About RXNT

RXNT’s integrated suite of EHR, Practice Management, and Medical Billing software optimizes clinical outcomes and revenue management and includes free setup, training, and ongoing support. RXNT’s affordable pricing is predictable,...

Browse RXNT Reviews

Michelle K. Michelle K.

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Krogstad Review

I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Cons

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on.
2. posting payments has been slower lately.
3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header.
4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens.
5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset.
6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save
7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location.
8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

We recommend RXNT to many of our provider offices looking for billing and EHR software. We prefer RXNT because the price and ease of use is optimal as well as very intuitive to use for providers.
Robin S. Robin S.

Reviewed on 17/2/2017

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Lina R. Lina R.

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Cons

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor.

I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Top RXNT Alternatives

eClinicalWorks

Allscripts Practice Management

Kelsey F. Kelsey F.

Rxnt

Pretty good

Pros

Easy to use features, rxnt staff are helpful

Cons

Sometimes the system can be slow or preferences are hard to change

Alice L. Alice L.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

One of the best software out there

I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Cons

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.

Neil S. Neil S.

Reviewed on 2/5/2017

Mostly positive

Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Pros

Mostly fine.

Cons

When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

Jena J. Jena J.

Reviewed on 18/4/2021

Psychiatry Private Practice

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.

Arnold L. Arnold L.

Reviewed on 30/4/2017

Easy and accurate

Well worth using

Pros

A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Cons

NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

Alice W. Alice W.

Reviewed on 28/9/2017

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical...

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Pros

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Cons

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

Lori B. Lori B.

Ease of RXNT

Pros

RXNY is so easy to use. I can send of a script in no time and not miss time with family after hours or slow down my day to day work. Easy to access time I last sent in script for patient. I am so thankful for RXNT

Cons

Would like to be able to customize especially for pumps that require a different drug concentration than what is listed

Stacie C. Stacie C.

User friendly product

Overall I’m very satisfied with the system

Pros

Scheduling, escribing, documentation, medication page, and I love how it incorporates client information from one page to another

Cons

It times out to quickly in between usage which causes me to have to make patients wait while I long back in to pull up their information

Karalee L. Karalee L.

Reviewed on 1/9/2016

Long term user likes product

Pros

The product has excellent support

Cons

When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button).

Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

Maria L. Maria L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Review 11/19/21

Overall, I am very pleased with RXNT and would highly recommend it to others.

Pros

Ease of use especially with looking up outstanding claims

Cons

The recent change made where one cannot access another window to look at another account or another billing window, i.e. add insurance or do something with practice set up.

Frank R. Frank R.

Better than most

Pros

It is easy to use and intuitive. The interface it is laid out well.

Cons

Customer support is not available 24/7. This is really important for a program that handles patients medications.

Richard D. Richard D.

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Excellent E-Prescribing Software

I have tried three e-prescribing software programs and RxNT is by far the best. I use it at work, at home and on my iPhone/iPad and is extremely is to use.
Highly recommend RxNT.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, very helpful Tech Support, it just works. It works well on my Windows desktop, my Mac desktop, my iPhone and my iPad. Very simple to use and to sent prescription to the pharmacies.

Lori H. Lori H.

It's OK...

its ok....

Pros

once you get used to it, it is likeable. You just have to figure it out in your head how you would like to use it.

Cons

Having this cloud software, it cannot handle the 10 user that we have in our practice...the system keeps boosting the user out and back to the sign in page

Christie F. Christie F.

RXNT review

Overall good experience

Pros

Ability to use anywhere ( at home and in office)

Cons

Would like more options with prescribing features

Arika B. Arika B.

Review of RXNT

I like it. It’s simple. It seems up to date with the pharmacy list - I have never had to add a pharmacy into the system, like I have had to do with other programs.

Pros

Once I get to the e-prescribing page, it is easy to use. I like that I can use it on my phone.

Cons

For me, getting to the prescribing med page is not instinctual. Each time, I click around before coming to it.
Also, when choosing medications to renew or send or whatever, it is also not instinctual for me to click on the box to select the medication. I always click the medication name, wonder why the program is not responding, then remember to click the box.

Robert F. Robert F.

Reviewed on 3/5/2017

Makes my life easier!

All the support and sales reps are wonderful and responsive and I would have rated customer support higher but for one thing...we on the West Coast need later regular support hours. 2:30pm Pacific Time is just difficult as problems arise as the day goes by but I only have time to deal with them later in the day. Perhaps as RxNT grows its support hors will as well...please.

Pros

As a solo-practiowning child psychiatrist scheduled med prescriptions for adhd children (and adults) were the bane of my existence. RxNT makes this much better.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve with the software...not very intuitive. The symbols for actions do not explain themselves when cursor hovers over them. The software for searching for pharmacies by cities doesn't forgive misspellings or make suggestions...same thing with patient's name. These are minor but annoying things.

Mihir F. Mihir F.

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Very Happy with RXNT. So glad I found out about it...

Pros

Simple interface. Not too complicated. Includes all the features I am looking for my solo practice. E-Prescribe is very good, even on the app. Practice management is good.

Cons

Occasionally crashes when notes are not saved. Auto saving notes would be a nice feature and figure out what the bug is that causes this crash at times. Doesn't happen too much though.

Norma R. Norma R.

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Great service for our clinicians

Excellent

Pros

User friendly and our it’s can get meds right away

Cons

Haven’t had any issues with it it seems to work for our clinicians just fine

Kenia R. Kenia R.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

great platform to send medications

Pros

it is very easy to use and send medications to pharmacies for our patients

Cons

there are no problems i've had so far, only one issue i had this whole entire time of using rxnt, i think they were doing maintenance on it because the site wouldn't load but other than that, rxnt is very easy to navigate and use

Amy M. Amy M.

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Saved me from carpel tunnel pain from Rxs...

Very usable for an individual or practice. Saves time and frustration and improves RX monitoring ease.

Pros

A nurse can load the prescriptions saving a huge amount of time. If everyone in the practice uses it, you have a handy and portable record of what Rxs were sent when for how many which is invaluable on evenings and weekends and probably quicker than getting into the EMR or state controlled substance monitoring program.

Cons

A few pharmacies are not signed up. Surprisingly, even many small local pharmacies are connected with this program. A second con is this program cannot yet be used to write and then fax anything that needs to be put onto a prescription, such as off work notes, order for a wheelchair, etc

Bchara J. Bchara J.

E script software

Good

Pros

Web based, accessible from anywhere, easy to use.

Cons

Too many windows to navigate, the speed is slow,

Linda O. Linda O.

Reviewed on 26/11/2017

MULTIPLE CLICKS AND SPINNING SCREENS WATE VALUABLE TIME

Pros

CLAIM SENDING OPTION IS SIMPLE. E SCRIPTS WORK WELL.
The DASHBOARD is a convenient feature that we find helpful .

Cons

Too much time wasted with extra clicks. Inability to create simple custom reports. Many of the PM reports are useless and require much added time to create something that is useful. Once created, system is unable to save the template for future use as other programs do.
Lack of available , useful information on the schedule screen leads to more multiple clicks for simple items such as copays.
Constant browser spinning, constant re-sign ins from screen to screen. Overload of of system errors bog down production.
Although this product has potential, it is still in it's infancy in terms of being useful. Spell check would help improve the professional look as well. Staff is often unavailable immediately for help.