About HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Marketing...

4.2

Browse HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

4,957 of 4,957 reviews
Aarón

Reviewed on 9/6/2022

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

Pros

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

Cons

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Mike

Reviewed on 27/7/2022

Great Marketing Software for Agencies

I use HubSpot Marketing Hub to help my business. I have been using it for a while and it has helped me a lot. It makes marketing easy and effective. I like that HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to. The only thing I didn't like about HubSpot was the price

Pros

The thing I like best about HubSpot is that it makes marketing easy and effective. From the get-go, HubSpot has made marketing easy and effective for our team. Since we are an agency, we need to be able to quickly adapt and change strategies on the fly. HubSpot's software is constantly evolving and updating which enables us to do just that.

If you're looking for a marketing solution that will make your life easy, I highly recommend HubSpot!

Cons

The thing I liked least about HubSpot was the pricing. It was a little more expensive than some of the other options out there. However, the quality and features of HubSpot were well worth the price.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We switched from SendinBlue because HubSpot provides more features for our team. We were able to get more done with HubSpot and it made our marketing more effective. The price was a little higher, but the quality was worth it.

Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot Marketing Hub is more user-friendly and provides more features than sharpspring and marketo. HubSpot is always updating its software so that we can change our strategies quickly if we need to, which is a major plus. (Marketo pricing was even higher if we wanted everything).
Charles

Reviewed on 10/7/2022

HobSpot Marketing Hub 101 Review

It has been an up and down experience but overall I'd say a neutral one. I received advices that worked and some that I knew wouldn't work for my business and clients. It's been a mixed experience but I'm leaning on the neutral side.

Pros

At first, I didn't know much about marketing so it gave me great insights and information about what I wanted to know overall. I thought that some of the emails and tips given were great early on.

Cons

It became repetitive quickly. I feel like I was getting the same type of information for the time and money that I invested. I wasn't particularly impressed by the content and it simply didn't fit what I was looking for.

Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives

Mike

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

HubSpot is our go-to for Marketing Automation

Overall we have been very happy using HubSpot Marketing Hub and it gets the job done. We are not looking for another solution, so that says a lot that we're more than satisfied with its performance.

Pros

Setup is easy, support is there if and when you need it and the system just does the job. We use it as a CRM and sale automation platform and it has performed better and more efficiently than others we've used over the last 2 decades in business.

Cons

I would like to ability to make greater changes to the platform display so it outlines the exact customer / company information needed at a particular time.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Looking to get a great system at a better price, and to try something different after 10 years.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easier integration, good support and overall
Nona
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 26/7/2022

Best all-in-one solution for us!

Overall it's the perfect solution for us with our Email Campaigns. I love that it tracks them, alerts me to when a customer isn't getting an email plus you can see how many people open them, read them etc.

Pros

Although it's a little hard to figure out what you are doing if you haven't every used a software like this, Hubspot makes it easy with free courses to help you learn it. It really is an all in one hub that everyone has access to so we all know what page we are on!

Cons

Having no experience with this software, it was rough figuring it out but it didn't take me long to get it going. Plus I am always learning new things in it.

Reviewed on 29/6/2022

HubSpot, capable at a price but watch the terms

Overall the platform worked well for us on a technical level but the continuous uplifts and contract term means we were left with a sour taste in our mouths.
We will be looking at alternatives options for future projects.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and configure. We've run multiple email marketing campaigns from it and the analytics feedback is great. You can easily see how many times individual emails have ben opened and passed around.

Cons

The thing that really didn't sit well with us was that you are constantly pushed up the payment tiers. Everything is an extra. You also need to watch the small print, whilst we thought we are on a monthly rolling contract it turned out we had unintentionally signed up for a 12 month one for which there is no way out. We've disabled renewal and will be leaving the platform.

GMass

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The full CRM solution addressed more than our email marketing needs. In retrospect GMass or Sendy would have been more cost effective.

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

The best marketing automation tool I've used. However, it's too expensive.

Great experience with large clients, but once we went into the startup world it became unaffordable.

Pros

I loved everything, from their email editor to their form editor
Like that the workflows for email marketing deployment are easy to set
The winner for me is the Marketing Automation + CRM integration.

Cons

There is no lead grading or lead scoring fields like in Pardot.
The Landing page editor is amazing but can be a headache to use. They should improve that UX.
Too expensive. Great for growing businesses but not suitable for startups.

Perryn

Affordable Power Player in CRM & Automation

Good experience. Support seemed to grow and added less experienced team members in early 2022, but that seems to be less of an issue more recently.

Pros

Robust features, easy to use for advanced and first time users.

