About Process Bliss

Process Bliss helps systemise your business, eliminating the daily chaos of running a business and enabling teams to work better together, consistently. Super simple to use, Process Bliss allows you to create simple (or complicate...

4.8
4.9

Browse Process Bliss Reviews

Melissa

Reviewed on 7/3/2019

The perfect solution to help standardise processes throughout the business

Really positive - it has made a real difference to our business by enabling us to work smarter and to allocate more time to strategy and planning.

Pros

Really easy to use and effective - once the processes have been set up, you can easily allocate tasks and due dates to team members to help them know exactly what to do and when.

Cons

Fewer features than some other solutions, but actually this made it far easier to roll out to the whole team, as it is so simple to use and helps us all to focus on getting things done.

Sheryl
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 1/12/2021

Outstanding Customer Support

This software has been a game changer for us. Things that used to slip through the cracks are now getting completed. Our team is communicating better with one another, and we are all swimming in the same direction. We have better defined our own internal processes, and we are able see the places where we need to revise processes for efficiency. It is an added bonus that we can manage small projects using PB as well. Process Bliss is part of our company vernacular now. Every employee uses the product every day.

Pros

Easy to get started and OUTSTANDING customer support. The customer support has truly been phenomenal and has lowered the barrier for even the most reluctant employees. We have some who are averse to adopting new technology, and the customer support made it possible to turn these employees into daily users of Process Bliss.

Cons

There are some "glitches" we have experienced, such as entering a due date and having a different date appear after saving the change. Customer support has been excellent, and the developer team seems to be dedicated to constantly improving the product, so the glitches are generally taken care of quickly once we report them. There are some features we have needed that have not been added, such as the ability to organize our task lists into sublists or folders. In particular, we want to be able to save an email from Outlook as a task in PB, but we don't want it to dump into the main tasks list, we want to be able to organize these tasks into sublists or folders. We identified this as a need during the sales process, and we were told that this feature will be added. It is a promise still unfulfilled. At times, the number of tasks in a single list becomes overwhelming and difficult to manage. We would love to see this feature become available, since it will significantly enhance our team's daily user experience with the product. Despite this, we are very happy customers because the customer support has been so great, and the product has made such a difference for us. If we did not get to full adoption of the product by all of our employees, the investment in this product would not have been worthwhile. I'm happy to say that the design of the system, coupled with excellent customer support allowed us to get everyone used to the system, and we were able to get everyone on board.

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

Price, ease of use, ease of deployment, customer support.

Response from Process Bliss

Dear Sheryl

Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave a review. Your feedback is truly valued and appreciated. We will continue to develop and enhance Process Bliss in the coming months.

It is a pleasure to support you and your team - long may it continue.

Reviewed on 24/3/2021

Need to capture detailed processes easily? Look no further.

We were very quickly able to map out in detail the various different client journeys that we take our clients on. Not only could we map the journey out quickly but we could then immediately use the templates we created to manage tasks and help us move clients along the journey seamlessly. It is also far easier for us to see how many of our clients are at which stage of the journey in any given moment.

Pros

It is very easy to create new processes and use tasks to manage process completion. The processes are easy to customise and user-friendly.

Cons

The software can be rather slow at times and there is more that could be done with dashboard features to improve reporting by reference to activity dates.

Top Process Bliss Alternatives

egan

Reviewed on 1/7/2022

loving the bliss

it is really helping our team monitor all the open process tasks we have. at the admin level we are able to make sure users do every step every time, with an audit trail!

Pros

The ability setup very complex repetitive process "templates" to reuse on the fly or in a scheduled format

Cons

how the comments feature works is a bit difficult to follow, and resolve, see open issues, or all comments related to the same task/template.

Julie

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Process Bliss so far

I am now able to put all the processes that are in my head into a quick simple flowchart. Expansion of this will take a bit more learning but I can see it will be able to provide us with a single software that can create our policy and procedure manual and track the workflow, accountability and general performance of our processes.

Pros

The ease of setting up a template, I can take what is in my head and put it into a quick and easy flowchart.
It is difficult for me to give a full review as I am still learning the program.
So far everything I have asked it to do it can do. I have had no previous experience with process software but have found it to be user friendly.

Cons

Again, it is hard for me to fully comment as I have just started to use the product.
I think a glossary would be a good idea for people like me who are new to process software explaining the language of process programs.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

We are still using Trello as a virtual whiteboard but I chose Process Bliss because they held my hand a bit as a novice. It is providing a combination of Sweet process and Asana for 1 price. As we are a small practice at this stage we do not need a bigger program. I think that Process Bliss will cover both aspects of Project Management and Procedures in one place
Chrissy

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

The best product we have invested in so far

From start to now it has been easy.
Everyone in our team has been involved in inputting our processes on so everyone knows how easy it is to use.
The training and support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there to help so would like to say thank you to them

Pros

It is so easy to use
Everyone can understand it
Monitoring features are brilliant and gives us a total overview of where we are with our clients
It is so idea for when we have a new member of the team join us as all of our processes are on PB
Fantastic!

Cons

We would like a feature that will show us reports on each individual user so we can monitor who is / isn't doing their job and completing their tasks on time.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

It just made sense, it had what we were looking for without being complicated.
Vince
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

User friendly and intuitive

The team at Process Bliss has helped me set up my processes and tailored their advice for my business.

Pros

The intuitiveness of the software. It is not overly complicated or overwhelming to set up.

Cons

The ability to upload videos directly in the software. However it is easy to link a video from dropbox or google drive. Therefore it's not a big drawback.

