About Edvance360

Edvance360 Learning Management Software is a cloud-based learning management system that provides online learning programs for K-12, higher education and corporate training departments. The system features online lesson management...

4.7

Browse Edvance360 Reviews

Reviewed on 6/7/2017

The best customer support ever

Pros

I've really enjoyed working with the edvance360 -- they provide some of the best support I've seen. I use them to help enable our sales efforts and now that we are using them I'm not sure how we didn't use this before.

Cons

Some of the user Interface doesn't make processes clear to admins or employees. I think with more clear processes it would help out my team of professionals.

Response from Edvance360

Andrew, thank you for your feedback! Sometimes the process need to be tweaked per client - which we are more than willing to do! We sometimes call these "click-paths" or short-cuts. If you'll give us a call, we can walk through them and come up with something that I'm positive will help your admins out.

Replied 7/7/2017
Heather
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 14/3/2018

e360 is a great system for online education but not perfect

All of the cons are relatively minor glitches that can be overlooked in light of the pros of this system. I recommend it for academic institutions that are seeking good online solutions.

Pros

I like the ease of use of e360. I like that you can easily rearrange lessons in the classroom, switch things from week to week, and that it provides a check list for students to go through and make sure they complete the entire lesson. I like the calendar feature and the ease of communicating with students through posting class announcements or using agents to remind them of assignments due. I like that you can embed video, connect dropboxes, or attach almost anything you want to a lesson. Overall, it's excellent for online learning and I recommend it.

Cons

I wish you could attach more than one item to each part of a lesson. The recent update has had several glitches such as ignoring the end date for a drop box, students being unable to see group discussions after the date to contribute to the discussion has closed (it would be nice if became read-only once closed), and it has automatically changed some of the times I put in for closing discussions and/or dropboxes after they were entered and saved. Lastly, it's annoying to have to upload everything to the repository prior to being able to add it to a class.

Response from Ashley

Heather, thank you for your review! We value your partnership with Edvance360, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with us. We want to let you know that the E360 Version 8 release, which went live in 2016, now allows for Admins and Course Designers to build their Courses via a "Course Building Wizard" found on their Homepage Tool Panels. This Wizard now allows the user the option to either add Lesson content previously uploaded to the Repository OR to browse their PC's to directly add content from right within the Wizard. If you'd like to explore this feature, or this new Version, please be sure to open a Help Ticket requesting a Sandbox for testing, prior to your upgrade. Thank you!

Replied 27/3/2018
Liz
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 16/1/2017

Responsive sales team, great value and scale able LMS

This was our organization's first LMS. We found the sales team to be highly responsive and the training once we signed on to be very helpful. E360 is probably more than we need in an LMS, but for starting out small it has been a great value and price.

We had some difficulty integrating with our FileMakerPro database. We have a third party that manages the FMP interface so we were stuck trying to get that third party and the tech team from E360 to work together, which was challenging at times. I still don't know if that was E360 or our FMP contractor.

We are a small organization offering ~100 blended courses to just under 1000 users per year. The LMS has been robust and has a fairly easy to use interface for users. I wish there were some more simplified reporting - you have to either work with tech support to create a report or use one templates already created. There are also some features I wish it had regarding automatic e-mailing in relation to a date rather than course milestones. Some of it has to do with our company using an LMS a little differently that other organizations. Overall the tech team has been responsive to our needs and willing to work with us to develop solutions.

Pros

- sales team
- tech support
- ease of getting started

Cons

- integration with FileMaker Pro
- complicated to upgrade to newer versions

Response from Edvance360

It is true, that AIARE is a different type of organization and using it quite differently than many other clients, but we are happy to bring on such unique clients as it gives us a chance to respond and evolve.

Replied 17/1/2017

Top Edvance360 Alternatives

• Industry: Public Policy

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Edvance360 is a Solid Basic LMS

Edvance360 is able to customize their system to meet specific requirements, which is great for smaller more unique organizations like mine. The support team is friendly and very knowledgable. Once the system is up and running it is very stable and my users find the user experience to be straightforward and uncluttered with lots of screen distraction. The UI is responsive, so it works on mobile devices, another features my users require.

Pros

Using Edvance360 to build courses is very easy. The user interface is intuitive and the available tools are all designed to meet industry standards. Students have an easy time navigating the courses and that is extremely important to our organization.

