About BrainCert

Enterprise LMS and Training Software Solution With more than 8 years of experience in catering to the diverse requirements of the eLearning industry, we place ourselves before the eLearning industry as a comprehensive eLearning...

4.2
4.1
4.2
4.1

Browse BrainCert Reviews

Derek

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Cons

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

William
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Pros

Webinar Options
Shareable Exams
Low Cost Enterprise Options
Comprehensive Test Building Options

Cons

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses
Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

Teachable, CANVAS, Easy LMS, Brightspace, Ventture and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing BrainCert

Moodle's Open Source and Server based option meant a high degree of maintenance that would be a greater cost than using a service. Teachable is good, but at a similar price I can get a much larger and comprehensive enterprise solution.

Reasons for Switching to BrainCert

Best priced enterprise solutions with Webinar integration, custom certification, and shareable testing.
Sumam

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Value of Money

We are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report.
But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.

Pros

It comes with lots of Features and Functionalities.
Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.

Cons

Many times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa.
Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board

Response from BrainCert

Hi Sumam!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Top BrainCert Alternatives

Marcelo

Reviewed on 22/7/2019

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Pros

Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Cons

Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

Moodle LMS and Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Switching to BrainCert

The 'look and feel' makes it look way more profesional than Moodle Moodle is really hard to setup

Response from BrainCert

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Reviewed on 29/8/2018

Braincert Virtual Classroom

We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Pros

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Cons

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Pros

Affordable LMS for small company
Responsive customer service
Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal
Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Cons

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like.
Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Response from BrainCert

Hi Michael,

Natalia
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Excellent tool

Pros

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Cons

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Aliyar
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 9/6/2016

Cool tool for E-Learning

Started using a free trial version of BrainCert, pretty intuitive interface, easy to navigate around. BrainCert's Virtual Class Room works very well, appreciate the clear audio and video quality. Very creating E-Learning platform with the cool startup price factor of $18.95 is not bad and the business package under $100 is a plus. I'll keep exploring and provide more updates as I swim through the ocean of the features it has.

Pros

Very nice interface, great audio, video and e-learning class room interfaces.
Good startup price with multiple options
Unlimited cloud storage without any strings attached.

Cons

Basic has a catch, there is an 8% trx fee, perhaps it is meant for people to play around with it, but, as we move to better package, the trx is going down to 4% or even 2%. Seems fair to me.

Faiyaz
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 11/6/2022

An amazing platform!

My overall experience was awesome! It really helped me!

Pros

Easy navigation. Smooth UI. I really liked how I could see my progress.

Cons

I didn't face that much issues. My experience was great!

Lakshya

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

A powerful comprehensive learning management software

Overall braincert is a super LMS.

Pros

I like these features-Automatic Session RecordingInteractive WhiteboardWhite labelVirtual ClassroomGood customer supportMobile and tablet readyMultiple languages supported

Cons

I did not find Razorpay payment gateway and Integrately integrations

Abinaya

Reviewed on 12/12/2021

One tool for all Online Teaching needs

BrainCert solved our problems we faced to continue our classes, conduct exams, and monitor our student activities. Student attendance report in a virtual classroom; assignments in LMS helped us to track student strength and weakness, gamification a significant feature we used to build the competition between students to improve learning pace.

Pros

LMS platform is user-friendly and seld explanatory. Course bundles is feature that helped us to club the courses and make the students to attend one by one using the rules option, tests platform combined with Virtual Classroom for conducting exams solved our problems during pandemic. Onboarding students, create groups, and assign courses/tests is easy and simple. Student interaction is seamless with virtual classroom. Wonderful experience with BrainCert LMS.

Cons

No drawbacks until now. BrainCert ticket system helps us to raise the issues, and they resolve those issues within a day. They provide call support if there is any issue persists more than two times.

darius

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

Updated Review of Braincert

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Pros

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Cons

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Best place to get expertise in cloud technologies

Pros

Pretty straight forward to use and they keep updating the course content when new contents available.

Cons

Their search tool is not optimised well enough.

