About EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory is a dynamic asset and maintenance management solution tailored for companies of all sizes. The cloud-based software works as you do and is accessible from anywhere and at any time. Track items across...

Browse EZOfficeInventory Reviews

1,152 of 1,149 reviews
Eric S. Eric S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 6/10/2021

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Pros

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Cons

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

AssetTiger, Asset Panda, Sortly and CHEQROOM

Asset Panda

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Replied 2/11/2021
Lucas P. Lucas P.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 26/2/2020

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pros

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Cons

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Replied 9/3/2020
Harry I. Harry I.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 21/4/2020

Customizable Software at it's best

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pros

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Cons

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Top EZOfficeInventory Alternatives

Aldo C. Aldo C.

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pros

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Cons

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Zoho Inventory and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Reasons for Switching to EZOfficeInventory

cost and benefits

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Replied 3/12/2019
Kerrie D. Kerrie D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 18/7/2017

Couldn't ask for better!

Inventory management

Pros

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Cons

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

John E. John E.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 20/2/2020

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

Pros

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

Cons

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi John,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality.

We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to assist you.

Replied 2/3/2020
Jasmine S. Jasmine S.

Reviewed on 30/9/2020

Ideal for tool tracking

Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Pros

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Cons

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Replied 20/10/2020
Glenn O. Glenn O.

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

EZ Office Ease of use

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pros

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Cons

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Replied 24/2/2020
Eric B. Eric B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 12/2/2020

Good inventory software

Pros

It is nice that it can be accessed on both the web and on mobile devices.

Allows us to keep a good record of the equipment we have, where it is, and who has it. For the most part it does what we wanted it to do.

Cons

The experience on the web app is different than the mobile app. While I don't run into many problems on the web app, the mobile app is a bit buggy and not always the most intuitive. It can be a bit confusing for our staff to figure out how to do things.

Would like it if there was more options for customization.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to access from your mobile and web devices.

We're happy your company chose us and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Replied 24/2/2020
Chris H. Chris H.

Reviewed on 6/9/2017

EZ Office has given our technicians a much needed boost in efficiency

It helped us better plan out inventory purchases and reduced missing/lost inventory reports by 75%.

Pros

The best part about this platform is that it allows us to setup asset groups and pull reports based on asset usage. This has dramatically helped us get a handle on proper inventory levels and inventory purchasing.

Cons

The worst part about this platform is the mobile app. It's incredibly slow and not extremely elegant although it gets the job done. My suggestion would be to focus on increasing application speed and the UI.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app's speed and UI to our product team. They are in process of evaluating our mobile app and they will incorporate your feedback before making the next update. If you have any further suggestions or are in need of any assistance, please reach out to our support team.

Replied 26/9/2017
Michael C. Michael C.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Reviewed on 24/2/2020

Helped us organize and fit our needs

It makes keeping track of all of our assets a breeze and we are able to grow as we need to.

Pros

I was able to quickly inventory and set up a borrowing strategy for our institution.

Cons

The cost after the initial trial period. That said, your company extended us a very nice introductory cost based on our small size and limited scope of needs.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking out time to write a review for us.

We're glad to hear EZOfficeInventory was able to help keep your assets organized and track them with ease.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to help you.

Replied 2/3/2020
Brian P. Brian P.

Reviewed on 30/8/2019

Amazing Product - Highly recommend

It's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.

Pros

The ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.

Cons

Not much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.

William C. William C.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Makes life easier.

We had problems in the past keeping track of checked out assets by thumbing through large amounts of paper. EZOfficeInventory has made looking-up our inventory take only seconds.

Pros

EZOfficeInventory has been tremendously helpful in getting our stockroom modernized. It is much more efficient than our old paper-based system and makes keeping track of all of our assets a breeze.

Cons

We had some initial issues with the iPad app but all of our problems were quickly addressed and fixed.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi William,

We are delighted to hear about your positive experience in using EZOfficeInventory. We appreciate your valuable feedback and are glad to witness you no longer have to go through long stacks of paper to track your inventory. We are pleased our customer support department was able to address your queries timely,

If you still face any other concerns in the future, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to discuss them.

Replied 4/12/2019
Josh R. Josh R.

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

More than numbers!

I like it, still need to improve on notes add to system. Trying to see when Techs are interfacing with gear is our goal and we are confident EZ Office will make that happen.

Pros

EZ Office's scheduling and tracking of inventory maintenance was a true game changer for us. The on boarding team was great in making suggestions as to how to organize our processes!

Cons

Not intuitive of how we looked at our system and how EZ Office Views systems? Aligning their methodology was a challenge. For example in EZ Officer Location # ties everything together so working around that was initially a challenge

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hey, Josh. We really appreciate the feedback for both our product and customer success team. We would love to get more details on how the location number made things difficult. For any other questions drop us an email at [email protected] and we will guide you through.

Replied 10/9/2020
Jeffrey L. Jeffrey L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 20/6/2019

Great product

Pros

EZOffice is easy to use. You can track items easily and keep track of supplies and/or consumables if you desire. When products get low, you can have an alert emailed to you so you know to order more. It is very easy to look up items, especially if you use asset tags like we do. Put in the asset number and that's it. Any any given time, you can know where your items are. You do have to be organized and on top of your inventory for this tool to be useful. Don't allow things to slip through the cracks or you will have a mess on your hands. Things go missing, supplies run out, not a good thing.

Cons

There are a lot of fields in this software that we just have no use for. Address of locations for example. I suppose it might be useful for other businesses, but not for us.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Jeffrey,
Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Replied 25/6/2019
Kevin T. Kevin T.

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

EZ is easier to use than what I thought

It's really easy and cost efficiency

Pros

Really easy application to keep track of all in-going an out-going inventory. Really fast to get everything organized and know how much of the stock inventory you still have left.

