About ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign's category-defining customer experience automation platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+...

Browse ActiveCampaign Reviews

2,062 of 2,062 reviews
Kamila

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

My go-to software for email & marketing automation

Great, I recommend it.

Pros

I recommend AC to all my clients because there's nothing better that can easily integrate with 3rd party tools and create the automation I want for my funnels.

Cons

Learning the software was a bit tricky and felt overwhelming, but once you know how to use it, it's smooth sailing afterwards. There have also been a few bugs around unsubscribed still receiving emails or automation sometimes not fully working properly with emails sending or not sending but it's fairly rare.

Zeynel
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/1/2023

A Reliable Email Marketing Platform

The price of ActiveCampaign can be prohibitive for some users and the learning curve can be a bit steep for those who are unfamiliar with email marketing. Additionally, there are some features that are not available in the basic package but can be unlocked with a paid subscription.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is a fantastic email marketing platform with a great set of features. It is easy to use, and the intuitive interface allows you to quickly set up campaigns, track performance, and make changes on the fly. The reporting features are robust and the ability to segment customers and target specific lists is invaluable.

J Nycole

Reviewed on 10/1/2023

It Gets the Job Done, but Pretty Clunky- If You Have a Better Option, Please Refer

ActiveCampaign is helpful in growing and managing my list, but the functionality of the main function- sending emails- is kinda trash.

Pros

The lists and tags and managing the lists are very helpful in knowing who's interested in what I have to offer. Also, the open and clicks rate/management is very helpful with this, as well.

Cons

Drafting campaigns is EXTREMELY difficult. Formatting, having consistent fonts, fonts and font colors showing up one way when you craft the email, but showing up completely differently in the preview, and then a completely OTHER way in the test email. It's just very clunky, and I'd prefer another software.

Top ActiveCampaign Alternatives

Juliana
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 9/10/2022

CRM Automation and Campaigns

Since we have perfected our CRM system, promotional campaigns in general, encompassing various aspects, their management has been so much simpler, both to evaluate their receptivity, as well as simpler aspects of design and the message itself. Evaluating these aspects is important to attract potential customers and ensure that they can find loyalty in our product. Not only with this, without a doubt we got great results thanks to a much more automated system, where we have been able tocover more and fulfill our tasks with greater speed and efficiency. The marketing team is using ActiveCampaign as the number one tool in daily work, since it brings practicality to promotional campaigns and greatly facilitates the sales funnel, categorizing each function we need to do by steps and undoubtedly boosting the results a lot, beyond what was expected. It has given us the facility to manage our information at our convenience, carry our exhaustive follow-up and issue newsletters that give us a complete overview of the work we are doing and see from the front page how we achieve our objectives in less than the expected time.

Pros

ActiveCampaign takes our marketing management to the next level, with its extensive interface it is possible to adapt the configuration of sending marketing campaigns, managing every little detail, thanks to its varied templates we can capture our main idea and make our message come through clearly and exactly how we need it. A/B tests allow us to test that our message is working perfectly and to be able to launch it to the public. Likewise, integrating social networks is essential for a broader management of marketing campaigns and the commercialization of our product, in addition to multichannel marketing it is possible to cover much more and put our eyes on a greater range of visualization. It is the perfect platform to plan and manage our content, perfect our ideas, and send a much more solid result, as well as interact with our clients in a more direct way, perfecting the CRM system by getting what each potential client wants to receive from us. Automating the sending of emails in the search to eliminate spam messages and that our emails are received more directly in the inbox, ensuring the reading of our campaign.

Cons

It is a tool with a complete interface, however, at the same time I can highlight that it can be too dense and complicated to use, it is not very intuitive and makes the process a bit more tedious than expected. In the same way, the search through filters is not as precise as possible, sometimes we need to find something in specific and we cannot, so it would be ideal if it were more accurate.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

We considered to implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud but found that it did not adjust to our budget very well.
Maria
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 4/12/2022

Best decision I every made for a marketing tool

Pros

Automation, Campaigns and Websites are my favorite things in Active Campaign. I simply love creating a new automation to nurture my potential customers. Its easy to use, absolutely logical and you can do EVERYTHING within the automation. I like the handling of the contacts, the overview.

Cons

I would love a better design editor, in which you can design some fancy influencer style emails. Thats a little pain everytime I design an email.

GetResponse

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Because active campaign is more intuitive and I get more for my money

Flodesk and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

As I said I think active Campaign has everything I wanted in an email marketing tool
Martyn

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

SME Business Concierge

I love AC. I have recently started referring people to it via the affiliate scheme because of the benfits this can bring to businesses I work with.

Pros

I like the overall ease of use with the product. I also like how it can be linked to other software that we use and how it talks to each other as it saves me hours of time whereas before this was a manual process I had to complete.

