About Evernote Teams

Evernote is a web-based project management tool that offers project collaboration, scheduling and task management functionalities within a suite. This solution is designed to cater to businesses of all sizes. Evernote allows...

4.2

Browse Evernote Teams Reviews

7,734 of 7,734 reviews
Dipannita

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

Pros

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

Cons

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Norzihan
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Taking note with Evernote Business

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Pros

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Cons

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Ahmed

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

Pros

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

Cons

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Top Evernote Teams Alternatives

Ana

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Alternate to Doc

Pros

Easy to access and retrieve. Great for note taking quick ideas.

Cons

I have not come across a feature that I dislike.

Bruno
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/10/2022

great app for all types of projects and tasks manager

in general it's a great service with a great tracking system and easy to follow

Pros

very easy to share notes with team and very professional, fast and reliable

Cons

the price is a bit expensive compared to similar applications, and it can get slow overtime

Mammaye Ousmane
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 9/1/2023

Evernote Teams review

I was pleasantly surprised by the advanced features offered by Evernote Teams. In addition to allowing real-time note-taking and collaboration with my team, the tool also offers solid project management features, such as Kanban boards and shared calendars. This has really helped us better plan and track the progress of our projects. Additionally, Evernote Teams offers integration with other popular tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate the tool into our existing workflows.That being said, there are a few aspects that could be improved. For example, the user interface could be a bit more intuitive and data synchronization could be faster and more reliable. Despite these weaknesses, I am overall very satisfied with Evernote Teams and I recommend it to any team looking for a robust collaboration and project management solution.

Pros

I have been using Evernote Teams for over a year now and I am really satisfied with this tool. It helps me stay organized and work more efficiently with my team. The ability to share notes and files in real-time and discuss online with team members is really convenient. The project management tools, such as Kanban boards and task lists, are also very useful for tracking the progress of our projects. In addition to this, Evernote Teams is available on many devices and can be integrated with other tools and services, which makes it easy to integrate into our existing workflows. Overall, I highly recommend Evernote Teams to teams looking for an effective collaboration and project management solution.

Cons

Although I generally appreciate Evernote Teams, there are a few things that bother me a bit. Firstly, I find that the user interface could be a bit more intuitive. There are sometimes features that are a bit hidden and it takes a while to find them. Secondly, I find that data synchronization is not always as fast and reliable as it could be. I sometimes have problems accessing certain notes or files online, even if I have checked that I have a good internet connection. This can be frustrating when I am in a hurry and need to access my data quickly. Despite these few weaknesses, I continue to use Evernote Teams because I find it to be a very useful tool for project management and team collaboration.

Mevlüthan
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 4/1/2023

Daily use of Evernote Teams

Pros

The integration of the application with mobile phone and computer is very good.

Cons

The application may contain more templates.

Terry
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

A Friend in My Pocket

Evernote has been a critical part of my creation and note-taking process. Next to a physical diary I feel like it is the best way to easily and quickly create a log of events from different dates and times of the experiences in my life and work.

Pros

I enjoyed the design of the software itself as it seems welcoming to the average user in a way that makes you want to communicate your thoughts.

Cons

I think that the filing system of this software was somewhat redundant at the start but once I started taking notes I easily found them again for reference.

MinJoon
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 1/1/2023

nice writing software!!

It is the best memo-writing tool that has saved my precious time

Pros

I use this software to take notes on what I need to do today, assignments, etc. What's useful is that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use. In particular, the biggest advantage was that it automatically synchronized on all linked devices when changing the written content. In addition, it was easy to do group tasks by assigning tasks after creating a task list !

Cons

Premium accounts do not differ significantly in function other than the amount of data uploads compared to basic accounts, but the price is burdensome. Also, when using software at the same time, it sometimes slows down. But I don't think there are any other disadvantages.

Dominique
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Evernote Teams is Fantastic

Overall, I absolutely love how easy it is to take notes in any situation and access them (even offline!)

Pros

I personally used Evernote's software for my own daily life before I started working at my current position and I love how they took all of Evernote's best features and made it into a cross-team platform which makes it very easy to keep everyone abreast of critical updates in a remote setting.

Cons

I personally have not used the project management features because our team uses Asana to manage projects and portfolios but after looking at the layout I feel like there could be a lot more features integrated to make it competitive with Asana.

turan
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 9/8/2022

A Living Digital Assistant

Pros

Imagine a huge library. A library with all the information you are looking for. Thousands of web pages, books, notebooks, receipts, pdf files. So where is the information you are looking for in this library?

Imagine that you can access the information that will make my job easier in this huge library in just seconds. Evernote is a great program that stores, stores, archives all information, can take notes on it, has a quick search content. It is a structure that saves information in just a few steps, can take notes on it, share it, and follow and remind some things for you.

Imagine that the time you previously spent searching for data and the information you were looking for was reduced by 70%. Of course, this is not a dream. Real. Consider that the paper consumption you use in all office processes is reduced by 40-50%. The 50% efficiency increase of the system resources you use is an extra gain.

While you can share the information set you have created with your own teams, you can distribute platform independent. Consider that you can actively manage this process with task distribution and orientation.

By connecting with other software, it provides ease of communication up to the mail service.

Cons

The repeat task option doesn't seem very usable to me. A more compelling option should be put in. It would be great if there was a feature to customize the program image. Like the theme change.

Zoho Notebook and Microsoft OneNote

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

It has a reminder feature. Possibility to back up my old data. e-mail usage support. archival research and discovery.