Cons

The reporting and admin features are not organized well. To get data out of the system, you have to go to many different places inside the admin panel. It really is a patch work of un-united features that was assembled based on diverse customer requests without looking at the admin experience as a whole.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you for the feedback - we always appreciate hearing from all our clients. We agree with you - the myriad of reports that have been developed over the past 14+ years in respond to clients needs have gotten a bit unwieldy. Look for these kinds of usability changes in Version 9, coming in Q1 2019! We think you will be very pleased. If you'd like to be a beta tester for Version 9, please contact Cathy Garland at [email protected]

Replied 8/12/2018
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

E360 Review

Overall we've had a great experience. When bugs and issues have come up they have been quick to address items and put fixes in place. Additionally they are always open to suggestions and have been able to put into place several items that we're requested to have use of.

Pros

We've been able to customize many parts of the software to suit our needs and to allow faculty freedom in the course process use the aspects that best fit their teaching methods

Cons

There are some integration's that don't work very well so have had to do some extra work to accommodate for that. The video conferencing add on has given us the most trouble.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you for your feedback! We value it highly. We've received some feedback from other clients as well on our third-party video conferencing vendor. Look for it to change in Q1 of 2019!

Replied 14/12/2018
Dr. Sebastian

Reviewed on 6/10/2013

Standard Courses and MOOCs

When I was Coordinator of Instructional Technology at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary, we chose Edvance360 over a dozen other options because of its cost-effectiveness, its user-friendliness, and its excellent and prompt customer service.

When I became Director of Distance Learning at Holy Apostles College & Seminary and began pursuing the use of Massive Open Online Courses for the advancement of our institutional mission, it was to Edvance360 that I turned as my LMS provider. Edvance360 has consistently proven itself to be a reliable, robust, and versatile system in responding to the variety of needs of my MOOC faculty and students.

Of course, it's not just that the product is good - what makes it excellent is the support that the staff at Edvance360 provide. I've never known another LMS provider whose top management takes such a sincere interest in resolving even the most minute problem or question. Whenever a faculty member has a difficulty with the control panel, which is rarely anything more than an error on his or her part, the situation gets satisfactorily resolved that day, often within an hour. I never knew the more popular brand names in LMSs to be that quick and thorough.

One final thought - Edvance360 has earned a special blessing from the Catholic Church for the work it has done to advance its mission of evangelization. Pope John Paul II wrote at the end of his 36th World Communications Day speech, "I dare to summon the whole Church bravely to cross this new threshold, to put out into the deep of the Net, so that now as in the past the great engagement of the Gospel and culture may show to the world 'the glory of God on the face of Christ' (2 Cor 4:6). May the Lord bless all those who work for this aim." In helping Holy Apostles College & Seminary do that very thing, Edvance360 has demonstrated that it is part of this summons and is fulfilling its function as a gift from Christ.

Susan

Reviewed on 28/5/2014

Review of Edvance360

Overall Edvance360 Pros:
Employees of Edvance 360 have been supportive in the success of my training and continuing education programs.

Overall Edvance360 Cons:
Slow response turnaround on the eCommerce support area.

Overall Edvance360 Impression:
I am very pleased with the support and responses from employees and the entire setup of the program. I would strongly recommend this program to others.

Ease of Use Pros:
I love the ability to clone courses and share courses between users. I am able to keep track of course statistics easily. As part of my CE providership accreditation, I am required to keep track of my students. Edvance360 has made this extremely easy! Participants are able to complete the training and print their certificate of completion without intervention on my part. This allows me to focus my attention and energy on other programs.

Ease of Use Cons:
Any problems I have experienced were the result of my inexperience in the development of online training programs.

Ease of Use Overall Impression:
I am very satisfied with Edvance360. The program is easy to use, even for novices (like me). Any time I had difficulties, staff stayed with me until I had my program set up the way I had envisioned.

Customer Service Pros:
Same day, usually only a few hours, response to questions. In the technical support department, Kate Underwood has gone above and beyond to ensure that questions regarding my training program are answered. Recently, I had difficulty uploading some files. Kate took the time to upload the file and I had it attached and ready for use the same day. The turnaround time for technical support is amazing compared to other companies I have used.

Customer Service Cons:
Up to this time, I have not experienced a negative episode in the customer service arena.

Overall Impression of Customer Service:
Excellent.

Ashley

Reviewed on 15/8/2017

Great easy option for a small school

Pros

It is very simple not only to use but to teach to use as well. Our professors who sometimes struggle with technology are easily able to learn how to post grades and content quickly.

