About Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient is cloud-based rehab therapy documentation, scheduling and practice management software for practices of all sizes. A fully-integrated solution, Net Health Therapy for Hospital...

All Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews Apply filters

Browse Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews

52 of 24,960 reviews

All Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews Apply filters

Pamela M.

Reviewed on 28/2/2020

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

Pros

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

Cons

Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem.

Katy B.

Reviewed on 17/6/2020

Owner/Therapist

We have had this product since 2006-2007 and love.

Pros

The features are easy to use and it interfaces with our other programs. The price point is great for a small private practice.

Cons

It does not do my paperwork for me. But it does provide templates that are easy to use.

WebPT

Reasons for Switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Ease of use and price point.
Christopher W.

Reviewed on 16/4/2018

ReDoc works well and is relialbe.

Pros

1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive .
2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below).
3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.

Cons

1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue.
2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again.
3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.

Top Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Alternatives

Holli W.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

ReDoc review

?

Pros

Great set up for SNF and integration with PCC

Cons

Wish it had a better set up for outpt services

Jerome S.

Reviewed on 6/5/2020

Great product

Pros

They are always updating and simple to use

Cons

There are some lag times, issues with billing

WebPT

Cost
Jacque W.

Reviewed on 1/2/2018

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Pros

Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Cons

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.

Aaron J.
  • Used for 2+ years

ReDoc review

Pros

Very thorough degree of documentation with specific areas to document most any condition. It gives good value to any documentation with great final documents created that are easy to read and understand

Cons

Requires a large degree of redundancy when performing evaluations, re-evaluations, discharge summaries. You have to basically create 3 separate notes when performing a more exhaustive evaluation instead of it all being on one form. Does add time and burden to documentation.

Phil M.

From one Therapist to another

Everyone I have met at Nethealth from top to bottom is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

This product is customizable to the facility and down to the individual user. It has individual workflows that can be specific to each therapist's practice. You can bill from any note and your documentation, scheduling, and reports are all integrated into one application. There is also specific enhanced content in it for speech and OT as well as for the pediatric population.

Cons

A little bit overwhelming at first with respect to initial set up but the Nethealth staff is awesome to work with and they walk you through the process.

Brad H.

Reviewed on 15/9/2016

Good Product

Pros

If you undergo proper training with this product, you will be able to utilize many features which will decrease documentation time.

Cons

The software can run slowly, especially during "high traffic" times.

Robert E.

Reviewed on 29/7/2020

PT review

Pros

makes follow ups and DC's easy. thats all

Cons

FOTO is useless for many diagnosis and cumbersome to complete. Also fall assessment not that good

Shari B.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Ease of use

Pros

The program was easy to use but did not give as many benefits as WebPT so I switched programs.

Cons

not as many perks with the software. it had some bugs at the end of using it. it was uploaded and saved online

Bryan H.

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Easy to use with a little practice, customer support has been excellent.

I recommend X-fit for outpt PT clinics, working great for our clinic.

Pros

Excellent flow, able to customize many features to speed up charting. Extensive functional assessment tools built in to system, very easy to learn and use.

Cons

Tutorials addressed functions that our clinic does not need/use, a little tedious to watch all videos.

Anna P.

Reviewed on 5/4/2017

Customer support nightmare

We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Pros

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Cons

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Nancy H.

Reviewed on 6/4/2020

REDOC

Pros

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

Cons

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

MEDITECH EHR and EpicCare EMR

Reasons for Switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

special features like reminders and tracking
Phil M.

Reviewed on 9/7/2019

ReDoc for Therapy

The ReDoc team has been awesome to work with. We have ReDoc interfaced with two versions of Meditech. The interface is seamless, we have 500 users on a single data base. The documentation across our system has never been more current as it is now on ReDoc Xfit.

Pros

Web based and customizable at the user level. Also like the PDF reports which look nice and are easy to read. It is fully interfaced with our underlying EMR system.

Cons

The need to copy/paste from previous notes. Liked the checkbox feature from the previous classic version of ReDoc better

Tammy C.

Reviewed on 17/4/2018

redoc user for several years

customer service is hit or miss not that we are under nethealth.

Pros

it has a lot of options for your documentation, it carries over pertinent information and has a lot of managerial options.

Cons

can be overwhelming with all of the options you have, I wish we had more control in what carried over from eval/re-eval to notes

Nancy R.

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Great Training

Pros

The training was excellent. Part on-line training, part one-on-one with a rep.

Cons

I haven't found a way to delete a claim after its been billed. Also, I haven't found a way to correct a payment that was entered incorrectly. Once its in the system that is it, I think.

Brian S.

Reviewed on 26/3/2019

Great Product!

ReDoc has made us more efficient in providing excellent patient care and documenting our care. ReDoc makes it easier to meet regulatory guidelines and improves our internal communication within our organization.

Pros

Efficient, user-friendly, current and relevant.

Cons

Sometimes the software is slow to save data (happens a couple of times a day). My staff calls this the "spinning wheel of death."

Jisselle S.

Reviewed on 20/8/2020

Excellent

It benefit a lot of whole work flow.

Pros

The process and set up of the software is so easy to manage and understand. Being the administrator of Integrated Hospice helps me a lot of lessen my work load especially when we have a new hire staff to educate and train with the software.

Cons

So far all aspect of the software has been met.

Sherry M.

Reviewed on 20/2/2020

I use this daily

Pros

It is easy to use and you can pull up frequently used exercises and treatments.

Cons

Vital signs are hard to find on daily notes.

Fay C.

Reviewed on 22/9/2016

REDOC REVIEW

Pros

It is easy to use and has reminders built in for therapists and scedulers

Cons

Transition time at upgrades and a facility with tight security and firewalls. We have to deal with several people on both sides getting it operational. That is a facility issue not REDOC. We love it.

Lisa H.

Reviewed on 8/1/2019

Redoc for x-fit

Pros

redoc has a lot of features and you can have billing, documentation, scheduling, appt reminders all in the same program

Cons

but i think their reports need to be able to integrate information from the scheduling/documentation and the billing systems cause that is how our old system worked and it gave fully billing info based on visits and therapists etc. Also you have to email problems and initially don't get to talk to a person but we have with persistence made some head way to make this happen and their support seems to be improving

Norma R.

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

timely response

but I am very happy with Redoc, it's easy to learn and use very helpful. it's step by step service

Pros

I always get quick responses when I need help at an instant, only when internet is slow is when it's not as fast, but all in all it's super quick

Cons

the only times that it's bad, is when the internet is slow, which is usually during lunch. but after or before you do get your response

Doug C.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

It's time to re-evaluate your therapy software

Helped us a lot more

Pros

This allows us now to do so many more things that we previously could not do with our software. Look at what you have now and compare

Cons

For me, it was a little complicated at times and a pretty steep learning curve but maybe I'm too old

Natalie B.

Reviewed on 1/5/2018

BUSINESS MANAGER

Pros

Documentation is easy for my clinical staff; enjoy fax feature; ease of use for clinicians; reports lacking somewhate

Cons

not super happy with billing module; reports are lacking to my expectations but I may reevaluate the billing in the future