Process Street

Reasons for Choosing Process Bliss

Todoist was not really made for the way I was using it.

Todoist
Joshua
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 14/4/2021

Great process management software backed by excellent onboarding

The best thing that I like about using the software is that I no longer have to worry about balls getting dropped. With as many as a few hundred processes going at once, I can rest assured that the software is keeping track of where each process is at and what needs to happen next so nothing gets lost.

Pros

So far this software has been able to handle all of my process needs, in a manner that makes it easy for all the members involved in each process to know exactly what to do and when to do it.

Cons

Some of the reports can be a little slow to load. Otherwise, no complaints!

ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

Clickup is more of a project management tool; they didn't have a good way to handle hundreds of repeating processes.
JoAnn

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

Process Bliss is a great product with excellent customer support!

Very good experience with Process Bliss overall. I am still learning some of the features.

Pros

Integration was simple. The software is relatively simple and straightforward. If we ever have a problem, we use the chat box or make an appointment with a specialist from Process Bliss. Their support is one of the best I have worked with. They even change the software based on expressed needs of their users.

Cons

Sometimes there are hiccups in notifications, but we are still learning the system and these are likely user errors.

Response from Process Bliss

Dear JoAnn,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review.
We strive to offer the highest levels of service to all of our customers. We are always here to help and are delighted that we have been able to support you in using Process Bliss.

Joe
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

This covers the basics and then some!

I foughtit for a longtime but once I got the hang of it, it became esier. Coming up with the steps is still a challenge, but it's a work in progress for me.

Pros

The software is pretty much straight forward. After using it for a while you become quite adept at it.

Cons

There are little things that you want it to do that it either doesn't do or you're not sure how to do them. Many times it's more operator error than software.

Joan

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

Bliss to Work !

Overall we have found our experience with Process Bliss to be good.

Pros

Process Bliss has been a great way for us to track important tasks, projects and paperwork.

Cons

The APP needs more work, also we would like to ability to delete tasks, instead of just archiving them, as some are drafts that do not end up being used or become irrelevant or no longer needed.

Response from Process Bliss

Dear Joan,

Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review. Customer feedback is invaluable, appreciated and always taken onboard.

Taylor

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Fantastic software to get to grips with process flows

Fantastic 10/10

Pros

It helped us to really think about what we needed to do for each client, and made us implement consistency within the business.

Cons

I would prefer assigning tasks to be better in terms of still being able to see a collective bucket of firm level tasks, but this is my opinion based on our use.

Joe

Great overall rpoduct

great, time saver as it streamlines processes.

Pros

easy to set up. ease of use. great reports to see team

Cons

Needs more integrations with other platforms

Process Street

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

excellent customers support. easier to use

Reviewed on 24/1/2022

Process Bliss

Pros

The ability to create complex task management

Cons

Nothing, I have had no issues or complaints

Response from Process Bliss

Thank you for taking time to leave your review Chris. We are delighted that Process Bliss is making a positive difference to your business.

Replied 2/2/2022
Craig

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Transformational Product

Excellent - has saved significant time in being able to track and identify priority actions and provide updates to customers on handling of their enquiries re timescales and next actions.

Pros

The ease of navigation and ease with which I could refine and develop process templates

Cons

Took me a bit longer than anticipated to understand the way some elements interacted, though customer support offer was excellent

Response from Process Bliss

Dear Craig,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that Process Bliss is making a difference.

Jody

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Process Bliss review

Pros

Process Bliss gives clarity in creating a client journey, making processes clearly defined within the business. The easy to use software and the incredible after care support is creating efficiency.

Cons

There are still aspects of Process Bliss that is developed as each individual process is developed. Needs are listened to and taken away for development.

Michelle

Reviewed on 27/1/2021

Financial Services user

Support is very good. They listen to any ideas for improvements and good to see new things/changes being implemented.

Pros

Easy to set up processes. Love the reports where you can see all clients and where they are in a process.

Cons

Would just like the left hand side of the reports (clients names) to be seen when you move along a report line so that you can see who you are looking at.

Clif
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 27/1/2022

Law Firm Client File Management

Very pleased. With some creative template designing, we are able to track our client workflows.

Pros

The ease of deployment and the ability to pass tasks between multiple staff to better track client workflow.

Cons

I would appreciate some more functionality in designing templates.

Response from Process Bliss

Thank you for your positive feedback Clif. We look forward to continuing to support you and your team.

Replied 2/2/2022
anthony
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 4/6/2022

Process bliss

its been great and I can see the product evolving as we use it

Pros

Its great easy way to manage my tasks and that of my staff

Cons

formating on iphones isnt as good as other devices

Response from Process Bliss

Thank you for your positive review Murf. We always welcome feedback and are constantly looking for ways to develop and improve the experience for our customers.

Replied 16/6/2022
Ian

My Experience with Process Bliss

Pros

It enables well-structured processes to be drafted and retained in one centralised place for ease of delegation across the company.

Cons

As with all software there are certain nuances to understand, however, these are generally easily addressed by training available from Process Bliss.

Karen

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Process Bliss

excellent

Pros

ease of use on mobile phone and user friendliness

Cons

the scheduled dates are automatically linked to the info put in

Response from Process Bliss

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review - it is greatly appreciated.

holly
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Great tool for aligning processes

Pros

Very ease and intuitive to use. Once you have created your process you can see, in a ingle view, where this process is being run and how far through it the individual cases are. Great for checking where there are bottlenecks and potential improvements.

Cons

Development is not quite there for reporting yet e.g. analysis on days it takes for each step of a process or being able to export data around comments on the process.