LiveChat Reviews

About LiveChat

LiveChat is an all-in-one customer service platform helping brands deliver superb customer service while boosting their sales. LiveChat is intuitive, easy to use, and fully customizable, to naturally blend in with any website....

Browse LiveChat Reviews

1,671 of 1,671 reviews
Patrik
Patrik

Reviewed on 24/8/2022

LiveChat review

We set up a live chat for our customer on his eshop. Quick setup within a few minutes and the customer also quickly adopted the livechat window.

Pros

14 day free trial version
Possibility to share the screen with the customer
A huge number of features such as automatic replies, switching between operators, offline messages and more.

Cons

After the 14-day free version expires, you need to purchase the paid version. For some, this can be off-putting.

Tidio and Smartsupp

Reasons for Switching to LiveChat

The customer chose this software because he liked it the most and it best suited his e-shop needs.
Kreasan

Reviewed on 25/1/2024

link with your customers with this amazing tool,Live chat is my daily savior.

Wow! Everything about Live chat is incredible.It is very easy to use and implement.You can ask questions and get answers one on one. We've had a tremendous experience.

Pros

Live chat is a user friendly tool which connects you with your targeted audience.You can easily communicate with new people in your website or in your social media platforms.You can communicate through messages or phone calls, that's so cool.Live Chat has been my favorite tool which I interact with.Grow your business by reaching your customers more personally,it makes it easier to understand your shortcomings and correct them.

Cons

For the time that have used Live chat,I have no cons about it,I am a happy user.

Rachel

Reviewed on 18/5/2024

Live chat is just that! Live Chat!

Pros

This has been put to use recently within the last few months. At first, I was highly hesitant. To my surprise, it's very easy to use, and those I have had the pleasure of working with have been very helpful.

Cons

The wait time, but as with anything there is always a wait time. Patience is key.

Top LiveChat Alternatives

Annabel
Annabel

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

Good value but lacks some key functionality and integration

Livechat gives us the ability to engage more directly with visitors to our site. It has certain functional limitation which my team find frustrating, however for the price that we pay, it is still good value.

Pros

Livechat has provided a really useful platform for us to get started with livechat provision on our site.

The chat interface itself is easy for agents to use. It is also inexpensive compared with other similar platforms.

Cons

There are some important features missing or lacking. Spell check within the livechat itself is crucial for agents to ensure we are always putting our 'best foot forward', while trying to respond quickly to visitors. The automated greetings are great but lack the ability to set logic within the conditions, meaning I don't have quite the level of control I would like over the greetings.
The CRM integration has also been difficult to implement, and hasn't worked well for all our agents. Which has caused some issues with manual data entry and some lost data. This integration is crucial to our workflow.
The customer service has, overtime, become much more automated and it has therefore taken me longer and been more frustrating to get solutions to issue that I have come up against. While the platform itself has improved in functionality through the time i've been using it, I find the customer support has become less helpful and personal.

Response from LiveChat Software

Hi Annabel,

Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to create the best live chat experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

If you don't mind, our Customer Success Team will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding some of the issues you experienced.

Cheers,
LiveChat Team

Replied 18/12/2018
Linda
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 2/4/2024

LiveChat Excellence

Use of LiveChat with customers daily is successful.

Pros

Dependability in daily use as a tool in communicating with customers in livechats.

Cons

There are no problems that have occurred with this software.

• Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 24/1/2023

Maybe the best Live help integration!

Pros

The feature that I like the most is that it can be integrated into the sites. The best live chat integration I have used on my own sites works both on wordpress and on a site made from scratch and it works very well for me. And let me add that it's customizable, I think it's one of its best features, and it's also a tool without the need for a purchase. Many features are offered to you for free.

Cons

I don't think it had any shortcomings, because it was not a good thing that it could not be added to a complete integration only mobile applications, maybe there is, but I couldn't find it, but that's it.

