asset Panda

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have worked hard to continually innovate our platform to meet the needs of our clients. We do not work in offline mode primarily for our clients security. If you have additional ideas on things you would like the platform do please let us know.

Replied 7/8/2018
Brittney
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 11/1/2017

Tailored to my company

We were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible!

My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.

Pros

Completely customizable
pulls customized reports
has the option of a photo displayed
The calendar feature is extremely helpful

Cons

Not necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Replied 11/1/2017
Heather

Reviewed on 7/6/2019

Asset Panda A+ for asset tracking

We have hundreds of assets and tracking repairs and disposals was becoming cumbersome and inefficient using traditional spreadsheets. Asset Panda has let us pull reports at the end of the year to see assets junked or purchased during the year for tax reporting. the ability to link pictures of the assets and pictures of the purchase invoices, allows us to quickly research repair history on some of our mission critical equipment.

Pros

The phone application. I can quickly open it and scan an asset and see how old it is and where we purchased. Also some repair history as well.

Cons

I do not like the login through the PC browser- it never remembers my info (may be a browser issue), but it also won't update my dashboard to open to the asset page. It will for my users, but not for me as administrator. Also, we have never gotten the repair tickets to fully work with our flow. That is more a training issue as the software seems to work as designed.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Heather, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We asked our support team to reach out to help with the items you mention. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 11/6/2019
Kiearra
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 6/3/2019

Overall Great

Asset Panda has saved the back and forth between office and shop workers. The shop workers come in and log in, they are able to start their day quickly, without assistance.

Pros

From the beginning the tech team has worked to satisfy all our needs. Any issues or concerns we have are addressed immediately. Office and shop staff find it very easy to use. The mobile app allows us to access things when we are not in the office. The software saves time and makes our company more efficient.

Cons

Being an internet based software, sometimes we find our content does not save properly

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kiearra, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You should not have any issues saving content to the site unless you are not connected to the internet when you try to save. If this happens again please reach out to our support team.

You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, vendor management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc...

Replied 13/3/2019
Melissa
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

Awesome Product

Overall, I love the software. My whole team really likes it and we use it every day.

Pros

I would say my favorite thing about AssetPanda is that you can have an unlimited amount of users. I also like how customizable the software is and how easy it is to use for inventory and tracking item locations.

Cons

I do not like that you have to constantly sign in, even when selecting "Remember me". I also wish the reports were just a little bit easier to customize.

InventoryCloud

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Melissa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can set your own security logout times from the admin portal. We are updating our reports as a major project now. Be on the lookout for new updates soon. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 24/7/2019
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 8/8/2018

Asset Management for the Honolulu Fire Department

Pros

Asset Panda is extremely flexible, highly configurable, and easy to use. It is a great product for managing a wide assortment of products from fixed assets to consumables. One of Asset Panda's best features is its ability to record, manage, and maintain required specific information on specialty items. For example, annual testing information for fire hoses and maintenance, inspection, use, and repair information for different pieces of personal protective equipment such as turnouts, masks, SCBAs, etc.

Cons

Asset Panda should strengthen the ease managing consumable on its application. As a agency that is in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we go through major quantities of consumables and handling those transactions (more like a point of sale (POS) system) would be a plus.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are happy to be able to help our EMS community. We are working on a variety of features that make managing consumables easier. The newsletters will have detailed descriptions of the features and we are releasing new features once a month. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via chat, email, or phone.

Replied 9/8/2018