HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot Sales Hub

Supercharge your sales process with Sales Hub, a powerful and easy-to-use sales CRM that includes sales engagement tools, configure-price-quote (CPQ) functionality, and robust sales analytics and reporting for growing teams....

4.2

Browse HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Juan
Juan

Reviewed on 31/8/2021

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly.
It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.

Cons

It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Nimble was not easy to use and suffer from limited functionalities. Hubspot was a mainstream, well-known reliable and proven CRM.

Nimble

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot was well known and cheaper
Brent W
Brent W

Reviewed on 19/5/2022

Sales Hub helped us grow our sales team while keeping track of details

We needed to onboard a large amount of salespeople and integrate it with Linkedin Sales Pro. It works well with our marketing hub as well as our CRM (Which are all HubSpot.)

There is a rich amount of integration that makes it easy to use across multiple platforms.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Easy for new salespeople to use and learn how to use it. It has the ability to customize by adding specific attributes. It also allows you to create custom stages and workflows on each stage.

Cons

It is a little expensive and not good for a small sales team.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce was REALLY complicated and really expensive. They sub-par support.

Price, features and scalablility
Courtney

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Useful lead management

Overall we are happy with HubSpot Sales Hub as it works much more efficiently than the system we used before.

Pros

HubSpot data automatically sends to our platform so we are notified of updates right away.

Cons

Searching for leads and finding notes on specific leads is difficult to find.

Top HubSpot Sales Hub Alternatives

Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Brandon
Brandon

Reviewed on 3/4/2024

An excellent all-inclusive sales tool

Streamlines the entire customer journey, from initial contact to ongoing loyalty. Mail tracking is another benefit. Instead of checking each factor individually, you can get a comprehensive report that looks at them collectively. You can do a lot of useful things, like close deals, customize email campaigns, and make direct phone calls from Hubspot.

Pros

It retrieves the information immediately after I enter the company's website, so I don't have to repeat myself. It takes care of everything after we set up the email broadcast sequence; All we have to do is finish the job. Not only does it allow us to monitor all of our potential clients, but it also makes our daily contact much less stressful.

Cons

In certain cases, Hubspot will mark the email as invalid, causing a bounce.

Bart
Bart
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

Pros

1) Grows with you
Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases.

2) Easy sequences & follow-up
The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me.

3) All-in-one
The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus.

4) Community
The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

Cons

1) Only community
Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product.

2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists
I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing.

3) The neverending upsell
It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Customer.io and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Streak was perfect as a Gmail add-on. But it missed some features such as sequences (repeat emails).

Streak

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

We had a startup pricing benefit via our collaboration with an accelerator which lured us in. Knowing what I know, even the full pricing would have been well worth it.
Trevor
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 6/6/2023

Good CRM, Good support team

Overall, happy with Hubspot. We can interact with each other within the CRM as to not step on each others toes. We came from a different CRM and it turned out to be a great choice.

Pros

I like the ease of the program. It helps me stay on track, I love the daily sales task reminders. The email integration is nice so that I can track emails outside of the CRM as 90%^ of my day-to-day is done through my business email. Lots of good attributes to keep a sales person on task.

Cons

It can be a little confusing at times when setting a sales flow. There are a lot of steps not required in my industry so they can kind of get jumbled, and dont always relate to the steps that I need to take for freight allocation with new customers.

Meredith
Meredith
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 4/11/2021

Quickly Scale Up Your Sales Team

We are able to track what our sales team is doing and report on it in a way that is easy for leadership and the team to understand
We are able to track goals, hit rate, forecast, and more

Pros

HubSpot has increased our close rate, sales volume, and contact database. It has been a huge value add to our organization and we have much more accurate and usable data.

Cons

It does require a dedicated person to implement but their support team is incredible

Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Act was not able to handle our business needs and is not user-friendly or geared towards modern operations

Act!

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

Price and overall offering. Best capabilities for our neds.
Walter

Reviewed on 29/8/2023

I personally think this is one of the best CRMs.

I love it!

Pros

Hands down best CRM for startups for any business. HubSpot offers a lot of features and is very easy to learn quickly and start selling without having to slow down your sales process.

Cons

The biggest drawback is cost. It could become expensive to add other features.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

We were able to test it out free with two users to see if it was a fit for us. The ease of use and in the beginning it was the right call for us.

Reviewed on 3/10/2020

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

Pros

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Cons

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

Streak

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

I tried using Streak since it was right in Gmail, but Gmail loads slow for me. Streak's UI for their CRM also isn't as intuitive as Hubspots
Nicole
Nicole
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/9/2021

Deals at a glance

Hubspot offers a great tool to track all the leads we currently have so that none fall through the cracks. It keeps all related documents, meetings, quotes, etc. all in the the deal card. The automatic contact log through Gmail integration can be overwhelming - it captures everything and adds a lot of noise to the system. Setting the default to "tracking off" and only logging what we want to keeps the contact list much cleaner.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and start using. There's something really pleasing about moving deal cards up the pipeline.