Cons

I would love to see a Wix plug in so that details from my sales store are pulled into AC. I am currently having to link AC to my payment provider to get the details in but this payment provider is due to change.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

They make several changes to the software and I did not get on with it. Also account kept being locked for apparent breaches of regulation and this would happen even when I had not sent any messages etc.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The functionality was not as good and it was overpriced for what people who I know who use it say they get.
Matt

Reviewed on 22/1/2023

Many features simple to use

Love it, it is a part of every day business from leads to long term clients.

Pros

The software has many features, it is so much more than just email marketing.

Cons

The landing pages were a bit limited to personalise.

Sharon
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

My active campaign review

It means I’ve been able to start a mailing list for group members and send out reminders for sessions as well as starting a newsletter soon

Pros

I love that it’s easy to use. You can send out newsletter or offers

Cons

It’s sometimes hard to find what I need to do but customer service is outstanding if I’m unsure where to find what I want to do they help out in minutes over the chat.

MailerLite

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I didn’t like using mail chimp and people weren’t always getting the emails that had paid for products .

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

It had good reviews and was recommended
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

Get Active with ActiveCampaign

Excellent. Friendly and helpful staff also provide motivation to get you to the next level of where you are trying to go with the software. The people I have dealt with at AC have always taken the time to try to understand my challenges and then guide me appropriately.

Pros

It was relatively easy to get up and running with our first email marketing campaign. In addition, ActiveCampaign offers plenty of help videos and many training sessions to either refresh your memory or learn new ways to maximize the effectiveness of AC.

Cons

There is some redundancy of fields in the contact cards and despite all of the info on their website about segmentation and tags and the like, I still have a lot to learn about what I find to be a confusing topic.

Constant Contact, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The combination of email marketing campaigns and CRM at a somewhat reasonable cost.
Andrea

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

Top Notch CRM - Active Campaign Review

When I started with Active Campaign everything seemed difficult but I managed to find online tutorials from some experts which opened up things for me. The software also has many onboarding sessions and tutorial and once I grasped the concept everything was smooth for me. All it needed was patience and a willingness to make it works

Pros

What I loved about this product is the email open rates and analytics.

Cons

The user interface is not newbie friendly but with a little bit of patience anybody can use Active Campaign.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 9/7/2021

The best email marketing software available

Overall, I have been extremely happy with ActiveCampaign and don't see myself ever switching to another provider.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is crazy powerful and has so many features that make it a fabulous selection for email marketing software. I've used a few different email marketing programs and definitely think ActiveCampaign is the best - the tagging features are way superior to a lot of the entry level offerings and the automations are fantastic. On top of this, the service is brilliant and I feel confident in the team's ability to help me with any issues I'm experiencing.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it can be a little confusing to new users who aren't tech-savvy. There is plenty of education though, so I do believe it is worth pursuing.

ConvertKit, Drip and Mad Mimi

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Mailchimp's automation and tagging options weren't sophisticated enough for my needs.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The pricing was far better for what was available and I had real life recommendations from other users.
Carmelo
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 26/10/2019

Complete and flexible with a great API

My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Pros

Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Cons

The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

Sendinblue

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched by chance. A client was suggesting to switch to getresponse because it got a trial offer and I get to love this software after that

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

API system is very flexible and simple for use. We where able to connect with wordpress Gravity forms, with a Vanilla PHP script and with Opencart.

Reviewed on 25/6/2021

Everything I wanted in marketing automation & more!

I'm blown away, to be honest. I never expected this much personal support from an ESP, and I keep winding up wonderfully surprised by just how much ActiveCampaign can do. I look forward to having this software grow with me and my business!

Pros

I made the switch to ActiveCampaign after using Mailchimp for years because I wanted the ability to get to know my contacts more intimately and to better communicate with them in personalized, relevant ways. I needed an email service provider, and what I got with ActiveCampaign was more - it's customer experience automation. I love how easy it is to get started, and how in depth this software is. The long I use it, the more I learn and am able to do with it. Also - the support from ActiveCampaign is AMAZING. I got stuck at one point early on, they could see I wasn't using the software, and someone reached out to me to help me get going again!

Cons

There is an intimidation factor, to be honest. ActiveCampaign can do SO MUCH, so when I was making the decision to switch, this caused me to pause. I was thinking - wow, it is going to take me a long time to learn this and it's frustrating to have to learn another software package. On advice from friends and colleagues in the entrepreneurial space, I decided it was worth the risk to try it out and see. And - it's true. There IS a lot. It DOES take time to learn and it is frustrating sometimes to learn how to do something that would have made things much easier if you knew it earlier.