Cons

I’ve worked at multiple companies that I consider “low volume B2b companies” that need more features, but don’t have huge lists or outbound emails to justify the top tier levels and cost.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Features, price point, ease of use, and integrations
Abdul Haseeb

Reviewed on 29/7/2022

Good tool for Sales and Marketing Teams

Pros

Hubspot saved me a lot of time in sales and marketing work. It reminds me of the fresh leads, followups, meetings, tasks, calls etc on time and helps me close more deals. Helped me a lot in increasing the efficiency of my sales work and automating it.

Cons

The tool is not very user friendly. It takes good time to learn and deploy it but once you learn about the user interface, it's a worth it tool to implement in your organization.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Free Marketing Solution

Pros

It's free, and it's very good, great interface. On your path to a more sophisticated solution. You can manage your contacts and deals with ease.

Cons

The moment you need some advanced features the free version becomes limited, which is fair enough in any case. For instance marketing automation, it'd be great if it came for free as well :)

SALESmanago Marketing Automation and Pardot

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

It's free and has all the basic functionalities I needed at the time: Managing contacts and deals.
Mohammad

Reviewed on 26/7/2022

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

Pros

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns.
-Offers great integration with other platforms.
-Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy
-Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences
-Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails

Cons

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved
-The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive
-Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Pardot

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

New hire wanted to use HubSpot

Keap
Chase
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/7/2022

A highly recommended, highly regarded service that simply needs a few tweaks for automotive.

Excellent. HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our communications with prospective customers and those who have already converted. In conjunction with our current marketing efforts, HubSpot is an excellent way to track communication, generate leads, and plan and execute campaigns.

Pros

HubSpot is extremely easy to use, especially for non-marketing professionals. It's an extremely intuitive service that offers virtually everything that a businesses needs for inbound and outbound marketing. We have never had any issues using it for everything for database management to email campaigns to social listings. I highly recommend HubSpot for everyone who needs a CRM for their small to medium sized business.

Cons

My greatest point of criticism is that I wish HubSpot were more seamlessly integrated with our DMS and website to make it more friendly to the automotive industry. It would be phenomenal to be able to integrate it with features to make it more usable internally; however, I do understand that Hubspot is a marketing hub and not necessarily the perfect use-case for automotive when it comes to both sales *and* service. I do have a little bit of trouble with uploading a large database and tracking communication with each of those individuals. While HubSpot is excellent for mass emails, sometimes it does lack slightly with sending specific emails to individuals.

Oscar

Reviewed on 14/7/2022

HubSpot lets you explore marketing like never before.

This tool is practically already integrated by itself due to the features it has, unlike other platforms that do the work separately, I mean that with HubSpot I have complete management for social networks, both the creation of a post and the programming . Also afraid to run email marketing like campaigns and newsletters without using third parties like Robly or Mailchimp. Thanks to this platform, it has been possible to better measure the behavior of website traffic, social networks, the impact of integrations with ads, giving a true vision of how marketing is going, keeping everything in one place without any complications.

Pros

Although HubSpot looks like a very overwhelming platform, the customization is really simple and easy, having this as an aid for marketing workflow automation. With this platform it hasn't helped to keep a focus on managing new content either via email or social media, it's also very good at creating quick forms. HubSpot allows us to track, analyze and apply improvements, optimizing our responsibility to our customers and prospects because we have the content to do good marketing. I like that it's an all-in-one tool where you can find email tracking, social media, and even ads, without having to go to individual platforms to do the job.

Cons

There is a problem when it comes to having an integration with SalesForce and this method is important as it would be nice to have the ability to view customers and prospects without going directly into SalesForge since everything should be within the HubSpot platform. This is a minor and superficial problem but I feel that it is inconvenient for me, but there are times when the user experience is complicated when HubSpot makes an update changing things that were well placed and / or the appearance is changed such as the font or the text, this gets confusing and frustrating because if something works it shouldn't be touched. With the metrics I have problems since in some areas within the platform it is not possible to select to open a specific metric in more detail but I have to go to a new tab to be able to see the data in more detail. Lack of robustness within reporting.

Muzamil

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

Phenomenal all-in-one marketing platform

A great tool that has helped our company to manage all our leads, target the interested prospects and convert them. It is very easy to use and very efficient.