Microsoft OneNote

Reasons for Switching to Evernote Teams

taking notes very fast Platform independent Quick access to data Almost zero hardware resource consumption. Shareability
Diane
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 9/8/2022

Very good!

I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price!
It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them.
Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

Pros

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part.
I can make a to do list and keep track of it.
The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus!
If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop.
Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

Cons

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board...
Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Notion

Reasons for Choosing Evernote Teams

Joplin- Evernote teams is software that everyone can use together. It was difficult to try and collaborate with everyone using something different. Microsoft teams- expensive and not everyone wanted to use it.

Microsoft Teams
Mohammad
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 3/2/2022

A Satisfied User For Over 5 Years

In college, being able to effortlessly transfer my research documents & assignments from a library computer to the Evernote webpage is one of the reasons I stayed for a long time using this service.

Pros

The app's user-interface is clean & straight-forward. Adding widgets on my phone to instantly add a quick note or reminder, creating multiple notebooks with ease, & how superb it is to add entire documents inside a single note. Moreover, searching through a document's content came in quite handy & has absolutely become my #1 time-saving feature in this app.

Cons

Ever since the last few updates, the loading page of the Evernote (on Brave browser) takes a tad longer than before due to its newer UI. While functionality isn't affected overall, this aesthetic change felt a bit unnecessary to weigh down the platform.

Maisarah
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Next level note taking

I write a note a lot and the ideas comes to me at odd hours, Evernote give me a flexibility in accessing my notes in anytime i need. It also let me to shares the notes to my colleague and they can pitch in their idea.

Pros

Taking and saving notes or ideas from anywhere is the main factor that i really like with Evernote Business. It can be reach from my tablet or my smartphone easily as it is a cloud-based software. Anytime that i need to jot something, it is always available for me.

Cons

Evernote Business is not the cheapest digital notepad software in the market, and there are more software that are providing the same feature with less expensive.

Lenah

Reviewed on 7/4/2022

Taking notes made extremely easy with Evernote!

Evernote is a great note-taking tool that has really saved me time. Additionally, I can access my work notes from my phone from literally anywhere which I was not able to do with the previous software I used. My notes are more organized and I'm able to share notes more easily with my colleagues. The other feature that I love most about Evernote is that I can read my notes offline. Evernote Team makes it easy to edit, pin and find specific notes using the tagging functionality.

Pros

What I love most about Evernote is "Access Everywhere" feature. Evernote is downloadable on my laptop, tablet, phone and desktop which means that I'm able to access it anytime from anywhere.

Cons

The paid version is a little costly but then it's worth it because of the features they offer such as more storage. The good thing Evernote team accommodates everyone because they have the basic version which can be used by students.

Uros

Reviewed on 24/4/2020

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Pros

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Cons

Преведи са језика: босански
591/5000
Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Reviewed on 6/1/2021

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Pros

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone!

Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

Cons

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

Javier
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Pros

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you.

If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?

If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

Cons

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right.

You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

Isaac
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 31/1/2020

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down.

The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously!

I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign.

I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices.

In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go.

I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Pros

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Cons

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

Ross
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 7/5/2019

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Pros

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Cons

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

Ing Siang
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab

Pros

Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful).

There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc.

And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

Cons

It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently.

It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

Emeka

Reviewed on 2/8/2019

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around.

An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it.

Evernote had been awesome!

Pros

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products.

With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include:

1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually.

2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy.

3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together.

4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app.

5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁?

6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time.

7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

Cons

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include:

1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨.

2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind.

Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Aanchal

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

A consolidated repository for everything important

The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

Pros

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved.
1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes.
2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier.
3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering.
4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas.
5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Cons

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

Roberto Antonio

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

The best digital notebook that exists

Being able to integrate Evernote into our work team was a bit complicated. It took us a couple of weeks to take advantage of it to improve our productivity, but it was completely worth it. The results were excellent. It's really great for capturing all the ideas you have in a conversation, without having to worry about anything.

Pros

Synchronizing the notes of an entire team in the cloud is the best way to increase productivity and improve communication. Evernote is the application I know that perfectly fulfills the idea of a group notebook, each member of the team can access all the notes and modify them as needed.
It's very easy and quick to create new notes with various types of files, which makes them very powerful notes: audios, photos, fragments of web pages and a text editor that allows you to customize everything written. You can even take notes by hand with a pencil suitable for the device.
The iOS, Android, Windows and browser applications are great at performance. They don't consume a lot of resources and sync perfectly.

Cons

It's hard to start using Evernote. It has many powerful features and learning them all is overwhelming at first.
Technical support takes several days to answer questions about Evernote's operation, which is a bit frustrating. But when they do, they offer good service, so it's not all bad.
When two people are editing the same note it can be a bit confusing, as there is no kind of distinction between one user and another when they are active at the same time.

Megan

Reviewed on 31/5/2022

A Nice Note taker

Evernote Team is an online tool that helps you capture anything you want in the browser, such as web page links, photos, and many more. I can save all the notes I want, and I can add images to them, I can save all my notes in notebooks for my different projects and not confuse all my notes. It also allows me to make a list of tasks so that when I have finished a task, I can give it a check to have more order in the process of executing a project.

Pros

I like Evernote because I can make any type of notes, I can make a list of memories and schedule your day so that nothing is left undone, when you create a note in Evernote teams it gives you the options that you can change the font format, the size, change colors to the letters among others. It allows users to make a list of tasks to assign them to a work team so that everyone can contribute to the project together. Evernote integrates with third-party software such as Outlook, Google Drive, among others. Evernote has both its free version and the paid version.

Cons

a point that I have noticed that fails is when I give permission to share with another user, sometimes it takes a long.