MailerLite, Kartra, GetResponse and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I started running into the limitations of the Mailchimp platform. I couldn't personalize emails in the way I wanted, and I wasn't able to build complex automations.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is best in class for what it does, and I decided on a strategy of choosing the best tool for the job rather than going the all in one route. I heard the best reviews about ActiveCampaign from within my network - that's what sealed the deal when I was making my final decision.
Pedro

Reviewed on 8/5/2021

A convenient All-in-One CRM and Automation

In my company, Active Campaign is used on a daily basis. We are a franchising network, needing one full-service CRM and Marketing Automation to be shared within the network (similar automations for the whole network), while leaving space and autonomy for each franchisee to develop its own (Sales management, marketing management). Active Campaign allows not only this structure to work seamlessly, but the way the service is organized allows a whole range of possibilities for my company, most of which we haven't yet scratched the surface.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to deploy and being all-in-1 solution for marketing and sales management, automation, it's very convenient and comparatively affordable.

Cons

A few areas are still under development and not quite up to the task, namely features such as landing page development, or conditional forms.

Matt

Reviewed on 23/4/2021

Prettayyy... Prettayyy.. Good

Choosing Active Campaign has been a great move for us to save some money but I would caution folks who are looking for hands-on account management and support or who are not technically proficient. We have a pretty technically sound team so we did all of the set up ourselves - given my experience with our account manager - I'd be worried if he was responsible for helping a less technical team set up their account/integrations etc.

Pros

We came to Active Campaign from Pardot and what we like MOST is the price difference. AC is much cheaper and has all the core functionality (and more) that you need to set up a pretty robust marketing automation and customer support system.

Cons

I gotta say the one detractor from giving them an all-around 5 star review has been the unresponsive nature of our contacts there. I have had a few billing questions and was trying to move to an annual contract and my dedicated account rep just flat out hasn't responded in weeks. I had to go back to the guy who originally sold us the software to get the invoice and forms I needed. I also tried to follow up with both of them to make sure we were good on the annual plan and haven't heard anything from either of them. So I have to say the customer support (from a billing/account management perspective) has been sub-optimal.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Pardot costs a lot of money for small companies and their support is non-existent.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign has all the features and integrations we needed at a fraction of the cost.
Mike

Reviewed on 10/1/2021

Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics

I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

Pros

This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

Cons

For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

ConvertKit and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched from MailChimp because I needed the automation functionality. Now, MailChimp are building that capability. I hope AC can continue to stay ahead on that and catch up with MC's usability and UX.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

I chose AC over ConvertKit for better functionality and marginally better price (2017) and over InfusuionSoft (now Keap) because that was WAY too expensive for my business.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 3/6/2020

The best software for your online business and online shop

I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Pros

I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers.

I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Cons

The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

MailerLite, GetResponse, Keap, Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I have switch others across from all sorts of mail responders. Like I mention above it is easy to use, great as a start up but also has great higher level options. So easy to build a customer journey.

1ShoppingCart

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Quite simply it was better!
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

If I had to recommend a single email marketing and automation tool, it's AC

AC has helped my business and clients alike in being able to seamlessly create email marketing campaigns regularly. In addition, the automation features are helpful to be able to tag specific contacts, start/end automated email series, and so on. There are limitless possibilities, without a *need* to use every feature to make it worthwhile.

Pros

AC provides the best combination of possibilities (features), user experience (ease of use), and pricing (it's affordable!).

Cons

There are situations when you may want a tool that is at the "enterprise" level (e.g., Salesforce) that may provide more options and span more actual product lines. I think it's very situational. But for specifically email marketing and marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses, AC almost always is a more desirable fit than other platforms considered (e.g., more opportunity provided than MailChimp, all-around better than the terrible system that is ConstantContact, etc).

ConvertKit and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I needed more automation options that provided flexibility and advanced features. Mailchimp didn't offer this - at least not well. If I upgraded my Mailchimp membership, it may have had more automation features, but they wouldn't be as quality as Active Campaign's, and it would have been just as much or more per month.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

AC has the right balance of price (starts very low), features, and reputation/reliability. It's simply an excellent product at a very fair price.
Deanna

Reviewed on 26/6/2020

Very happy with ActiveCampaign!

My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Pros

I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Cons

I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Price was a big factor and this one seemed perfect for where I was at which was at the beginning of starting to grow a list. But it also just seemed more robust for what you paid for it compared to the others. It was going to let me start off not paying a lot but have so many awesome features. And, I considered that as my business would grow, the increased price still seemed reasonable. So, I went with it.
Kevin

Reviewed on 19/6/2020

The automations work like a charm

We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Pros

The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Cons

I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

The previous software has been stopped before I was working in this department, but as far as I know the main reasons were pricing and complexity/features.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

The main reason was pricing, but I've also had some good referrals of other users. In the end the Dutch support (through Mailblue) made me decide to go for ActiveCampaign.
Laura

Reviewed on 7/9/2021

Active Campaign LOVE!