Pros

1. Easy to use
2. The UX/UI are superb
3. Plenty of documentation and training available to start learning
4. Easy to create landing pages and emails with drag and drop tool
5. Easy to manage and create workflows for marketing automation (lead nurturing and generation campaigns)
6. Great for tracking activities of the users (Segment them based on lead scoring model)
7. Great lead scoring model (Helps in managing all users based on their activities)

Cons

1. It is very expensive, and everything comes with a cost
2. The CS team is not the best
3. Limited email templates

Adobe Campaign

Cost
Ahsan

Reviewed on 16/6/2022

All in one marketing tool with great set of tools

Pros

1. Creating landing pages and emails is very easy with drag and drop feature
2. Managing and creating workflows for marketing automation is very easy and straightforward
3. Plenty of online resources available for training and great Hubspot academy certifications
4. UX is simply extraordinary
5. Great for managing all the posts for socials and scheduling them
6. Managing all your leads is very easy and useful
7. Lead scoring is one of the best in the market (Help you manage all the leads)
8. Great for creating forms and pop-ups for websites and very easy to manage them
9. Excellent platform for demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns
10. Gives you a great way to personalize your messaging on landing pages and emails easily

Cons

1. Customer support is not amazing - they are average
2. It is very expensive
3. Not the best platform for ABM campaigns
4. The account managers from HubSpot are of no use (They don't understand your problem)
5. Less flexibility in customizing and managing your themes for emails and landing pages (Or needs technical knowledge to manage them)

Shannon

Reviewed on 30/3/2022

HubSpot - A Moderately Decent Enterprise Platform for Mid-Size Business Needs

Pros

What I like most about the software is it's ease of use, it's extensibility, and the robust network of developers and consultants that specialize on the platform. HubSpot has done an excellent job of cultivating a community of users and engineers to service the software, which makes finding the right talent for the platform super easy. Implementation is a breeze and daily use is painless once you're up to speed.

Cons

what I like least about the software is how it's user permissions are structured. They are extremely rigid and don't allow for granular access control. Also, when you block someone from having access to a specific section of the site, you would think they wouldn't see that section in their nav bar, or at least see anything when they click on it, right? Wrong. Blocking someone's access to a feature doesn't block them from seeing the objects they're being blocked from, they just can't interact with it. This is not a tool to share with the overarching team as anyone can access many parts of the platform even when they shouldn't have access. It's extremely fustrating.

ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue, Act-On, Mailchimp and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The agency partner options and platform capabilities were the key influencers in my decision to select HubSpot.
Nour

Reviewed on 2/3/2022

Strong support for optimal operation and marketing, sales, and staff management.

HubSpot Marketing Hub has made a paradigm shift in our work, and we have benefited a lot from reports and dashboards. He has also worked to increase communication between team members, and provide a distinguished service by managing emails. He has also provided us with a strong comprehensive database available on the cloud and accessible from anywhere and at any time. Which enhanced our capabilities to successfully manage our business remotely.

Pros

The HubSpot Marketing Hub is very easy to use and very enjoyable, and provides many features for companies of all sizes, especially in the areas of marketing and sales, to increase their ability to follow up and organize their affairs. I love the connectivity features that the HubSpot Marketing Hub offers because it allows you to add a company's mobile phones and computers and enables you to track their activity and see how much interaction they're getting. Everything is connected to web hosting and support, and have an integrated CRM with sales center that there are no problems with integrations and integration with the rest of the applications we use. I also like how you can create dashboards that can record and monitor the working hours and vacations of the employees. It's nice to be able to connect with co-workers via the Groups panel on the home page, and I really enjoy the ease with which the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows me to interact with my team and collaborate in real time, as well as the ease with which I can send an individual message to a specific person and get an instant reply. him at the same time. The administrator keeps a note when checking in and when completing tasks. The fact that it is low cost and allows an unlimited number of users and tools is one of the things that I appreciate very much.

Cons

In fact, there are not many annoying things in the HubSpot Marketing Hub, but it depends on the work team receiving the appropriate training, as each department of the company has its privacy, and this privacy must be taken into account when conducting training, in order to achieve the maximum benefit.

Derrick

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

Pros

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

Cons

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Pardot

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

We used Pardot from 2011 until 2021. We chose Pardot in 2011 over HubSpot and Marketo. While HubSpot had a lot to offer in 2011, they had a long ways to go to meet our needs. Fast forward 10-years and HubSpot has added a ton of features and it was time to switch.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

We felt a bit "painted into a corner" with Pardot. I'd be happy with Pardot today but not as happy as I am with HubSpot. I will keep an eye on Pardot as Salesforce has been evolving the product. The content creation tools in HubSpot were a major reason for us to switch.
Tom

Reviewed on 26/1/2022

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Pros

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

Cons

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 20/1/2022

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Pros

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Cons

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.
Nicole

Reviewed on 6/1/2022

Powerful and Easy to Use

Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy.

The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Pros

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible.

And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Cons

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Zoho CRM and ActiveCampaign
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up.

That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Pros

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub.
- Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value.
- Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Cons

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times.
- Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.
Aaron
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 19/9/2021

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Pros

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Cons

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Capsule and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.
Juan

Reviewed on 14/8/2021

Great marketing tool for SMB

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pros

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Cons

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Brent W

Reviewed on 29/4/2021

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pros

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Cons

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use