Cons

The meeting scheduler is lacking basic functionality like canceling and rescheduling. Hubspot has promised to roll out these functions soon. Also, the options for clients to accept a quote and pay are limited. They can only pay 100% of the full amount of the quote. There are no provisions for alternative arrangements like paying half up front and half later.

Reviewed on 7/5/2021

HubSpot - If you're using another CRM, check this one out

While none of the team evaluating HubSpot when we were looking to upgrade our CRM a few years ago, had experience with the product, we were impressed with the user interface, features and functionality offered. We needed to be sure we could easily onboard our sales team and make the transition to this system as easy as possible while providing business value. Integration with our instance of the HubSpot Marketing Hub allows for seamless lead flow from our website, management of leads and deals, tracking of touches whether by email, phone or manual tasks provides us with the ability to ensure follow up with new prospects and current customers.

Pros

While there are many key aspects of HubSpot we find critical, one of the, if not the most critical is the ability to have our HubSpot Sales Hub linked and aligned with our Marketing Hub. We started with the Sales Hub first and the marketing team soon found value in adding the HubSpot Marketing Hub so we have end to end integration allowing smoother demand generation, lead flow and tracking.

Cons

Honestly it is difficult to find a con that is a result of what HubSpot offers. We use NetSuite as our ERP for finance and had to work with a 3rd party vendor on a complicated integration between the two that we need to actively monitor as there will be a few instances each month of syncing not going through for a few deals that will result in a needed adjustment.

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

NetSuite is an adequate ERP system but unable to provide us with the CRM capabilities we needed.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

The evaluation team had experience with prior CRM systems but even though HubSpot was a new system for them, it was chosen for multiple reasons including ease of use, marketing and sales integration and overall business value.

Reviewed on 16/9/2022

Great for SMBs! startups can't afford it but still great!

Great tool overall for Sales teams. A little more expensive that the traditional startup CRMs like pipedrive but still amazing

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, and Hubspot Sales Hub was what we needed. Easy to create pipeline stages, lifecycle stages, and activities.

Cons

The only con I found is that there is no real way to connect to marketing hub to communicate lead scoring or lead grading. We had to do that manually.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

It was just more powerful than those at the time I was using it

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

Zoho CRM looked good but I thought it was too basic
Jaret

Reviewed on 18/5/2023

Hubspot really gave our team a structured way of keeping our deals organized, and gave our leadership team a 30,000 level view of the deals that are in the pipeline. Concrete steps lead to concrete results.

Pros

I like many things about hubspot. One of them is being able to schedule email outreach days and sometimes weeks in advance gives a lot of time back for the rest of the week.The reporting and analytics are also great because i have an easy way to track outreach numbers and the deals that are in the pipeline with their associated progress

Cons

One of my teammates schedules his email outreach, but has been experiencing issues with the emails actually going out.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

Salesforce is built on plug-ins, so you will need to get other products that can integrate. Hubspot is a one-stop shop tool.
Shrouq

Reviewed on 30/1/2022

The best applications for organizing business, managing offers and sales teams

When it comes to preparing lists of new customers and sending compensation, the HubSpot Sales Hub has helped us to be more organized in all stages of our work. Keeping all those records in the cloud and organizing them in a unique way allows you to retrieve and import the data that you need at any time. Because of the information we've gotten from it, we've been able to come up with some of our best ideas yet for our company's future.

Pros

The HubSpot Sales Hub provides my team with a great deal of structure, as it can be used to distribute and track projects with the support of other team members, all of which can be done from a computer or via the mobile app. Classifying emails in this way allows you to see the status of emails sent to customers and those that have been received, as well as the settings for ready responses that are sent to customers, which is something I really appreciate.
For example, you may simply plan all of your appointments and receive reports summarizing all of the events that have occurred over any period of time, which is both motivational and inspiring to keep all of your duties in progress. Due to its seamless connection with the rest of our workflow, it eliminates the need for us to manually enter the same information twice.

Cons

Despite the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is really well-organized and provides you and your team members with all the tools you need for a very reasonable membership price, it's difficult to think of anything negative to say about it. The user simply requires a few minutes of training before he can get the most out of it.

Ahmad

Reviewed on 2/2/2022

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their...

In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

Pros

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Fernando César

Reviewed on 2/3/2022

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Pros

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Cons

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM

Reviewed on 25/2/2022

"End to End Sales CRM tool HubSpot, Many Integrations & Workflows"

Pros

One of the best and easiest CRM available in the market. Dashboards, Automation, Sales module and many more features which makes the work more easy.

Cons

There are a few flaws in CRM automation module. Need to address which definitely adds to this great product.

Freshsales

Zoho CRM

Seamless Integrations
Mahmoud
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

The perfect system for all needs that enables us to accomplish a lot in one place.

Hubspot's tremendous capabilities helped us manage all functions in one place, and collaborate more effectively with colleagues as well as clients.