I LOVE ActiveCampaign. I feel that the tools are evolving and relevant for my business. It has transformed my ability to identify leads, track their progress, convert contacts into members, and track and respond to their journey within my website and club.

Pros

I was with MailChimp. I moved to ActiveCampaign for the features that I am most fond of and use the most. Those are list segmentation, CRM, their existing recipe to help build automation, the automation functionality, in-depth segmentation, and tracking every move a contact makes.
The transition was seamless; ActiveCampaign moved my whole list for me. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because of the high level of functionality. But, their customer service and support are the best I've encountered in any company that I deal with to run my business. I love them!

Cons

I don't love the functionality of the design elements in the Campaigns. Mainly, there is no way to set the overall design perimeters. So, every time you add a block, you select your font and have to reset the design. The time making adjustments adds up.

Craig
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 25/2/2021

Great Features, Good Reliability

I needed something simple enough to train staff to use, but with the ability to do crazy, advanced things. Over the last decade+ I had been using numerous competitors, but think I might have found a permanent home with ActiveCampaign after using it for two years.

Pros

The automations are where ActiveCampaign really wins. You can do almost anything you'd want to do, and it really helps with the ability to track and move leads through a funnel.

Cons

There is no way to group together TAGs. This makes it difficult to keep track of them all when you use external software that might be creating tags based on prospect activity.

However, because of the ways Automations works, you rarely have to use TAGs. You can keep leads spinning around inside Automations, following unique paths, for the entire sales cycle.

GetResponse and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I was finding Infusionsoft to be much more complicated than I had time for. TAGs and triggers just didn't fit with my way of thinking.

GetResponse, Keap and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Our demo showed it to be much easier to use for complex projects.
Luke

Reviewed on 28/2/2021

ActiveCampaign is great!

After nearly two years, I'm very pleased with ActiveCampaign. It's a well thought out feature rich platform. In my opinion there isn't another service on the market that can beat them for what they provide.

Pros

1. The automations.

It makes complex automations easy to understand and seemlessly blends the users interactions in my app with emails in their inbox.

2. The email designer

Easy to use and great templates to get you started

3. Reliability & Peace of mind

Once you set up your automations it's a great feeling to know that it will run like clockwork.

4. API

I was quickly able to interact with ActiveCampaigns API and it runs so perfect! It gives me such power over how users interact with my application. Literally any interaction a user makes with my application, I can capture and add to their contact profile and send them through automations in regards to their actions / inactions. Super Powerful!

Cons

1. No Sandbox mode

There's only one mode to use the software and that's live. This means you have to be mindful when generating software tests as you can end up sending emails to dummy accounts as ActiveCampaign doesn't differentiate between a Live and Sandbox version.

I would be super greatful if there was a sandbox mode that could be used for testing my applications and not worry about passing dummy contacts through automations etc.

2. Subscription model can be a little bit pricey if not utilized

When I began using ActiveCampaign I was starting a fresh business, so my mail list was 0 at the time. It took me sometime to get accustomed to it & test integrations etc.

This setup time and any other non-marketing time still costs money with the current subscription model.

I would personally prefer a usage based fee based on features and emails sent.

3. No built-in suggestions to get more emails in the Primary folder.

It may be wishful thinking as the goalposts are often moved by what is deemed as falling under "Promotions", nevertheless there could be more done to get emails in the Primary Inbox at the time of creating emails.

I would really appreciate a "likelihood of reaching the primary inbox" meter before creating campaigns. This could be difficult to implement but I feel it would help alot of new users and people new to email marketing.

Nick
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 7/7/2020

Amazing

I have used AC with an ecommerce store selling $3-4m per year, as well as several consulting firms and info product companies. It works amazing for all these use cases.

Pros

It's very rare to find so much functionality while retaining ease of use. I've been a consultant implementing and managing marketing automation and CRMs for 10 years, and AC has become my go to solution for all my clients. The CRM has come a long way in the past few years and now beats just about all of them that do both CRM and Automation. The integration with Ecom platforms like Shopify are also a huge benefit.

Cons

For years I would tell clients if they needed a CRM and they were doing personal sales that they should use Infusionsoft, but I can't say that anymore. Infusionsoft's CRM has become worse over time while AC's CRM has become much more powerful. One thing I wish AC would add is more functionality in the math actions for changing fields. If we could use different fields and formulas in the math to make calculations for custom fields, rather than just simple +-X/ then that would be amazing. I currently have to use Zapier to do that and it's not even that great with Zapier.

Aidan

Reviewed on 12/7/2020

Thorough Email & CRM Software

Pros

AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Cons

Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Keap