Reviewed on 23/3/2023

LiveChat Review

LiveChat is a reliable and effective tool for connecting with customers in real-time, improving customer satisfaction, and driving business growth.

Pros

LiveChat is a powerful software that enables us to connect with our customers in real-time. With a user-friendly interface, more than 40 languages supported in this software and more features that I do like such as chat transcripts, chat ratings...etc

Cons

1/ The software can be expensive, for smaller businesses.2/ Mobile app needs to be more user-friendly as the desktop version.

Drift, Intercom and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveChat

User-friendly interface, extensive features, competetive pricing for the features it provides ( the pricing is transparent, with no hidden fees or charges).
Christiane
Christiane
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 28/2/2021

Easy to use and also offers ticket system

Livechat is good, and user interface is very intuitive. They also have ticket system, canned responses, and apps that we can add to their system, free or paid. Price is good, however it needs to increase the speed, response for loading pages/features.

Pros

Livechat is a good option, they also offer ticket system, apps as Knowledge Base that can have internal or public knowledge base that can be shared with clients. User interface is really easy to use, no need for training, very intuitive.

Cons

Too slow, if your demand is high, and you have more than 200 clients waiting on queue the system can get stuck, if you have less clients it should be ok to use.

Adrian
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/9/2023

Great product, works and easy to use.

Good

Pros

Easy to set up. Integrates well and is a fair price.

Cons

Could be a it cheaper. Could be a bit cheaper. Not in Canadian dollars.

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Choosing LiveChat

Zendesk is very rad to set up and has glitches.

Zendesk Suite

Simply texting
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/4/2024

LiveChat Review

I like it as its interactive easy to manage and useful

Pros

I like most of the Livechat because its interactive

Cons

I like Live chat and have no complaints.

Sharmin
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 2/4/2023

Tips and Strategies

Overall, LiveChat has greatly improved my customer service experience. Its user-friendly interface, customization options, and integration with other platforms make it a valuable tool for managing customer chats. While there are some limitations, such as limited automation and customization options, I am happy with using LiveChat and would recommend it to other [email protected] me another title Sure, here's another title for you:"Mastering Productivity: A Comprehensive Review of Top Productivity Tools"[email protected] me another title How to Build Strong Relationships with Your Customers: Tips and Strategies

Pros

User-friendly interface: LiveChat's interface is easy to use and navigate, making it simple to manage chats with customers.Customization options: LiveChat allows for customization of the chat widget, chat window, and chat greetings, which can help to reinforce brand identity.Integration with other platforms: LiveChat integrates with a variety of platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, and Facebook, making it easy to manage chats from one central location.Robust reporting and analytics: LiveChat offers in-depth reporting and analytics features that help businesses to track important metrics, such as customer satisfaction and agent performance.Mobile app: The LiveChat mobile app makes it easy to manage chats on-the-go.

Cons

Limited automation: While LiveChat offers some automation options, such as chat greetings and canned responses, it lacks more advanced automation features.Limited customization for agents: There is limited customization for agent profiles, which could impact branding efforts.Limited integrations with other platforms: While LiveChat integrates with some popular platforms, it does not have integrations with all platforms, which could be a limitation for some businesses.Limited customer support options: LiveChat's customer support options are limited, with no phone support available.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Outsourced Provider LiveChat Integration

Around 5 years ago we began looking for a new LiveChat solution not only for our business, but the clients we represent who offer support of tens of thousands of end users each. Because of thi,s we needed a feature rich platform that integrated with our own internal tools but also was easy to integrate and configure on our client's websites. We looked at a number of different solution providers and LiveChat won our business with a stable platform, easy to integrate with, easy to separate out by customer and also was very budget friendly which is especially important in the outsourcing business.

By selecting LiveChat we were able to consolidate down from 3 separate LiveChat providers into one, streamlining both our workflows and our set up process.