Cons

As we grow in size there are some functions I wish we could have to make some of the office work more fluid and in one place. To upload content to course pages you must first upload to a database, would be nice sometimes if I could just upload straight from my computer to the course page.

Response from Edvance360

Ashley, thank you for your response! If you will move to Version 8, you will no longer have to upload content to the Repository before using it. We've eliminated that step!

Replied 26/8/2017
Nick
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

I have been using Edvance360 for my seminary classes for the past 4 years.

It provides great organization for classes especially for online classes where students are spread abroad.

Pros

I appreciate the features of professors being able to post assignments online and students being able to submit them online. I like having course pages with the content for each course on there.

Cons

I do not like the emailing system. If someone sends you an email from within 360, you have to go through 360 to respond to the email. It is cumbersome and inconvenient.

Response from Edvance360

Nick, thank you for your feedback - we appreciate hearing from a learner versus say, an admin or instructor. Your perspective is valuable. We will take your suggestion into consideration, but the current reasoning behind the emailing system forcing you back into E360 is 1) it can then track and record your response and 2) it protects you from viruses.

Replied 9/11/2017
Rich
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

E360 is a nice upgrade from our legacy LMS system

We started with needing to get 100 satellite offices onto a standard learning platform, with local staff at each location from 3 to 50 staff. Our legacy system was clumsy and desperately needed an upgrade. E360 allowed us to meet this goal quickly and benefit from an upgraded experience for our clients, while making it easier for us to facilitate the training courses for everyone.

Pros

Edvance360 is a very thoroughly designed platform that delivers great user functionality. Administrator tools are excellent and Facilitators have what they need to deliver the content effectively as well as track the performance results of people using the materials. The product competes with software in very high price ranges for a fraction of the cost.

Cons

The user experience, like when taking a course, can sometimes lean to the 'basic' side of design, but there are usually work-arounds and the next version of the software has some exciting features to combat this.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you so much for your review, and we're thrilled to hear that our Edvance360 tools and features are helping your team be successful in implementing Online learning to your Staff! We're better together.

Replied 13/11/2018
Katie

Reviewed on 20/2/2018

Great customer service.

Pros

They provide one-on -one training and are quick to respond to any issues. The help desk is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

very random con but often emails from the system get stuck in participants spam folders. We are constantly telling people to check their spam folder for things.

Response from Edvance360

Thank you, Katie! Yes, email systems do not like emails from domains like [email protected] or [email protected] - treats them as spam sometimes. Many clients change their default email from the ones above to something more "real" like [email protected] That way they are not treated as spam. Contact your tech support person to have them help you make this change!

Replied 21/2/2018
Ron

Reviewed on 23/1/2017

For the most a good product

Overall, this software is user friendly and has basic features for online courses so for the price I believe it is a good value. The one issue I have is the lack of integration with KanopySIS (ABHE Solutions software). This was one of the exceptional selling points for us, yet the integration is yet to be accomplished. Also, you may want to consider upgrading your product by including some of the issues I have raised in my Help requests.

Pros

price and friendly user screens

Response from Edvance360

We are sorry that the integration is not working for you, we would love to help you make it work as it does for other clients. We also take all suggestions from clients for enhancements but obviously they are queued based upon which features would add the most value for the most of our clients.

Replied 26/1/2017
Danial

Reviewed on 26/7/2017

i like it!

Pros

this software is different. very easy for me to navigate through what i need to on this software. learning this software only took me a couple of minutes

Cons

i think this software needs an update. there is no customization for the user. i want to be able to customize the interface to my liking

Response from Edvance360

Daniel, your school likely needs to upgrade to the latest version, which is far more updated.

Replied 26/8/2017
Kate

Reviewed on 14/1/2015

Excellent training and responsive customer service

We chose Edvance360 as the platform for TypeWell's continuing education program because it offers group discussion and other co-learning features. After our first pilot class in Fall 2014, some of the users reported that the discussion forums were a bit difficult to navigate (i.e., it was challenging to quickly see which posts were unread, and which comments applied to which posts in the "threaded" view).

The training we received was thorough, but this is our first time implementing new courses in an LMS, and it has not been 100% clear how to make our vision a reality. That's due to our lack of experience, and not the platform itself.

One of our most important needs is to have quick and reliable customer service. We have had excellent email customer service from Edvance360's team. They've answered our questions clearly, thoroughly, and quickly. When we are confused about how a feature works, or how to accomplish a task, they take time to fully understand the question so they can offer appropriate solutions.