Pros

I love the fact how Hubspot automates our marketing and CRM processes, I really enjoy the way Hubspot functionality allows us, as it is easy to use and enables us in simple steps to create folders for all our customers, manage their data and orders, save all documents associated with them, and archive correspondence. I really appreciate how job automation with Hubspot gives us more high-quality capabilities that help us manage workflows, assign tasks, categorize and reach customers instantly, and Hubspot makes it easy to send links, images, and offers to consumers, take orders and inquiries, create tickets for them, and respond to them, plus Keeping records of all those operations. Hubspot also collects data and generates analytical reports, which helps us make smart decisions.

Cons

Hubspot is all-in-one in a nutshell, and with practice and practice, you'll find nothing to dislike.

Leo
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 11/2/2020

Great Sales CRM!

From day one I could see the value, and was happy with it. Being able to track documents and emails alone, in my business, is key. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!

Pros

This is a great tool for your sales process. It provides oodles of data about your outreach, about email viewings, detailed data about how prospects are viewing your documents (even which pages, and for how long!). As a whole, it provides a variety of reports, lets you upload more documents and email templates than you could ever need! It integrates seamlessley with GMAIL (this what really what sold me), and operates along side your gmail account. Hence, I don't have to go in and manually add prospects to the CRM, I don't even need to input them via one list of all of them at once. Just working every day adds them one at a time as I work. And if I want to do it on a mass scale, I can do that too!

Cons

Cons... well. I feel like I could use a coach to sit by my side and show me everything. There is quite a lot that it does, and for a guy like me who isn't near as tech saavy as I think I am, it's quite complex. I see my colleague utilizing the software to a much higher degree. I feel I will get there, but for now it serves a few key purposes, and is already well worth the expense.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

It does what it should - unfortunately Im just not a fan.

Its great because everything is in one place but its also not the best user experience because everything is in one place. It gives the feeling of a puzzle where all the pieces sort of fit together but not quite.

Pros

It works great in terms of keeping track of opportunities, leads, customers etc.

I also like that you can log (and track) your emails, notes, calls, and the like. Pretty much everything, which is super valuable. It creates a contact and company/account overview that is visible to colleagues which makes communication easier and ensures that everyone is on the same page. This is particularly great if an account is passed from one person to the other or a colleague is not available to give you the run-down.

Cons

- There is this general issue I have (or struggle with) when it comes to Hubspot is all the different tools that they have and how they all sort of work together but also maybe not. And its sometimes hard to know which "hub" you are in and whether that communicates with other places.
- Relevant to the previous point, the pricing structure that comes with it is also not seamless, definitely not a nice user experience. It's like buying fruit at the market but you get a pear and an apple but there's also a larger apple, but have you also considered taking a look at our melon offer? and so on...

Reviewed on 7/3/2020

HubSpot is the best CRM I have ever used

HubSpot has become a foundation for our entire business. It houses all of our clients and prospects information plus all important stats for each. It is such a vital tool that helps compliment everything we are doing as a company. I do not know what we would do without HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot does most all of the work for you and collects your client and sales data through integration. My cold call efforts do not need to result in tons of data entry but rather allows me to enter my notes and sales data into the HubSpot profile that is created through me simply sending an email.

Cons

I have found the duplicates and some time triple copies of data have been found in HubSpot. This makes managing data and notes challenging. They have a merge feature but this is time-consuming and cannot be undone so at times it feels like a risk.

Chase

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Great product for email tracking!

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.
- customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter

I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Kristen

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Good Software But Lacks Basic (and important) Functionality & Expensive

Honestly, being a Hubspot customer is a very frustrating experience. Some things are great but there are major drawbacks that Hubspot is unwilling to address

Pros

Central source of truth for salesforce and management team. Good reporting options

Cons

There are some key things that are missing that Hubspot seems completely uninterested in fixing. EG. If a deal is closed there is no way to automatically close tasks related to the deal or contact. When you're dealing with thousands of tasks, having incomplete tasks on closed records is a reporting NIGHTMARE. Almost 200 customers have flagged this in the user community and two years on Hubspot are still refusing to address. Also YOU CAN'T CREATE A CUSTOMISED MEETING BOOKING CONFIRMATION - what...???!!! Seriously, you can't event include the meeting time in a customised email to your customer. The standard template contains weird wording that doesn't work in many settings and can't be changed. There are lots of great aspects to Hubspot but these are absolute shockers.

Melissa
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 24/11/2014

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Zakary

Reviewed on 4/2/2021

Great tool that keeps us organized (can get expensive)

It has been good. Like mentioned above I would enjoying seeing a simpler version of the tool that gives growing teams the tools they need. Something between the Sales Pro and the free sales tools.

Pros

I love being able to get a quick view into the actions of our sales team. As the Marketing Manager, I am constantly handing leads to the sales team. With Hubspot, I am able to track the progress of that lead to ensure things continue to move in the right direction.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that it seems like Hubspot is adding more features and functionality however they are adding them with the bigger companies in mind. We are a growing company that likes to employ more of a start-up mindset. So when features get added that don't matter to our team we are still subject to the subsequent pricing changes.