Cons

I wish they had alerts for inventory getting low

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate you taking time out to review us. Thank you for using EZOfficeInventory, and we are delighted to hear about your positive experience.

In light of the alerts, you can set a "Low Stock Threshold Alert" to get alerts for inventory getting low.

If you have any additional queries, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we would love to address your questions.

Replied 9/12/2019
Vishakha G. Vishakha G.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 2/6/2020

Perfect for keeping track of production equipment

Pros

I have used EZOfficeInventory as a student and later as an administrator at the Graduate School of Journalism, UC Berkeley and the experience on both ends was great! The software makes it extremely easy to keep track of all the filmmaking and other production gear, specially with regular checkouts and more than a hundred students using the system to book and return gear.

Cons

Although the software allows for customisation, we struggled at the back end to create equipment bundles effectively as it didn't allow for the flexibility to switch out gear from one bundle to another and kind of expected the bundles to be frozen.

Andrew F. Andrew F.

Reviewed on 9/2/2017

EZ Office Works

I did test a few things at first, functionality, ease of use , time it takes to go through the motion of creating and adding assets. I found the initial process a little tedious however after you have groups in place and particular models it snowballs into what you want. I basically already had a .xlsx with said equipment and I just dumped the file into the inventory which made the process much more efficient. Keeping up is just a moments time and I have no complaints to think of yet. Perhaps an adjustment of the interface to make it a more modern to date look would appeal and add some simplicity to the design but that's not an issue to me, just an update in design that I personally would find appealing.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Clunky interface

Kevin I. Kevin I.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Ease of use. Great UX

It was easy to setup and change customization at ease. We have 15 people in our particular office that has a minimum of 500+ shared inventory, and it is wonderful to keep track on the status of each item and who has the item at the time. The ability to search through thousands of items in a matter of seconds definitely optimizes the way we have done business in general.

Pros

The visual and user experience is very fluid and capable on having no issues of usage in multiple browser. It works exceptionally well in Google Chrome and very easy to customize labels for our different offices.

Cons

The app can use a bit more development as it is limited on features and has a slower response to accomodate large inventory

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 11/3/2020

Great for Tracking

Great over all experience and love its functionality for daily use and running reports.

Pros

I like that the equipment is mobile friendly and easy to use outside of a computer. Being able to be mobile is great for the field workers.

Cons

Some functions do not seem to work the best like working with the cart system and the transferring of product from one user to another.

John B. John B.

Reviewed on 27/7/2020

EZOfficeInventory - Great Product

Very good experience! We reported a bug and was fixed the next day!!!

Pros

Very easy to use software and does exactly what everyone needs. The new update that was released recently made this software to be top of the line, modern interface and easy to move around.
We liked the calendar availability for items, easy reporting, export to csv for any report, custom columns and many other features. Great product

Cons

Everything went smooth, LDAP integration, Jira... The old interface was not the best, but once updated, no complains!!!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi, John! Thank you for the valuable feedback. We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Replied 4/8/2020
Chris M. Chris M.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 26/2/2020

EZOffice for Multisite Churches

Pros

From what I've used of this software, adding and editing assets and groups is super easy. Being able to integrate Excel into the process makes things so much smoother.

The mobile app is almost as user friendly as the desktop version and is super helpful when being constantly on the move. We sticker all of our assets with a QR code that we can use within the app and it actually works.

Cons

The precise nature of adding and editing assets can be tedious sometimes, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Sometimes the QR code scan feature can be picky. You have to be very mindful of where you put the actual sticker because it has to have to right amount of light and clarity to scan correctly.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Chris,

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use the software and adding/editing assets was simple and smooth.

Thank you for the compliments to our mobile application and we're happy the application was helpful even being constantly on the move.

Replied 9/3/2020
Brookelynn S. Brookelynn S.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Excellent Software with Great Customer Service

EZOffice Inventory has been an excellent addition for our company. The current features and functionalities have been very beneficial in tracking all of our equipment and inventory. The customer support is outstanding - they are always listening to requests from their customers for new features, and the fact that they actually implement them is one of the many reasons why we have continued to use it. EZ Office has tons of features that you can use as well as options for modifying it to work better for your company, and they also are constantly upgrading, building new features, and enhancing the software to make it even better. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Variety of features, excellent customer service, constantly upgrading and introducing new features

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

Much better than anticipated, and well worth the cost.

I love what EZOffice offers my company!

Pros

The reporting aspect of EZOfficeInventory is the most robust systems I've seen, in an inventory realm. The software is easy to use and pick up on, and the UI is easy on the eyes! The pricing is super competitive, and we extract the value of the software 10 fold. I haven't used it to the full specification (QR Codes, etc.) but I can tell that the process will be incredibly easy if I want to.

Cons

I'm having a hard time thinking of something that is bad about EZOfficeInventory; they really do what they do well. The integration with Zendesk is a little burdensome (admin on the EZOffice side must be admin on the Zendesk side), but I can overlook that.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Replied 9/10/2018
Jay T. Jay T.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 14/8/2017

We implemented EZ Office Inventory about a year ago and it has made a huge improvement in our...

We were pretty easily able to adapt this software to our needs as a sample inventory system. We went from hoping our salesmen were responsible with our six figure sample inventory to being able to track it.

Pros

The mobile app is quick and easy to use. I can see how my office could improve our use of it, but that's not the fault of the software. Being able to transfer inventory from person to person in the field is great.

Cons

The reservation system could use a little overhaul. It could be easier to make and cancel reservations, but that's a minimal issue.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Jay, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding our reservation system has been forwarded to our product team and they are evaluating it.

If you have any further suggestions/requests, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Replied 15/8/2017