Over the years LiveChat has continued to provide excellent support for their product and is constantly adding new features and tools that our team enjoys - chat agents, management, and developers alike. Whenever I have had an integration issue or a question about the product their support team has been extremely prompt and helpful in all of their support channels.

We are very pleased with our choice to move to LiveChat and look forward to continuing business with them for many years to come.

Pros

- Stable platform
- Ease of separation of groups
- Ease of integration
- Reports and tools (admittedly we export this into our own tool and don't use LC's)
- Security and custom rules
- Customization and branding
- Consistent improvements
- Support team is prompt and helpful

Cons

- Some updates cause issues with set up and updates aren't announced very well
- Ticket system is 'meh' and we don't use it
- No send chat transcript by group, it's all or nothing

Response from LiveChat Software

Thank you and really happy you like using LiveChat, we do our best to make it even better, every day!

Replied 6/12/2018
Amytha Grace

Reviewed on 30/8/2023

I panic when I hear the knock knock.

My experience with LiveChat is worthwhile. Aside from it's really serving it's purpose for our business, it does not make our lives complicated.

Pros

As part of general sales support of our company, this software was probably the easiest that I dealt with when I was learning all our tools. It's very user-friendly, not complicated, all the buttons can be learned, and the important function of getting in touch with a customer was quick and easy. We can send photos, links, files, or what not just to make things clear to our customers. We were able to generate additional sales when we started using this app because our customer don't need to call us anymore. We were able to assist them with whatever concerns they have whether it's sales or customer service by just chatting, so this makes their lives more convenient. As an agent of our company, we know that our business is good when we always here the knock knock sound of this app because there's a potential customer on the other end.

Cons

First, I'd say the cost of this app. There are other options for the same service that is cheaper that this. Second, how big of a file this app is. Desktop wise, it's fine. But on the phone, it takes up quite a storage space.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

The most convenient way to provide customer service

We love LiveChat here. It keeps our call volume and abandoned call volume down, but also allows us to complete every function that we can on a phone call. We can set up a service call, take a message for a supervisor, turn service on and off, etc. We can literally do everything that we do on the phone but add the convenience for our customers.

Pros

This allows customers to reach out and discuss issues that they are having with their service, or to set up new service, without calling in. It helps our company to keep the abandoned calls down, while still providing quality service to our customers. It's also convenient for those customers that need to have a conversation with us but can not be on the phone because they are at work. It provides all of the functionality of calling into our call center in a more convenient package.

Cons

If the customer has an internet hiccup during a conversation, it will drop the conversation - though it does save the history so that they are able to come back without having to repeat everything. I would not call this a major drawback. If a customer calls in, there is a chance that they will have bad cell service and drop the call as well, without the benefit of the chat history. This is not a flaw with the product itself, but more the platform that it draws from and I would say that the flaw is equal to that of phone calls without the added drawback of abandoned calls.

Michele

Reviewed on 3/11/2023

A versatile App

It has been one of the greatest apps that I've ever used to interact with customers and the fact that we're able to send the chat transcripts give an incredible peace of mind to the clients

Pros

You can easily share files with customers, send links, or even schedule meetings - you can also set up canned responses to answer common queries. It's also great that you can transfer chats between agents, which is helpful if your business has multiple departments with different specialties (or mostly because customers tend to request to speak to an agent)
It is also important to note that the messages have a layout that is similar to Facebook/messenger.
the queued chats are displayed in a column on the left panel, while you can focus on a chat in the center panel.
Additionally, there's a right panel where you can see all the details of the customer that you're currently helping (sites that they've visited, their device, their browser, if they're a returning customer or not, etc.)