So far, we're pleased with the system overall. We don't really have anything to compare it to, but we're looking forward to the next version that Edvance360 plans to release.

Nick
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 16/8/2019

Edvance360 is tremendous for classes

I appreciate what Edvance360 allows us to access for our classes and having so many resources available for students.

Pros

We used this software to access all our assignments and class content as well as submit projects. It keeps everything incredibly organized and accessible.

Cons

The layout seems dated. It's not fancy. but gets the job done.

Reviewed on 12/10/2013

Excellent LMS and Above and Beyond Customer Service

I really can't say enough about the customer service Edvance360 gives. It is always prompt, always helpful and they always follow through on what they say they will do as well as following up to ensure that the solution worked.

The LMS is robust and yet easy to work with. Training is thorough and on-going if you have a need. New faculty can watch the recorded instruction that was created on our site so it looks and feels "right". Students quickly learn to navigate and utilize the system. We were able to roll out several courses between May and September and now are implementing our first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course -- ours is actually a SMOOC -- Small Massive Open Online Course :) ) Edvance360 has been very supportive in this endeavour and we would not have been able to accomplish all this without their great work and "can-do" attitude.

Their cost structure is very reasonable and they are fair in the way they count users -- pro-rating incremental growth and not counting inactive accounts.

We tried Moodle and others, but found Edvance360 to be the right LMS solution for us.

Cons: None that I can think of.

Cartel

Reviewed on 5/7/2017

I love learning through this software.

Pros

I am learning to be a graphic designer, and learning on this platform is much different then what I'm use to. It's actual very easy and I am having a positive experience learning off of it.

Jan

Reviewed on 6/1/2015

Edvance360 - Extraordinaire

Edvance360's Learning Management System is truly a state of the art system. Before finding Edvance360, our company had tried 4 other Learning Management Systems that were both cumbersome and confusing for our end-users, could not deliver our product satisfactorily to our customers and were not cost effective. Then we discovered Edvance306, and we have been extremely pleased with all aspects of their management system. The program, while not totally intuitive, is easy to learn and understand. The training program is the most outstanding and most thorough that we've encountered. Technical support is prompt with responses and "fixes" and open to considering suggestions and alternatives that have enhanced the delivery to our end users.
If you are looking for the best in the Learning Management Industry, I strongly suggest you look no further than Edvance360.

larry
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Lack of Support

Pros

Easy to upload scorm packages, Easy to register users, easy for users to add training to their history.

Cons

Unable to report on all training for entire organization in one report. Multiple report have to be pulled and merged.

Curtis
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 11/9/2018

The awsome of Evanced 360

Overall E360 brings us value by enabling us to deploy new course in less time and helps us keep better track of what and how our users are doing in their training.

Pros

Ease of use for both the Admin and student

Cons

Some features need to be improved upon i.e. reporting and course completions

Response from Edvance360

Thank you so much for your E360 Review! We're thrilled to partner with your organization to help build and deploy valuable training to your teams. We're better together.

Replied 17/9/2018
Anthony
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

I enjoyed learning photography from Edvance360.

I am currently furthering my knowledge of photography. This is a great software to do so!

Pros

Using Edvance360, I have learned the power of a learning management system. I have the ability to learn while I work because I can take it on the go!

Cons

I can say I do not like the gamification aspect of the software. It's personally just not for me. I do see other enjoying this.

Shawn

Reviewed on 31/8/2017

Simple, easy to develop and deploy lessons and activities.

Pros

This software has made it possible for us to have a viable online learning presence that is high quality, easy to navigate and with a customized portal.

natasha

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

Long Time User

This system allows us to do quite a bit and Edvance has been incredibly supportive in helping us to get going with our courses. It takes a little effort to learn to navigate easily and to set things up properly, but it is well worth the effort. The entire platform can help you do so much to build powerful courses with an interactive learning experience. You just need to take the learning curve into account for yourself and your students. Once they get going you'll find things work easily whether it is self-paced learning or team based learning, video tutorials or traditional reading + testing. The system allows design for the learner and the material in mind.

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

Good enough

Pros

Provides enough support to get what I need done. Software is efficient and not buggy. User-friendly and easy to master.

Cons

Feels like it just does the bare minimum of what I need. I hope to find something that can offer more for the same price.

Ali
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 16/1/2017

Excellent Service

Great customer service. The platform is easy to use, but always there is room for imporvement, and I feel the team at Edvance360 are working to make it a a better product.

Pros

Robust, but within reasonable price

Cons

App availability was discontinued