Response from BrainCert

Hi,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to know that you liked the intuitiveness of our platform.
That being said, we'll forward your feedback on the search tool to the team concerned. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected]

Replied 5/11/2021
Hana
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 3/3/2022

BrainCert Review

Pros

It Is user friendly and helpful for online courses.

Cons

I have to sign in again each time I open the page, no remember me option

Colton
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Great for Online Content but missing some key features.

My experience with BrainCert is one of complete frustration. The web interface is the main problem. I don't want to have to log in and click 3 or 4 times to get to my learning content; competitor apps allow for single click access. I eventually figured out how to save videos and slides for offline use through third party programs so I could easily access my content offline which effectively took BrainCert's software out of the equation.

Pros

The software itself was probably the weakest part of the course that I purchased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a phenomenal accounting instructor and the software did not do much to improve his abilities. If anything, I'd have to say the analyticals within the testing module were the best feature.

Cons

No mobile app. No ability to (easily) extract or save course material for offline or mobile use. This flaw almost makes the software unusable and I probably would not have purchased the course had I know these limitations.

• Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 9/3/2019

BrainCert-A perfect medium to have a simple and easy way to conduct lessons

Pros

Braincert is simple and a easy to use way to schedule and carry on with the lessons. Easy to upload, easy to use, easy to show the videos with just a insertion of link and its all to shine during the lessons. No interruption, much clarity, much interactive way is created with the pen and other cool features. Works on any browser. There is no fear of browser crashing, how many ever sessions we continue to schedule and launch. Every feature is perfect and well designed. Best for the institutions.

Cons

Nothing as of now. Found it perfect so far.

Karl Heinz
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 22/2/2018

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Pros

i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Cons

there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Yosef

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

General Experience

Pros

Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Cons

System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

rabab

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

best platform

i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Pros

its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Cons

we have to log in everytime we open the website

Carlton
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 6/10/2019

HTML5 Virtual Classroom

I think it is great and perfect for my use.

Pros

One o the things I like is that is has a lot of features and API! There's also, a way for my students to pay
for the lessons, they want to book.

Cons

It is a bit pricy and I can't add my customers' colors and logo unless I upgrade. I am not really sure, if I used the API that it should show my website?

Tracee

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Does what I need it to do

Pros

I use the software for a CPA prep course that I am learning a lot from. So I guess you can say I like it. I think the lecturer gets most of the credit but I haven't had too many issues accessing the course

Cons

Although I haven't had a lot of problems, there has been some issues depending on the type of browser I'm using

Response from BrainCert

Hi Tracee,

Parthasaradhi
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Excellent courses

Clear explanation of all questions

Pros

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Cons

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Terrible support and seriously outdated technology

Disappointing and frustrating.

Pros

We first consider the ability to use SCORM, but at the end, it was not worth it.

Cons

The system is outdated and it is not intuitive to use. It could take weeks or even months before you can get your head around it. Support is not always available. The website is saying it is based in the US but from sales journey to support, all are done in India by Indian teams.

Response from BrainCert

Thanks for taking your time to write a review. BrainCert team is based in US and India locations and your account manager is assigned based on your first interaction with the platform. It's unclear which part of the platform you think is 'outdated' as we are a comprehensive eLearning provider and deliver anything from adaptive testing to blended courses to virtual classrooms. We do provide excellent support for SCORM 2004 and 4th edition content packages. Support is done through our ticketing system. As long as you have the support ticket created, priority support is delivered in a timely manner. We would love to work with you again to sort out your issues. Thank you again for your time!

Replied 29/3/2021
Kyle

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

I-75 - the Best Becker Supplement (For AUD)

Having failed AUD 3 times before, I-75 was the supplment that got me to pass.

Pros

The lessons are planned very well. Darius teaches the material differently from Becker, but I'm able to understand and apply the information significantly better. I needed the most help on simulations, and going through I-75 let me succeed.

Cons

Although the lessons are awesome, there are some lectures (maybe 3) where the recorded audio was low or muffled or distorted.

Michal

Reviewed on 20/3/2019

Good app

Pros

easy and useful, it is enough for own needs

Cons

Isn't possible to save/export chat after class (only during).