Cons

It can be pricey if you have several agents - there are multiple plans based on how many people you need to go live - One of the basic ones allows you to have 14 people at the same time (including admins, so this can reduce the number of agents that'll be assisting a customer))

Osagumwenro Progress
Osagumwenro Progress
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 6/6/2019

An Ode to LiveChat

It solves the problem of losing customers to lack of guidance, and then it has helped us gain some repute as a customer centric organisation

Pros

Live chat is a basic, essential, and effective tool for customer relationship management and sales. Having this software integrated into our website has significantly impacted our reputation and bottom-lines. We virtually stalk (lol) clients activity on our website and give the relevant nudge to make a buy, or give the necessary assistance in times of need.
Great news is that it does not require massive learning time. Communicating with clients feels like chatting with a pal.
Another thing I like about livechat is the integration with facebook. Our clients are on our facebook page most times, having to meet their needs without having them visit our website is a very big one. The integration with mail chimp solves a lot of our email marketing issues as well.
One is able to fully customize livechat and set design preferences
Analytics: The integration with google analytics coupled with its native analysis functions helps us know what our visitors are doing on the website per time.
As a support staff to my boss, livechat enables me get reports of number of chats, time spent with a customer, or response time, and then, evaluate how to improve the service
We are able to Pre record responses to certain questions. This saves us a few seconds that is enough to solve problems for another client.
Access to chat history: Although this is a premium feature, it is very useful so as to monitor customer queries through till resolution.

Cons

I do not have so much to say about the mobile version. It requires a lot of optimization so as to bring it to the level of the web version. This will fetch the company more money through purchases, and paid adverts on the app platform.

Carrie

Reviewed on 25/12/2022

Best for customer service via live chat and for advanced analytics to improve performance

Through our use of Livechat, our method of dealing with customer inquiries via live chat has evolved, as the analyzes provided to us helped us with this, as it enabled us to see in detail what customers prefer.

Pros

I greatly appreciate the capabilities that Livechat provides us, as it allows us to receive inquiries from those interested who browse our advertisements that we publish on social networking sites, where he can communicate with us directly by clicking on the links embedded in the advertisements, which increases interaction and improves response speed and increases our capabilities To reach potential customers more quickly. Livechat's artificial intelligence is very advanced, as it enables us to obtain detailed reports showing the extent of our employees' interaction with site visitors and customers during live chat, and thus we can always make appropriate improvements that suit customers' aspirations.

Cons

Livechat is almost flawless, as I have not tested any complex issues or any difficult tools to use. The user interface is clear in detail and easy to deal with to perform the tasks as required.

Shannon
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 14/1/2020

Live Chat for Instant Results

LiveChat is something we use to communicate with our online customers daily. It allows us to aid them without having to speak on the phone. Overall it is a fantastic product that aids in our daily productivity.

Pros

I love how simple it is to keep in communications with our customers. It is an easy software to use and has some features that make things much easier for customer service representatives. My favorite part is the canned responses or snippets. It makes things easier when keeping up with company expectations of what is expected in a call.

Cons

Some of the manager options could be a little easier to use. When monitoring a chat that someone else is taking occasionally there is a delay.

CYNTHIA

Reviewed on 21/6/2018

Livechat gives us a professional look.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the Livechat interface ,and this is a major factor while I adopted the program as my startups customer chat solution. It is affordable, which is very cheap when compared with the enormous benefits we have gotten from this program over the last one year.
I like the Livechat customer support department. The support team have continuously served my startup very well. We get responses to our queries instantly via chat messages and the support team also forwards us periodic write-ups guiding us on newer ways we can use Livechat ,to grow our business.
I am provided with daily and periodic stats and metrics which easen the process of measuring the performance of my customer care team.

Cons

Livechat is just the real deal. However I am not overly impressed with its mobile app,I will like to see a better improved mobile app. which will remove the need of always having to access Livechat from a desktop or laptop computer to make major changes or customization.We should be able to do everything from the mobile app.

Basiirat
Basiirat
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 23/8/2018

Livechat is magical.

Our customers regularly inform us that they get a faster response to their questions,when they communicate with my organizations customer care team via our website ,as against when they put a call across to our support telephone line. Livechat enable our agents communicate faster with customers than they do via the telephone ; therefore it has made the customer care team work faster,efficiently.

Pros

I have used Livechat for over eighteen months and I get impressed by the sheer quality of this program. From the interface,which is among the most intuitive of any software solution I use as work ,to its customer support which is available to resolve our needs within seconds of getting on their website.
Livechat also has a broad array of features which will improve any customer service department. Among these large library of feature on Livechat ,I particularly love the sneak-peek feature.The sneak-peek feature let me see what a web visitor is typing even before it is sent and I have had a few visitors try to ask me how I seem to know what they are typing; I tell them it is Magic.

Cons

Livechat needs to broaden the functionality of its mobile app. At the moment,it only allows for it to be used to chat with web visitors and nothing more.

Kathy
Kathy
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 26/11/2022

Livechat is essential for our operations.

Livechat provides us with a simplified and low-resource cost way to engage our customers enquiries across multiple sales channels. Livechat ensure that our sales team is always a click away from potential customers.

Pros

Livechat daily data summary notifications are crucial to having a snapshot idea of the day to day performance of my team , as regards responding to customers enquiries across our product mobile applications and every social media platform where we use Livechat , as our helpdesk solution. The data summary sent by Livechat provides information like the total number of chats our agents attended to over the past 24 hour period, the number of missed chats , percentage of satisfied and dis-satisfied customers etc

Cons

There is no feature that I will like to see, that Livechat does not already provide. For myself and my team , I think we are happy with the quality that we have been able to extract from Livechat.

Ravi
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

A remarkably good chat option

Pros

They have a very interactive customer service section. The very fact that they are user-friendly makes them even more unique. It shows detailed information about the person and the other end. This is especially helpful when you belong to any kind of business group and can offer your help with regard to the services available in that specific place. Also, the feature wherein if the person is not online at the other end you could still leave a message so that it could be caught up later, is really good. And, since automatically generated greetings are present, all the manual initial greetings need not be told all over again to each of the contact.

Cons

It would have been even more helpful if another separate page was generated whenever a call appears so that they wouldn’t go unnoticed. The mobile app needs to be improved a bit more. It doesn’t show justice to the desktop version.

• Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 4/4/2023

A necessary customer chat tool

It improves sales because it understands what the client is looking for and everything directly with the seller, it is quite necessary organizationally and it is also accessible to companies

Pros

What I like is that it allows quick and real-time interactions with customers. It is an assistance system that, as a communication tool on web pages, benefits many sectors in the company. I like this tool because it is quite easy to use and it is a service that allows first year to know the concerns and wishes of customers

Cons

It is not a complicated tool and it brings long-term benefits to the company since customers feel personalized care and its functions are easily adaptable.

Reviewed on 15/1/2019

Great addition to the support team!

LiveChat allowed me to implement a new support channel which we did not have prior to elevate our business and provide a new service offering to our customers. This has been a great addition to further engage our customers using a new, different support method. While it has been an awesome addition, there is still room for improvement with regards to scalability.

Pros

Allows for simple and quick implementation of a LiveChat option on our site and software application.

Cons

There have been some service outages and connection issues during business hours which impacted our customers and resulted in some negative feedback to our business. We rely on the tool to be functional in order to utilize and offer this communication channel to customers. Also, the reporting could be improved. Rarely do I use or look at the Dashboard as it is not customizable and the reports do not provide very detailed information. For example, we are interested in expanding our hours but I have not been able to easily utilize the data from LiveChat to determine the volume during those hours to justify the change. I have had to export numbers and count manually how many chats were received during a specified timeframe to put together a report. Ideally, I would like to see more volume trends and reporting capabilities.

Reviewed on 21/4/2020

LiveChat is everywhere!

It integrates very nicely with our system providing good information regarding clients that come into chat

Pros

This product is very easy to use and has a great integration to Zendesk ticket management. Support is always very helpful when needed

Cons

Their application sometimes proves to be glitchy and often times out but still worthwhile. Should there be a disconnection, the chat is passed to the next available agent

GitHub